The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:07 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Taking A Dip

Here's a little stody I did for fun. Hope you enjoy it :-)

Eli had never felt so at peace; the sun, the sand, the heat and the soothing sound of the sea made it impossible not to feel calm and relaxed. He didn?t have to worry about work or responsibilities, all he had to do today was enjoy some alone time.

?Wanna go in the sea??

Well, he wasn?t exactly alone. He cracked an eye open to look at the guy lying next to him. He was watching Eli from beneath his thick fringe, grinning a cheeky smile while his eyes kept flitting from his face to something lower down on Eli?s body. The guy was skinny and pale, so pale in fact he almost sparkled in the sunlight, like one of those vampires from those shitty Twilight books. The only difference was Eli actually liked this guy.

?Are you kidding?? Eli chuckled, closing his eye and getting comfy again. ?The water?ll be fucking freezing. This may not be Skegness but the sea?s the same?

?Awww, come on Eli, just a quick dip??

Eli heard Greg shuffle closer before he felt him poke his chest. Eli laughed and swatted his friend?s hand away from his nipple, lifting his head and opening his eyes again. ?The only way you?ll get me in that water is if I get so hot I need to cool down. Let me bake in the sun and then I?ll go in. Why is it so important for me to go for a swim anyway??

Greg gave him a sly smile, his eyes travelling down Eli?s body again. ?Just thought you could try out your new Speedo?

Eli laughed again, then looked down his body. While Greg was skinny and pale, Eli had more muscle to him, a thicker, bulkier heft to him. His skin was also darker, a dark caramel peppered with dark hair that ran over his tight chest, down his flat stomach and into his Speedo. The dark blue Speedo twitched when Eli looked at it, getting slightly turn on by the size of it. Greg had brought him the Speedo this morning, and it had taken all of his skill to convince Eli to wear it to the beach. Greg had promised it was a private beach he?d found and they?d be all alone, but Eli had still been hesitant. Once he put it on though and saw how big it made his package look, he wasn?t so shy anymore.

Reluctantly, he managed to pull his gaze away from his own crotch to look at Greg. His friend however was still shamelessly staring at the full Speedo with a smouldering look of hunger in his brown eyes. Feeling daring, Eli bucked his hips slightly and it made his crotch jiggle.

?Sexy fuck? muttered Greg.

?I try? Eli chuckled before resting his head on his hands and closing his eyes again. ?I promise I?ll go in the sea with you, but let me enjoy the sun for a bit longer?

?OK?

Opening one eye, Eli gave Greg a suspicious look, but his friend had already turned over, resting on his front with his head turn away from him. Before he closed his eyes, Eli snuck a peak at Greg?s butt. He was wearing a Speedo too, but his was a more vibrant red. It hugged his cheeks but didn?t quite cover them fully. Eli felt a sudden urge to cup his friend?s butt, to caress that pert little cheek, to dig his fingers into the milky flesh and slip these Speedos off. He quickly closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind before he turned into a sun dial.

The two of them laid together in silence for a while, just listening to the sea and the breeze, the seagulls squawking as they glided though the cloudless sky. Eli felt himself drifting in and out of sleep, but he still heard Greg get up and start rummaging through his bag. He heard the pop of a bottle top, the crackling of the plastic as Greg took a drink. However, he didn?t hear his friend hold the bottle over Eli?s stomach and tip it slightly.

?GAH!? Eli cried when he felt the splash of cold water on his core. He sat up quickly, the water trickling into his lap. ?Greg, what the fuck was that for?!? When Greg didn?t answer, Eli was about to tear him a new one when he felt something strange.

He could feel the water flow from his core onto his Speedo, but weirdly enough, he also felt the Speedo absorb the water. He felt it pool at his crotch, actually fill his junk with a tingling warmth that made his breath catch. He spread his legs and closed his eyes, releasing a shaky breath that was almost a moan. What was happening?

Through heavy lidded eyes, Eli looked down at his crotch. The blue material looked tighter on his junk now, he could clearly see his shaft and nuts, and not only that, but they seemed to be? getting bigger. His shaft was plumping up at the same time as snaking across his groin. At the same time his balls were filling up, he could feel them getting heavier, feel them churning, producing more cum. It made him shudder and moan.

?Greg?? he panted, but then let out a low moan as he felt the heat and tingles spread. He watched as his legs became slightly thicker, his tight muscles becoming more defined, calves pushing against his thighs which expanded and inflated a few inches. A faint 6 pack began to form on his core at the same time his tight chest filled out some more, soon followed by his lats becoming more pronounced. His shoulders grew thicker and more chiselled, stretching his torso wider while his arms grew thicker. His lifted his arm and flexed, watching as his bicep peaked at 16 inches, a whole 3 inches bigger than it had been.

