The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #561   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
Hmmmm.. OK then.. I get it.. Are you guys trying 2 tell me something. My thread gone past its Sell-by-Date or something.? Swamped under all these sudden newcomer celeb morpher threads... No wonder i'm posting to myself and TheMM over on my other 'My Photobucket morphs' thread..

Now i know what Sealion Dions song ''All By Myself'' was about.. ME .!

Only jesting..If you guys are bored with my morphs no problem i'm ok.. I usually do musclemorphs for my own enjoyment,hence i stopped doing requests and I'm actually enjoying these new talents showing up,especially Hearmenow and Dolphinbad.. Heavy is the Crown on ToughLucks head that newbie morphers are coming in and trying to knock off the Kings crown while he's napping on the throne [no not the toilet!]..

Sincerely, i would love to consider sharing a Celeb thread with other Celeb morphers....and seeing as i kinda go for the twinky,ex-model and college jock bad boy type celebs..Zac 'Teflon' Efron,Chase Crawford,Taylor Kitsch,the Jonah Brothers,Sean Faris etc more so than the veteran actors of Brad Pitt,Tom Cruise,Matthew Mcono...Maconau...McConag..[oh u know who imean.!] one Celeb thread that caters for them.
Although i do have a refined taste which is why this thread exists,but i feel i'm getting left behind in the dust of the other morph threads..

NOTE:This is NOT a speech against Dolphinbad,Hermenow and other morphers.I fulheartedly support and encourage their threads to continue.

Should i continue with the photobucket thread..?
I have noticed that as well Elysium. This thread indeed has lost a lot of its gusto. Although I do like your type of people you want to morph.

As for whether to continue or not, I love your PB morph thread quite a bit. If nothing else, you can PM me the links to your new works, if pretty much all interest is lost in that thread.

Maybe let this one thread sit for awhile, eventually folks will bring it back. And if they don't, than perhaps eventually maybe a third thread could be made for general celeb morphs.

And I wonder why Toughluck hasn't been morphing, probably that stupid reality we all have to deal with.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #562   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hmmmm.. OK then.. I get it.. Are you guys trying 2 tell me something. My thread gone past its Sell-by-Date or something.? Swamped under all these sudden newcomer celeb morpher threads... No wonder i'm posting to myself and TheMM over on my other 'My Photobucket morphs' thread..

Now i know what Sealion Dions song ''All By Myself'' was about.. ME .!

Only jesting..If you guys are bored with my morphs no problem i'm ok.. I usually do musclemorphs for my own enjoyment,hence i stopped doing requests and I'm actually enjoying these new talents showing up,especially Hearmenow and Dolphinbad.. Heavy is the Crown on ToughLucks head that newbie morphers are coming in and trying to knock off the Kings crown while he's napping on the throne [no not the toilet!]..

Sincerely, i would love to consider sharing a Celeb thread with other Celeb morphers....and seeing as i kinda go for the twinky,ex-model and college jock bad boy type celebs..Zac 'Teflon' Efron,Chase Crawford,Taylor Kitsch,the Jonah Brothers,Sean Faris etc more so than the veteran actors of Brad Pitt,Tom Cruise,Matthew Mcono...Maconau...McConag..[oh u know who imean.!] one Celeb thread that caters for them.
Although i do have a refined taste which is why this thread exists,but i feel i'm getting left behind in the dust of the other morph threads..

NOTE:This is NOT a speech against Dolphinbad,Hermenow and other morphers.I fulheartedly support and encourage their threads to continue.

Thanks for the shout out elysiumfields (twice on the same post), I think you should continue with this thread i mean whats stopping you really. Im just starting to get the handle of things with morphing at the moment most of the people here do this type of media have more experience in this than me.

Even though my new thread i made recently isnt going to be a ''full time'' thread cause i want to cycle all 3 of my threads i have so far, like a week here a week there, that kind of thing so you know keep up with the good work on this thread thats if you want to that is, its really up to you at this point like if you feel that youve had enough making some morphs for the time being thats fine everyone needs a breather from time to time were human after all, well some of us anyway....

