The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Alpha Kid and Wally Train Legs

Marcus and Wally started lifting together from that first day they met at the dorm. Wally took to weight training like he was born for it. The first time they did arms, Marcus walked him over to the dumbbells, and he told Wally to try warming up with the 45's. Wally looked the rack of dumbbells up and down, then walked over to the end and said, "What about these?" as he picked up the 95s. Then he did a set of 20 reps. "Whoa, that feels good," he said, as he felt his arms bloating up with pump. Not to be outdone, Marcus picked up the 110s that were on the floor next to the rack. He'd never gone that heavy, but despite that, he pumped out 20 reps too. It felt amazing, and what Marcus came to realize over the next couple of weeks...in fact, what both big teens discovered, is that by working out together, and eating together, and challenging each other, they both made dramatic and rapid advances with their physiques and lifts.

Just last week, doing legs, they had finished doing heavy squats, and had moved to the leg press machine. They worked their way up to sets with 1200lbs, daring each other to go lower and lower, until their knees were below their ears with each rep. When Marcus finished his 3rd set, he went to drink down some of the heavyweight mass gainer shake they each brought with them in gallon milk containers. While he chugged it down, Wally climbed up on top of the leg press.

"Try it now, man," Wally said, grinning.

Marcus knew that Wally was adding another 390lbs to the sled. He'd never gone over 1200, but he wiped gainer shake off his face with the back of his forearm, and got down on the machine. He pushed up on the sled and felt it lift off the racks. He turned the racks to the side so he could do full reps, and started pushing the leg press up and down.

"Oh YEAH," growled out Wally, as he slid up and down along with 1200lbs of iron. "Pump those mutherfucking monster legs, you beast. Look at those suckers SWELL!"

Marcus had never felt so strong. He felt superhuman. He kept doing rep after rep, grunting like an animal for each one. At 25, he stopped.

"Fuckkk," he said as he stood up off the leg press. Veins were popping out all over his huge swollen legs. He put his hands on his quads and flexed them stone hard.

"Aw man, sweeeet," said Wally, jumping down off the machine. "My turn," he said, and he got down on the seat.

"Dude, I bet I could handle more weight," said Andy. "Hey man," he yelled out to a lifter on the leg extensions. "Come over here and jump up with my pal here." The guy had been staring at the two brutes anyway, so he jumped at the chance to interact with them. "What do you weigh, about 200?" asked Wally.

"210," answered the lifter.

"Hmm. That ain't enough. You got a friend who could join you?"

"My buddy Joey. He weighs about 190."

Wally added in his head. "OK, so that's 400, along with Marcus's 400. Brings the sled to about 2000lbs. A freaking ton, man," he said to Marcus. Wally pounded on his thick thighs with his fists. "You think I can do it?"

"You fuckin better, pussy," said Marcus as he climbed up on top of the weights, his thighs so tight with pump he had trouble bending them at the knee. The lifter and his buddy came over, and Marcus helped pull them up with him like two kids on a swing, putting one on each side of him. "Hold onto my arms," he ordered. They grabbed a hold of Marcus's biceps, which were bigger than both the young lifters' quads. They couldn't help but squeeze down on the cement hard muscle of the huge alpha kid. Marcus chuckled and flexed his arms even harder. "Ready?" he said to Wally.

"Ready as I'll ever be," said the powerfreak teen. He put his hands behind his head and started doing reps. By the 12th rep, he was grunting like a bull. Sweat ran down his face and his legs. At the 20th rep, he stopped at the top. The two lifters started to climb down, but Wally huffed out, "Wait, I wanna do some calf raises," his sweat spraying as he spoke. He slow raised the sled up and down, just with his feet. After 25 reps, he stopped, then he rolled himself off the leg press and onto the floor. He forced himself to stand up.

"Jesus," muttered one of the lifters. Wally's thighs had bloated to a ruddy 36" of quad muscle.

"My turn," said Marcus, shrugging off the two lifters and jumping down. "Only this time, don't climb up. I want you three to pull against me. You two pull down on that side. Wally, you take the other side."

