The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2012, 08:59 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Lupine Sky: Episode II

*Clan Headquarters in Sofia*

Ivan did the duty assigned to him by his superiors and went back to his desk. His master, Hristo, walks by Ivan and notices how sweaty his is. ‘You did what you were supposed to do little pup,’ Hristo says to Ivan before he pats him on the head. ‘I am proud of you for keeping your composure, the elders will reward us for our efforts.’ Hristo closes the door behind him and goes to sit down. He unbuttons his white shirt and reveals an impressive hairy chest with a well-toned physique. He takes his shirt off and opens a drawer in his desk. Inside is a syringe with a dark liquid attached. Hristo plunges the syringe into his heart and squeezes. The liquid shoots straight into his heart and he instantly starts to feel the effects. His eyes turn brown from where they were hazel and his body starts to react.

Ivan hears the commotion and enters the room. ‘LOCK THE DOOR LITTLE PUP!’ Hristo says to Ivan. Ivan knows what is going to happen. He goes to hide in a corner hoping that his master won’t make him react too. Ivan could have ran out of the room, but he cares so much for his master that he stays with him when he needs him to. Hristo tries to get his pants off but can’t when his muscles begin to reform and start growing on top of each other. The pants he is wearing are instantly shredded and he is naked in no time at all. His growth is unstoppable. Ivan watches as his master grows to 7 feet tall and over 400 pounds. The liquid he injected is not the typical one either. This one intensifies the dark half of him. The hair on his body begins to thicken and spread out while his legs and arms begin to crack and form to make massive wolf legs. His fangs are now more pronounced than before and his face begins to form a snout. Claws are now breaking out of his fingers and toes and his chest reforms to look more slender, but powerful. His back begins popping and reforming with a wolf’s spine. He turns to stare at Ivan as his snout begins to push out of his skull.

Ivan fearing the worst anticipates that his master’s hold on him will make him transform as well. ‘No master I don’t want to. Ahhh!’ Ivan can feel his clothes growing tighter as his body begins to change. His legs have started to split his pants and his arms have now ripped through his shirt. His change is more rapid as he starts changing into a wolf before his muscles ever fully grow. His body hair manages to shred his shirt and pants almost immediately as he transforms completely into a wolf himself. His eyes are also brown. The two of them break through the glass window and go running down the streets of Sofia in search of fresh meat.

*Back in Washington State*

Nathan goes to lie down after his ordeal and eventually awakens to find that he is back to his normal size. He goes to check his phone and sees that his husband has been trying to reach him for hours. Roman is a man that Nathan met in Europe on one of his company excursions. It was not a business trip either. Roman is Italian and caught the eye of Nathan immediately. His thick and powerfully hairy body was on display on one of the private beaches in Italy and Nathan could not keep his eyes off of him. They started talking to each other mainly because of a physical attraction, but after they had sex, they never left each other’s side. They married after nearly two months and now Roman travels a lot himself. Nathan called Roman on his phone. ‘Roman, something has happened to me.’ ‘Slow down Nate, I want to know everything.’ ‘I have been injected with some substance and I am afraid of what is going to happen to me.’ ‘Let me come see you Nate. I can help you feel better.’ The conversation ends there and Nathan is confused as to how Roman could be so close.

*Back at the Company*

Domino meets up with the board of directors for the unveiling of the new experimental drug. The briefcase that was previously in possession of Nathan has now ended up in the hands of Domino. He opens the briefcase to show the four remaining vials of the drug to the board. He proceeds to take another vial out and ask for a volunteer. When no one raises their hand, he turns to his assistant Carlos and motions for him to stand in front of him. Carlos however wants no part of this and tries to leave. He is unsuccessful and is led back into the room by company security. ‘My assistant is just a little shy. He will enjoy this more than he realizes.’ Domino plunges the syringe into Carlos’ neck and pumps him full of the clear fluid. It isn’t long before Carlos starts to change physically. His chest starts to expand making tons of popping and cracking sounds. His arms expand his olive-colored skin as his veins become garden hoses. His shoulders and back shred his shirt to nothing and his legs bust through his pants almost immediately. The pain is excruciating and the board watches as his extreme growth stops leaving him in his undies which he is embarrassed about. ‘This is our breakthrough,’ Domino tells the board. ‘We can turn ordinary men into supermen like him.’ Carlos’ is led into the next room. The board applauds and the drug is approved for distribution among their facilities.

*Somewhere in Sofia*

Boris has been trying to control his urges for quite some time, but doesn’t have the ability to stop changing. He can feel it building as the cycle gets closer. His body will slowly grow to accommodate his future change. He can see his arms start to swell ever so slowly, but the feeling makes him want to mate. He moans as he feels it spreading through him, walking around the clan reservation. The feeling moves up his arms and into his chest where his pecs begin to form perfect silver dollar nipples and his abs begin to shape into a perfect 8-pack. The swelling is slow and sexual as he can feel his cock begin to grow and his balls filling with more cum. His legs are next with his quads ballooning to new thickness and his back widening. He finally finds another male to mate with, Todos, who has been growing himself. The smell emanating from the two of them was what put them together. Their expanding bodies come together as Boris fucks Todos until he cums inside him. The cycle has not happened yet, but it has started to affect the male clans that are infected with the clear serums.

More to come later…..

Last edited by raven79; August 14th, 2012 at 08:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 04:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am a great fan of muscle growth stories based on Werewolf mythology. This one is actually very hot, lots of growth, with intense and ferral transformation.

I am curious to see where this will lead, and to find out more about the main characters.

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 08:38 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Thank you so much M4L! You are someone that I appreciate feedback from. I didn't know how popular this would be because it is a little bit darker and more suited for the furry community. I still have to write the next part of this so it may take a week or two to post.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options