The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2003, 03:20 AM
muscleboy

NEW STORY - Controlling the Boy

What follows is based on a true story. I couldn't believe myself it at first - but I have been shown a lot of correspondence, which quite frankly couldn't have been made up. I hope to post one episode a week, based on the letters. I will also include some more fantasy, although it doesn?t need it. Please mail with suggestions and comments ? it?s what keeps me going. [email protected]

Controlling the Boy
by MuscleTeen

Episode 1

It started off fairly simply. I am an amateur bodybuilder, obsessed with muscle. I could have, but never went pro, as I had other more lucrative business interests. I'm 6'2, light brown hair, 220 off peak and maintain about 10% bodyfat. I've made money. Lots of it. I'm forty, single, and gay. I have one obsession, which I nurture constantly. Muscle. Huge muscle men. I sponsor junior bodybuilders, guys who may have real potential. Most times it's kept fairly business-like - my sponsorship is returned by using their image to advertise my business. More on that later. Sometimes, when I decide, they pay me other ways. I like the young rough eager studs the best. I fuck their tight muscle butts before and after competition. I insist on my boys being totally ripped, as huge as possible, as endowed as possible. I make them rape other muscle guys, straight or gay. This isn't unusual - happens all the time on the circuit. So you see - my life is pretty ordinary - I work, I sponsor young muscle guys, occasional fucks and move on.

That was until he replied to my ad. There was something different about his letter - he was so keen, for the first time ever I thought i had met someone more obsessed about muscle than I. His stats weren't amazing - 18, 6'2, 190 (he said) 45c, 32w 17a 25q. Was intelligent, college educated and had a reasonable job. But he was so keen. I kept his letter so I could look back in years to come. For I knew he was the one - the one I had waited for and wanted all my life. It's addressed to me as master - all my sponsored boys had to address me like that - I saw them as my slaves.

--------

Sir Muscle Master sir.

Looking at your ad you sound the Growth explosion, muscle-freaked Control Master I seek to devote

my body to killer-training to become mind-blowing for.

Here are my wishes and desires which I seek my master to help me with:

? I want train for pain-to-gain after every workout - into another growth dimension.

? I want Master that forces me to do this without mercy.

? I want him to display me raw and pumped in minimal totally revealing outfits which make me look as though I?m gonna bust out of em any second in an explosion of muscle.

? I want my cock, low-hanging balls and bowln-ball glutes to always be pumped to the extreme in proportion to the rest of my body NEVER looking anything but awesomely HOT-HOT-HOT.

? I WANNA BE the supreme muscle stud slave that makes my Master proud to own me.

? I wanna breathe, eat, drink, sleep and DIE for muscle and exude pure animal muscle always.

? alternative forms of training and exercise, supplements, drugs whatever is demanded to continually GROW every part of my body.

Sir, thank you sir.

--------

You see this isn't the type of letter I get everyday. It made me sit up. He stood out. He attached a picture, and if it was him he was hot. 6'2, lean body, signs of muscle development and good frame. If he was serious, he was the one. I had developed various training techniques - helped a lot of pro's get where they are today. But I had held one back, one that I was keeping to use only on a very special subject - someone who would become my own musclestud boyslave, someone who would become so freaky huge and only thought of getting bigger and who would let me fuck him and obey every fucking command I gave him. I decided to reply.

[email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2003, 02:15 PM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Great start - looking forward to the next installment

Cheers
  #3   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
where is the rest?

great start!!!
  #4   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 11:22 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Great Start. I am looking forward to your next episode. Please do make more than just than Muscle Master's reply. Let's see at least the first stage in the Boy's development.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
New Story???

No disrespect intended but the title and story both sound very farmilar... I don't recall where I read it but I am sure I have read it somewhere serveral years ago... (no it isn't mine)

I don't see anything wrong with reposting it here and now, if muscleboy, MuslceTeen and [email protected] are all the same person. But it isn't a new story and if the poster isn't the original author he really shouldn't infer that he is.

Recently I have seen a couple of stories I wrote show up on boards on which I didn't post them. They were attributed to the pseudonym I posted them under. But what annoyed me as much or more than the poster not asking for permission to repost them thereby ignoring the tag, which he did reproduce with the story, that said not to repost without the author's permission; was that he posted stories that were part of a series out of the context of the series... Although it was nice to know that someone liked the story enough to repost it.

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 29th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.
  #6   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I think you may have read it here, in June 2003, Ender. Which is when this was posted :D
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Opps

Opps, I didn't notice it was a zombie thread that got bumped back to the top of the list...

Sorry...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options