The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 03:24 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Rush Hour Muscle tie-ins

Hi guyz.One or two of you may remember my Rush Hour Muscle short stories a while ago. Well, i've been playing about with some web pics i've collected,of normal everyday guyz out in the street or on the train and tried to morph them, imagining that these were the types of 'growing' guyz in my story.
These pics are not that good in quality as they were taken by some guy out 'tube-stalking' on a camera phone...but you should get the gist of them.

Tube-stalking.=AKA. Taking secret pics of everyday hunks in public.NOT stalking as in the psycho sense!.

================================================== =========

"...I looked around at the other guys in the train carraige..."

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...rainHunk13.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...TrainHunk6.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...ainHunk15A.jpg

.."Suddenly,there was a breif flash..and i looked around to see the guys had grown impossibly muscle bound..and the guy in the blue shirt was glaring at me with a menacing look that made my heart pound.."

[color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk13Morph.jpg[/color]

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...Hunk6Morph.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...nk15AMorph.jpg

Last edited by elysiumfields; October 8th, 2005 at 03:29 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Link's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 08:17 AM

Link is on a distinguished road
These are pretty good - I'd like to see where this goes...

#3   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM

MuscleMage
I can't help but think of this as an invasion of privacy and I don't condone this kind of activity. But these are pretty hot.
  #4   Add to timberino's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 08:28 PM

timberino is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to timberino Send a message via Yahoo to timberino
rockin

good job, man. they're awsome.
  #5   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
they are indeed well done
  #6   Add to baldone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2005, 08:30 AM

baldone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to baldone Send a message via Yahoo to baldone
takeing peoples pics

you mean you just can't take peoples pics that are outside walking by.... please whats this world comming to.... the pics where hot.. who cares who they where. my 2 cents
  #7   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2005, 03:04 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
I think you can take anybody's pic...

...in a public place.The issue is"publishing"it.(These seemed harmless.My2cents)
  #8   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
The issue with publishing materials.

Isnt it probably only of any 'legal' or 'official' interest if there was a commercial quality or profit to it? For personal use, public slef taken pics seems fine. But it could be from a different perspective.

Here in Asia, cellphones + camera eyes are commonplace and everyone uses their own camera-phones as mini digital captures for all sorts of personal pictures.

Then again, piracy is also prevalent so its kind hard to define.

Yinn
ps: Love those photo's anyways and I dont see a problem with sharing personal files or images with little to no commercial profit/non-profit value anwayys
  #9   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2005, 07:43 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
It's not a legal issue....

....It's a"politeness"issue(remember politeness?)Take a second to think if the party"captured"might mind if you posted the pic.If not,post away.If you think they may legitimately object;maybe"because I think it's hot"isn't a good enough reason.(as I said,I think these pics are OK)
  #10   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2005, 11:42 AM

RHM tie-ins pt2.

Hi guyz.I have some more pics 2 show you. But before i do, just to clarify--
If i'd thought these images were copyrighted in any way,i would not post them,..and i have checked in case.I had only chose to post them because the subjects in the originals were in public and not in private and personal settings,and they are not in compromising situations.. so therefore i will let the pics tell the story with only the breifest commentary.

Thanx for your comments on the previous set of pics.

================================================== ========

.."I hurried through the station towards the wide boulevard outside,my heart beating fast and my eyes not knowing where to look.."

[color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk22Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...nks1Morphs.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk25Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk24Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk15Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk17Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...Hunk9Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color][color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk11Morph.jpg[/color]

[color=#abb2d5]http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/whi...unk21Morph.jpg[/color]
[color=#abb2d5][/color]
  #11   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2005, 01:25 PM

MuscleMage
Well... public opinion seems to be that they are okay.

Now how about posting the originals for those morphs and let the rest of us try our hands at it?

Oh, and heres my take on one of the first three morphs. A modest morph, like the rest of my work. I included some random story tidbit as well... not the most captivating piece though..

