The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2005, 10:19 PM

thrae218 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Massuse (?)

I realize there are quite a few guys around here but it would be nice to read a story where a girl is caressing the massive muscle hunk's chest (I have a thing for pecs and abs, of course)

Nearly all the fiction I've read involving muscle massage has been guy on guy, but it would be great for me (being of the fairer sex ) to read a girl getting it on with a guy. It's starting to get weird always visualizing me playing with a muscle god's chest instead of the lucky fictional male

but that's just me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM

campbell is on a distinguished road
Try This: "The Lone Mover"

"So the movers will be here any minute. I cant wait to move into my new place. Oh, I gotta go the moving truck is pulling in right now"

Felicity hung up the phone & took one look out the window and saw a huge mover wearing jeans a red plaid shirt over a tank top getting out of the truck. But then she realized there was nobody with him. She was very confused. As the mover approached the stairs that lead to her apartment he just seemed to be getting bigger & bigger. He came up the stairs and before he could knock on the door Felicity opened it.

"Is 222 N. Cedar ?" Yes, this is the right place. Said Felicity. Hi I?m Rob and I?ll be moving you today, ma?am. Hi, I?m Felicity. Do you have somebody else coming to help? She asked. No ma?am. I do it myself. You see, I could make more money that way, and I really need it. "You?ve got to be kidding" ...Y. y...you move this furniture all by yourself? Yes ma?am, I?ve been working alone for 5 years now.

Felicity was shocked, but judging by the size of this guy she wouldn?t be surprised if he could actually pull this off!

Well, would you mind if I got started?

Oh n...no go right ahead . There are some boxes I packed up in the bedroom.

As rob walked into the bedroom to size up the job, Felicity was thinking to herself.. My God, I have got to watch this!

Rob came out of the bedroom and said "Not too bad." Should only take about an hour to get this stuff down to the truck. I?ll start with the heavy stuff & then get the boxes. Well OK, then, Ill just be in the kitchen packing some more items.

Rob proceeded to walk over the sofa, put one hand on the top and one on the bottom and just lift with ease walking it down the stairs.

Felicity saw this and could not believe her eyes. There was no way she could concentrate on packing another item while this guy was moving.

Rob put the sofa in the truck and came back up the stairs. It was mid July and about 90 degrees outside so it didn?t take very long for rob to loose the plaid overshirt. When he came in the door, Felicity almost fainted. He was wearing just a tank top and she had never seen any thing like this before. This man was sooo incredibly muscular. Felicity was a gorgeous girl about 5'4" 105" with a 22 inch waist and 34 c chest. Robs biceps alone were at least 25 inches and peaked like mountains. In addition to that, the heat combined with just lifting the sofa had caused huge bulging veins that stuck out at least a half inch though out his arms and one huge long one along his bicep.

Could I trouble you for a glass of water ma?am? Said Rob. No trouble at all. She walked the glass of water over to him and her eyes met the belly of the muscle of his huge pecs. Here ya go. As he drank the water and she stared at the unbelievable pecs and then realized (since he was about 6'5" and she was 5'4") that as her eyes met his pecs (that were twice the size of her 34cs), all she had to do was tilt her head a notch down and she was within licking and kissing distance of the hardest 8 pack wall of abdominal muscle she could have ever imagined! Thanks, I needed that. It?s going to be a hot one. Said Rob. Felicity quickly snapped out of her trans. No prob. Just let me know if you want another. "Will do".

Rob turned around and bent down and proceeded to place his hands on the love seat just as he did earlier with the sofa. Only this time he was shirtless and Felicity couldn?t believe her eyes. He slowly lifted the love seat and she saw the most outstanding oray of huge rippling muscles that it was hard to imagine this guy was even human.

