The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.15 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Outgrowing a Friend (in a good way) and Dominance

So this isn't a bad story guys very exciting from my standpoint. This weekend I finally got to meet a fellow lifter I met online almost a year and a half ago, we been chatting and sharing eating plans and lifting techniques for almost the moment we met both into taking our bodies as far as we could push them. We had been talking, roleplaying and other stuff the whole it. I was so happy to hear he was coming to my city to visit for a friend's wedding and also had some free time to chill at his hotel room while here. So we scheduled to meet up yesterday and I was looking very forward to it. I wore a tight shirt and some shorts to complement my legs that i blasted that day to get ready for his visit.

When we first met online, i could tell we were both alpha males and dominant at heart, not the scary kind just lightly. We both actually close in height my 6'0 to his 6'1 and the same weight at 215. Well that ended on that Saturday, I showed up at 262 and he at 210. Now I thought he was trying to gain like me and he was but he just seem to have reached the limits of his growth while I was just entering mine when we met with a bodyfat around 16 percent with his at 14, there wasn't much difference in vascularity and my size completely eclipsed his. While I normally hold my domination side in check, it was on full display Saturday with just me and him in the hotel room. I was stronger, bigger and more dominant than him. I didn't hurt him in anyway but I definitely shown him who was boss by shoulder pressing him overhead for 2 reps and doing pushups with him on my back to just wrestling him and manhandling him in the king sized bed. I was worshipped with earnest and I loved it. There was now over a 50 lb gap between us compared to us having the same weight only a year and a half ago.

As I grow I find myself becoming more domainant and wanting more size every day.

Would love to hear back from you guys on similar situations where you out grew or were outgrown
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
iuo909 (January 10th, 2013), jtchef (November 9th, 2012), Otaru_grower (November 17th, 2012), tibookx (November 7th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As per usual:

Pix, dammit, pix!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:45 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
i swear i hesitate to post this because you will all think its the stuff of fiction from this forum but i promise you, this is 100% truth.....some of you wont believe me but what the heck, here goes.....

when i was a sophmore in highschool i was 5' 5" 150. i was picked on and made fun of a lot. i got pushed around by some jocks. but outside of school i had a group of friends through my church youth group. one of the kids in the group was one of those really cool jocks who hung out with us nerdy geeks.

he was like a human anatomy chart. every muscle perfectly defined and quite large for a 17 year old. i never knew his stats for sure but his muscularity made him seem like a towering giant to us. he wrestled and played football and was on spring track. we played a lot of volleyball and basketball and he hardly ever wore a shirt. everyone would stare and comment and he was always happy to give the occasional pec bounce and ab crunch. there was no question he was the alpha of the pack as he would show off his incredible strength (after volleyball games were over instead of leaning the poles that held the net on their side and wheeling them to the storage area, he would lay them on their side then lift them up off the ground and carry them....stuff like that)

he was 2 yrs ahead and graduated then went off to the marines. we never saw or heard from him again. when i turned 17 the first thing i did after i got a drivers license was join a gym and i threw myself 150% into lifting and growing.

now fast forward over 10 years later. I was in a different city working out. this was when i was in my absolute prime. I was 6ft and 240 with 19 and a half inch arms. i was in a heavy lifting bulking stage.

i keep seeing this muscular guy and i just couldnt figure out how i knew him but i knew that i did. i just went about my business lifting. i was in one of those gyms that was gritty that smelled like sweat and had the sound of large heavy banging weight (lots of 45's bangin around). this was in the grunge days and i was wearing an old flannel shirt that i had cut the sleeves off of and a pair of timberland "shit kickers" (boots.....with big thick heels). i was big and i was liking it. and i admit, i being the former picked on nerd kind of liked the looks/stares and occasional comments.

then,......it happens........

he comes over to me and says "hey - you look familiar - how do i know you?"......the minute i heard the voice i knew it was him. I said "Greg?" "Holy Family Parish?"

the look on his face was priceless. he was astonished. i watched him look at my arms. he said "no way.....Tim?.....nuh uh...no way....dude, what the hell happened to you- you are fucking huge"

you have no idea the adrenalin rush that went through me. with the boots on i was close to 6' 3" and i was towering over him by 5 or 6 inches and i had a weight advantage too......so jokingly i said "did you shrink?"