I dont think i could be a professional morpher with the amount of mixed media i have just given my self (animation, sketching, comics and now morphing) . Just by typing the amount i contributed so far seems insane, but hey its all in good fun at the end of it all .

hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #563   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 04:33 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
First, I can't and don't want to censor the views of anyone, but I am against the comments made by HugeMan, it's embarrassing to all.
Well, I didn't want to enter into controversy, but I'll give my explanations. My English is terrible, then I apologize for any mistakes.
My main interest in this Forum were always morphs, especially those of celeb. I believe that each of us has his preferences, some like morphs, others of cartoons, stories, videos, etc.. For a long time I was just a spectator, just watching the posts, not participated actively. Hence one day I decided to participate. I installed the Photoshop on my PC and did some musclemorphs, and posted them in New Celeb Muscle, my favorite thread.
Over time, I read some comments saying that is lack of education post in the threads of others. Besides this the fact that the owner of the thread throughout his time as posted on your thread, never posting a comment on my job, making it only when I created my own thread, perhaps influenced by others. I realized then that it was not welcome.
I never had the intention to create a new thread and neither compete with royalty. Poor me, I am just a mere commoner. I'm only there for fun.
Elysium, I'll give you a friend for advice: Don't give up your thread, I don't know if you noticed but there are many people here rooting in the forum to make it happen. People disguised and petty, real wolves in sheep's clothing.
  #564   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:00 PM
DolphinBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
I have noticed that as well Elysium. This thread indeed has lost a lot of its gusto. Although I do like your type of people you want to morph.

As for whether to continue or not, I love your PB morph thread quite a bit. If nothing else, you can PM me the links to your new works, if pretty much all interest is lost in that thread.

Maybe let this one thread sit for awhile, eventually folks will bring it back. And if they don't, than perhaps eventually maybe a third thread could be made for general celeb morphs.

And I wonder why Toughluck hasn't been morphing, probably that stupid reality we all have to deal with.
Wow! What motivating! Don't expect anything else from you.
  #565   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:38 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinbad View Post
Wow! What motivating! Don't expect anything else from you.
I don't quite understand my good sir.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #566   Add to huge_muscle_man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM

huge_muscle_man is on a distinguished road
im sory if i caused you problems...I do like your morphs...im very sorry......Keep the thread...I go to this thread everyday....

Please don't shut down the thread because of me...i didn't mean to be rude...

sorry dolphin bad for being an"embaressment"to everyone...(which you didn't have to say i was an embarrasment.)

I have to sya i love your copper jonas bros thing...keep with the thread and never give up.

And again I say i wasn't mesaning i hated your thread.I like your thread.

((i have nothing else to say and i hope everyone doesnt take this post the wrong way because i have to admit i do not know grammar very well...))
  #567   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 08:01 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by huge_muscle_man View Post
im sory if i caused you problems...I do like your morphs...im very sorry......Keep the thread...I go to this thread everyday....

Please don't shut down the thread because of me...i didn't mean to be rude...

sorry dolphin bad for being an"embaressment"to everyone...(which you didn't have to say i was an embarrasment.)

I have to sya i love your copper jonas bros thing...keep with the thread and never give up.

And again I say i wasn't mesaning i hated your thread.I like your thread.

((i have nothing else to say and i hope everyone doesnt take this post the wrong way because i have to admit i do not know grammar very well...))

No worries mate.I'm not stopping this thread because of what any member said. Although i mite let it sit for a while till interest peaks again..!
  #568   Add to johncena69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:39 AM

johncena69 is on a distinguished road
I have some celeb morph request:
Kevin Jonas, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, John Cena, Cody RHodes, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase Jr. and Randy Orton. Thanks to anybody if they can do these morph request.
  #569   Add to wrestler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:19 AM

wrestler is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestler
Make the morphs yourself. Fuck, what is the matter with you?
You are either masturbating yourself to death or opening a web site with other people's work.
  #570   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:42 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
A little eastern

---

Yea for Asian Celebrities
Something happened between the click of a photographers camera.

---

---
  #571   Add to huge_muscle_man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 01:06 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncena69 View Post
I have some celeb morph request:
Kevin Jonas, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, John Cena, Cody RHodes, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase Jr. and Randy Orton. Thanks to anybody if they can do these morph request.
no offence but you work these ppl to death!there not your mules to push around and make them do what you want.You make to many requests....I only had like 3 requests and they eventualy got done but you....you push and push till it does get done...sorry...you just are very pushy...and look up a couple of posts and you will see morphs of the jonas bros.
  #572   Add to Rabidoberman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 04:19 AM

Rabidoberman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The Bad side of the Jonas Brothers.