The heady sensation suddenly passed and Eli felt control return to his body. His new buffer, bigger body that is. He looked over his new muscles, running his hands over them and then giving his crotch a heft, testing its new weight. When he was sure this was real, he arched his eyebrow at his friend.

Greg was sat back, clutching his water bottle, his eyes roving over Eli?s body, never staying still for long. The only places he lingered was Eli?s chest and crotch. His red Speedos were already tented by his moderate shaft.

?So that?s why you wanted me to go in the sea with you? said Eli, his voice a powerful purr. He gently took the bottle from Greg and shook it, making the water inside slosh and splash. ?Does this mean my Speedo makes me grow when it gets wet??

Greg nodded.

?Then why not tell me that in the first place??

?Please? Greg snorted. ?Where?s the fun in that? If I told you what it did, I wouldn?t get to see that hot look of confusion and enjoyment on your face. Would have been more fun if I got you into the sea and you got massive, but I suppose this will do?

?For now?

Eli grinned as he tipped the bottle over his crotch. The water came gushing out and splashed over his Speedo. He grunted at the chill, but then he felt the Speedo start absorbing the water and the grunts became more pleasure filled. He could feel the water being drawn into the Speedo and into his groin, feel it turning into power, feel the promise of size. Once the one litre bottle was empty, Eli dropped it on the sand and braced himself for the change.

It hit him harder this time, causing him to release a long, low moan. He ground his arse into his towel as he felt his crotch begin to swell. His cock got bigger, thicker and longer, growing into a true beast that filled his Speedo, his balls inflating beyond tennis balls in size. Fuck it felt so good! The Speedo stretched to accommodate his massive package, but it still felt tight. It bulged between his legs, forcing him to spread them more.

When his crotch had reach its new size, the sensation of the power flowing into the rest of his body was like a damn breaking. Eli let out a powerful roar as it coursed through his veins, made his muscle tighten and swell. His legs began to thicker, trying to retake the space his crotch had taken from them and then some. Muscular heads began to rise on his thighs with deep, clear chasms running between them. His calves grew into slabs of diamond hard muscles and his feet grew past the edge of the towel, his swelling toes sinking into the sand. His body was getting taller as well as bigger now.

Eli let out a snarl as his hips became more pronounced and shredded, his abs bulging out of his core until there were 8 clearly defined bricks of muscle peppered with dark hair. His chest heaved out in front of him, swelling in every direction. It bulged wider, stuck out more and even rose higher, threatening to rub his chin. Then his neck grew longer and thicker, his jaw clenching as veins throbbed and his traps erupted like mountains. They pushed his shoulders further apart at the same time those balls of muscle became bigger and more rounded. His biceps began ballooning, blowing past 18 inches in girth and reaching for 20 and beyond! His forearms followed suit, battling those bulbous boulders for space. His lats suddenly spread like thick wings, joining the fight against his biceps for space. Eli wouldn?t be able to hold his arms straight at his side anymore.

?Fuck yes!? Eli roared, his voice dropping deeper. He rose to his feet, staggering a bit at the change in weight and altitude, not to mention the fact his muscles were still growing, though the rate was slowing now. ?So fucking strong? he growled, flexing his biceps and feeling them. ?So fucking massive and ripped! Look at me, Greg, look at all this fucking muscle!? He hunched over into a most muscular and his body just exploded with bulges and masses of muscle. He was a beast and Greg loved it.

Eli loved it to. He grabbed Greg, lifting him off his feet with ease and hugged his friend into his hard, massive body. He buried Greg?s face in his pecs, flexing and making them dance, the muscles bulging and rolling against Greg?s cheeks, squeezing his nose tight. Greg?s hands began exploring Elis new body, his tongue working away at those massive pecs, licking the deep gulf between those mountain like pecs. When Eli loosened his hold, Greg turned his head to work at those fat, thick nipples. He sucked on them, ran his tongue round them, even sank his teeth into them, but they were so solid and tough. Eli let out a low rumble, lifting Greg up his body until their heads were level.

?You?re a fucking muscle god? Greg panted breathlessly. ?You know that right??

Eli just grinned and kissed his friend, wrapping his arms round him, flexing his biceps against his back. He dropped back onto the sand, pinning Greg to the ground with just a portion of his weight. Greg could barely breathe beneath the weight of Eli?s massive pecs pressing against him. He ran his hands up Elis thick neck, stroking the back of his head, pulling him close to kiss him again, sucking on his tongue. Greg rolled his hips, pressing his crotch against Eli?s bigger, heavier one. He let out a moan as he felt that beast pulse against his leg, god it was so big and getting bigger as Eli began to get hard.

