The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
The Morning Show with Christi Nelson

Welcome to the morning show!

Im Christi Nelson and we are here to talk about those super hunks guys we see in the movies, ads but now see more often on the streets.!

This new breed of males have a common pattern, they are very tall, all have blue eyes and all the masculine aspects of their body are extremely developed.

We call them the new breed as they were genetically made when in the 90?s the government start inducing newly moms to test a new drug that will make their work painless when having their babies.

This is the story we undercover today here at the morning Show!

For that I have Jason, Josh and Jeff here to tell their histories.

Its incredible that once this guys were normal teenagers and look at them now.

She said while pointing to the three massive studs seating on the studio.
They were all 6.6? tall, have an incredible blue eyes, and an ultra developed body with almost no fat. One who?s wearing shorts and a beefeater shows his hairy legs and chest.
Their chiseled faces have a 5 oclock shadow and their stare will make any woman and male surrender to their beauty. Actually Christi was a wet again just thinking on the wild sex they have had just before the show started.

Hello Jason! Welcome to the morning show!

Tell us your history,!

A booming masculine voice filled the studio as Jason started to talk?.the audience became embedded

Well Im from Montana and my mom saw this government advertising offering money for test subjest to drug for pregnant women that will ease their work having a baby.

Having already gone for 7 of this traumas and pain my mom decided to try it.

So what makes you different whe you were born ?

Actually nothing I was a very underweight baby, very frail but healthy and actually I stayed that way all up to highschool when things started to change.

So you are saying you were a skinny young guy?

Yeap mam, I was veeery sknny and small, I weighted 98 pounds and was 5,6 at my freshman year.

So what induced you to change?

Well we (pointing at the other superhunks there) now know that the gene needs to be triggered.

So the gene is sleeping is that what you saiying?

Yes pretty much..

Please continue!

Well I was bullied all the time and I just got my very new Ipad when one day this guys came to me and wanna start playing with it, they took that off me and I try to get it back explaining how delicate it can be but when I was going to pull it from one guy, he trowed it to the other next to me and the game keeps going until someone loose it and it hit the wall so hard that it break in pieces. I was so mad that I started to fight them but they were 4 of the tallest in the school and I was so puny.
To be short the kick my ass to the ground and I landed short very hard. I was so mad that I build an extreme adrenaline concentrate that actually makes my eyes change color from brown to ice blue, I didn?t notice but I kick back to hard to all that they were fear on their faces when they started to run away.

That day I got home and went to bed, I was exhausted , i slept in my clothes.

When I wake up next morning i felt different with a rush of energy so high that have not diminished yet as today.!

When I saw my eyes in the bathroom mirror I was astonished they make me look incredible. For the rest I began doing sports after school, to try to burn the amount of energy I got but didn?t work except that I started to change.

Actually it was very funny, I went from playing a soccer game to my karate class then to the gym all in one night and didn?t got tired at all.

I started to see montly changes in height and weight. I have to change my clothes every two months. My voice lowered too and I got this hairy more manly features that ladies loved.

In a matter of two years I became this man!

And you are 18 now?

Almost yes.

So that?s how the gene is activated, with that surge of adrenaline?

Yes I can say that, as my life changed since..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
So if we antagonize a nerd and take away his iphone he'll get a spike of adrenaline and become huge?

Sounds good!

Great premise!

Thanks for writing~!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size