Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Flirting with supposedly straight guys.

My partner and I went to the boardwalk yesterday at Long Branch, NJ. I was completely blown away by how the whole beach area and boardwalk has been transformed into a new business area. There are cafes, restaurants, shops condos and apartments. It's almost impossible to visualize how run down and pathetic it used to be. And it's not even completed yet.

Anyway, we went into a beachfront bar/restaurant for a drink and to just sit and relax. In walks a guy in a blue tank top that said Guard on it. He was with a blonde. The guy had blue gray eyes, a military style haircut and big arms. He wasn't cut but he definitely works out and has muscle size.

My partner and I are sitting on one side of the bar, and this guy and his girl are sitting on the other side of the bar, at a 90* angle to us. I'm looking at him, and I could have sworn he winked at me and started moving his arms as if to subtley flex them. I responded in kind. All the time my partner is being oblivious (usually he oggles too). It was definitely a small floor show.

Then we stop for pizza at our usual pizzeria. The guy who works there is a husky fine looking Italian guy named Fabio (really). Dark hair, gray eyes. He wears a wedding band but something about him is very flirtatious with us. He'll lean onto the counter to get close when we're talking, and make sly little smiles.

Gotta love those flirtatious "straight" boys!

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
The buffest guy at work is straight. He just got married last month to his long-time girlfriend. He knows I'm gay and we've talked about it several times. I've never mentioned how much I've enjoyed watching him grow from a fairly skinny guy five years ago into the trim, muscular man he is today, but he probably catches me staring from time to time. Lately he has been spending a lot more time with me, requesting to work on projects with me, and crossing the building just to sit in my office and talk politics or current events. I thought it was just signs of our growing friendship until last week when I saw him intentionally drop some thing and turn away from me to pick it up, baring his firm ass directly at me for an unnaturally long time. He's also taking to constantly stretching during our conversations: flexing his big biceps behind him, pulling his shirt up to show his abs, that sort of thing. I don't think he's interested; he just loves the attention!
  #3   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 07:28 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I hope he's just teasing you. If not then he's setting himself up for trouble.

As much as I wish I had some nice muscleman flirting with me I would hope that he would be gay or bi, not attached, and interested. It's awesome that so many straight guys are accepting and comfortable with the other ten percent of the world but they do us no favors by coming on to us in jest. It just makes things that little bit harder (no pun intended.)
  #4   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
That's true... some of them do crave the attention and are cockteasers,

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options