The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 08:59 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Bully's Wish

OK, I got a bit bored and decided to work on a new story arc for funsies. This story will feature muscle growth and will take a different spin on the bully's stereotypical role in muscle growth stories. I hope you enjoy it. As always, I don't proofread properly/I suck at proofreading; there I admitted it! So if you spot something, feel free to point it out. Also, feel free to criticize all you want. Me gusta criticism because I'm weird.

Be Careful What You Wish For

I wanted to get bigger, I always did since I was in middle school. I revolved my entire life around eating, pumping iron, and educating myself on the way the human body works. I was a workout machine; I had flawless workout sessions each time. It wasn?t until 8th grade that I finally put my knowledge to the test and spent an entire summer dedicated to sculpting my body. After that, I starting to become a real man. I wasn?t huge, but I felt what other real men feel when they have muscles. Power. Just power in general. The more muscle I have, the more I can control my surroundings. High School soon became a tank filled with little fish, and I was the lone bull shark. . . Getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger. I?m a senior now, and I?m not even close to my peak. Still, the weaklings had no choice but to obey me unless they wanted to see what my jaws could do. I enjoyed how the little fish would try to get on my good side or stay out of my way. And if someone failed to do so? Well, let?s ask puny Isaac about how the situation would play out.

?Hey Isaac, I don?t have anything against homos, you know?? I smirked, pinning the wimp up against the locker. I glanced from side to side, taking note of the teachers and students. Ha! I didn?t care. They wouldn?t do anything, they were glad it was Isaac being pinned to the lockers and not them. ?I don?t mind you checking me out either, but when I say do something ? you better do it.?

?Rowan . . I. . .?

?SHUT UP! I said do my homework yesterday to be done today. It?s not done today. Not that I care about it being late or not. But when I say something, you listen.? I felt my blood boil. I hate excuses people come up with for disobeying me. Ok, I get angrily easily and quickly over anything. So what? What?re they going to do about it?

?No!? The twerp managed to squeal as he attempted to free himself from my grip. I was shocked! No wait, I was intrigued.

?No?? I angrily licked my lips and breathed out my nose like a bull. He wasn?t scared, was he? I guess he didn?t take his medication this morning. What a poor deluded little nerd. I should kindly remind him of where he stands.

?You can?t tell me what to do! Not anymore!? Oh yes, very deluded. I couldn?t help but smile wildly. It was like I just one move away from winning a chess match. Check mate, nerd.

?I can and I will.? I tried to state calmly, though my grip around his collar was tightening as I slowy pushed my fist towards him. I assumed he was having problems breathing because his face looked like a colorful kaleidoscope. ?I?m bigger than you. Way stronger. The bigger I get, the more I take charge. Get it? It?s not my fault; it?s just the way of the world. I?m sorry you didn?t get the memo. In fact, I wish I got bigger every damn time I gave weaklings what they deserved just so I can do my job better. My job is to bring balance, you see??

?Screw. . . You. . .?

?Screw me? Sure, after our first date.? I slammed him hard against the floor. ?I usually go bowling on my first date.?

I slid the nerd across the floor. . . Man, look at the distance he can go! I?m glad everyone moved out of the way so he could just continue sliding right down to the trash can at the end of the hall. I was more amused than mad. I can always count on Isaac to make my day one way or another.

?Haha, Row, man, that was some funny shit!? Here comes Thing 1.

?Rowan, dude, that line was funny.? There?s Thing 2.

?Yeah, fuckin? hilarious! He even got nasty trash all over him. Trash belongs with the trash, am I right man? Am I right?? I don?t even know what that thing is.

I just nodded and carried on with my day. I didn?t want empty praise. I wanted to instill fear and exert my dominance. Every time I did, I became instantly energized. It?s like all my muscles were celebrating, covering my body in this warm aura of satisfaction. It was better than sex. Sometimes it was waaaay better.

?Whoa, hey RoRo~!? Bimbo no.25 giggled as she squeezed my left pec. ?Whatever you're doing is working just fine. Baby, that shirt?s looking a bit too tight. I likey!?

