The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2005, 12:37 AM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Muscle juice

This will be based on a Morph And image thing i recently found called pics. Look from the begginig, not last two months. I'll let you continue this.

Chapter One- Mike was a thin, wimpy, thirteen year old boy from Orlando, Florida. He was just another loser at his school. All the guys on the football and wrestling team constantly made fun of him. He didn't have many friends, and most of them just hung out with him so they didn't have to hang out with their super nerd friends. He was the only kid to have red hair in the whole school! Everyone else was blonde or brown. Some kids had purple or green, (not naturally). Mike was willing to do anything to gain size, or atleast get taller. That way he'd be more popular.

One day, Mike saw one of the Football players flexing his muscles infront of some kids. That's when Mike saw his shirt get loose. It seemed he was shrinking! This was weird. His face turned cherry red. He ran away towards the boys bathroom. Mike followed him. He hid in a stall and stood on the toilet. He peeked over the top. There, was the kid, shrinking before Mikes eyes. "Please, let me have it!" He begged to another kid. "I need some money!" He responded. "Fine, heres my lunch money, I'll pay you back the other fifteen bucks tomorrow." He said. "Fine, but if you don't, I'll make sure you never get this again, got it!" He yelled. "Yeah, just gimme it." The kid took out a container and handed it to him. The kid took off his shirt and gulped it down. Thats when Mike saw the impossible. The kid began growing. He was about three inches taller. His pecs became massive and defined again. His abs were tight and ripped. His biceps became boulders again. His back was defined, and his lats pushed his arms out. His shoulders looked like armor. His legs filled his pants to the tearing point. Mike saw a bulge by the zipper. The kid unzipped his pants and let out his hard dick. He rubbed it over and over again. By this time the other kid had left. He was so big. The kid eventually cummed all over the floor. More and more manliness came out of him until about five minuets later, when the bell rang. He got dressed again and ran out the door. Mike follwed after the door slammed shut. He needed that juice container. Finally, he wasn't going to be the dork.
Three weeks had passed since he saw the growth. He just couldn't find that damn kid! He barged into the bathroom, speake of the devil. The kid was there. Mike had twenty bucks in his pocket. He pulled out the four five dollor bills and approached the kid. "I want to buy the stuff you sell." Mike said. "Good a new customer, I hope you'll like it." He said. "I take it it's twenty bucks right?" Mike asked. "For the first ten times, yeah, then its twenty five and so on." He replied as he took the money and handed Mike the container. He took off his shirt as the kid left. The stuff tasted like sugar. Mike became dizzy. He saw his body grow. He was a half foot taller. His pecs enlarged and became forty-eight inches of solid muscle. His stomach tightened and a six-pack appeared. His back was ripped. His legs filled up his pants to the piont where they would fly off and could probably be-head some one. His dick was aching to burst through the zipper. He opened his fly, letting his twelve inch hard dick hang out. Veins spread up and down his body. He even began growing some chest hair. But that was soon engulfed by his pecs. He rubbed his dick up and down, slowly at first, then he increased the speed. He cummed after about thirty seconds. He stopped five minuets later. He put his tight shirt back on and zipped his pants. Good bye dork, hello jock.

NEXT...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Pandering for Attention

Oliver904 is on a distinguished road
Mike wasted no time getting out of school. He wasn't sure if he could just walk out into the hallways and act as if nothing had happened to him. He needed time to mull things over.

He reached the bathroom door, grasped the handle, and pulled the thing right off its hinges. Mike's eyes widened. He stared down at his ripped forearm, veins bulging from his skin.

"Holy shit," he said. He didn't notice that a small boy, most likely a freshman by the looks of it, stood in front of him.

Mike smirked, chuckling a bit in the awkward atmosphere. "Little loose," he said. "Better watch out for the others, huh?"

The freshman only stared wide-eyed and speechless.

"I'll just put this over here," Mike said, effortlessly placing the heavy steel door to lean on the wall. He pushed passed, his massive chest rubbing against the boy's face, and ran for the nearby door. It didn't take him long to reach it, as for some strange reason, his feet moved faster.

Mike was careful as to not tear THAT door off its hinges. He pushed as gently as he could with just two fingers and exited the school.

He didn't live far, so he reached his house in a couple minutes after leaving. His mom wasn't home yet, so the house was empty. He was an only child, and his dad was long dead. Mike smiled, excited about what had just happened. He felt lighter, stronger, and faster. He ran to his room where his weights were, immediatly packed his entire collection of 45's on the bar (eight all together), and layed back on the bench. He exhaled, wrapped his hands around the bar, and pushed.

