The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM

musclesed is on a distinguished road
plane trip...

funny little story that happened the other day...
i was just reading about airplane seats in another thread, and thought i would offer this up.

i was coming home on a trip from memphis and got a small commuter shuttle to my hometown.

i was a wee bit late, and by the time i got to the gate, almost everyone was on...
i noticed that i was near the front so i thought.. not too bad... at least i don't have to make my way to the back, squeezing through everyone..

anyways, i get on the plane, and in the seat next to me, was a dude about 6'2" and pretty big... not a total muscle dude, but just a bigger guy... he was sitting there, eyes closed and listening to his music. well, i sit down, and now, remember, i'm 5'11 225#... i'm always aware of the space i may take up so i slipped into my seat, and the dude did not budge... his arm was on the middle arm rest and his big thigh was in my space...

at first i kinda was pissed... i sat, tried to adjust, but my back would not go into the contour of the seat, cause the guys arm was sticking so i was kinda scrunched...

i was thinking.. okay... e, stay calm... all the time, he kept his eyes shut... he knew i was jockying for position, but was not about to give up his space... he was kinda giving the vibe... "i was here first, and i'm bigger" well, bigger, but not more muscular 'okay, props to myself -- lol'

so i start to get this attitude and i totally relax and spill over onto his arm.. now my arm is laying on top of his... well my arm was bent, so my elbow and bicep [top of arm] was on his, and my leg was pressed very tightly to his.

i then began to think he was enjoying this... so i just squeezed in there and stayed...
all the time, the dude kept his eyes shut...

i think he got the hint after about 15 minutes... he took off his head set and got out his laptop... but he still wasn't all that into giving up the armrest..

being bigger, i always try to compromise my comfort for those around me... especially when flying coach... i lean a little more towards the window and make sure i don't entrude on others space...

the guy finally said as we were leaving... these little planes were not designed for two big guys like us to sit together... i agreed, smiled and was on my way...

anyone else have any stories of how you're in a position like that with another big guy?

take care all... peace.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
Because of my sizes I usually buy two seats to sit in so I have room. I mean look at my profile and I'm not joking, people are always looking at you in the airport and for some reason little kids always ask you for help in getting toy from beneath something which is cool. They just like to see you lift something, so they can said, "Wow, Mr. you're strong." But tripping isn't so bad after buying two seats though. But only if you can afford too, which I'm happy I can.
  #3   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2005, 11:59 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
28" arms uhh... yeah... right.

must be nice to be an imaginary super-inhumanly-huge multi-millionaire...

----

musclesed - great story!!! I have no doubt in my mind that he was both a.) Straight... and b.) having a little competition with you to see if you would give first. Very typical of someone who needs to feel dominant to self-assure. Good job!!!
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2005, 03:17 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock

Chris, I wouldn't be so quick to doubt that 28" measurement. I get the impression that Superhuge is built more like a VERY VERY well fed offensive lineman. I have seen very heavy set people at my height with arms that have to be easily over 20". And I knew a kid (earlier thread) that was about 6'4" 280lbs (arms had to be over 20") and built like a sh*tbrickhouse! I later heard from a friend that he got into powerlifting and seen at 350+ and later still around 400! ,his soul desire was to get bigger.
Superhuge is pretty bulked up, if a guy were to stretch the truth, I would think he would claim to have a much smaller waistline... Of course, it wouldn't hurt to see a couple of pics either -hint- hint- hint-
  #5   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2005, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock

----

musclesed - great story!!! I have no doubt in my mind that he was both a.) Straight... and b.) having a little competition with you to see if you would give first. Very typical of someone who needs to feel dominant to self-assure. Good job!!!
Actually ethernet jock I work as a doctor esp. for little kids and sometimes do work with the Peace Corps to help out in developing countries and they usually buy my one seat and I pay for the other one. So I'm not rich but sometimes you have to come out of pocket to be comfortable.
  #6   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2005, 08:39 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
ahhhhhh....well...

my very-most sincere apologies.

I've been exceptionally pissy lately due to things happening at work and in my life - and while this is not an acceptable excuse for my jumping to obnoxious conclusions - it is at least an explanation.

Thanks for understanding!
  #7   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2005, 04:23 PM

I understand we all have those pissy days especially this little prick that works in my office, he's only about 5'9" 140 lbs. no offense guys it's just that he gets on my damn nerves and all I have to do is look at him to shut him up. It's not small guys, just this one.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options