The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: What should happen now at the competition?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What should happen now at the competition?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 01:44 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
The Natural Bodybuilder Goes Forward

You get to the auditorium and begin your warmup. You do a few reps on the machines to get your pump on and have your trainer touch up your tan. You watch as your fellow competitors each go by you and get in line for their turn. You were selected to go last in the drawing of numbers. You wait patiently hoping that you can remember everything in the routine. When your turn comes, you feel a sense of calm come over you instead of nervousness. You walk up to the stage and the music begins. You can slowly feel something building inside you that you never felt before.

With your first bicep flex, you stare at them with shock as you watch them inflate. The growth continues with every move and pose. You flex your shoulders and can feel them pump up as well as your back and lats pushing out further and further. The judges are in awe of what is happening to you. You then do a chest flex and can feel your pecs filling up and out and pushing against your chin as well as your abs taking up the bottom half of your chest. This causes a reaction in your lower body to occur. Your quads start inflating and creating more muscle moving down to your calves that are now flaring outward. Your posers all of a sudden feel fuller with your cock actually pushing against the fabric.

Your bubble butt is also inflating and is about the bust out the back. You can literally feel the skinny fabric on the sides of your posers begin to pull apart. You continue to do your routine as the judges and audience hear a huge snap come from your crotch. The posers go flying towards a judge and your big inflated cock now hangs down in front of them. The music goes off and you exit the stage a much larger man. You quickly go to find a towel or something, but you can't find one big enough so your trainer grabs two towels and puts them around you.

Your trainer is speechless as to how you grew so much. He was mostly just a support system before but he is in love with your new body. You go to the waiting area to see what happens next in the competition and your trainer follows you in there. Before you ask him why he is there, he undoes your towels and starts sucking your cock. He moans as he looks at every new crevice that has been born on your body. Before you hear your name come up again, you can feel a load building up in your balls. Your trainer waits patiently to feel your cum hit him so he could absorb some of your growth.

What should happen now?

Last edited by raven79; August 16th, 2012 at 02:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 04:40 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Awesome man!
I could feel myself grow massive as I posed for the judges in this story!

Though, after I waddled off stage (can't walk anymore, due to my huge massive thighs rolling round each other), the first thing I'd do is weigh myself, just see how much bigger I am, THEN get the trainer to suck me off

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options