The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:52 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
SelfScreen.Com –MilehighMan - Workout Journal 10/30/-2

by F_R_Eaky

Video 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26706
Video 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26737
Video 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26783
Video 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27096
Video 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27237
Video 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27342
Video 7: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27601
Video 8: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27691
Video 9: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27874
Video10: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27927
Video11: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28947
Video12: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28954

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCK

"Hello, Aaronites! Welcome to my latest update! As you can tell from the sound of my voice and how I'm acting...."

"Not to mention da cloze you are wearing...."

"hahahahahaha SHUSH, SVEN!"

"Jus, you know, sayin...."

"Okay so as you can tell, we're outside and we're all dressed a little..."

"HEY MISTER! Can we get you're autograph..."

"Excuse me...a moment Aaronites. Sure kids.. what should I sign?"

"OUR BAGS! The other guys all signed there too..."

"Ok do you want my name or the hero I'm dressed as?"

"BOTH!"

"Geeze mister you've got to be the tallest man in the world!"

"Well... not quite. The tallest as of right now is still about eight inches taller than me I think."

[sound of kids ooohing and wows]

"Ok... vhile he'z signing avay let me back da frame out and show all you Aaronites some comparison shots. Soooo the guy in the purple and white dat's Aaron as you can see he is standing vay taller than everyone else. He's standing next to a guy who looks like the Atom and that is seven footer Austin...."

"No, I'm the one in red & black, Sven! It's the pleb in the Blue and gold."

"Hey! I thought you weren't gonna call us that?"

"Oh, take a chiller will ya, Duncan. Ya won't be called that much longer anyway, especially if we win tonight."

"Don make me seperate cha two!"

"With whose army ya gonna do that with Kienan..."

"oooh looks like some one fergot what I'm here at this university ta do..."

"Bring it on, Lil man! See all I have to do is put my arms out and you're like five feet from... HEY!"

[sight of a small man in blue grabbing round the seven footer's thigh and lifting him off the ground.]

"If it wasn't for the fact yer all wailin' and flailin' all o'er the place, I'd be able ta pick ya with ease...yer nothin."

"How the hell did he just do...."

"Alright guys, calm down, let me get back to my vlog. Geeze, turn your back for several minutes and the group goes to hell. Where's J'onn J'onzz when you need him. ... .... ...So, Aaronites, well you've just got a taste of Gamma Epsilon Pi's new pledges and "mascot" for the new school year. But first, let me catch you up on a lil more history of the last three or so months.... Last time I spoke with you I was kind of at deaths door...."

"Dude, I am so sorry...."

"ANGEL! SHUSH! Well now since he spoke up.... No, we haven't kicked Angel out of the fraternity, no I haven't disowned him as a friend. Angel and I were going out, he was very much into me, and he wanted desperately to help me achieve my goal. Problem was he didn't quite realize how fast and how many changes my body was going through and between class schedules and his work out routine for me and his....ahem....er....uhm..... let's say show of affection, it about near killed me. Don't worry, I'm fine... doing better, although I've got to tell you the growing pains were a bitch!"

"Well, duh... you grew what? ten inches?"

"Beau! Give away the ending why don't you...but yeah, Aaronites, I've grown ten inches since the start of my vlogs. Putting that into some perspective... ok guys line up.....and Sven, put the camera on the tripod and go for wide lens..."

[Camera zooms out as a bunch of super heroes line up.]

"Ok first things first... newbies, announce yourself, height and shoe size, from might right the Aaronite's left."

" Byeoung-Keun - 6'6", 16 shoe. I am a pledge!"

" Duncan - 7', 20 shoe. I am a pledge!"

" Neo - 6'8", 17 shoe. I am a pledge!"

" Chuma - 6' 5", 15 shoe. I am a pledge!"

" Kienan - 5' 4", 12 shoe. I am this year's Assisted Average!"

"Assisted Average?"

"Sir. Yes, Sir! We thought da position needed some kind of name. We figured we try this one out and see if ya liked it."

"Well.... sounds ok... but I think we can do better. But let me get on with this video first. Ok so as you can see we're all lined up and all dressed as super heroes. The reason we are dressed up as super heroes is for two reasons: One, we needed some kind of project for our initiates to do as a lesson in brotherhood and two, we all expressed a desire to go to the really great Halloween party thrown by campus tonight with tons of prizes including, best over-all team costume. It was Jon's idea as his mother is a seamstress and he got some assistance from her."

"Small assistance."

"Yes well she said she'd help not make all of them, so we've all learned to basically sew thanks to her. Oh and Jon or Jong as we call him is the second from the Aaronite's left there. We have a hard time trying to pronounce his name so he said we could shorten it. The last part sounds like Gwen, but that's a girls name, the first part almost sounds like Jon so we call him that."

"Better than my middle name, sir!"

"Really and is it a really long oriental type of name we American's and English have no hope of pronouncing cause we don't know your family's language?"

"No, sir.... it's Martha!"

"WHAT?!?"

[hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha]

"Sir, just kidding, sir!"

"hahahaa...you're gonna be the death of us in here aren't cha...I can tell. Ok so anyway, stand up straight!.... so you know who all the players are both real name and super hero, and so you can see where everone comes up to me... now....I'm going to introduce you, and later Sven is going to draw a line from the top of their head over to me....

"Starting on the left is Greg...he's dressed as the Atom, the more modern version, oh and by the way, to help make sure we could win the contest all of these superheroes are from the same company, DC. Anyway Greg is the Atom and the top of his head comes up to my... a little bit more than the middle of my abs. I'm almost two feet taller than him.

"Next is Jong...He is dressed as Captain Marvel stands 6' 6" inches tall, he is a journalism major, freshman year, oh Greg by the way is a sophomore this year, uh..... Jong is going to be doing the writing for my blog page and web peg when we get it up and running, and he comes up to just under the top of my shoulders. Next to him is Beau dressed as Superman, he's just as tall as Jong is, he's a T.A., in his second year of his masters and kind of the sponsor for our fraternity, he's helping train me so that I can put on muscle size, he comes up to the same place on me as Jong does.

"Now we come to Duncan he is dressed as Atom Smasher which is the switch up in heroic persona that Nuklon made which is what Austin is dressed as who standing next to Duncan and me. Both of them are 7' tall. Duncan is a freshman just joining the basketball team, which is how he got in as he knew Austin. On the other side of me is Sven, who is dressed like the slightly obscure super hero the Tasmanian Devil, and he is 6' 11". Why did you choose the Tasmanian Devil anyway?"

"Vell he's one of da taller super heroes and if hiz normal height isn't good enough for you to tink of as tall, he has da ability to grow up to fifteen feet tall."

"Well, that certain makes him a tall superhero."

"And he'z one of da few dat it openly gay."

"Oh...cool. didn't know that. Alright well... Duncan is a freshman, Austin is a Junior, and Sven is a sophomore, and the three of them basically all come up to somewhere from just under my nose to my mouth area on me. Yeah... folks... I'm that tall to the two seven footers and one near seven footer.

"Next standing 6' 8" and dressed like Aquaman is Neo, a music major sophomore, and he comes up to just over my shoulders. This is followed by 6' 5" Angel, our Junior Star Quarter Back for the school... dressed as the John Trujillo version of Black Condor, and next to him is Chuma, same height, a freshman wrestler and both of them come up to just under my shoulders....

"Which leaves, 5' 4" Kienan on the end dressed as the Blue Beetle, and folks that ain't padding under his spandex, that's all him, cause he's a freshman here on a powerlifting scholarship. That's why he was able to lift Austin so easily cause even though Austin is a big guy....[looks down] or was..."

"Hey....freak!"

[hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]

"ahaha Austin doesn't weigh a lot for his height, he's a pretty slight, lanky guy. But uhmmm Kienan on the other hand looks like an off season bodybuilder. Hmmmmm did he look hot getting into that costume."

