The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 01:17 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
GantZ

Muscle Growth in a relatively new anime that I have come across...Series is called GantZ...what causes the growth is a muscle suit...The main character's muscles are stimulated when he gets a hardon... Here is the first sequence of Screen Caps I got from my DVDs

Before Transformation...

ARMS!!! Biceps, Forearms and More!

LOWER BODY! Check Out them legs!

Transformation complete...

Taking Down the alien...

HUGE FOREARM!

READY TO SWING!

I got one more set coming up...with the erection sequence...Anyways...if you got questions about this series and/or more pics...hit me up...or post in the thread!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 01:30 AM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Heres the other sequence...I included the image of the chick...since its kind of like a story board thing...

The TRIGGER... (dream sequence)

His Reaction...

Crotch Shot

Yes...That is a full blown erection...its in the suit but it is visible... Notice...The black on top, and black on right corner...also the veiny horizontal black thing. XD

Muscle Defining

His Regular Hand...

Bully He's about to beat the shit out of...

Muscled Hand about to grab Bully's Weak hand...

And You can assume the rest from Here...

Post your thoughts!
  #3   Add to archmage_tsao's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 08:35 AM

archmage_tsao is on a distinguished road
I hope there are clips for these~
  #4   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 09:28 AM
The Beast Master

theres are screen captures from the DVDs which I own...All of them are in the series, none of them are altered...
  #5   Add to mslworshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 09:52 AM

mslworshipper
Send a message via Yahoo to mslworshipper Send a message via Skype™ to mslworshipper
Questions......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otkuman2003
theres are screen captures from the DVDs which I own...All of them are in the series, none of them are altered...
1) The screen captures are coming from the series and not the movie. Correct?

2) I have been searching websites that talk about the series (majority in Japanese) but was wondering if each character has a unique ability from their suit or does everyone does the muscle growth?

3) Does the muscle growth start in the first episode? I was checking a website that I can buy the series at a local store and noticed that are 7 different series or episodes. Examples: GantZ 1: Game of Death, GantZ 3: Aftershocks

4) Which episodes have the best muscle growth/hard ons?

5) Is the series translated into English or is it English texted?
  #6   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 10:07 AM

MuscleMage
The muscles look rather unrealistic. The idea is great but it looks too weird.
  #7   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 10:37 AM
The Beast Master

Yes, Yes... Please don't be scared by this post... I'm a fucking anime dork. LOL

I'm sure some may have been able to tell by my username anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslworshipper
1) The screen captures are coming from the series and not the movie. Correct?
There is no movie of GantZ... It will be a total of 12 DVDs... Its being released by ADV Films... 26 Episodes in total (hopefully more eventually as the manga is ongoing)... First 5 DVDs only have 2 Episodes apiece...DVD 6 has 3...DVD 7 will have 4... and the final 3 DVDs will have 3 each...

All captures of these growths are from DVDs 2 and 3... DVD 2 is the one with the monster... DVD 3 is the attack with the bully...There still is a lot more of this type of growth, and I will post more if people want it... Different characters as well... (none being female)

Quote:
2) I have been searching websites that talk about the series (majority in Japanese) but was wondering if each character has a unique ability from their suit or does everyone does the muscle growth?
All the Males muscles enlarge, as well as their strength increases like 20x a normal person...All suits basically have the same capabilities, just not everyone knows how to use them...

Another function is a cloaking type thing, where the user can become invisible...but who cares about that, right?

Anyways...I guess I can give a quick synopsis about this...since I know a majority of the sites are in Japanaese...

Basically, what GantZ is, is a giant black orb, which sits in the center of an empty apartment complex. When people die, a certain few are selected to get a second chance at life... These people are teleported to the room when GantZ has a mission for them to complete. They then suit up in the suits (with guns as well which have delayed reactions), are given a time limit (1 hour long), and must hunt down their target (target being alien or monster). If they don't kill the target before the time is up, they all die... If they achieve success, they are sent back to the room and recieve a Skore (Yes, Skore...GantZ uses the UBER languge) for playing the game and killing. If they achieve a skore of 100 points, they are free of the game and can live freely.