It felt like nothing. Nothing! Mike was estatic. He could see his reflection in his mirrored ceiling and saw the veins popping through his white hanes shirt from his chest and spreading to his shoulders and biceps, deep striations appearing with each upward movement. It looked like his body was working hard, but didn't feel anything like it. Mike started to move faster, about three reps per second. The realization of what was happening made him hard once again. His already tightened jeans were straining to hold his massive, throbbing, iron-like pole. Mike placed the bar down, stood and turned to his dressing mirror. He flexed in a chest pose, shredding his shirt in the process. He smiled, but couldn't help it anymore. The new power and strength excited him too much to contain. He grabbed the waist of his jeans and tore them off along with his tighty whities. He stood there in front of his mirror, grinning at the sight before him. His legs were shaped to perfection, the lines of his calves like a finely sculpted greek statue, his quads like those of a world class runner, each section lean and vascular.

He slowly ran his hand down the peaks and valleys of his new six-pack, its bottom parts veined like a map to his now throbbing 12-inch cock. He closed a giant hand over his shaft, it too vascular and powerful looking, and stroked with an easy glide. He watched his pecs twitch at each unexpected feeling of sexual pleasure, bouncing like the huge slabs of muscled meat that they were.

And with the thought of how fun his life was going to be from now on, he came all over his dressing mirror, his load suprisingly full since his last event in the bathroom. He glared down at his cum covered palm, the strength and power radiating from them made him feel invincible. Veins climbed up through his wrist, growing thicker as they purused up his forearms in intricate, and numerous channels, fed from the massive peak of his bicep. He flexed in a mock bicep curl, watching as the "Y" shaped vein bulged from the stress.

He was surprised when he felt his cock once again harden and grow.

Last edited by Oliver904; November 27th, 2005 at 08:41 PM.
  #3   Add to chris_abs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Bigger is Better

chris_abs is on a distinguished road
Mike found self assurance and a feeling of self confidence that he'd never felt before. His new size and power gave him what he thought to be the ultimate in strength and body.

He was no longer the skinny dork, un-noticed and weak.

While Mike was content with his huge muscles and the power that ensued with them, we wanted more.

Mike looked in the mirror and took a deep breath whilest bending his torso towards his feet and bringing his massive branch like arms towards each other. He paused and looked up into the mirror, giving a knowing smirk. With an almighty below he tensed every muscle in his body and flung himself back into an upright position ripping clean off the crisp white t-shirt he had worn to bed.

Mikes pecs rippled in the force and his veins became more apparent as his heart rate quickened uncontrollably. Mike was hard, but, he wasn't in the mood to jack off. Something was troubling him.

"Why don't I get the same feeling I did when I first took the juice?" Mike asked himself.

It had been a week since downing the life changing liquid and Mike had become restless. He wanted to be bigger and he needed to find out how he could become a bigger man.

He had already noticed a slight decrease in size which he thought might happen after seeing the kid in the playground drop dramatically in size in front of his eyes.

He didn't want that to happen to him.

That day at school, he looked around for the kid that had sold him the juice. Mike found him talking to a guy in the hallway outside of his classroom. He walked over to the kid with intent in his eye and said "Hey, I need a word with you".

Mike placed his hand on the kids shoulder and almost dragged him along the corridor to the toilets. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of the door so that no one could enter. He pushed the kid back in-front of himself and began to ask if there was a chance he had something stronger, something that was going to make him bigger and better!

The kid replied, "ahh, so you've got the bug?"
Mike looked puzzled... "what do you mean?"
"The bug, you need to get bigger, you're greedy, you don't want to be this small, you want to be a man"
"YES YES, that's what i want, help me out!" Mike splurted out getting more excited, which was noticeable in the sizeabl bulge beginning to form in Mikes trousers.

"I can't help you I'm sorry"

"What the... what do you mean you can't help me? I need something!"

"The only thing I have is reserved for my top clients"

"I'll do anything I'll pay any price I need that stuff if you have something give it to me"

Mike was getting angry and the veins in his muscle grew as the adrenaline pumped around his body. His muscle became taughter and began to twitch. Mike could feel the last ounce of the juice beginning to dwindle and he knew he needed that juice to fulfil what he thought was his ultimate destiny.

Mike gave an almeity below that shook the toilet cubicles and forced himself to the ground in a crouched position.

He pushed his arms into the ground like he was planting them as trees pushing them harder and deeper until the floor tiles began to crack.

"Give me the juice"

Mike had become agitated beyond belief and the kid had become paralysed in fear of the beast before him.

Mikes muscles twitch violently as they grew and shrunk rapidly.

This was his last chance to use the strength to get what he wanted.

Mike couldn't wait. He knew violence wasn't the answer to a problem but he was desperate.

