The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2005, 07:15 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
What Happened to Ken by Max21Biceps (re-post by request)

It was Super Bowl Sunday, and I was at a game day party. There were lots of handsome men, good food and plenty of beer. The crowd was playful, and, being that we were all Californians, no one really seemed to care too much about the game between New York and Baltimore.

I knew only a few people at the party -- a couple of good friends and a few more gym acquaintances. I was getting a little buzzed about the time I heard a couple of guys talking about Ken.

"He's done it right this time -- gotten the diet and workout in sync, and he's fuckin' huge and ripped...." My ears really perked up. Ken and I had had a little trist about 2 years ago. Ken was an increadibly handsome, swarthy, muscleman with a great coat of fur, huge pecs, great ass, and a nice dick. The trouble was, he was always either eating so much for size that he was a little too fat or too depressed about being fat to work out regularly. I had seen Ken a few times over the past couple of years, but he was always covered up by an oversized sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. I hadn't known if he was still working out or had given it up for good. I wanted to find him now and see
the transformation that had occurred.

I didn't have to wait long. As I was reaching for another beer, I heard a deep, sexy voice behind me say "Hi there, handsome. Need some help opening that up?" There was Ken, ever charming, warm, and freindly. Deeply sexy, lean or not. I grinned back from ear to ear and stood up kiss him hello. My cock flushed a bit from the familiarity of his 5 o'clock shadow. "Well, hello to you, too, handsome man. You're sure a site for sore eyes." Ken reached for my beer bottle and effortlessly pulled the cap off -- which wouldn't be a big deal if it were a screw cap, but he had just opened a regular bottle without using an opener, without any signs of effort or exertion. My dick flushed a little fuller.

We made some small talk and caught up on our respective lives over the next couple of beers, and all those old warm feelings I harbored for Ken floated up from my subconscious. He really was a wonderful guy, smart, funny and warm. I also knew he still carried a half-lit torch for me, and I caught him stealing glances at my muscular body and straining
crotch bulge as we talked and carried on.

Ken was wearing a big fisherman sweater that did a good job of hiding his body from my inspection. But because I had heard about his transformation, I knew he'd be more than happy to share his results with me. When we were going out two years ago, I had been his mentor in the gym. I brought up the topic by saying, "So, Ken, are you still working out? I remember that fantastic body of yours, but I can't tell shit with you in that baggy wooley." "Yeah," he replied non-chalantly, "I've been puttin' in the time." Then he smiled devilishly and added,"I think you'd be impressed."

With that, he lifted up the front tail of his sweater just enough to let me get a glimps of the most amazingly chiseld, fur-covered eightpack I had ever seen. "Shit, Ken, what have you been doing?"

"SHHHH! Don't make such a racket. All I need is for these muscle queens to see me, and they'll all want in on my secret. You, on the other hand, are the best fuck I have ever had, and I want you to see what I've accomplished."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the back of our host's house, back to the master bedroom-bathroom-dressing room. He closed the door. Without a word, he grabbed my wrists and place my hands on his chest. I could feel the heat rising from underneath the sweater. His pecs felt huge, and I began massaging them with circular motions. He let out a little moan, and then began flexing his pecs underneath my touch. The movement was incredible. I thought his chest felt big relaxed, but as he flexed, my hands were lifted higher and higher, as if he were pumping up right there. I reached to pull his sweater off, but he again grabbed my wrists and stopped me. He then layed my hands upon his arms as he leaned forward and gently kissed me. The kiss was as gentle as it was erotic, and his heavy whiskers sanded my
face as his tongue gently probed my mouth. Meanwhile, his arms were huge in my hands, and he began pumping them, alternately flexing biceps and triceps as I felt them grow. My dick was rapidly engorging, and I stepped into him to press my crotch into his. As I did, he again grabbed my wrists and placed my hands upon the globes of his ass which felt
like flexing steel as I kneeded it.

I was really hot and bothered by now, and I didn't think I could take much more of this erotic play without ejaculating down my pantleg. I pushed him away and said,"come on now, Ken, let me see what you've got hidden there."
With that, he slowly and silently took one step back, and slowly pealed off his sweater. FUCK!! He was wearing a skintight t-shirt over the most massive, ripped body I had ever seen. His torso was huge, and his pecs jutted out about 5 or 6 inches. His traps were massive, and the sleaves of his t-shirt were pulled up high by the mass of his rounded deltoids. The arms that hung out of the sleeves were tanned and pumped and looked to measure at least 23 inches, and his forearms were thick and covered with crisscrossing veins and thick black hair. I could see the hair peaking above his shirt collar, too, which was pulled out a bit by his huge, thick pecs. Just the act of removing his sweater had set his muscles in motion, and I could still see them flexing and relaxing as he assumed a comfortable posture.

"Not bad, huh?" he asked as he casually flexed his pecs through the t-shirt. "My chest is up to 59 inches and these babies are 23" each," he said raising his arms into an incredible double biceps pose. "You thought you were big. Look at me now. Look at these arms, these traps, and these huge pecs. I could crush you with my power or I could just make you do whatever I say." With that, he reached over and rubbed his flexed right biceps with his left hand, then reached down and grabbed his crotch for a quick grope, and then pulled his sweater back over his he

What Happened to Ken, Part 2

... and pulled the sweater back over his head. "Let's get out of here."

Five minutes later, we were driving across town to Ken's flat, having said hasty goodbyes to our friends and host. I was feeling so hot with this big mass of muscle next to me in the car. I couldn't wait to get him alone with me and naked. Ken was apparently feeling the same way, and he reached over and grabbed my crotch and leaned across and kissed me when we came to a stoplight. Man, there was chemistry. I felt like the air was being sucked out of my lungs and I became almost weightless as his masculinity envoloped me again. We parted lips, and Ken looked bewilderedly at me and said, "Wow, what was that?" and he took another deep breath started driving again.

Once we got to his building, I practically pushed him up the stairs to the front door of his flat. I could see his tight ass muscles flexing with each step as he ascended. At the front door, we locked lips again, and I wrapped my hands arournd his butt, pulling his growing crotch tight against my hardness. He returned in kind, grabbing handfulls of my muscle butt which I flexed and thrusted in appreciation of his massaging hands.

We broke apart monentarily and practically fell into the flat as the door unlocked and opened. I was just about to resume my assault on his mouth, when he silently lifted his hand to signal for me to wait. I was so hard that I could hardly stand it.

He led me into his dressing room where there were 4 panels of floor to ceiling mirrors on hinged doors. He dimmed the lights and arranged the mirror angles. Then, he surprised me a little. Rather than stripping downn for me, he came up behind me and put his crotch to my ass, reached around started massaging my chest. "Oh yeah, I remember what you like, big boy." He grabbed handfuls of my pecs and started kneeding firmly and then roughly through my shirt. I was flexing in response and moaing softly. His hardon pushed against my ass. As I reached up to unbutton my shirt, Ken
brushed my hand away and slowly, deliberately unbuttoned each button and then turned me around to face him. He slid his hands slowly up from my waist, lightly touching my chest as he pushed my shirt off my shoulders. When the shirts was halfway down my arms, he bent over and lightly kissed my on the left nipple. Electricity shot through my body with th touch of his mouth. He then fell to his knees and kissed my abs, while his hands finished removing my shirt.

I was lightly glistening with sweat, and the candle light and the angles of the mirrors were really accentuating the muscle I had worked hard to add to my already beefy body since Ken and I had last been together. "God, you're
gorgeous. Let me see you make those big pecs bounce and flex for me." I obliged, and he again grabbed handfuls of pec muscle and massaged as I flexed. He then pulled himself up and placed his hands on my arm. "Go on, flex. Show me those big arms." I flexed a front double biceps and Ken cupped his hands over both peaks and ground his crotch into mine. He
then moved both hands and his mouth to my left arm and hungrily mouthed and massaged as I flexed until I thought the skin would split over my bulging biceps.

"Yeah, you really are one gorgeous man. But you know what? You don't compare to me." With that, he again slowly peeled his sweater over his head. Damn, he was big. Still in the -shirt, undoubtedly the most impressive man I had ever seen. "Flex your biceps again," he commanded, "just the left one." As I did what he commanded, he mirrored my action by flex

What Happened to Ken, Part III

"Flex your biceps, just the left." As I did what he commanded, Ken mirrored my action, by flexing his right arm. My arm was hugem but his was even bigger. The huge knotted, twisted mound of flesh grew bigger and bigger as he flexed his arm, stretching the skin taught and shiny, with braching veins coursing over it. Ken reached over and pulled the shirt sleeve up a little higher.

Then he reached over and put his hand on my flexed gun. "Nice," he admired, "but feel this," he said as he lifted my right hadn to his huge flexed arm. As I touched it, he grunted and redoubled his efforts, flexing the already monstrous biceps muscle to even huger size. The granite hard mound of flesh expanded even larger in my hand, and I could feel my fingers
spreading apart and my palm cupping higher as the peak literally grew in my hand. Ken threw back his head and swung his other arm up into an unbelievable double biceps pose, and my other hand flew up instinctively too feel his left arm, too, as it flexed and expanded. I was squeezing his biceps peaks with all my might, and I couldn't make a dent in them.
The harder I squeezed, the harder he flexed, and the peaks continued to expand and harden even more in my hands.

"Oh yeah, feel these arms. These are real man's arms. Twenty-three inches of steel power." He was now flexing and unflexing his arms as I contiunued to grope them. My dick was hard as a rock, and I ground myself into his hard crotch. Then he kissed me deep and hard as he wrapped his huge left arm around my neck, cupping the back of my head in his hand. His right biceps was still flexed, and I contiued to explore its power and size as he raped my mouth with his tongue. I was backed up against a wall, and his size became overwhelming. He must have weighed close to three hundred pounds.

Finally, his right arm came down, and both hands then went to work on my chest. He was mauling my pecs and moaing audibly as he continued the assault on my mouth. His huge cock was hard in his jeans as he ground his crotch into mine. I flexed my chest as hard as I could in repsonse to his hands. Suddenly, he pulled back just enough to rip my shirt right down the middle. Staring hungrily at my huge hair chest, he started groping again. "Yeah, Max, you've got a great set of tits. I always liked the look and feel of your chest man. But look at this." And he put both hands up to his shirt collar
and slowly ripped his shirt down the front, revealing the hugest, roundest thickest pecs I had ever seen.He pulled shirt further open and began flexing those huge pecs, bounding them up and down as I stared slacked-jawed, astonished at their size and thickness and amazed at their incredible movement. Flex, bounce, flex. He grabbed my hands and shoved
them onto his huge pec slabs, and began the assault on my mouth again as we both moaned and writhed. Huge mounds of pec muscle continued to flex and expand in my hands, and I thought I would soon pass out or cum or maybe both at the same time. Ken seemed to be getting of on my body as well, but I could tell he was more turned on by his own huge size.

All at once, I felt myself being lifted. We were still wrapped in embrace and kissing. I opened my eyes to catch the reflection of Ken's huge body enveloping mine as he slowly lifted me and then lowered my onto the floor. The sight of his huge back and spread lats as he held me was enough to make any man cum, but the sight of the two of us together was almost more than I could stand. Together, we weighed over over 500 pounds, all muscle and ego grinding into one another and coated with pelts of dark swirling hair and shiny with sweat. He lowered me onto my back, and then
straddled my thighs. We both had hugely visible hardons beneath faded, thin denim. "Watch," was all he said, as he began massging his chest and giving his whole torso a good going over. He first looked at me and then turned his
attention to the mirrors around him, feeling an arm and then flexing it, then licking the peaked biceps, then moaning and feeling it as he flexed it again. Then to his other arm. Then his shoudlers and then his chest. From my vantage point, I could see him from every angle in the mirrors. He was hot. I then reached up and began rubbing his huge muscles as he grabbed both of our hardons through our pants. "Yeah, I am fucking hot. You dig this huge muscleman, don't you. And we're going to fuck each other in half! ... But first, I'm going to show you something you'll never
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options