The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to myophil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2005, 12:22 AM

myophil is on a distinguished road
Drive-Thru Muscle

ok, so i started a job at a wendy's restaurant at the begining of the summer, and the only position they put me on is the 1st drive-thru window. every now and then especially around the evening times frequent hot muscled men come and give me thier money before they get their food. everytime one comes to my window i stare at them intently while they gather their money. that is the part i LOVE the most. they stretch their muscled veiny arms looking for pennies nickles etc. i love watching thier biceps and tri's bulge. when i have to give them thier change back my head is swimming, i can barely think and i have a lump in my throat (as well as in my pants).

i remember one black guy in particular was wearing a navy blue shirt and was friendly, taking a while to get his change. he had these sexy muscled forearms with thick veins snaking all over them, he reached to get his change and his shirt pulled up a bit to reveal his bulging biceps with the beautiful veins going through them. it took him about 15 glorious seconds to gather his change. then he smiled and gave me the money.

thank God the break area is right beside the drive thru window, so i can take a couple seconds to gather myself.
ooh! i know! next time i'll "accidentaly" drop the change so i can get an even better look at the muscle hunks all the while burning them into my memory!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2005, 10:17 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
dude, i know....i've been a fast food manager since i finished college 3 1/2 years ago. (yeah, the bachelor's degree was worth it, lol.) but, yeah, i wait for the summers, when hot guys come through drive-up with no shirts on...we have a policy of making it known to all interested parties when there's somebody they might wanna check out at the window,lol, but we try to be discreet....

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options