The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2005, 07:45 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
TV Wrestling: Masters vs. Flair

I've always been fascinated by seeing contrasts in physiques. It's nice seeing a well-developed body, but it's all the more rewarding to see how much BETTER it is than another. Chris Masters does the same showing off every week on TV, but I liked seeing how his body compared to the much older Ric Flair. Flair is still a strong guy, but he's past his prime and it's just amazing to see how his chest sags down compared to Masters' perfectly perky pecs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ters-flair.jpg

And I don't care if it's fake, or all leverage, or whatever, but it takes some serious muscle to press a guy as big as Flair overhead:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...terspress3.gif
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2005, 08:15 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Perky Wins!

...but give Flair a break.He's,what;90?
  #3   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2005, 09:39 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
Nah, I remember Ric Flair back when I was a kid in the 70s. I didn't like him then, and I don't like him now. He's "only" about 56. Hulk Hogan sags a bit now too, but at least I have fond memories of him from my youth. (and this goes way before Hulkamania!)
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 11:20 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I wasn't crazy about Masters at first, but I do love the way they have him dominate with his size and strength.
  #5   Add to Thomas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 02:13 PM

Thomas is on a distinguished road
yeah, chris masters is HOTTT! damn i wish his wrestling trunks were sexier though! i mean i'm talking super short so some of those rockhard buns would show, something along the lines of what rob conway wears, or maybe a 1 piece singlet like kurt angle wears but that would go down all the way to the crotch area and then up in back almost like a thong! wheww!

speaking of masters versus flair! yeah, flair must be pushing 60. gotta give him credit though for being able to not have a heart attack yet in the ring! laugh! also he must be in pretty good shape to be able to stand up to a fall and being thrown down.

i must say i love it when masters wrestles someone like flair, whose old enough to be his father! it's very sexy, kinky and homoerotic to me to see flair use various moves, like poking masters in the eye, and punching him downstairs in his manhood! things like that really get me going! seeing masters turned quickly into a weak, submissive piece of meat! on his back and knees as this man (flair) who normally wouldn't be able to do anything to him in real life ( like a 10 year old boy trying to beat up a bodybuilder!laugh) but in the "fakeness" of pro wrestling, you could have flair being able to compete with masters!!!!

oh yeah! i wish there was a character in the wwe who was known as a hypnotist! wouldn't that be out of this world outrageously erotic if this "hypnotist" wrestler put masters into a trance! seeing this big huge musclebound stud eyes wide open looking straight ahead and then the "hypnotist: wrestler ordering him to his knees and then laying down so he could pin masters! then ordering masters after he has pinned him to get up and crawl or walk behind him with his arms straight out in front of him as they leave the ring. with backstage footage showing masters as his slave, putting the "hypnotist" wrestler's boots on for him for his next match, polishing them for his new master and putting on the hypnotist wrestlers' robe and stuff like that!! damn, what a great idea i think! comments please guys!
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 09:36 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas

oh yeah! i wish there was a character in the wwe who was known as a hypnotist! wouldn't that be out of this world outrageously erotic if this "hypnotist" wrestler put masters into a trance! seeing this big huge musclebound stud eyes wide open looking straight ahead and then the "hypnotist: wrestler ordering him to his knees and then laying down so he could pin masters! then ordering masters after he has pinned him to get up and crawl or walk behind him with his arms straight out in front of him as they leave the ring. with backstage footage showing masters as his slave, putting the "hypnotist" wrestler's boots on for him for his next match, polishing them for his new master and putting on the hypnotist wrestlers' robe and stuff like that!! damn, what a great idea i think! comments please guys!
Try writing a story on it and post it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options