The series is VERY GRAPHIC... The first season (first 6 DVDs, 13 Episodes), was banned from Japanese TV... They heavily editted what it showed and removed 2 episodes from the original airring, even when it aired on PPV TV.

Seeing how popular it was though, the director went all out for the second season, which is like 5x as graphic as the first.

Quote:
3) Does the muscle growth start in the first episode? I was checking a website that I can buy the series at a local store and noticed that are 7 different series or episodes. Examples: GantZ 1: Game of Death, GantZ 3: Aftershocks
From what I remember correctly... Muscle Growth scenes happen in DVDs 2, 3, and 6 so far... Which has only been released so far. Episode wise, the growth happens in Ep.03, Ep.05, Ep.11, and Ep.12... but, the main character does pop wood during the series a few times...which is rather hilarious, especially when u see it moving under his clothes or beneath the sheets...LOL

If you buy them from anywhere... I suggest Best Buy... It is the CHEAPEST place to buy the dvds...they are only $12.99 for each that way, instead of the usual $19.99 MSRP price. You can also buy the pretty box (which comes with the first DVD as well) to hold the other DVDs as well for $17.99 there...

Quote:
4) Which episodes have the best muscle growth/hard ons?
Does it matter? All muscle growth is good! LOL

umm...probably the ones I posted the caps for...Episodes 03 and 05...

Episodes 11 and 12 have more of the arms growing...character squeezing a monster/robot by the waist, till the monster/robots heads explode... the suits however get damaged in these episodes...so you will see some deflation as well...

Quote:
5) Is the series translated into English or is it English texted?
The series is both Dub (English voice language) and subbed (Japanese with English text)... I love both versions equally... Also, you can pair up the two main characters (both male) more easily by watching the English version... Its subtle, but yeah... Ones the whiny guy that don't wanna fight, others the one who steps in to save his male child hood friend.

Hope thats good enough...Any more questions, I'd be glad to answer...
  #8   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 10:38 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
The muscles look rather unrealistic. The idea is great but it looks too weird.
And what is muscle growth fantasy usually? Unrealistic...Does it stop us from liking it... Doesn't stop me...Actually, I like it a lot more because of it.
  #9   Add to mslworshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 11:31 AM

mslworshipper
Send a message via Yahoo to mslworshipper Send a message via Skype™ to mslworshipper
Please Post More

As Oliver Twist once said, "Please SIR may we have some more."
  #10   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 11:42 AM
The Beast Master

LOL...will do... i will work on getting up Kei's LEAP of FATE later today or tomorrow... Shows his powerful legs in action as he hips over about 100 stairs, landing on his feet at the bottom...
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Hmm, sounds like it might be an interesting series plotwise too.... I'm assuming tha the DVDs are uncut, even though parts were cut for TV?
  #12   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 03:21 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
are there any clips available? i might buy it, but i'd want to see a few sample clips first.
  #13   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 03:55 PM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
Hmm, sounds like it might be an interesting series plotwise too.... I'm assuming tha the DVDs are uncut, even though parts were cut for TV?
DVDs are 100% Uncut... What they show on DVD in Japan, is not what you get with the DVD releases... There is usually a for TV Version and a for DVD Version... First season was originally 11 Episodes on TV, was extended to 13 with the DVD Releases...
  #14   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 03:57 PM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegebud
are there any clips available? i might buy it, but i'd want to see a few sample clips first.
http://www.advfilms.com/filmstrailers.asp

That page has the trailer for the show...scroll down to GantZ... pick the format, and enjoy.

None of the stuff I really took caps for was shown...It does show the part with the squeezing which I mentioned above, as well as Kei's giant leap...
  #15   Add to SMGF's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 10:39 PM

SMGF
You know, that suit would make a great story idea...
  #16   Add to buzzard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM

buzzard is on a distinguished road
just wow!!!!!
  #17   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
really good looking

I am on bestbuy.com do they have them all on in a box set?
  #18   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 12:03 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen muscle
I am on bestbuy.com do they have them all on in a box set?
no...how it is done...if you are a collector, or want to collect the complete set (usually anime fans buy the box if they love a series a lot), is they have the first volume, with a box, so u can add the remaining volumes as they are released... As far as GantZ is concerned...It will have 2 boxes... First Box is done... It holds V.01-V.06... second box will hold V.07-V.10...This separates the two seasons as well...

This is my first time watching the series, so I don't know what will happen with the second season... I know the first season was awesome and the box, if your willing to buy them all, is worth the purchase for the price it is at...

Second season though, i assume will have some incredible scenes...due to the first mission having giant stone solders that they have to take down...so expect some more feats of strength, most likely... I will post once i have it on what it has, if u want to wait on that... Release date for V.07 is 8/9/05...less then 2 weeks!
  #19   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 06:52 AM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
I would like to to se some more screen shots if we could convince you! I am already looking to get this series!
  #20   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 07:33 PM
The Beast Master

First FEATS of STRENGTH from KEI! Massive LEGS... and LEAP of FATE!

Breaking some street

Past and Present

Leaving a LASTING IMPRESSION

Being Chased

End of the Line

Kei's First Jump...FLASHBACK

The Suit begins to react...STAND-BY becomes ACTIVE!

Here we go...
  #21   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 08:00 PM
The Beast Master

Legs...

THE JUMP!

Legs and abs...as he jumps to the bottom...

Jump continued...(First Image i altered so u can see where he is...a bit hard...)

HOLY FUCK! HE JUMPED TOO FAR!!!

Finally...THE BOTTOM!

DOES HE MAKE IT?!

MORE MUSCLE LEGS AND ASS! LOOK AT THEM CALVES!

LAND AT LAST!

Post your comments on these...or what not... I'll post some more soon...this was a rather long one...I wanted to get this one done as best as possible, with most of the caps kind of telling the story of Kei's Strength...
  #22   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2005, 03:32 PM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Got disc 1 and 2. As soon as I play with some things and see if I can make so small clips we will hpefully see some of this in action. Cause I know thats waht everybody wants. Till then me freind can keep up with the screen caps, cuase I am liking them alot!
  #23   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2005, 05:22 PM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strmchaserboi
Got disc 1 and 2. As soon as I play with some things and see if I can make so small clips we will hpefully see some of this in action. Cause I know thats waht everybody wants. Till then me freind can keep up with the screen caps, cuase I am liking them alot!
you watch them yet? post what you think...id love to hear your thoughts...
  #24   Add to BlitzK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 09:58 AM

BlitzK is on a distinguished road
Awesome stuff! Thanks for going to all that work of getting the screencaps, otkuman! I've always felt that anime needed more muscle growth!Have any more to tide us over?
  #25   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 02:29 PM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzK
Awesome stuff! Thanks for going to all that work of getting the screencaps, otkuman! I've always felt that anime needed more muscle growth!Have any more to tide us over?
Give me a bit... I just got back from a mini-vacation...
  #26   Add to luv4muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:32 AM

luv4muscle is on a distinguished road
I just downloaded this Anime off of Limewire and boy is it worth it, interesting story, not to mention some muscle growth.
  #27   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:49 PM
The Beast Master

its licensed...BUY IT! :P

Sorry...but im a person when once a series gets licensed...a person needs to buy it, cause it supports the company and the anime... If no one buys it...it could stop coming out...

Sorry...i just don't care for leechers all that much...just an opinion... XD
  #28   Add to luv4muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2005, 01:17 AM

luv4muscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by otkuman2003
its licensed...BUY IT! :P

Sorry...but im a person when once a series gets licensed...a person needs to buy it, cause it supports the company and the anime... If no one buys it...it could stop coming out...

Sorry...i just don't care for leechers all that much...just an opinion... XD
Oh don't worry, I only downloaded the first two to see if I liked it, my box set is in the mail as I type this.
  #29   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2006, 08:51 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
K, we gave you over a year, or was your mini-vacation that tiring?

Hehehe, just found this hot lil thread.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options