he said "fuck you very funny - actually i am exactly the same size as highschool" (he seemed proud of that)....he goes on to say "jesus fucking christ how big are your arms?" so i proudly lifted up my right arm and flexed it near his face: "19 and a half" i volunteered.....quite proudly

"god damn it......i would never have pegged you to .....um....well.....get like this"

so we laughed, joked around and when our workouts were done we went to the locker room. we were chatting talking about old friends, etc and off comes his shirt as he changed. he still looked amazing. but not to be outdone i proudly faced him and pretended to just be talking knowing full well what i was about to do. so i unbuttoned each button and watched his face as i did so. you cold tell he was dying to see. i pretended to be taking my time telling a story and i could see the anticipation. i got to the last button then slowly slid the shirt off pretending to be too involved in the story i was telling him about one of our mutual friends.

he was speechless. i could totally tell he was staring no longer at my face and it felt fucking awesome. he was totally checking out various parts of my body / aspects of my physique. i pretended that my upper back was a little tight/sore so i could have an excuse to pull my shoulder blades back to expand my chest and add a little pec bounce.

he shook his head and looked away and into his locker and said "thats just fucking ridiculous. absolutely fucking ridiculous." his shoes were off / he was bare foot and i was still in my boots. i felt enormous. i had at least 4 or 5 maybe even 6 inches height advantage and everytime he looked at me it was as if his face was even with my chest.

so he was standing between me and the sink so i said "you have to excuse me for a sec I need to get by you to go over there" pointing to the sink. as i squeezed by i kind of went as slow as i could looking down to see where his eyes were and sure enough he was not looking at my eyes. he was taking in my physique. as i looked down between his pecs and past his abs i noticed he had become hard as a rock as it was poking through his boxers and he made no effort to hide it.

so we finished up and he asked me what i was doing next. when i told him i needed to get a protein recovery shake and some food he asked me if i wanted to go with him, he would show me a great place. (he lived near by and i was in his town for work staying at a hotel near by)

so we ate, and caught up some more. long story short, he asked me if id be interested in a wrestling match and he followed me back to my hotel.

i dont want to overload with lots more details but basically here was this alpha jock marine that had never ever been pushed around or dominated and i was more than happy to be the first. the first thing i did upon entering the room was remove my shirt and say:

"so.....i noticed you checking out the pecs....what do you think?" and i walked right up to him and pressed my expanded fully flexed chest into him, walking him backwards until i forced his back up against the wall.

he was literally struggling to figure out what to say. he seemed kind of pissed. then he took the palms of his hands and cupped by delts and said "they are awesome but your fucking delts are insane"

we proceeded to wrestle and he told me certain things to do like pick him up and throw him as far as i could on to the bed.

at one point he was on the bed on his stomach. i sat on top of him and took my hand and wrapped it around his heck forcing his head down into the bed and said "guess im not the dork anymore" and he said "uh uh uh fuck no fuck no"

i had the most insane workouts for months after that day. it was like i was shot up with a months worth of steroids or something.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chitownbber For This Useful Post:
Bear89 (December 12th, 2012), BigLittleTim (November 5th, 2012), ghunner (March 10th, 2013), iuo909 (January 10th, 2013), jtchef (November 9th, 2012), Otaru_grower (November 17th, 2012), tibookx (November 7th, 2012)
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:01 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Awesome story chitown. I think he really enjoyed the attention you were giving him since he wanted to be thrown around. You exerted your authority and it worked. Very nice.
  #5   Add to thebestflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:22 AM

thebestflex is on a distinguished road
Superb stories!

