The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Noble wick

NH Highland games 05

Hey guys

Just wanted to post my experiences that I had while attending the 30th annual NH Highland games this past Sunday. My family and I were only there for a few short hours but it was totaly worth it in my sense.
Just an FYI, if your planning to go next year be prepared to spend some cash, it was Forty-Five just for the three of us to get in the gate.
Ok to begin, these scots are HUGE that attend these games. Big barrel chests filling out their shirts and their Tartan socks being streched at the seems by the size of their calf muscles. We were only abel to catch one event, the one were they are to toss a weighted ball over their heads and get it over a bar set a an agreed height.
And for those of you wondering, Yes they do wear underwear under those kilts, I know, sad but true . Many of the contenders would hike up their kilts before tossing the weight, flashing their underwear in the process, and I saw some nice big bulges in the spandex brifes they were wearing .
Walking around the grounds, I saw plenty of men in kilts showing off their well-built legs, and let me tell you, standing next to a guy that size makes me feel a little giddish. You just can't take your eyes off a guy that big, and he's wearing A KILT !
Oh I wish I could work up the nerve to tell them how good they look but I don't want to feel stupid and make a fool of myself.
Anyway, I could go on for hours just talking about these guys but I won't keep you. But I'm looking forward to next year and I hope to see some of you there too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Gman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM

Gman is on a distinguished road
Unfortunatly atmost of these events it's the rules that you have to wear underwear. It's so the judges keep their eyes on the sport, and not anywhere else
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:11 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
kilts = super hot. it's scientifically proven.
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2006, 04:50 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble wick
And for those of you wondering, Yes they do wear underwear under those kilts, I know, sad but true .
In that case they are not Scots. It is a well known stated fact that true Scots wear nothing under their kilts!
  #5   Add to Gman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2006, 07:26 AM

Gman is on a distinguished road
I agree! I never wear anything under my kilt. It defeats the purpose. I remember being a scout, and if anyone wore anything under their kilt they got scanted and got a complete slagging. It Scottish history!
But unfortunatly they have to wear underwear if they're competing at highland games outside of Scotland.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options