The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 08:33 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Ex-neighbor

Ok, I just talked to neighbor who tells me that they are moving. As we talked it became very apparent how proud they are of their kids. Both graduated from high school with a very impressive records. It seems like yesterday that they little kids.
I have to admit I was a bit startled when I was talking to the boy a couple weeks ago as he was leaving for work- and I noticed that this "kid" has pecs bulging under his shirt . That's when it hit me, Holy Cow!! when did this kid go from a skinny twerp to a muscle guy?
Anyway as I am now talking to his parents, they are telling me about all the achievements he has made during high school. I heard them mention some of them before, but now I really listen...he has become the ultimate school jock-wrestling, football, baseball, etc. and he was VERY good at all he got into. They went on to tell me that he has gone off to college and will either get into track or football- the latter his father says the coaches are already looking for him and are planning to bulk up his muscles probably about another 25-35 lbs on his 5'10" frame. This being on top of his 195 lb. frame (yeah, he's already bigger than me! ) so if he choses the football path, he will probably end up around 220-230 lbs! They also mentioned that the highschool coach was trying to catch him just before leaving and made the comment that he felt like he had just grabbed a rock!!
I think I just missed the next Brian Hancock!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options