[oooooooooo....whistles....OW!]

"Hey when you've got it....HOOOOOMPHFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRAAAH! flaunt it!"

"Ahahahaahhaha.... and Kienan only comes up to about one fourth the way up my abs. And the reason for all of that Aaronites is because, I have a reached a height of....."

[everyone slapping their thighs like a drum roll]

"TSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Seven feet seven inches tall."

"Oooh..."

"Oh good lord....."

"Beau, Greg, you two ok?"

"Yeah... fine... must be some of the candy kicking in..."

"Yeah same here...."

"Ok....well I hope you're alright cause I need you to explain the next part, Greg..."

"Ah yes... well the next part is pretty easy Screeners...."

"Aaronites."

"Uhm...er ah.... Aaron..Aaronites.. Aaron gets to finally really start training now. We thought whenever he got done it'd be a really long haul because he was already tall and getting taller and now... we'll now legally by definition I think he actually can be classified as a giant. But he's not the rail thin giant we thought he'd be. Somehow his body has turned almost completely mesomorph, a body base full of muscle. I mean number one, look at his wrist here... forget his upper arms, his forearms, just look at his wrist. See how incredibly thick that is? And that's not just because he's a seven foot seven inch tall guy. He's just naturally incredibly thick right now. So...putting on muscle is probably going to be a bit easier than he originally thought he was doomed to. Well another example... take a look at this.. Aaron, crunch for me."

"What?!?"

"Crunch for me, but stay standing. Put your hands behind you head, and when I say crunch, tighten your abs like you're going to do a crunch or sit up, but don't move forward and then hold it... alright... one....two....crunch!"

"Hooooompffffffffffffffffffffffff"

"Ok, Sven, go zoom in here on his abs... Aaronites, look what you're going to be in for.. right here... here... You can see it cause he's wearing a spandex outfit... which by the way who are you?"

"Hmmm? uh...I....that is.... uh......can't...hold...and talk... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! huh huh huh .....Ok... I'm The Elongated Man."

"Oh...ok cool.....CRUNCH!"

"Hooomppffffffffffffffff!"

"Anyway, he's still skinny for his body size, but he's a defined and cut skinny, because his body is almost all muscle now... see right here on his torso... Let me take my finger and outline...one...two..... threee...."

"Ahee hee..... hmmmmmmmm....a-HO!.....hmpppppffffffff......ugghhhhhhh!......BWAH AHAHAHHA!"

"Whoa, sorry Aaron. Didn't realize you were that ticklish. But as you can see for being 'skinny' you can tell his once flabby self known as 'pooch' is now already got a defined six pack, be it a very flat and kind of smooth one. But at any rate, Aaronites, He'll start his training next week, with me guiding him and planning his workouts, along with Kienan who's studying to be a physical ed and fitness instructor as well as double duty with physical therapy, as well as Angel, now that he's also taking lessons from me and his professors, and Chuma, who wrestles and has to constantly monitor and maintain his weight so he doesn't screw up the class in which he fights."

"So now with all these people helping me and cheering me on... I might be able to still reach my goal of becoming a bodybuilder and become the tallest bodybuilder in the world if not a Mr. Olympia sometime. But with that, this is your seven foot seven bodybuilder with the size 30 flippers waaaaaaah! Hey had to get a foot shot in there sometime, right? Sayin' peace out cause it's Halloween night and we're gonna hit the best party ever!... WHOOOO!"

[oooh wow...damn...dude... ahhhhh]

"Good lord sounded like a fog horn went off. Dude do you have a low volume setting at all..."

"Sorry I can't help it.. my voice is just so...."

"aaaugggh..."
"ooooh---ooooh...."

"Beau you okay?"

"Yeah...just slightly twisted my ankle stepping of the curb."

"Greg, you alright?"

"Yeah... I'm fine... I'm...fine...."

"Greg, dude, is that a wet spot?"

"Sven!"

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCK

Last edited by F_R_Eaky; July 31st, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options