Greg struggled to reach for Eli?s cock, trapped beneath all that muscle and unable to move. Eli chuckled down at him, his wriggling only making him feel stronger, more powerful. He didn?t have to hold Greg to stop him, didn?t have to use any of his incredible strength, just his sheer weight could pin his friend. It was getting him so hard the Speedo was getting painfully tight. He lifted himself up slightly, and Greg?s hand immediately found what it was looking for. He squeezed Eli?s shaft and the both of them gasped.

?Holy fuck? Greg moaned when he felt the thickness of Eli?s cock. It was? fuck he could barely get his hand round it. He squeezed it again and gave it a pump. ?Oh fuck Eli, you?re so massive!?

Eli gave a rumble of a growl, digging his fingers into the sand, his whole body tensing as he felt Greg stroke his shaft. Greg was moving too slowly though; he always worked in long, teasing motions when Eli wanted nothing more than to rip off his Speedo and Greg?s and fuck his pale friend into the sand. One look at this rippling biceps though, how big they were compared to skinny Greg, he wasn?t sure Greg could handle such power.

As though sensing where his thoughts were at, Greg grinned. He gave Eli?s cock another tug and pump, using his other hand to rub his pecs. His fingers bumped along the striations as Eli tensed his pecs, making them press together so hard he could have crushed a rock between them. Greg tried to shift them, but they were rock solid. ?Ready for that swim now?? Greg whispered.

Eli gave a bark of laughter. ?You want me bigger Greg? Do you have any idea how much I wanna fuck you right now? If I get any bigger, I?m not gonna fit. I?d probably break you if I tried at this size?

Greg just chuckled and rolled his eyes. ?I?ve taken you when you were bigger. But my dear muscle god, you?re not the only one with special Speedos?

The world spun as Eli lifted Greg up and ran for the sea without a second thought. Eli marvelled at the power of his thighs as they propelled him across the sand, not to mention the sensation of his new swollen package bouncing off them as he did. He came to a halt just at edge of the sea when a wicked idea came to him.

?Well jump in then? Greg laughed, his feet dangling as Eli kept him locked within his rippling arm.

Eli looked down at Greg.

?What?? Greg asked, then his eyes went wide. ?Don?t you dare!?

?Meet you in there? Eli laughed before he tossed Greg into the sea. His friend was airborne for a few seconds, calling Eli a few choice names before he struck the water and vanished beneath the surface. There was a few seconds of nothing but the waves crashing and then Greg broke the surface, coughing and sputtering. His long hair hung over his face and he had to brush it away to be able to see. He had to swim back inland before he could stand again.

?What was that for?!? he sputtered, rising out of the water, already looking more ripped. There was more definition to his skinny body, more bumps and bulges which were steadily getting bigger. His tight core was now showing abs and his torso had more of a sweeping V shape to it. He shuddered and rubbed his bulging arms. ?And it turns out you were right. It?s fucking freezing in here!?

?Maybe I won?t come in just yet then? Eli laughed back. He just stood on the shore, watching Greg getting bigger and buffer. Fuck, he thought, groping his swollen junk through his Speedo, stroking and fondling with it, trying to find a comfortable position for it. He knew exactly where he wanted to put it.

Greg just put his hands on his hips, letting his body slowly swell and expand. He could feel his whole body becoming harder, heavier, feel his Speedo drawing the water in to fuel his growth. He lifted his arms and put his hands behind his head. He knew one sure fire way to get Eli into the sea.

?That bastard? Eli growled when he saw Greg pose for him. The pale fucker was showing off his lats, the way they flared out and then swung back into his narrows waist. Greg had always had well developed lats, even at his smaller size, looking at them got Eli stirring. It was annoying because Eli had always wanted large lats. Even though his were much wider than Greg?s, seeing him flex and show off was getting Eli even hotter and hornier.

Eli took a step closer as a wave crashed against the sand. It swept up to touch his toes. He only stopped for a second, getting accustomed to the cold and then kept walking. Each step he took seemed to make Greg bigger and bigger, his lets spreading wider, arms bulging either side of his head, his triceps becoming horseshoes of pure muscle. Eli ignored the water as it washed up his rippling thighs, it wasn?t until it splashed his sack that he slowed, the sensation of growth giving him pause. It was even stronger now, so much water around him waiting to be absorbed, to fill his Speedos and muscles. He kept walking, submerging his junk into the sea and letting out a low moan. When he reached Greg, Eli was still the bigger of the two, but Greg was catching up. Greg was already more or less eye level with Eli, which was probably because Greg had been taller to begin with. Eli still outweighed him though.