I thought about what she said for a moment and realized there was some coolness brushing against my lower stomach. Just a bit, so only a thin line of skin was probably exposed. My shirts are usually tight, but they keep me covered until I lift my arms or flex my chest. I even checked before leaving the house to make sure it meets my standards. Maybe all that excitement just got me a bit pumped up. . . Yeah, that?s it. I shrugged her off my pec and kept walking. I don?t know why, but I feel amazing; a whole different level of amazing. I just wanted to soak it all in before it went away. I guess I?ll do my usual routine for a period or two then.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:16 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Interesting idea, if I'm right about where you're going. Good start. Keep it up.
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 10:06 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Great start! It's nice to see a downright nasty protagonist from time to time, and Rowan does a great job fulfilling this role. It seems like he has something interesting backstory and some previous history with Isaac... continue it!!!
  #4   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:07 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
love it! totally awesome
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:31 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great story. I hope it continues!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:43 AM

It Might Just Come True

I entered the deserted locker room and immediately stripped down to my briefs, making my way to the full length mirrors towards the back of the locker room. The forest green fabric stretched around my glutes so I could see my muscles clearly as I flexed. My briefs tightness wasn’t meant to just see my nice ass, but it was to help support my even nicer package. These briefs of mine have a heavy load to hold up. I spun around to the front and smirked as I pat my bulge. I’m not only a power house of domination, I’m a stud. No one can compare to me, I dare someone to try. 6’2”, brown hair, green eyes, picture perfect face, lightly tanned skin, smooth as can be, well endowed, very muscled – massive and gorgeous. After soaking in the glorious sight of my body, I had noticed something. I know every centimeter of my body, every vein, every bulge; the exact details of it. Something seemed off for sure.

I groped my chest, trying to ignore the pleasure it brought me. I flexed, using one hand at a time to examine each of my pectoral muscles. I traced the veins, my finger quivering in delight as I did so. I had somehow gained more veins and my chest seemed more squared off than they were this morning. This is impossible, there’s no way I could’ve packed on a few pounds only in my chest. My cock stirred at the excitement of a single thought. I grew bigger within minutes; I wanted it to keep happening.

“Your wish. . . You made it by accident. . .” I heard a familiar voice. I didn’t bother to turn around, but I looked at the guy’s reflection. He was in swimming trunks, sporting a pale body with great muscle tone, blonde hair, brown eyes. . . I was always surprised to see him shirtless. His muscles weren’t huge, but they were ripped beyond belief. He stood around 5’9” and didn’t have a face that stood out much.

“I’m sorry Isaac, I think I roughed you up too much.” I replied while crossing my arms. I flexed them as I did so, and I could see Isaac swallow hard. “Came back to apologize?”

“No. I was going to swim laps to relax.” He nervously shifted his weight from one side to the other. “When you choked me, I almost passed out. . . So I lost focus and some of my power escaped. . . You made a wish, so my power granted it right there on the spot.”

I cocked an eyebrow at his silly words. I was about to laugh until I noticed my hand idly rubbing my chest. My pecs grew, I know they did. They’ll keep growing then; my entire body will keep growing. All I have to do is just be myself and continue to do my job. But first, let’s test something.

“Ok, I believe you.” I smiled as approached Isaac. He wasn’t expecting me to side step my way to his back. I scooped him up, locking my grip around my magnificent forearms. My goal was to cause him pain, but not too much. “You should be honored, we’re both practically naked and you get to be so close to me.”

“Stop! I’m serious!” He grunted as he struggled. The feeling rushed back, but this time much stronger. I wasn’t tightening my hold on Isaac, but Isaac was still slowly losing his ability to breathe. My arms stayed in place, as did my torso. My muscles, however, grew outward. My 17” guns were now over 18” at least, and my chest had to gain a little over an inch. I could’ve sworn the floor was farther away too. I decided to tighten my grip now, but the growth stopped. “S-Stop. . .”

I dropped him before he passed out. Instead of crying like I expected him to, he groveled at my legs.

“Let me help you. I don’t want anything bad to-”

“Shut it!” I kicked Isaac in the stomach. He doubled over, letting out a dog-like yelp. “I don’t need help. You’re just mad and jealous that I got this gift now. I’ll grow huge, fuckin’ massive – you’ll stay puny.”

“No you don’t get it, it’s not word for word. . .” He coughed a few times before continuing. “It’s so much more than what you think. Please, Rowan, listen to me. . . Please?”

“I’m done with you. I get it now. I can’t use the same poor sap to keep growing. I guess it’s that way so I can teach all you weaklings a thing or two. Well, gee, thanks Isaac for your homo-magic or whatever. You’ll see me tomorrow; I’ll be huge; hard to miss.” I did have some questions for him, but I had more important things to attend to. I’ve got to see a certain school employee first.

