The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 07:06 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
The Delivery Boy

The other day I spent 45 minutes telling you all about "The Delivery Boy" but when I went to post it was denied and the story was lost.....before I go through that again, Im testing....hopefully I will be back in a second
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 12:42 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Type your stories or long messages in Word or in Notepad first.

Then, just select all the text, Copy and then come here and paste.

Easy!

Rex
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 07:16 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
So whatever happened to "Delivery Boy?"

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:17 AM

lets try this again

this story is for the most part true. i have added a few "embellishments" but the basis or foundation really happened.

I was house sitting for a ridiculously wealthy family friend. they have a home gym that is on par with some smaller gyms/health clubs. all the equipment you need and plenty of mirrored walls.

one afternoon, there is a knock at the door and its a delivery. and oh my, what a delivery it was. i open the door and there is this young dark skinned (some hispanic or italian in his blood) mass of muscle. trying to keep my cool and composure i watch as he brings this large piece of art into the foyer.

now, at this point ive been lifting for years and im not exactly scrawny but this guy made me feel so small. since its obvious im no stranger to the iron, i have the confidence to say: "Well, it certainly looks like someone knows his way around a gym"

politely he smiles and says "yeah, guess you could say that"
"do you compete?" i ask
"yeah, as a matter of fact, i do"

now, im 6' and im looking up. so i ask him how tall.
"Im 6'4" but these timberlands add a few inches" (with his boots on hes in the 6'6" to 6'7" range.

"well then, you would probably appreciate this" i say, as i ask him to follow me downstairs. as we reach the basement gym, turning the corner his face lights up and he says "holy shit, this is awesome - wish i could lift but I am working"

so i reply with "well, you are more than welcome to come by after work"

more later - got errands to run
  #5   Add to tarmangani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:06 PM

tarmangani is on a distinguished road
Errands my ass! Who do you think you're fooling "jerseyflex"? Quit playing games. Post it all or don't post at all!
  #6   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2007, 03:40 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
LOL

That only took 2 years :P

See you again in 2009, perhaps?
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2007, 04:27 PM

ha ha

very funny.

sometimes I just dont have the mojo to tell a good story. i think my leg workout killed me today. (riding my bike 12 miles to the gym and back probably didnt help)

serious writers block. without the "embellishments" the base / true part would probably be too blah for you all. hopefully tomorrow my creative "juices" will be flowing again
  #8   Add to tarmangani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:12 PM

tarmangani is on a distinguished road
Creative juices aside, the story could go like this.
- That evening the delivery man returns to the house with another man. The other man is almost albino and incredibly muscular. The delivery man, Anthony, says that he is his trainer and that they are looking for some place private to train for an upcoming competition. Anthony claims that the trainer has secret techniques and that if they can use the gym they will let our hero train with them. Our hero agrees.
- Training begins and dosen't seem all that different from what you see in any gym except that the trainer has them wear weird talismans and concocts a drink at the end of every workout. He says that it will focus their metabolisms on building muscle tissue.
- Our hero makes incredilble gains. In no time he is almost equal in development to Anthony. The pair train daily while the trainer watches, lights candles, burns incense and prepares the brew.
- Others notice our hero's rapid increase in muscular development much to his delight. But he wonders how can this be when he always considered himself a "slow gainer". Then he realizes that he has not jacked off or had any kind of emission since the training began.
- After questioning, the trainer admits that his concoction directs all of the body's tertosterone toward building muscle. A herbal gelding of sorts. The trainer assures that the procedure is not damaging and permanent. He says that our hero's awareness signals that he's on the threshold of even great gains.
- Our hero's muscle mass all but explodes. He is amazed one day after glancing in the mirror to find that he and Anthony have practically identical physiques. One fair. One bronzed. Meanwhile the trainer plays music, lights candles, burns incense and prepares the brew. Our hero is also aware of the fantastic changes in Anthony's body and a carnal lust begins to stir.
- The weather turns beastly hot and the men are now training in the briefest of gear. Marblebag posers or jockstraps. Our hero has a hard time concealing his growing lust for his training partner. Then one day he notices Anthony watching him train. He also notices that his admirer's sweatsoaked jockstrap has become all but transparent and is having great difficulty restrainting it's blood engorged contents. Great! The trainer also notices.
- The next day the men notice some crates being delivered as they enter the gym. The trainer says it some new equipment. He says he feels the men have plateaued and a change is needed. First off, the brew at the beginning of training. The two drink and immediately have a reaction like never before. Their bodies are on fire. It's all they can do to rip off what clothes they have on. The trainer snaps and the men delivering the crates come at command. The delivery men use the ropes from the crates to bind the two superb specimens weaken by the potion. Finally the two are bound and on their backs; each a burning, heaving mass of muscle on the floor. The trainer waits and watches. Then as their captor had expected each man's errection begins to grow and grow. The blood flowing into the long denied members seems to never end. Eventually each man feels as if his cock is going to explode. The trainer turns to his hench men and says "Get them ready". Hands encircle the two captives cocks and begin to roughly pump. With each stroke the captives are flooded with unbelievable, umimaginable sensation. Every stroke bringing more pain and pleasure than the last. Finally, on the verge of unconsciousness, the captives cocks explode releasing torrents of thick creamy jizz and bring even greater heights of ecstasy to those at last granted release. Spasm after spasm comes until the men are truly drained and helpless. Weak and barely coherent the last thing our hero remembers is being roughly loaded, still bound, into one of the crates.
- As our hero comes to he is aware that his hands are chained above his head holding him, naked and sweating, in an upright position. The room is a dark, humid, dungeon. A voice from the darkness says, "The other stud we got from that White Witch is coming around. Better clean him up. Damn would you look at the muscle that voodoo priest packs on these guys! Talk about rock hard and hung. He'll go fast. I wonder if they plan to sell him alone or as a pair with the other bronze one? They'd bring big money as a set. You don't see merchandise like this at the slave auction everyday!".

Last edited by tarmangani; September 20th, 2007 at 10:22 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options