Last edited by MuscleMage; October 11th, 2005 at 01:46 PM.
  #12   Add to joeyrob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 09:12 AM

joeyrob has disabled reputation
You cannot take pictures of strangers as the main subject legally without their permission. It is an invasion of privacy. It does not matter if they are in a public place. You can be sued if they find you. Big bucks if you post pictures without subjects permission. If they happen to be walking by in the background you do not have to ask subjects permission. Posed pictures are different, but then you have copyright problems. It is also a politeness issue. We all expect our right to privacy to be respected.
  #13   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyrob
You cannot take pictures of strangers as the main subject legally without their permission. It is an invasion of privacy.
Actually... there isn't any case law that prevents taking pictures in public locations. Essentially a public space is owned by the public and therefore, no individual has the right to deny usage of a public space. Now in the case above they were on a train/subway. If the owner of the line had a posted policy that no photos were allowed then that would be a different case. However, it would also be a fence issue since most mass transit lines are in some form or fashion paid for with public money.

The harsh reality is that privacy isn't real beyond your own personal property (and even then, the gov't has rights under certain conditions to remove the veil of privacy).

Most Americans wrongly believe that the transactions carried out on the internet are private unless permission is given. This is incorrect as the internet is also viewed as a large public forum. Exceptions include private networks that are connected via the Internet but do not allow open access to their networks. In such case, you'd actually be committing one of several crimes if you proceeded onto their network depending on what you do.

Now, beyond the issue of law, it is right to take such shots without permission... that's debatable on the individuals own feelings of the matter.

Scott
  #14   Add to joeyrob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2005, 08:47 AM

joeyrob has disabled reputation
Cool

You are absolutely right. In a public place you have the right to take pictures. That right ends however if you take a picture in which the main subject is a stranger. Your rights in a public place do not include invading another's privacy. Taking their image as they pass through a public place is doing that. It is akin to stalking. Now no one would ever know if you kept the photos to yourself but posting them and altering them, even if you think it is an improvement is asking for legal trouble. I teach in a high school where kids are posting photos from the school locker room on the web. We have had on going studies with many guest lawyer/speakers and this public space issue has come up.Each time the lawyers have attested to the illegality of taken a strangers picture in public.
  #15   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2005, 01:21 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Well, here are a few quick snips on the subject:

It is universally accepted in the United States that news organizations can publish any images they want, with or without consent. But when it comes to the sale of images, the law is murky. Chicago attorneys Robert J. Labate and Jonathan S. Jennings point out that enforcing the right of publicity is a difficult matter, depending almost entirely on the state a complainant lives in. And because of that, the Internet poses a unique problem. The Internet is universal and immediate, making it quite tricky to determine jurisdiction in a legal battle. In California and New York, home to most of the media industry, the right of publicity is fairly well developed; in at least 25 states, however, there is no such standard.

J. Thomas McCarthy, a professor at the University of San Francisco School of Law, says things aren't clear-cut even in a state like California. To him, the question boils down to where the picture is taken. In a public place, he says, a photographer can take pictures of anyone he wants and do anything he wants with them, so long as he doesn't use them in advertisements. In private spaces and at private events, he posits, people have a much greater expectation of control over their image. "It's a fuzzy line in the law," McCarthy says. "It's basically subjective. Do most people have an expectation of privacy at this place? Is what you do private and nobody else's business?"

For a quick rundown of a photographer's right (published by a Lawyer and based on some material from the ACLU) go here: http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

The general view (from these individuals) is that photography in a public place is legal under most conditions (i.e. the subject is not used in any way to profit $$$ the photographer.) The biggest reality is that most people (even lawyers who's area of law isn't property rights and privacy) don't realize that public photos are allowable under law. Just do a quick search on google and you'll find numerous incidents where security guards outside buildings, or officers in parks trying to convence people that they can't take photos in public. If you reference that pdf above, they spell out that even children and transportation facilities in public places can almost always be photographed without consent.

Scott
  #16   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2005, 02:27 PM

This post i started as a harmless whim seems to have instigated a slight negativity,so for now, maybe i'll quit it.
  #17   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
elysium, I hope this discussion doesnt discourage you from sharing anything interesting you may come across in the future.

As far as I'm concerned, no one's really hurting from your images and I believe we're all decent enough not to find trouble with it.

Warnings accepted and given, discussed and debated; we dont' really want to cause trouble to anyone else in this board. We share similiar/same interests and its always great to feel able to share them.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options