He lunged forward pushing the kid against the wall. The Kid riled in pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I'LL GIVE YOU THE JUICE, DON'T HURT ME!"

The kid screamed.

With those words, Mike backed off, he thought he'd won and he grinned in his glory.

He backed off and the kid dropped to the floor.

The kid began to laugh.

"You're too trusting..."

The kid lifted himself up, obviously still in some pain, and reached inside his inner coat pocket.

"What...?" Mike looked on in disbelief and his eyes began to widen as he stepped back away from what he saw in front of him.

The kid had taken out another bottle and held it in front of Mike for a second before unscrewing the lid. A yellow glow shone from the opening.

"Never mess with your dealer" The kid chuckled as he tilted his head back and poured the contents of the bottle down his throat, not stopping to take one breath.

"This is what you wanted, you wanted to be a man... well i'm going to show you what a man looks like" The kid removed his coat quickly, and mike saw anothe rbottle inside one of the pockets.

The kid began to breath heavily making grunting noises under his breath. He dropped to the floor, the pain was intense. He looked up at might his eyes stunned in fear. He couldn't take what was happening.

He began to scream a high pitched school boy scream.

Mike grabbed the boys coat while he was on the floor and searched throught the pockets. He found the other bottle and took it. He stopped and looked on at the kid who was now beating the floor with one of his fists, screaming as the agony gripped over his body.

The kids scream deepened and the veins in his neck thickened showing a black-ish tint as a viscose liquid was being pushed around his system.

his shoudlers exploded out of his shirt, ballooning up to the size of footballs, he stretched out his arms and they juddered uncontrollably as muscle slabs burst out pushing against his skin tightly, the stirations clearly visable over every inch of his what must have been 25" biceps.

He belowed again as his leg bones cracked and pounds of tree trunk muscle oozed out of his ever-tightening trousers.

He began to laugh again. "see, this is what a man should look like"

The kid removed his ripped shirt to reveal his unchanged child like torso, which looked odd attached to his huge cannon like arms and oak tree legs.

His breathing became heavier and he took deep breaths. With every breath, his torso grew, filling out his pecs like they were blimps being filled, bigger and bigger and bigger he grew, his chest now shadowing Mikes entire torso.

"Now Mike, how badly do you want to look like this...."
  #4   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2005, 07:12 PM

Sanitarium87Q
someone PLEASE continue this story! it is going real well, and I'd do it myself but I am really not good at it...
  #5   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2005, 10:24 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
Agreed. This is a great series. At first, I didn't catch it was written by three different authors--the flow is really smooth. I hope other authors (or one of the original 3) decide to continue this saga.
  #6   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Pandering for Attention

Mike was speechless.

"Come on now, tell me," the muscled monster of a kid said. "How badly do you want to look like this?" he asked, slowly emphasizing each word. He flexed a bicep that must have been around 23 to 25 inches, veins channeling from the lean, hard muscle.

"I can't go back," Mike said. "I don't want to go back."

"Then how badly do you want this?" the kid asked, a vial in his fingers swinging before Mike.

"More than you know."

"Very well," the kid said. "But what if I told you I could give you something better?"

"W-what--what could be better?"

"I'll give you a choice," the kid said. "The one you took from my jacket, or the one in my hand. One is the better formula. It will last you much longer than the first...but which is it?"

"Stop playing games with me!" Mike said, stepping up to the kid.

The kid laughed and grabbed Mike by the throat, lifting him effortlessly off the floor. "You're not very bright, are you?" the kid said as Mike choked in his grip. "Perhaps you should find a formula for your intelligence, not your muscles." He let go, and Mike dropped to the floor, coughing.

"Choose, Mike," the kid said. "It's not very hard. Both will give you what you want."

"Then I--" he coughed. "I choose the one I have."

The kid looked taken back. He paused before nodding his head. "Fine, but it will cost you $100."

"I don't have a hundred bucks," Mike said. "But I NEED this formula."

"Then I'll expect payment soon, money or no money," the kid said. "Don't fuck with me, Mike. I've got some potent shit stored away that could give me enough power to crush you to dust."

The kid didn't say another word, only walking to the back wall and punching a hole through the bricks to the outside.

Mike didn't waste another second and downed the formula. He felt its hot liquid course through his veins. He dropped to his hands and knees, the pain like being put through the hottest fire imaginable.

He watched his fingers thicken, veins pulsing in his hands, climbing his forearms. His shirt screamed to its limit, ripping as the muscles of his back burst through in all their ripped and powerful glory.

Somebody came into the bathroom just as Mike's quads tore through his pants.

"Get out!" Mike screamed. "Get the fuck out!"

The person left as quickly as they came in.

