The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 05:29 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Muscle Beach Cruisers - Part I

Alright, so...nothing of my other story lately...been put on the back burner for reasons I really choose not to talk about... If you want The Beast to continue...feel free to send me messages or PMs...im unmotivated for that series...

Anyways this is an entirely different/shorter series. Will only be 3-parts total, and it is based off of an rp done between myself, otkuman2003, and a good buddy of mine by the name of mammothpecs. I hope you enjoy the first part of this 3-Part mini-series...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Muscle Beach Cruisers

Part I

It was a hot day, as the summer sun was blazing down on the beach sands. What Beach? Venice Beach, California; or what some like to call it ? Muscle Beach. So what a time to head to the beach, right? Escape the heat as well as take in some muscle action for myself. That?s when I saw this guy. Fuck was he big, wouldn?t mind getting a piece of that for myself.

He was a bit shorter then me, probably around 5?10?, but the muscles on his body screamed out to me; this guy was built, possibly 225 lbs and some pretty big unflexed biceps. All I needed was for that fine specimen to notice me as much as I noticed him. I casually hang back at the juice bar, hoping for him to walk on up and possibly say-

?Hey man; the names Andrew," fuck this is the best fucking day of my life! This guy is actually in front of me. I think a big grin crossed my face from ear-to-ear, as I noticed a broad smile begin to sweep across his face as well. ?I haven?t seen you around here lately.? He extends a friendly hand out to me; this is my chance to get what I want.

I grab a hold of Andrew?s hand, not letting my gaze fall from his. I focus my mind trying to find that center, that power source which will cause his might to become mine. A few seconds pass, but I feel nothing. My grin begins to falter as I become confused that my gift is not affecting this muscle stud in front of me. Of all the muscle guys on this beach, why did I have to find someone with the exact same ability that I possess?

?Uhh, hey there,? I respond nonchalantly.

Andrew?s clueless behavior never once falls from his face, ?And you are??

?Oh, uhh; I?m Titus,? wow, almost fucked that one up. Come on Titus, be the confident stud you are. I return with my cocky grin, ?Some powerful handshake you got there, kid. What do you do for those forearms?? I notice how thick and vascular they already are; I really should do something about mine more quickly.

?Just lift and stuff; normal exercises. What about you Titus? You got a pretty defined body yourself. Wish I was as ripped as you were man.

Hehe, this fucker is clueless to his own power. Guess I better show him what people like us can actually do. Maybe I should fuck with him a bit, as well as our surrounding targets. ?I actually don?t do anything specific for my forearms. I find other types of exercises; I hit it and they grow. But I?m currently looking to really get some bigger forearms.?

?Yeah?? God was he dumb. Guess I better show him the ropes soon so he gets what I mean.

No sooner did this quarter ton, mega sized body builder, about 6?4? in height, pass right by us. Also to note was the cucumber he was packing in his workout shorts.

As if reading my mind, Andrew responded before I had the chance to speak. ?Fuck, that?s some muscle I would kill to have!? I see his eyes are also watching that giant walking muscle structure as he passes us by and heads towards the direction of the bathrooms.

?Heh, yeah; me too, Andrew,? here is my chance; now or never. ?Can I show you something?? I grin and wink at this soon to be mini-me stud.

?Uhh, sure Titus, what is it man??

?Let?s go talk to that guy,? I nod at the direction that the muscle giant took off to. ?Follow my lead and don?t lay a hand on him until I say so.?

?Uhh, alright.?

The guy already very far ahead of us; luckily we manage to somewhat catch up with him. Stupid dumb muscle-head; who doesn?t lock a single person bathroom stall? This dumbass didn?t, that?s for sure. I push the door open moving into the room, pulling Andrew with me inside, and locking it behind us.

The big bodybuilder guy, taking a piss and finishing up notices us pretty quickly. ?WHAT THE FUCK?!? anger fueling this guys senses.

Andrew, the fucking pussy bitch he is, shaking scared. I wanted to laugh at the sight of him; fucking pathetic. ?Uh, sorry sir,? the clueless idiot is apologizing? He looks up at me. I part with the bodybuilders gaze, staring down at Andrew as he says, ?What now Titus??

I take a few steps towards the big brute stud. ?We just wanted to introduce ourselves. Saw someone that we both similarly wanted to be like.?

The bodybuilder studs muscles tensing as I make my move; closing more in on him. ?I had to take a fucking piss, dipshits! It could have fucking waited!? He states as he grabs the salami in his workout shorts.

Andrew?s eyes watch this action; his eyes bulging out just as much as this dude?s package was bulging in his super tight shorts. ?Holy fuck! That?.That thing is fucking huge!?

I reach forward grabbing one of this strong man?s bowling ball sized deltoid muscles. I concentrate, feeling his center of power, and will it to become infused with mine. Slowly but surely that powerful muscle begins to decrease in size very quickly, and mine begins to push out from my body at an exceptionally quick rate, matching his once proud bowling ball delts. I finally release his deltoid, moving down to his actual arm; the deltoid practically shriveled up to almost nothing, looking ridiculous with the rest of his body. Then again, I look ridiculous now as well with one massive shoulder muscle and the rest of my body normal sized.

Andrew looked on in horror; seeing this once massive bodybuilder beginning to lose what he had gained so hard through intense training, and me (the guy he just met barely 30 minutes prior) gaining the size and power from this diminishing muscle hunk. Ho-Holy Fuck man!? was what Andrew managed to blurt out seeing these two guys before him somewhat out of proportion.

?Let go asshole!? the slowly shrinking bodybuilder responds as I begin to add his bicep and forearm size to my own limb. The bicep ballooning up to a size I have always dreamed of having ? going from 17 inches to a whooping 25 in a matter of seconds; finally stopping at impressive 27 inch peaks as I release my grip from his arm. My forearm is also incredibly thick as well now, from the power drain I just extracted on this soon to be pitiful soul.

Andrew slowly walks up to me, rubbing his hand along the one, super sized arm I have obtained from this rather large muscleman. ?Damn Titus! That?s fucking HOT!?

I grin down at my apprentice chuckling a bit, ?You want some too, little Andrew??

Andrew looks at me, taken aback from my little question, ?Me? What are you talking about? I can?t do that.?

?Yes you can, little dude. Grab a hold of something and just thing of how badly you want it.?

Andrew starts to reach forward a bit, before stopping. I look at him a bit confused. ?Well? What the fuck are you waiting for??

Well, uhh,? he hesitated at first but then told me point blank. ?Why don?t you finish him off? Then we can hit someone up next for me. I mean shit, Titus! You need to be more symmetrical, don?t you think??

I grin from ear to ear, ?alright.? I turn back to this muscleman, soon to be pussyboy. Getting behind him, I rip off this dude?s shorts, as well as my own.

?HOLY FUCK!? Andrew responds as the muscleman?s massive cock flops out between his knees; 20 long, fat inches of pure manliness. Oh, this is going to be good.

I grab hold of both shoulders, draining this guy?s arms completely dry; adding them to my own muscles which I already had. My arms now huge, both equal in size. I couldn?t wait much longer. I needed this guy now; all of him.

I grabbed my much smaller member, giving it a few strokes to get it up to its full perfection. I grip the dude?s ass, spreading his cheeks wide, before I SLAM into him all the way.

?OH FUCK!? he screams as I plow into his insides, beginning the full transfer of power and might. The 6?4?, quarter ton bodybuilder?s body begins to collapse around my cock. His body shriveling up; becoming weak, pathetic, a fucking runt! Legs becoming twigs, while mine becoming oaks; my calves becoming so massive, they split becoming two separate muscles of sheer power. The guys abs breaking away till they are a completely flat stomach while mine redefine themselves into a perfect, cut 8-pack of raw power. My pecs widen and expand. My lats flaring enormously. All my muscles pushing into each other, until the best thing possible happens.

I begin to stretch; my body lengthening upwards and outwards as my height increases and my shoulders expand to accommodate my new size. My body rising from its original height of 6?1? to a massive 6?10?, now a whole foot taller and almost triple Andrew?s size. Finally with the transformation over, I decide to show this pussyboy who really is in charge.

I begin to slide my cock out and thrust back in, harder and more forcefully then before. Andrew notices then that the 20 inch cock the guy once had is now diminished to a 4 inch pencil dick and matching grape testicles; he stares in shock at this sight. I pull out all the way to just the head. More and more shaft then I had; then even the fucker I am fucking once had is now part of me. 28 massive inches and a bulbous mushroom flared head. ?Mmm, like this Andrew??

I notice he does as he himself is massaging the bulge in his own shorts. I give him a knowing grin, moaning, before I shove back in one final time, and pull off entirely; dropping the pussyboy to the floor and dumping gallons of hot seed over his pathetic body.

As my cock finally becomes somewhat soft again, Andrew finally speaks, ?Jesus fucking Christ! Titus! I think I just found my new workout partner!? His eyes beaming up at me in admiration.

?Mmm, look at me! What do you think of all this muscle??

Andrew reaches his hand towards my pecs, rubbing them for a brief second, before backing away as if they burned his hand. I begin to flex my muscles in various poses; double-bicep, lat spread, and a few other basic poses.

?Uhh, it?s hot Titus. But just don?t touch me, or fuck me. Don?t want to lose what I gained so far from all my hard work in the GYM.?

I laugh out loud, much deeper then what I am normally used to. ?Don?t worry little Andrew. I can?t steal your muscles.?

He looked at me still confused; god, can?t this kid get a fucking clue! ?And why can?t you steal my size? You just stole his,? he asked and pointed at the pathetic lump of flesh on the bathroom floor, unconscious to the world around him.

?Because you have the same power as I do. The only thing is, you still don?t know how to use it.? I look down at him grinning.

?I do??

?Yep, little man; now all you need is a master to show you how your ability works.?

?So, I can get as big as you?? he asks me.

?You can get as big as you want to. What?s your fantasy??

Andrew doesn?t even have to think about his fantasy, ?Same thing that every other dude fucking wants; to get as fucking huge as possible!?

?That?s what I like to hear!? I look down at my naked body. ?Now, go find me some clothes, Andrew; the real fun is about to begin.?

To Be Continued?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 05:37 PM
The Beast Master

Anyways, post your comments and opinions...the more this gets, most likely faster Part II will be started/get posted...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 08:39 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Freaking amazing. Wish i had that power...
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 08:48 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Great beginning to a great story! Some people don't go too much for muscle theft stories, but I love them. I look forward to Andrew learning to use his powers too.
  #6   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 09:25 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Good to see you back and writing agaon Otkuman. I for one, do hope you return to do more with The Beast also, but again a great story and hope this one continues as well.
  #7   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2005, 09:28 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
very nice, the ability to syphon one person's size and strength as well as physical attributes and make them your own. this should prove to be amasingly interesting, can't wait
  #8   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2005, 12:36 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnutt
Good to see you back and writing agaon Otkuman. I for one, do hope you return to do more with The Beast also, but again a great story and hope this one continues as well.
Thanks JC...This one will continue, no doubt, as I have 2 more parts already planned (As mentioned, it was based off of an RP that I did a while back). This portion of the story was only 1/3 of the RP, so there is still much to do.

As for The Beast; I know a few people want me to continue it, which I still hope to get back to eventually. However, since this new series is much shorter, I plan on finishing this first (also somewhat promised mammoth and myself I would finish this story).

Part II will have more growth and Part III will leave probably everyone speechless when I get that one out. I hope to have you guys on the edge of your seats; it's gonna be a real treat when this one is finished.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Aaaah... this RP's so much more enjoyable to read in a story format.

Hope you used your Labor Day weekend to good use, otkuman. We're gonna wanna see the rest of the story soon.
  #10   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2005, 12:42 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
Aaaah... this RP's so much more enjoyable to read in a story format.