"Oh fuck yehhh," said Wally, as he went to one side of the leg press and put this beefy hands around the end of the bar. The other two lifters grabbed the end of the bar on the other side of the machine. With so many plates loaded onto it, there wasn't much to hold onto, but they managed to get their hands around it.
Marcus started doing reps, and the three men pulled against his leg power with all their might. He grunted out rep after rep, his legs searing with pain. After his fifth rep, with his legs shaking and quaking, Wally pulled down so hard on his side of the leg press that the bar holding the weights started to bend downward. Wally couldn't believe his own strength, and began to pull down harder and harder, until the whole machine tipped in his direction. Marcus racked the weight and said, "Dude, geezus. You broke the damn leg press." Wally stepped back and watched as the 100lbs plates slid off the bar onto the floor. He'd broken it all right. He felt bad, but he also felt like the Incredible Hulk. He wanted to rage even more. He grabbed hold of the bent bar and lifted up on it, trying to bend it back into position.

"Man, stop while you're ahead," said Marcus, getting up out of the machine, just as Wally, thinking he was bending the bar upward, tipped the whole leg press to the other side, making the rest of the plates slide off onto the ground. Wally stopped, leaving the leg press machine resting on its side. It looked like it had been hit by a train. "Geezus, dude," said Marcus.

Meanwhile, the two other lifters were staring at the two superheavy teens, in awe of both their size and their strength. Marcus noticed them staring, and flexed his quads, then pulled up the legs of his shorts. His thighs were so thick that the shorts stayed up even when he let go. . "Come here," Marcus ordered. The two men, both married with kids, were mesmerized by the mass in front of them, and came as they were told. Marcus pulled Wally over next to him. "Flex your legs, bro, show these two what muscle is supposed to look like." The smaller men's mouths fell open as the 6'4 teen flexed his 24" calves. "You wanna touch this shit, don't ya, dudes?" said Marcus. "Yeah," he said, as the two men's hands reached out tentatively. "Go ahead and touch...it's the hardest muscle you're ever gonna feel in your life."

Wally got goosebumps on his enormous quads as the smaller lifter put his hands on them. He'd never been worshipped at any level in his life. He looked over and beamed at Marcus, who winked at him as the other lifter rubbed the inside of the huge alpha kid's thigh. "Fuckin' sweet, right?" Marcus said to Wally. Wally nodded, and looked down to watch the smaller guy getting into his mass.

"OK, dudes, that's enough," said Marcus, stepping back from his admirer. He could see that both married lifters were bone hard in their shorts. "Go finish off in the showers." The two men got up, and rushed awkwardly off to the locker room. Wally was a little sad to see his worshipper go. He kind of wanted to play around with the little dude for awhile. Like a toy.

"Let's go to the buffet and eat till we're both 400lbs," Marcus said. "Then we'll go to my place and I'll show you how I can outflex any pro bodybuilder. I got some new posers."

"Yeah?" said Wally, forgetting his little buddy.

"Yeah," said Marcus. "I got a pair for you, too."

Wally wasn't sure he was ready to don a pair of those skimpy suits. He wondered how it would make him feel....like a dork, or like the most jacked up super freak who every walked the planet.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
britindc (December 1st, 2012), hitotsu47 (May 14th, 2013), Intopecs22 (November 22nd, 2012), mordre_t (March 28th, 2013), msclbldr (November 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:50 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
God got to love those alpha kid and wally misadventures
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:52 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wowza! Seriously FREAKAZOID leg workouts!

Tom PLatz would be proud!

Thumbs up on the descriptions!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
another great part!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Awesome stuff!
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really great chapter, even though I'm not a lower body guy, I'm more of an upper body fan, this had great description, I really liked how they just poured on the power, and the part with them breaking the machine, that was awesome! I hope there's more coming, an intense upper body workout would be great, to balance it out.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 08:17 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I've said before, but something about Wally just pushes my buttons big time. I love huge beefy/chunky dudes like that who don't realize how incredibly massive and powerful they are. And while obviously more scenes with him and Marcus will be great, I would love to see a scene with Wally and a smaller dude and Wally muscling him around and using him like a toy. Especially if I can be the smaller dude, hehe.
  #8   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:39 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
I absolutely LOVE your stories

Hmmm.... All that POWER!
  #9   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
More needed please bud
  #10   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:18 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Are we seeing the alpha kid again any time soon?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options