I grinned as I left, picking up my clothes along the way so I could slowly dress myself while I was on the move. You know, I’m a classy guy. I’m not going to pick random fights. Instead, I’ll just be less picky about what I want to fight over. Yeah. That’ll work nicely. I’ll be huge. Maybe I can be the world’s strongest and most perfect man by Friday. People will worship me for miles! Oh man, I can’t wait! Where the hell is that dumb math teacher?!
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 06:34 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I feel sorry for "that dumb math teacher!"
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:13 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Dang, keep writing!
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm intrigued! Bring on the next chapters soon, please!
  #10   Add to stoker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM

stoker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to stoker
Great story

Great idea ... hope to read more.
  #11   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2012, 06:43 AM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Like this, a lot!
Looking forward to some more...
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM

A Lesson For Teacher

The bell had rung when I was halfway towards Mr West?s class, and seconds after, the hallway filled with hundreds of students. I didn?t even have to say a single word; the weaklings knew to clear a path. I made my way into Mr West?s class, and couldn?t help but chuckle at how the last remaining students bolted out of the room. When the last nerd left, I slammed the door and locked it, closing the blinds so nobody could see through the door?s window.

?So, Mr West, remember that test I did yesterday? The one you failed me on? That was supposed to be a terrible joke you played ? it?s actually supposed to be A+ material.? I casually said as I leaned against the door. My arms were crossed and flexed, just enough to keep the poor sap on his toes.

?I can assure you that it wasn?t a joke, Rowan.? He snidely replied as he reached for his folder. He pulled out the test and placed it right in front of my face. Oh ho ho, those are mighty brave actions coming from a man who?s smaller than me. He was a boring looking nerd, standing at 5?8? with a build that was strong enough to carry his bag around.

?No, you don?t get it. I wasn?t asking you a question; I was stating that it was supposed to be a joke. As in, you are going to dispose of that test and give me an A+. I can?t be on the football team without passing this one test.?

?Oh well, perhaps you should stop bulling others into doing your work for you. Then maybe you can learn a thing or two for yourself.? He went back over to his desk and tucked the paper back into the folder. He thought he was untouchable just because he was older and a teacher. Heh, teachers can be so dumb sometimes.

I made my way over to him and forced him to sit down in his chair. I leaned down, brining my face down to his ? my glare alone was enough to paralyze him. His eyes darted back and forth, drinking in the magnificent sight of my body. Both beautiful and powerful, I bet he couldn?t tell whether to be aroused or frightened. My arms twitched as I gripped the chair?s arms. I couldn?t control the feeling the growth gave me. I grunted a few times as I saw veins pop out around my arms while it was filling in with muscle. This was going to be a big one, I could feel it.

?Rowan, I?ll ha-have to re-rep-report you if you. . . K-keep. . .? His eyes were glued to my chest now, and now the little pervert was licking his lips. I looked down to see my chest expanding, causing my shirt to rip from the center of the collar. The rip kept traveling downward, the sound of fabric tearing ringing in my ears. Sweat ran across my body, the heat radiating from me was unbearable for Mr West?s vulnerable body. I ripped off the remaining bits of my tattered shirt, throwing them at Mr West. They were sweaty and felt like they were on fire as well.

?Well I?m sure that?s settled. Now, Mr Weakling, go fetch me some measuring tape. I want to see the size of my beautiful muscles.? I ordered, he obeyed. Simple as that. ?I?m sure you do too.?

Mr West fumbled all the objects he picked up, hastily looking for some measuring tape. Finally he found it and immediately went to work. I raised my arms, letting him get a few puffs of my manly odor. He was entranced, lost, under my control. I felt beyond amazing. As he fell victim to my powerful stature, I could feel my legs swell. It was so close to my crotch that the pleasure made my cock stir as well. I think it might be growing along with the rest of my body. Mr West?s hungry eyes took note of this right away. So much for him being a straight married man.

?Rowan your chest grew to to 51 inches.? He moved to my arms, then my forearms. ?20 inches for your arms, and 15 inches for your forearms. Amazing. . .?

I smirked as he stood at attention, waiting for his next order. I no longer had to muscle my way to get what I wanted; I could just control weaklings by being within their vicinity. It seems any form of dominating makes me grow too. He bent down and focused on my thighs and calves, trying to not look at my groin. He knew he wasn?t worthy to see my mighty endowment without me having to tell him.

?Your thighs are. . . 27 inches. . . And the calves. . . Are. . . Almost 17 inches. . . Rowan, you?re so impressive. . . So masculine. . .? I could tell his thoughts were clouded. Ever moment he spent close to my hot body, he lost more and more of his mind. He was totally mine. A teacher, a smart man; reduced to a groveling man servant who could barely think for himself. Was he too scared or astounded to think on his own? Maybe it was the magic changing my body?s chemistry, who knows? Or cares, for that matter. Any man can probably be reduced to a man servant if I wanted them to be one. That?s all I needed to know. I think I took all I can from him, I?ll have to go teach another weakling a lesson if I want to keep growing. But first things first.

?Take a picture with your phone. I want to see my whole body.? I shoved him away from me. He squirmed on the floor for a moment, trying to gather his composure as he went to dig out his phone from his bag. I posed with my arms by my side, a neutral position to gauge the growth. ?Take a picture of the front and back, then give me the phone.?

He took the pictures quickly and handed me the phone, getting down on his hands and knees as he held out the phone. He was trying to bow at my feet, I think. Nice. Speaking of nice, my body is filling out marvelously. It seems I have grown slightly taller, and everywhere but my waist and abdomen grew. My body was gaining the classical V-shape, coveted by bodybuilders everywhere. I personally thought it made a man look larger while giving them a certain graceful air about them. I see my neck and shoulders ballooned up a bit too. However, it seems my arms have gained more length then they should have. It wasn?t too noticeable, nor was it freakish or weird. I suppose my body is just growing slightly uneven due to how the growth is happening.

?Hm, maybe I?ll be the world?s ultimate man by tomorrow if I keep this up. Now who do I have to see next. . .? I pondered the possibilities. ?Well, whatever. Mr West, you?re free to go. I don?t need things like you hanging around me. Don?t mention anything that happened here to another person. If you do, I?m going to make you regret it.?

?Yes Rowan, I understand. . .? He backed away and slouched back into his chair as he rubbed his temples. I could tell he was muttering stuff like ?how?d he do that?, ?what did he just do to me?, and some other stupid crap.

?You know what, just give me a 100 for the entire class ? not just on the test. I think I deserve it, don?t you??

?Ye-yeah, you do.? He whimpered. ?Go away now, please.?

Before leaving, I grabbed the weakling by his neck, pushing him hard against the chalk board. I used him like an eraser, harshly pressing him against the board until all his nerdy calculations were gone. He shouldn?t have told me to go. Nobody tells me what to do. I dropped him like the sack of shit he was. The little man had tears welling in his eyes as he gasped for breathe, and then it hit me! Actually, I don?t know how it hit me. But if I put a whole group of people in check, would the growth be multiplied? Screw being perfect by Friday, I can be perfect by tomorrow.

?I hope you learned your lesson.?I scowled. ?If not, you just might not survive the next lesson.?
  #13   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
hehehe he seems to have gone mad with power a little early on. I wonder when he'll figure out there's no going back.

Great story so far.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:03 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Woot !
  #15   Add to SK41219's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:53 PM

SK41219 is on a distinguished road
Keep this story alive!
  #16   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:48 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
continue please!!
  #17   Add to Misa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM

Misa is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the next update.
  #18   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:16 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
please continue this story!
  #19   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:37 PM

Sorry for the long delay. I honestly forgot/lost interest for a bit, but a friend wanted me to at least conclude the story.

The End. . . For Him

I barely had my junk covered, but I strode through the hallways like I was a king. Let?s be honest here, this was a treat for anyone to see. And sure enough, they stared ? they all stared. This was just a taste of what?s to come, soon I?ll be huge. Everyone?ll be treating me like a deity of muscular masculinity. I bet I?ll have sex every damn night. Assuming I can find someone or something to handle my meaty cock. Ah, here we are, the locker room.

I entered, excited for what was about to happen. . . But nobody was there. Well, fuck! I guess I have to wait now. It?ll be just a few minutes until the guys are in here, and they?ll all learn their place soon enough. So what should I do to pass the time? Look at myself in the mirror, of course! I ripped off what was left of my pants and stood in front of the mirror. I almost fainted at the glorious site. A picture is one thing, but seeing it up close is another. I bet this is the most beautiful male body this mirror has ever shown.

?Take your eyes off your muscles for a minute and look at your face, you idiot!? Oh this poor, poor mirror. Now it has the misfortune of having to reflect the image of this weakling again.

?Tough, aren?t you?? I grinned menacingly, I couldn?t help it. ?You?re going to be amazed by what happens to your face when I?m done with it!?

?Yeah, ok.? He rolled his eyes and folded his arms, acting as if he were untouchable. ?Look at the proportion of your body, look at your face. If you weren?t so distracted by your muscles, you would?ve seen what was happening by now. How about you try to think, isn?t it harder? Let me help you.?

I froze and spun around, almost jumping back at the sight of my face. It was scary, that?s for sure. I wasn?t ugly, but I looked like a bodybuilder who abused roids. My arms were longer than a normal person?s arms. I was taller; hunched over a bit due to the weight of my chest and arms, but my meaty legs were the same length as before. ?What did you do?!?

?It?s what you?ve done! What you?ve said wasn?t registered word for word. Instead, it?s turning you into. . . Ug, I can?t tell you. If I do, everything will happen instantly. It could be permanent too.?

All I heard was ?happen instantly? and the rest of what he said seemed to fade away. So if I made him talk, I could just become a muscular deity within seconds? That?s even better! I pinned him up to the wall, applying pressure on Isaac?s tiny body. Enough to cause severe pain, but not too much so he could talk. ?So tell me, it?ll be a load off your shoulders.?

?No. . .? I used my free hand to hit his arm. It felt like a light tap, but I saw that it left quite a nasty welt.

?How about now? Next time it?ll be your throat that gets hit like that.?

He coughed a few times and even whimpered. ?You?re becoming a barbarian.? I lowered him to the floor, and he immediately put his hand to his arm. It looked like the impact dislocated his shoulder. Nice! ?The magic saw your wish was misguided, selfish, terrible . . So it just simplified it into making you barbaric creature. You?ll get the power you want. . . At the cost of losing everything that made you human. . .?

I dropped him and smiled. Human? Who needs to be that when. . . Oh fuck, it?s happening! I felt my body swell. It was like my muscles were being filled with metal. I put my hand over my chest, watching as they swelled up to the point where my nipples had to point down and out. There was simply not enough skin to keep them where they were. I had to lean forward since my balance was off. The feeling of growth surged through my veins, causing them to almost push through my quickly stretching skin. My arms bulked out in all directions, my triceps and biceps becoming so swollen that it was nearly impossible for me to put my arm above my head or behind my back. My hands were huge now too, accompanied with monstrously huge meaty fingers.

Speaking of monstrous, my bottom half exploded outward too. My legs were like old tree trunks ? so thick and sturdy. Then there was my cock, heavily hanging down more and more as it became bigger. I was so turned on, I could feel the testosterone surging through my body. Causing hair to sprout over my body, my balls to swell, my cock to harden. I fell back and let me the gravity push my cock against my body. I felt the tip touch my pecs and I moaned, releasing my seed instantly. I was covered, but I didn?t care. It all happened so fast that my head was spinning. I?ll have take my new cock for a real test drive some other time. First things first, I needed to see how stunning I look.

I glanced up at Isaac from the ground and he was staring at me. He was at a loss for words or actions. My. . . ?Uh. . . My head. . . Hurts. . .? I got up and got a view of what I had become. My body was so. . . So. . . Ape like! What the fuck? Fuck, fuck, fuck, this isn?t what I wanted! My abdomen is so thin, my legs are short. My body is so freakish. My head hurt, too.

?Rowan. . .? Isaac looked down, almost as if he were ashamed. My body may be freakishly huge and shaped, but I?m still masculine. . . I?m still. . . Me? I?m. . .

~Isaac's Perspective~

?Are you still in there?? I held my hand out and the beast sniffed it. He had enough power to crush me, but now he was stupid. He?s unable to use it. He?s like an ape. Heck, he?s dumber than one. I pat his arm and he snorted, surveying the area for any signs of life.

It?s funny, he?s so much more docile like this. An animal that?s powerful is either reckless or they?re extremely docile. After all, what would the biggest and badest thing in a jungle or lake have to worry about? Looks like I got lucky with this one. The beast kept staring at himself in the mirror with a scowl. I bet he remembered what happened, but couldn?t process it. His brain?s clearly too simple to do much, so maybe I can control him with my magic. That?ll keep him in line.

?I guess I?ll take care of you for now. It?s the least I can do."

Well, he got his wish. He's the strongest male on the planet so he can put weaklings in their place. His muscles charged with raw power and magic. Maybe if he does remember, he can take solace in that. He didn't listen, so he paid the price. I guess that?s that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
curinga (March 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options