Hope you used your Labor Day weekend to good use, otkuman. We're gonna wanna see the rest of the story soon.
Don't worry, I won't leave you people hanging off the cliff...more will come soon, I plan on it... Prob will start on Part II sometime this week, between homework and reviews. XD
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #11   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2005, 10:36 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I like it a lot. a body-vampire it?s a great and hot fantasy
  #12   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 12:55 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I Really liked the prespective of the story. The concept of showing someone else how to use a muscle syphon-like power, it gave the story a good plot and added incentive for the reader to keep going. Plus, it was really hot! Can't wait for Part II...
  #13   Add to LaurieStrode78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2006, 11:03 AM

LaurieStrode78 is on a distinguished road
Is there a chance that this story might be continued? I really enjoyed it & it seems like it can only get better
  #14   Add to boy2beast's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2006, 10:46 PM

boy2beast has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to boy2beast Send a message via Yahoo to boy2beast Send a message via Skype™ to boy2beast
Dude!!!

This story kicked ass!!! Great Job! I can't wait for you to continue it. Sorry i haven't chatted you up in a while. I completely forgot how talented u are.

CYA
  #15   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2006, 03:06 PM
The Beast Master

hmm... I didnt think I would be getting responses after so long on this. Reason I did not post a new part, besides the fact that I have been very busy with my life, is I have somewhat began to grow out of this genre. I still read the stories and all that nonsense, but as of late, my creativity has died.

Anyways, if you want me to finish this series, I will go back to it and put out the remaining two parts which I had planned. I will post the original chat transcript for this in the RP forum. Please, READ IT BEFORE REPLYING. Part II has some stuff not a lot of people will prob like. Once you have read it, then respond. If I get 5 or more, then I will do the remaining two parts (and maybe throw in something else as I was thinking of returning to my roots **hint hint**).
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #16   Add to LaurieStrode78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2006, 03:56 PM

I read the story in the RPG & liked it. I don't know if I'm suppose to gove you my two cents or not but the only thing I didn't like was that they got sooooooo huge. But I really enjoyed the part 1 you had done & if you do the other parts that way I'd enjoy it & I think a lot of others might too.
  #17   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 07:43 AM
The Beast Master

I know...like I said, some people may not like the overall ending of it. Where things went were a bit chaotic in the end. It still stands though - if I get 5 decent responses, I will do the remaining 2-parts.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #18   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:16 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a cleaned-up version of the events.
  #19   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 01:36 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
You might also want to check out Unexpected Muscle in the archives... a story that I penned many moons ago.

Because the truth is out there...
  #20   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Although apparently some did not, I did enjoy the ending I'm never one to shy away from big boys, heh.

Things happen.
  #21   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Please finish the other parts. The RP was really hot, and i look forward to seeing what you do with it. The one thing that bothered me there was that the amount of size Titus gained in the end didn't seem to balance out with the amount Andrew had to give him. I'm sure you'll explain that as you go on.

Last edited by Ogun; January 18th, 2006 at 09:31 PM.
  #22   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 06:42 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
The one thing that bothered me there was that the amount of size Titus gained in the end didn't seem to balance out with the amount Andrew had to give him. I'm sure you'll explain that as you go on.
That idea came forth due to the rate that the muscle was transfered. While Andrew absorbed it slowly, he then transferred it all into Titus at a much faster rate. Thus, his body could not handle the transfer all at once which gave him the explosion of size.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #23   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 06:50 AM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleAvatar
You might also want to check out Unexpected Muscle in the archives... a story that I penned many moons ago.
I don't believe I have read that...If I have it has been quite some time since I have. I'll give it a look into.

On another note, by the rate of how this is looking, this story will be continued. I might still need a bit of time though and I hope everybody understands. I am still somewhat "young" and trying to get myself out of the hell whole known as a JC (not a pun on a good friend, JCnutt...Junior College ) so I can transfer to a CalState. Being already 20 and seeing friends already come and go, I need to get out of here and quit slacking off. I will TRY for soon. I got some reading to do for a Lit class along with an essay due over the weekend. Once that is done (and if I don't have a lot more to do with other classes and RL) I will get back to work on converting Part II of the RP into story format.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #24   Add to LaurieStrode78's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 11:43 AM

Take your time. I'm just glad to see it will finally be continued. Just don't forget about us. lol
  #25   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2006, 12:25 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'm kind of late to post in this thread, but damn! this story is great. I read the role play transcript and would love to see if fleshed out into story form. I'm sure you're busy, but I hope you continue when you get the chance.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options