Crooked cops Nick and Joe have caught Taylor Hanson hustling out on the street. But they have no plans to take him in...They're taking him for themselves..!

BAD BOYS,BAD BOYS....WOTCHA GONNA DO.....WOTCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU..?
Heh, awesome. I recently took a liking to the Jonas Brothers. But the Hansons haven't seen much muscle glory (I, myself, would love to see the youngest Hanson bro, Zack If I'm not mistaken, massively buffed up)

In the MGS FC's, I am Yami Bakura, holder of the Millennium Ring!

http://kingcrulenhotep.deviantart.com/
  #573   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:11 PM

toughluck
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post

(pokes head out) Did Someone mention my name?? Hey MM and Elysium-
I haven't been posting much lately but trust me, I've been sitting on some hot work aching to be seen. But maybe it's just hot to me...
I guess that leads to Elysium's point. It is done for our own personal enjoyment, but the acknowledgmentis always nice..or even appreciated. Yes, it comes as less when so many other threads arise, but hey. It's a forum.
In any event, there's no problem with certain artists' work coming in waves....I hope to revive a thread or two sometime soon myself.
  #574   Add to redae102's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM

redae102 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
In a word: Yes!

As you can see, this is my first post here, which is a bit of a pattern for me, as I just tend to sit back and watch the conversations (or contributions) unfold, only piping up when I truly see a need for it, such as now. I do this on other unrelated forums too, but I seriously digress...

Elysium, I've been a huge fan of your work for quite some time, albeit silently until now. Your tastes are apparently very much in line with mine, as it's extremely rare for me to not completely love any piece of your fabulous work. I'm not going to beg you to continue the PB thread, as I don't feel it proper to do so. Instead, I simply wanted to make sure you know there are at least a few people out here/there who would be more than tickled if you do!
  #575   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Ok I think I'm being really blind. But I'm pretty sure there is a morph somewhere in this thread, of Milo Vent-thinga-ma-jig from Heroes, faceswaped onto a body doing a pec flex against a blue background.

Am I looking on the right thread and if so can someone tell me which page.
Im pretty sure I've done through them all and haven't found it yet.
  #576   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Ignore me
Found it
  #577   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 01:39 AM

toughluck
Ah, heh that was my morph. Sorry I didn't direct you to it earlier. Any way, I think there a much hotter one that is in the muscles and famous thread.

Well, I was stunned.
  #578   Add to Spirited_Away's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM

Spirited_Away is on a distinguished road
Idea?

Hey, i had an idea for a morph, how about steve howie? he played van from reba, and was preaty muscley..but he could use more jsut an idea if u wanted to run with it
  #579   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 02:28 PM

How about this then..You go to a local gay nightclub and find out one of the Go Go Muscle dancers is none other than Chace Crawford.!

#580   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
DolphinBAD

Wow! Very hot! I'll put $50
  #581   Add to Teracles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 02:49 PM

Teracles is on a distinguished road
Now that is one hot dancer!
  #582   Add to huge_muscle_man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 03:02 PM

I dont know if you guys know this or not but the freakin-huge.com website has been updated with new stuff (yahoo group news letter)
  #583   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:05 PM

I can just hear you members living outside of the UK saying..
"Who the hell is this guy..?"

Understandable..the tv soap he stars in,is well worth forgetting.

He is Robert Kazinsky,''fairly'' well known to British folk for playing a
bad boy with a temper in a long-running and tedious tv soap called
EastEnders.. [I don't watch it 'coz i don't watch dull tv soaps..].
Recently he was voted '''by the British public''' in the media as the
sexiest British TV [or Soap] Actor..

I gotta agree there.. I DO think he is pretty fucking hot..!

#584   Add to vcmdcr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM

vcmdcr is on a distinguished road
Well, the British certainly have good taste.

Speaking of Kazinsky, I think John Krasinski from the American The Office is just begging to be morphed.

Love your work as always, elysium.
  #585   Add to stormwiz2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 02:28 PM

stormwiz2000 is on a distinguished road
request

can we have some more of brian krause please

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline