The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jockstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 12:49 PM

jockstud is on a distinguished road
Navigator 3

I thrust in my whole 6 inch cock in his sweat ass. I hump as i hear him moan and groan with pleasure. I keep humping until i blow my load and fill my condom. Right after i pull my cock out i feel a tingling . I feel my self getting taller . I feel a burning in all my muscles. The condom on my cock is getting tighter and tighter till it bursts. the tingling stops. Ive grown atleast 2 inches in hight and my cock is now 8 inches. I got a 6 pack a perfect ass and a nice tan now. Not to mention balls to go with it. I say playfully ready for seconds. I look in his glove box where i find condoms that will fit. I roll one on and lube up. I press my whole 8 inches at once in. I hump as he moans even louder than before. i keep humping until i blow a load even larger than the last. I feel the tingling again. First the condom bursts. Then i get an 8 pack and an even nicer ass my cock is now 10 inches. And my balls have doubled in size.i get a new condom and go for another. I hump him and keep going i blow my load. I pull out and tingle all over . My cock is now 11.5 inches and my balls doubled again my pecks are huge. Im now 6foot4 a GOD. Now i was the biggest guy in highschool. I could get any guy i wanted....TO be continued tell me what you think
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Fuck him again! and again! and again!
haha ;p

Things happen.
  #3   Add to jockstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Re-Do!!

ok so i havent been on in a while and i definately wana change where this story is going so disreguard what was already written for part 3 and i edited part 2 which has its own thread =D check it out
  #4   Add to jockstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:07 AM

The New Part 3

...Carters eyes get really wide at the sight of the plugg, and a certain look of curiousity flashes accross his face. "Ive never done anything like this" he says swallowing hard. "it's fine, your gonnuh love this". im starting to see that carter may not be the hardened sex machine i was in-visioning him to be. I reach into the front seat where i noticed a bottle of KY from before. I squirt it in my hand and start to rubb it all of his perfect hole. Carters eyes are shut and a quiet moan escapes his perfect lips as i slip a finger in. Next i try for two fingers and his breathing gets a little more labored as he pants in extacy. i grab the plugg and smear some of the lube all over it and slide my fingers out. He glances down at me while i slowly insert the plugg in his ass. His eyes clamp shut as he gasps in pleasure. SLowly i notice his beautiful cock growing to a full hard-on."See i told you you'd love it" i say with a smile. Carter smiles and gasps"Ohhh yaahhh". The plugg is now all the way in and he is as hard as granite. I step over carter and go to the front seat i open the glove box and find condoms, i grab one and make my way back. I rip it open and slide it over carters huge cock. "Guess it's my turn to get plugged" i say with an excited smile. Carter just gets a sexy grinn on his face, i can tell he's enjoying this. Next i take some KY and smear it and work it into my hole. Then a little on the condom on carter. I squatt over him "Ride-em cowboy i say with a wink as i lover myself onto carter's awaiting cock. It feels so amazing, like nothing i had ever felt. "Ohh yea ride that" carter says with a grinn. I can tell he's really enjoying himself now. i rotate myself without taking his cock out so im facing him and i lean in and kiss him, as we make out i keep bouncing up and down. Untill finally i hear him gasping and feel him start to twitch inside me. He is cumming and i cant take it anymore i stroke myself and blow my load while he does the same. I rool off of him letting him out of me and just then as im panting i feel a tingling in my gut and lower back....
  #5   Add to jockstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:07 AM

=p

tell me what you think and any suggestions =D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text