Greg winked at Eli, bringing his arms in front of himself, flexing his arms and chest, showing off his new muscles before doing a double bi. He lifted his arm and licked his own bicep. Eli chuckled, flexing his own arm, showing Greg what a real bicep looks like, though his darker one was expanding rabidly. He could feel his Speedo getting tighter and tighter as his junk got bigger and bigger. He didn?t think he was going to stay contained for long.

?Greg? he grunted, trying to concentrate as he soared on the waves of growth. He could feel his body becoming denser with more muscle, his pecs bulging out further and further in front of him. ?What happens if I take the Speedo off??

?You stop growing? said Greg, his voice dropping deeper as his neck thickened. ?You?ll keep the muscles for hours afterwards though?

?Thank fuck? he moaned, grabbing Greg and pulling him close.

The two slammed together like rocks covered in flesh. As Eli?s hands exploded Greg, his friend felt hard and stronger, their crotches rubbing beneath the waves, filling their Speedos to breaking point. They kissed and groped and grew in the sea, Eli?s body getting thicker and thicker, muscle building upon muscle. There was so much of it and Greg wanted it all, he wanted to feel it grow, wanted to lick the salt off of it and taste Eli?s caramel skin. But most of all he wanted his muscle god to fuck him.

Eli wanted it too. He was fighting the urge to just rip off the Speedos right there and then so he could fuck Greg, but part of him still wanted more size, more power, more muscle. He ran his hands down Greg?s rippling back, kneading at those firm cheeks. They were bigger, fuller and harder now, they resisted his fingers when he dug them into his flesh, and when he pulled them apart, Greg would tense and close his cheeks together again. As they kissed, Eli could feel him chuckling and moaning as he toyed with his arse. Greg?s hands were flowing from Eli?s chest to his crotch, getting him harder and harder, making it more difficult for Eli to stay in his Speedo.

?Fuck? Eli grunted. His Speedo was just skin tight now. It was digging into his hips, ridding up his arse and playing havoc on his balls. He wanted to rip it off, but before he could, Greg tweaked his nipple, Eli?s cock jumped and he felt the tension vanish.

The growing sensation stopped as he outgrew his Speedo, and with it so did Eli?s last stitch of control. He grabbed Greg?s Speedo, ripped it off and then lifted Greg out of the sea. Greg went with it, wrapping his legs round Eli?s waist as his caramel muscle god shoved him onto his cock. The pair of them bellowed, Eli?s beast ploughing past Greg?s cheeks and sliding in, filling him up to his limits. Greg?s hole squeezed Eli?s cock so tight it made him see starts. Almost instantly Eli started pumping Greg up and down his shaft, squeezing his hips, lifting him up and down his shaft. Greg had to grip Eli?s traps, gasping and crying out his name as he rode that massive beast, struggling to think clearly, lost in a cloud of euphoria. He kissed Eli hard, saying his name over and over.

?Yes Eli, of fuck yes? he growled, biting his lip. ?Fuck me you muscle god, yes, oh yes fuck me, yes, oh, fuck, oh Eli, Eli, fuck. OH!?

Eli growled and moaned with him, thrusting into Greg harder and harder, lifting him out of the sea and then back in again and again. Soon it became too much and Eli couldn?t contain it anymore. He thrust his cock into Greg one last time and roared into the sky. Greg cried out as well as he felt Eli?s cock flare inside him, stretching him a few inches wider and turning his limbs into jelly. Greg blew his load too, but it was nothing to the force of the volleys being fired into his own arse. When Eli fired one last shuddering shot, Greg slumped over, his head on Eli traps as he gasped for breath.

?Oh fuck? Greg gasped. ?Oh Eli you? you fucking? studly muscle god?

Gently, Eli pulled Greg back so he could look him in the eye. ?And you?re a fucking muscle demigod? he said and kissed him.

Eventually they made it back to the beach, picked up their gear and went to the car. It was a bit of a tight squeeze, but they managed to get in, their towels draped over their laps. They couldn?t fit in the clothes they gone to the beach in, but Eli was fine with that. They didn?t last the whole journey back to the city though; Eli kept pulling over because he wanted to fuck the pale muscle stud sitting next to him.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
CanonBadell (December 7th, 2013), chocomus (December 10th, 2013), sonic260 (November 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 05:38 AM

Ultra GMan
Damn. That was an incredibly hot one-shot. Nice to see you back with something so great.
  #3   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Fun story and great idea! Thanks, Greggrth!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #4   Add to Ross_Geller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:56 AM

Ross_Geller is on a distinguished road
Loved your story!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Thanks!
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2012, 03:36 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow, short, but to the point!!!!! awesome!!!
Greg should share where he buy his swimwear

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode