The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Muscleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM

Muscleme is on a distinguished road
Rune

Testing testing uhm hello this is my story
please be gentle (that's what she said) shutup brain

RUNE
By Muscleme

In the world known a Tezle their is a Kingdom know as Wesko and in Wesko there is an alley and in that alley lies a baby boy.

Ral, tul was washing dishes at his tavern (not an easy feat because he's a Retle. A species of Raptor like beings. Ral, tul is 5.5ft with slim build and a mat of black feathers on his skull blending in with his black scales) when he heard crying. "What is going on" he said setting down a cup and going to investigate. He headed into the alley by the tavern noticing that the crying was louder here and the he saw it. Lying in a torn blanket lied a baby. "Oh fuck a baby! " shouted Ral, tul "FUCK I can't just leave it here" so he picked up the baby who started cooing and then he saw it. On the child's face was a tatoo of strange rune over the child's right eye.

18 years later

"Rune get up! " yelled Ral, tul "I'm up I'm up sheesh" replied the groggy teen sitting up in bed. Rune stepped out of bed standing a 5.3ft with a skinny build the teen ran his hand through his short black hair and then traced his tato with his finger. "Get dressed and get down here Rune" "I'm getting dressed right now" replied Rune pulling up a pair of kaki pants. Rune opened his closet, grabbed a shirt and put it on (he put on his closet: shut up brain) this shirt was red and had the words "I like d_cks" and a hang man ad all the letters of the alphabet except for k, d, c, and u. Rune ran down the stairs to meet his foster father "what do you want" "SURPRISE!! " yelled all of Runes friends as they jumped out of their hiding spots "Happy Birthday" "Oh fuck you scared me" "we got you a cake" "Actually I got the cake" said Runes best friend Sly (a shade, creatures made of shadows, he 5.8ft and where's a brown hooded with denim shorts) "awesome" Rune said going to look at the cake "Oh fuck you Sly" Rune said jokingly, Sly made the cake say happy day you where found in an alley. "Problem" Sly said suddenly the ground began to shake "FUCK an earthquake" yelled Ral, tul when the floor suddenly split open under the party swallowing them all except for Rune, Sly and two others. "What the fuck is happening" Sly yelled when a Man appeared from nowhere "Rune you must come with me" "why! " "I shall explain later but it's not safe here" "fine but my friends are coming too" "fine" said the man and a flash of light fille the room....

End of part 1

Last edited by Muscleme; July 1st, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 08:30 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quite interesting for a First time. There were some typos and certain aspects could have been executed differently but very good. Well done Sir, I'd love to read more. I don't write much but I'm more than welcome to give advice if you'd like.

#3   Add to Muscleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM

Thanks

I've never written a story before additional was hard to come this concept
  #4   Add to Muscleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:11 PM

Part 2

Rune shot up in bed "Fuck" he said, it was the third time this week he's had that dream. Rune looked at the clock, 12am, it was finally his 18th birthday and Rune hoped that it wouldn't end up like his dream. It was still to early to be up but he couldn't fall back asleep so Rune grabbed his phone and sent a text to Sly saying "Hey Sly are you awake" the response was "Yes you Dipshit I never sleep" "well aren't you going to say something" "no" "Oh fuck you" "you wish you could" that made Rune laugh.

Finally morning came and Ral, tul stood in the kitchen cooking something that looked like a cat. Rune walked into the kitchen wearing a green t-shirt and khakis, "good morning Rune" said Ral, tul "Good morning" Rune said wrinkling his nose "god what are you cooking? " "its bacon" "well I guess I'm eating toast" "Oh right also Happy Birthday"

To be continued
  #5   Add to Muscleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:54 PM

Part 3

It was around noon when people began to arrive for Runes party, First to arrive was Adam, who barely fit though the door due to his large muscled body, his short brown Mohawk brushing against the frame. "Well if it isn't everyone's favorite Orc" said Sly suddenly appearing from the shadows "FUCK!" yelled Ral, tul, Rune and Adam "How long have you been there?" asked Rune "like five minutes" replied Sly when a shriek filled the room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUNE!" it was Meadow, her elfen face smiling and her blond hair filled with flowers, "Hello Meadow" said Rune. Soon all the guest had arrived and it was time for cake, but just as Rune was about to blow out the candles the earth began to shake "Oh no not this" thought Rune, the ground split open under the party swallowing several people "Ahhhhhhh!" yelled Ral, tul when Rune tackled him "Why did you do that" Ral, tul said "that's why" Rune said pointing at the opening in the ground right where Ral, tul had stood. Then a man appeared out of nowhere "Rune you must" "I know just hurry and take the other to" yelled Rune "Well fine" said the man and then a flash of light filled the room

End of part 3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options