General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
An Apology to hairyman101

I posted a comment on his recent stories 'Parasite'. My comment was terribly and unforgivably rude. I wish to say, for the first of what will be many times in this post, I am sorry for that.
The things that irked me in his story are things I find in a lot of stories: issues of punctuation, detail, and word choice/spelling. I suppose it was just the last straw--and his story isn't even all that bad in those respects--and I took out my ire on him. For that I am very sorry.
I suppose I must have been in a bad mood or it had been a rough day; whatever the reasons that may have provoked such an uncalled for attack may be, they are no excuse for my actions. Nothing warrants such treatment of a fellow. It was very, very wrong of me, and for that I am very sorry.
Truth is, as I said, his story isn't all that bad in these regards; it isn't the best group of fiction we have on the site but it is also far from the worst. I don't know why then I would chose his story to take this out on. I genuinely am puzzled with my foul behavior even more so because I'm not entirely sure why I targetted him for this assault. I wish I could account for myself, but I cannot. And for that I am very sorry.
I'm sure many of us have at some point felt a bit irritated with a story--perhaps the growth didn't go as we would have wanted or the prose isn't the best--but none of us--NONE. OF. US.--ever has the right to do to the writer as I have done to Hairyman101. It is indecent and base, vulgar and foul. I however took upon myself to do those very things, and for that I am very sorry.
Worst of all, I hurt him with my words. I would be one thing if he had shrugged his shoulder and said "what a wacko" and gone about his business. However he said in a pm to me that he would stop writing altogether and not try again in any respect. I was shocked. It was then I realized how much of an insensitive ass I had been. Just as many of us have felt irritated by something here on the forum, I am sure many have also felt the scorn of others, fellows, and been hurt by it. Therefore I'm sure we can all empathize with how this must feel and further should do everything in our power to eliminate such scorning and hurting from our pages. I had to realize this by first hurting my fellow, and for that I am very sorry.
Hairyman101, please continue writing for us! For every asshole like me I'm sure there are many more who enjoy your story and crave more! I realize I hurt your feelings and pride, and for that, my fellow, I am most and sincerely sorry.

~Chris

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options