The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:50 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Muscle Boys That I Knew Part I

This is about some times when I saw pretty ripped kids in my junior high and high school days. They're not very long but they're cool.

DANNY- It was the first over night field trip I had ever taken. We went to some reservation in Upstate New York. It was the second night we were there. It was shower time and I was last to go. The kid before me, Danny, took off his shirt. He had always mentioned that he worked out. He had flexed his biceps for me and my friends a couple of times. He was really impressive for a kid. When he pulled off his shirt, his back was facing me. It was very defined. It had a nice V shape. Thats when he turned around, I happened to be the closest one to him. His pecs were huge slabs of muscle. They seemed to just come right off of his body since he was really skinny besides his chest. He had a faint outline of a six-pack. He flexed his biceps and rubbed them. This kid was usually shy, but when it came to his muscles, he loved to show off. He flexed his pecs infront of everyone, expecting applause probably. I could see the bulge growing in his pants. He blushed and hopped back into his bed. One hand was on the sheets and the other hand was obviously on his dick. Weird, he turns himself on. He did flex a lot more during the last two days at camp.

Another time where he was shirtless was at out sixth grade graduation party. We went swimming in my friends pool. He wasn't a muscle kid, he was pretty fat. But, Danny, was always exposing his muscles. He had definetly been working out even more. He looked much bigger. He was flexing all around, sometimes he may have even been flexing when he didn't even know it! He was still one of the most made fun of kids because he was as dumb as a rock.

Well, that's my first part. I'll keep adding more on.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
It's great that you are sharing your teen muscle experiences. I'm sure we all have a few of those in our memories.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options