The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 03:29 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
EVERYTHING'S bigger in Texas....!!!!

[color=red]So, once again, there I am at work. Work at a truckstop/restaurant and often see guys that are big. Now, I know the myth about muscular guy having small dicks is mostly a falsehood; it's generally because their legs are so damn big. And this guy was living proof!!![/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]I'm walking through the dining room, and there he is. The biggest S.O.B I've ever seen. I'm 6'1", and he had to be at least 6'4". Dirty blonde with highlights to his shoulders, green eyes. Probably about 35, he had the matured looks of a man that was cute when in his teens and 20s, but only got more handsome as he aged. Anyway, he's HUGE! I mean, bodybuilder huge. He's wearing a t-shirt with the logo of the company he drives for, and it's stretched so tight that I could see his nipples. I could quite clearly see his abs, and his arms were so big that the sleeves were bunched up around his shoulders.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Below the waist, I couldn't see much besides his legs the first time I walked past, and they were enormous inside skintight jeans. Well, I made quite a few unecessary trips into the dining room, and just before he left I got a glimpse of his package. Now I've seen some nice packages. But I don't think I've ever seen a guy fill out the crotch of his jeans to that extent before. Especially on a guy with legs that huge! Now, normally, there's at least a few wrinkles in the fabrig of that area; regardless of a man's size. But not this guy. The bulge was rounded and looked like it would explode, and the upward extension of the shaft was thick.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]I got up the nerve to talk to him while he was at the buffet, and I found out he was from Texas. As I talked to him, I (hopefully) discreetly looked downward. The shaft was not only thick, but it was pointing to one side and went up to his hip. His freakin' hip people!!! Is it even naturally possible for a guy's softy to be that long? I rather timidly inquired about his weight, and he gave me a big knowing smile as he quoted his weight at 285 lbs.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]The only thing i could think of was that things really ARE bigger in Texas. Anyhoo, I just wanted to share all this with you guys. Thought ya might enjoy it.[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 07:26 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[color=red]So, once again, there I am at work. Work at a truckstop/restaurant and often see guys that are big. Now, I know the myth about muscular guy having small dicks is mostly a falsehood; it's generally because their legs are so damn big. And this guy was living proof!!![/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]I'm walking through the dining room, and there he is. The biggest S.O.B I've ever seen. ...[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Below the waist, I couldn't see much besides his legs the first time I walked past, and they were enormous inside skintight jeans. Well, I made quite a few unecessary trips into the dining room, and just before he left I got a glimpse of his package. Now I've seen some nice packages. But I don't think I've ever seen a guy fill out the crotch of his jeans to that extent before. Especially on a guy with legs that huge! Now, normally, there's at least a few wrinkles in the fabrig of that area; regardless of a man's size. But not this guy. The bulge was rounded and looked like it would explode, and the upward extension of the shaft was thick.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]I got up the nerve to talk to him while he was at the buffet, and I found out he was from Texas. As I talked to him, I (hopefully) discreetly looked downward. The shaft was not only thick, but it was pointing to one side and went up to his hip. His freakin' hip people!!! Is it even naturally possible for a guy's softy to be that long? I rather timidly inquired about his weight, and he gave me a big knowing smile as he quoted his weight at 285 lbs.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]The only thing i could think of was that things really ARE bigger in Texas. Anyhoo, I just wanted to share all this with you guys. Thought ya might enjoy it.[/color]
Yumm, sounds to me like he wasn't actually FROM Texas, he sounds like he WAS the whole state of Texas!!
  #3   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
I contend that it must be something in the water there. They do grow them big in Texas.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 04:16 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<ducking>

There are some notable exceptions (Wbhunk, for example) but in general the biggest muscle they grow in Texas is the ego.

</ducking>

xoxo

richard

who loves his Texas friends no end
  #5   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 06:26 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
<ducking>

There are some notable exceptions (Wbhunk, for example) but in general the biggest muscle they grow in Texas is the ego.

</ducking>

xoxo

richard

who loves his Texas friends no end

LMFAO... I couldn't agree more RPJ.... but I've always had a special place in my heart reserved for Texas and Dallas in particular in terms of SEVERE HATE. I can think of 3 people in the entire Dallas metro area that I actually don't mind seeing or talking to... the rest can just shove off.

No... they grow them big in Colorado.... let me tell you.

#6   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 09:08 AM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
LMFAO... I couldn't agree more RPJ.... but I've always had a special place in my heart reserved for Texas and Dallas in particular in terms of SEVERE HATE. I can think of 3 people in the entire Dallas metro area that I actually don't mind seeing or talking to... the rest can just shove off.
I hope I'm one of the three.....
  #7   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 07:25 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbhunk
I hope I'm one of the three.....
haha!!! Actually I was referring to people that I've met in person and know outside of the internet. I've probably met 7 or 8 decont people in the Dallas area online for every 40 or 50.

Certainly you would be one of those. heh...

And in the "texas big" category as well!!!
  #8   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2005, 11:59 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Greetings from DFW

Thanks for the original posting. You made my imagine spin!....but in a good way!
  #9   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 01:09 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Great story!!

And so true.....my father owned a trucking company, and I can remember some of the guys that used to come into the office, and one guy in particular.....JEEZ!

The man was HUGE! Had on a TIGHT white T-Shirt, Jeans with the thighs bursting at the seams, cowboy hat and rugged good looks! He talked about how he carried around a set of weights in his rig, and made it a point to hit the gyms no matter where he was or what state he was driving through. I can bet that he did a good amount of flexing and posing with what looked like 22+ inch guns and pecs that would just bounce up and down as he walked, like they were contracting involuntarily and trying to get from under that t-shirt!!

Man.....brings back memories..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options