The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 07:33 AM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Looking for Sponsors

Hey,
New to this group, and hope that it's still active! I'm looking for sponsors to help me get as big and muscular as I possibly can using natural bodybuilding techniques.

My name is Russ, and I'm 28 y/o, 6'3" tall and weigh 165 lbs. In the past 3 years, I've grown from 138 lbs to my current weight, and am highly motivated to build another 25-30 lbs of muscle mass to reach a desired competition weight of 195 lbs. I have a lot of desire and focus, but I need help. I take regular progress photos and video clips to document my development.

If you are interested in sponsoring me, you can contact me at: [email protected] or at Yahoo IM: rp25nct or just reply to this post. When you become a sponsor, I will gladly provide access to my website.

Sincerely,
Russ

Last edited by rp28nct; January 6th, 2011 at 04:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2003, 11:50 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Question Puzzled

What do you mean by, "Sponcers"? I think you'll get a lot of encouragement, and some good advice here, but I don't know about sponcership. Good Luck, it looks like you are making consistant gains & staying motivated. At 6'3 you should find gains qite easily, and you have very little fat.
  #3   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2003, 06:33 AM

rp28nct
Thanks and sponsor details

Hey Brent,

Thanks for the response! I have been and continue to train very hard to reach my goals. I can definitely use as much support and encouragement as I can get, so feel free to let me know what you think about my photos, goals, and progress. I am thinking about posting my workout routine to get more feedback.

For sponsorship, I'm looking for anyone interested in helping me with my training. Obviously, this can take many forms (i.e. financial support, purchase of supplements, purchase of equipment, or even recommendations, etc.). In exchange, I'll provide access to my progress videos and photos that I update monthly. Normally, I wouldn't ask for this kind of help as I want to reach my goals under my own steam... but bodybuilding is an expensive sport.

No pressure... if anyone wants to help me grow... by all means let me know.

Cheers,
Russ
  #4   Add to lucas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2003, 07:17 PM

lucas
At your level, just need to eat a lot and work out like crazy. Food and a gym membership are not expensive, even if you are a student a part time job can pay for the basic food.... And at 6'3", your goal should be around 250 lbs, not 185 lbs...
Or may be you need to go back to school, get a better job, and make more money, so you can afford your own stuff and supplements...
  #5   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2003, 02:51 PM

rp28nct
Hey Lucas,
I eat about 3500 calories a day... which is a lot of food. 600 calories come from supplements. Right now, that's helping me to maintain a growth rate of 2 lbs per month. So, in 1.5 years, I'll have grown to my current goal of 195 lbs. 250 lbs is what I'd need if I want to compete as a freaky huge, heavyweight... and would only be possible if I did steroids. I'd rather build as much muscle as I can using natural bodybuilding techniques... I use supplements, but those are only to get the protein and calories that I need.

Honestly, I have an excellent job and I got a great raise, so I'm not pandering for money. That's not my request. I thought I'd extend the offer for others to help me out... it's great incentive for me to grow bigger when I know others are supporting that effort. Seeing and feeling myself grow is the reward for me... being a part of that is what Ii'm offering.

Lates,
Russ
  #6   Add to bbgonnabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Late but Great Grower

bbgonnabe is on a distinguished road
"Honestly, I have an excellent job and I got a great raise, so I'm not pandering for money. That's not my request. I thought I'd extend the offer for others to help me out..."

This reminds me of a situation involving a professor that I know. His salary was in the mid six figures. He remodeled his home and proceeded to have a housewarming that lasted a few days. He made sure everyone knew that he had a housewarming registry. Very narcissistic. Of course, I did not attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp28nct View Post
Hey Lucas,
I eat about 3500 calories a day... which is a lot of food. 600 calories come from supplements. Right now, that's helping me to maintain a growth rate of 2 lbs per month. So, in 1.5 years, I'll have grown to my current goal of 195 lbs. 250 lbs is what I'd need if I want to compete as a freaky huge, heavyweight... and would only be possible if I did steroids. I'd rather build as much muscle as I can using natural bodybuilding techniques... I use supplements, but those are only to get the protein and calories that I need.

Honestly, I have an excellent job and I got a great raise, so I'm not pandering for money. That's not my request. I thought I'd extend the offer for others to help me out... it's great incentive for me to grow bigger when I know others are supporting that effort. Seeing and feeling myself grow is the reward for me... being a part of that is what Ii'm offering.

Lates,
Russ

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options