Felicity had always been sexually attracted to guys with huge muscles. She would always be looking through the bodybuilding magazines at the check out stands in the supermarkets and watching bodybuilding shows on TV. Most of her girlfriends SAID they thought that was gross, but still Felicity LOVED IT! The bigger, the stronger, the freakier, the veinier, the better! She would, on occasion, even get her self off to the thought of being lifted like a little doll and feeling the huge hard muscles and the complete power and strength of Mr. Olympia while having sex with him.

Her hands went direct to her clit as she watched Rob carry the love seat down the stairs. She was ALL WET!

Rob came back up, got the TV, Felicity continued to fantasize while trying to look like she was packing in the kitchen. Then rob came back up and into the kitchen. "You want some more water?" No ma?am, its time to get the refrigerator. When he said that, felicity bit her lip so tight and closed her eyes and trembled a little. She stepped aside. " It?s all yours."

Rob took a refrigerator strap and wrapped it around the fridge, but didn?t use a dolly. He just picked it up and carried it on his back down the stairs. When he returned, felicity asked; Why don?t you use a dolly? Wouldn?t that be easier than carrying everything. I mean, not that I don?t like watching you, but it just seems like it would be a lot easier. Oh, (said Rob) I?m training to compete in the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding contest next year and this is how I get my work outs (when I?m not at the gym fine tuning). And besides, where else would I actually get paid to get such great workouts? "Ah, I see, That makes sense" said Felicity as her teeth bit hard down on her lower lip again thinking that her fantasy may actually come true. Yeah, I?m going to beat the current Mr. Olympia.... "Ronnie Coleman". She interrupted. "You know who Ronnie Coleman is?" Asked Rob completely surprised. You bet, I?m a total fan of bodybuilding and from the looks of you, he doesn?t stand a chance. She smiled.

Wow. Thank You ma?am

I?ll just finish up in the bedroom and we?ll meet at the new place. OK.

Felicity watched Robs huge pumped biceps peak to incredible height as he carried several boxes down to the truck, all the while getting wetter and wetter.

Rob returned to the empty flat. Shall I follow you over to the new place? Sure. Felicity Got her car keys & walked sown the stairs behind Rob trying so hard to fight back jumping on him and ravaging every muscle in his body. They made it sown the stairs Felicity got into her car. "Follow me" Rob got into the truck and followed her across town.

When they arrived at the new place. Felicity got out of her car and opened the front door to the apartment and then walked over to Rob?s truck. Rob got out and met her at the rear of the truck. He put his hand under the roll-up door and pushed it up. Felicity drew a large grin on her face when she saw his bicep bulge as he did this and bent over and touched it. "Those are some guns" I really do think you could be the next Mr.O. Yah? Said Rob. OH YES. She said Would you mind flexing for me? Sure. Rob bent over bring his fist to his chest causing the 25 inch bicep to peak out almost at his knuckles. Oh My God. Whispered Felicity (she meant to shout it, but she was so amazed that she could only muster up a whisper) She felt the size and hardness of Robs bicep tracing her small fingers over the thick sinews and veins. She couldn?t take her hand off of his arm for 30 seconds. She was completely entranced. Finally, she did and helped Rob bring in a few of the boxes.

As felicity began to unpack, she once again wet her panties watching Rob bring in the fridge, bed, more boxes, love seat, etc.

But the it came time to bring in the sofa. Felicity watched out the window as Rob pulled the sofa from the back of the truck. It was now passed noon and up to 95 degrees outside. Rob removed his tank top and Felicity?s hands went south. She watched every muscle. Biceps, pecs , huge delts as he walked up to the door. Rob carried the sofa through the door and felicity stood behind to get one more look at his back Mm.. Mm.. Mm! Again she bit her lip.

Where would you like the couch, ma?am? Hmm? I?m not sure. "New place and all.." Would you mind trying it in a few positions? Not at all. OK, Try over there against the wall. No... How about against that counter. OK. Said Rob. He walked back over to the sofa. "Wait!" Shouted felicity. Huh? Said Rob and turned and looked at her. " I want a ride" What? Rob said. A ride.. I want to be on the couch when you move it. Well... I....guess that would be OK. Felicity ran and jumped onto the sofa like a little girl. OK, now pick it up. Rob lifted the sofa as if she were not on it. As he was carrying it across the room, she was feeling him up. Every muscle. And getting sooo turned on! OK, here we are. Rob slowly set down the sofa. Well, what do you think? Come here. What? Come Here! Rob walked over the sofa in front of Felicity. Flex. What? Pose for me. Show me your Olympia routine. But... It?s OK, Please. Felicity was a beautiful girl and Rob was not about to turn down this kind of attention from somebody who looked like her! Well, Ok. Wait! Shouted Felicity as she jumped off the sofa and ran into the bedroom tore a box opened grabbed a certain electronic device and ran back leaping on to the sofa. OK Proceed... OK then. Said Rob as he hit a lat spread. Oooh! Ahh! Moaned Felicity as Rob continued to hit pose after pose. Come closer. Rob took one step toward the sofa. Continue. Said Felicity. Rob hit a double bicep pose and looked like a mountain range right in front of her eyes. Hold that pose. Felicity placed her legs on Robs huge deltoids and stuck her device in side herself. She continued to pleasure herself while sliding her legs and feet all over Rob

?s incredible body. She placed her feet on his pecs and slid them up and down as she pumped her dildo in and out uncontrollably. Then she traced her toes through the deep crevices of his abdominal muscles and back up th the pecs. This was in incredible turn on for her, as well as Rob. Take an other step in and kneel down. Felicity said. Ron knelt. Flex your bicep. Rob pumped up a peak that would put any bodybuilder on earth to shame and felicity knew it. She grabbed his bicep with her right hand and held her dildo with her left. She went into a complete frenzy feeling, bitting liking that bicep as she brought herself to climax.

But Felicity wasn?t near finished. Pick me up. She commanded . Rob slid his arm between her legs and put his hand on her upper back. He stood up lifting her 105 pounds like air. She clutched around his enormous muscular arm like it was a tree trunk. (After all, it is 25 inches and her waist is only 22 inches) Take me to the bedroom. Rob walked into the bedroom with Felicity on his arm like he was carrying a tray of o?rdourves. His rock hard bicep peaked up into her cunt and she rode that hot hard huge muscle all the way into the bedroom. Rob stood in front of the bed with Felicity still on his arm. Now, pose again. Rob once again started his routine. Double bi, lat spread, while Felicity was climbing all over him and slithering her small sexy body all over his muscles like a snake in a tree. When rob hit the most muscular pose, Felicity started bitting, sucking, and licking every muscle working her way down to the floor. She un did his jeans and took his huge member in her mouth as she continued to reach up and grab each separated muscle and feel its hardness.

They worked their way up on to the bed and she worked her mouth from his cock up to his abs and start licking and sucking each huge muscle. She hit her head on his hard pec which meant that she had come up far enough that his huge cock was aligned with her sex. She grabbed it and forced it deep inside her. This was a true fantasy. It was like fucking a mountain. He was so big and so strong and she was so petite.

After that day Rob and Felicity became great friends and you could imagine the rendezvous they had after he won the O.!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 12:15 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Exclamation The Ultimate Fantasy Boyfriend

Check out this story, posted by a friend of mine on CYOC:

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=19240

Check out the "Peter and Joce" thread, in the Ty's Power interactive on CYOC. The entire thread is about a woman, Joce, who has the power to make Peter's muscles grow huge. She particullarly loves to expand his chest to gigantic proportions!

The thread "Ultimate Fantasy Boyfriend" starts here:

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=12534

I wrote this story, about Peter "blowing up" while he's signing up for a new membership at the gym. His chest keeps on getting bigger and bigger:

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=18455

Both Allen and JOce love making Peter big! Peter is one lucky guy, huh?

Enjoy!

Rex
Scriptboy on CYOC

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options