I guess you don't have any pics of you both?!
  #6   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:37 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
You didnt have to hold out on the details about the wrestling on my account, Chitown. Awesome story! I hope you two somehow stayed in touch afterward.
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:51 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbber View Post
i swear i hesitate to post this because you will all think its the stuff of fiction from this forum but i promise you, this is 100% truth.....some of you wont believe me but what the heck, here goes.....

he was 2 yrs ahead and graduated then went off to the marines. we never saw or heard from him again. when i turned 17 the first thing i did after i got a drivers license was join a gym and i threw myself 150% into lifting and growing.

now fast forward over 10 years later. I was in a different city working out. this was when i was in my absolute prime. I was 6ft and 240 with 19 and a half inch arms. i was in a heavy lifting bulking stage.

then,......it happens........

he comes over to me and says "hey - you look familiar - how do i know you?"......the minute i heard the voice i knew it was him. I said "Greg?" "Holy Family Parish?"

the look on his face was priceless. he was astonished. i watched him look at my arms. he said "no way.....Tim?.....nuh uh...no way....dude, what the hell happened to you- you are fucking huge"

he shook his head and looked away and into his locker and said "thats just fucking ridiculous. absolutely fucking ridiculous." his shoes were off / he was bare foot and i was still in my boots. i felt enormous. i had at least 4 or 5 maybe even 6 inches height advantage and everytime he looked at me it was as if his face was even with my chest.
i dont want to overload with lots more details but basically here was this alpha jock marine that had never ever been pushed around or dominated and i was more than happy to be the first. the first thing i did upon entering the room was remove my shirt and say:

"so.....i noticed you checking out the pecs....what do you think?" and i walked right up to him and pressed my expanded fully flexed chest into him, walking him backwards until i forced his back up against the wall.
at one point he was on the bed on his stomach. i sat on top of him and took my hand and wrapped it around his heck forcing his head down into the bed and said "guess im not the dork anymore" and he said "uh uh uh fuck no fuck no"

i had the most insane workouts for months after that day. it was like i was shot up with a months worth of steroids or something.
Chitownbber,
All I can say is, if this is the truth,then I'll take the truth over fiction any day! What an awesome story! Both the small skinny beginnings on your part, to the determination and work to get huge to the results (6' 240#) to the muscle shock and awe number you did on your high school friend!

Awesome story!

Mdlftr
  #8   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:02 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Chitownbber, I have to say it just leaves me breathless. I hope you continue your forward onslaught of growth and intimidation. Maybe even pin down one or two of the old bullies.
Keep growing Gigantor!
  #9   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 06:29 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
since a few of you have asked......yes, we did get together a few more times.

He enjoyed it so much he asked if we could meet up again in the future. my travel schedule did not permit for a little while but we were finally able to meet up in Pittsburgh PA. and i was in even better condition. a lot harder and more defined.

so we agreed to meet at the pittsburgh hilton (which is now a westin). now this hotel was built in the early 50s i think. and i dont know why but i swear its like the rooms were mineaturized or something. a standard door way is about 34 inches wide and 6ft 7 inches high. the doors there are at most 28 inches wide and about 6ft 3 inches high. i have no idea why but it really is like a mineature hotel. i dont get it.

so we are getting ready to meet up and i decided i wanted to really blow him away. so i bought shoe inserts that short guys use to look taller. 3 pairs of them. about 1.5 inch each. i inserted all 3 into my timberland boots that already had heels on them that were a shade over 2 inches. I had to cut one in half so the top of my foot up near my toes could fit down into the boot.

it brought me to just about 6 feet 7 inches tall. i was wearing a tight black t-shirt that had sleeves that couldnt stay down at mid bicep. every time i moved they bunched up and got stuck in that crease between my bi's/tri's and my delts. (my delts have always been so ridiculously large that they when combined with my arms overpower the rest of my body and make my pecs look underdeveloped. i had bodybuilders in my gym tell me that i could not win because "they were so huge they almost look ridiculous"....and thats coming from an NPC level competitor). the shirt was so tight you could tell i had defined abs.

you wouldnt believe the blank stares i received walking through that hotel lobby. i had never been to his hotel before and was i in for a treat. i turned the corner to get on the elevators and was shocked that i almost had to duck to get on them.

what was interesting was there was a group of 4 very tall people standing there waiting for an elevator. the 3 guys were about six four to six seven or maybe even eight or nine and the girl in the group was up to about my nose so im guessing six three. we all looked at each other and smiled and one said to me "guess we arent the only ones that feel this place is a little small.....have you been to your room yet?"

I said "no, i havent, why?"

he replies "oh its pretty miserable when you are our size - just be ready to kneel in the shower.....if you can even fit....with your shoulders i have no idea how you will even fit"

i had this rush of excitement. i thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

"uh oh....oh well...not here long"

and we all laughed. as the doors open to let the other riders off a group of women probably in their 40s and quite drunk let out this gasp as the looked up at this group of giants. one laughs and says "oh my look annie weve been transported to the land of giants....please dont hurt us"

everyone laughs and we get on. i noticed the girl in the group make a conscious effort to move to the opposite side of the elevator where i was standing to get close to me. i also noticed her eyes moving across every inch of my body. then she was totally fixated on my arms. she seemed shy and seemed like she was turning red. so i pretended to subtly grab that bar that runs along the wall to stretch and gave the arm closest to her a nice tricep flex. the tallest guy in the group says to me "damn bro youre enormous.....are you some kind of professional athlete should we be asking for your autograph?" I smiled politely and pretended to be humble and embarassed and said "maybe" and the door to my floor opened.

now i was truly in for a shock. as i walked down the hall to his room i noticed how small the doors were. i was going to lose it when i came to the realization that i was taller than the doors to the hotel rooms. seeing these little doors - holy cow, i thought id blow it right in the hall as i walked

so i get to his room and knock. i wanted to kind of pick up where we left off last time with his role play. he opens the door and i pretend to be all pissed off and take one hand and push the door open and take the other and put it on his chest and give him a shove backwards. in order to fit through the door i had to duck and turn sideways.

the look on his face was priceless.

he said "no fucking way. no fucking way. not fair."

i walked over - put my chest against his face and said "nice to see you. you shrinking again?"

he turned to walk away and said "fuck you - you suck"

i firmly placed my hand on his shoulder and gave it a very authoratative squeeze and made him turn back around to face me and then i said

"oh hold on there a minute little man, something tells me you are going to be the one doing the sucking tonight. you see, the small must tend to the needs of the tall"

then we both broke out in laughter. i told him i was cheating with the inserts just for fun. he loved it.

he actually had grown. still the same height just shy of five eleven but he had added some serious muscle. he told me that seeing me the last time gave him a motivational drive and he had been going nuts in the gym. and it definitely showed. he couldnt wait to get the shirt off to show me. he had much better biceps than me in terms of the shape (when he flexed they became almost perfectly round softball like with a huge thick vein running right down the center.)

he was a cocky very muscular very verbal (remember: marines) show off. every time hed get a little cocky. i would just stand up, walk over to him make him look up at me or look at my pecs/delts/arms and walk him backwards into a wall, pressing my pecs into his face. i forced his back up against the wall and as i pressed my pecs into his face i flexed them so they were as hard as granite. he would eventually beg for mercy and I would let him out. one time he was gasping for air.

after one of the wall pressing incidents, i put my hands on his delts and made him turn around and face the wall/put his back to me. then i put my forearms under his armpits and cupped my hands together on the back of his head and lifted him up off the ground, swaying him back and forth with his feet dangling in the air.

it was the most awesome feeling. i felt so huge and powerful. i was finally able to get his ego in check. at one point he asked me to toss him across the room on to the bed. i never knew how much fun that could be. i had to do it a few more times. he was getting more and more into it. the more into it he got, the more excited i became. he acted like he was completely powerless to fight back at one point (he totally could, in reality he was a strong as hell and tough as nails) and i was just toying with him like a rag doll. now i know what some of the WWE wrestlers feel like.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chitownbber For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (November 7th, 2012), ghunner (March 10th, 2013), jtchef (November 9th, 2012), Otaru_grower (November 17th, 2012), tibookx (November 7th, 2012)
  #10   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
Love this entire thread.
Inspired me to do something I had never even thought of: get boots with lifts. Brought me up to six feet, a big improvement over my natural 5'-7".
Must say, being taller really brings out the dominant side of my personality.
Thanks for the great inspiration!
Tim
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLittleTim For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (November 5th, 2012), marmel (January 30th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options