Mike saw his cock expanding before him, tenting his red briefs until they too shredded to pieces. His cock throbbed, and the precum flowed gently from the tip.

The pain was subsiding now, and Mike stood from the ground, seeing for the first time his new, powerful, cut muscles of his legs. He turned to look at his reflection in the mirror, the reflection causing his cock to sputter.

He rubbed his hands down his striated pecs and six-pack, his vascular arms still growing--his biceps reaching around 20 inches, his back expanding out to a good three and a half feet.

He wanted to reach down and grab his cock, but didn't want to be disturbed. The bathroom suddenly seemed too public. He walked over to the hole in the wall and ducked through it and out into the back lot.

Still naked, though suddenly uncaring, he walked to the side portico where the seniors gathered before lunch.

"What the fuck?" he heard one of the jocks say. "Oh My God," said one of the girls.

Mike's 12 inch cock bobbed up and down in front of him as he passed the students. He knew they wouldn't recognize his face, even with the formula making his features more chiseled, he was always invisible to the other more popular students. Now, he knew he was being seen, and loved it.

He winked at the girls as he passed, rubbing one of his hands across his massive pole. The formula seemed to do something to his brain as well, making him a bit braver, giving him bigger balls in more than one way.

He turned to one of the seniors sitting at the tables, one he knew to be captain of the wrestling team. "You have an open position?" Mike asked.

"P-position..."

"Position on the team," Mike said, jiggling his pecs, his cock throbbing before the captain's mouth, thick veins coiled around like snakes.

The captain looked at a loss for words. "Um...y-you have to talk to the coach."

Mike nodded. "I'll do that."

His cock knocked over a nearby soda can.

"Oops," Mike said as he walked away, his tight, muscular bubble ass everyone's favorite sight for the moment.

Mike walked into the coach's office, still naked, cock still throbbing.

"Coach Hillman?"

The young, stunningly handsome coach turned around. It was like a Jude Law fitness fanatic.

"Jesus Christ," he said, shielding his eyes. He dropped his hands when he figured Mike wasn't moving. "You've got to be the biggest boy I've ever seen."

"I can get bigger," Mike said.

The coach looked down at Mike's cock. "Big enough. You got clothes you can put on."

"Not anymore," Mike said, stretching his arms over his head, accentuating his lean torso.

"I-I'll need to test you before I can put you on the team--"

Mike took the coach's heavy oak desk in his hands and heaved it up over his head. He saw the coach's croch move at that moment. Veins pulsed from Mike's forearms as he did military style presses over his head, his traps like perfectly sculpted pieces of meat. After 30 reps he placed it down. His cock was ready to blow, his pre-cum leaking to the floor.

"Do you really think a test is necessary?" Mike asked.

"Maybe I s-should weigh you."

Mike got up on the electronic scale, the red numbers running upward faster than he'd ever seen, settling on 560lbs.

"That can't be right," the coach said.

Mike couldn't help it anymore, his cock was ready to explode. He picked up the muscular coach by his collar, lifted him over his head, and pressed him like the desk.

"Hey hey--Jesus Christ," the coach said, more than likely watching the intricate mechanisms of Mike's massive back muscles. Mike felt the coach's hardened cock poke him against his head as he brought him down in the presses. "Oh Fuck!" the coach screamed, coming in his shorts.

Mike came at that moment as well, spraying the far side of the coach's office with his hot man juice, grunting and bellowing. Mike dropped to his knees in ecstasy, the coach falling off to the side.

"W-Wednesday," the coach said. "Practice on Wednesday."
  #7   Add to chris_abs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Bigger is Better

Dripping in sweet sweet sweat, Mike looked up at the coach who was bent over with his hands on his knees gasping for breath.

"I'll be here Wednesday" Mike assured the coach.

"s s sure" the coach breathed heavily like the wind had been taken out of him.

Coach grabbed his balls and massaged them. He could still the exotic pleasure and energy that had rushed through them minutes previous.

Mike stood up and walked to the door with a satisfied swagger. Without fear he strolled towards home with a smug grin on his face.

Mike was finally going to be a jock. His days of being a wimp were over and it was all down to the juice.

(I'll name the kid who supplied the juice as Jason)

Pounding down the street in a well to do area in suburbia was Jason. His pasty pale freckled skin glistened in the radiant shine of the sun and his firey red hair showed flecks of blonde. THe sweat beads slowly passing down the channels carved in his frame by the mass of muscle slabs jointed together like continental fault plates, rubbing up against each other creating rock hard, sitrated perfection. He was ripped.
The juice he took as a testament to what Mike could have had filled Jason with with a new founded passion to be huge.

Jason had never really been interested in being freakishly large with masses of power and sexual prowess. He was more interested in making a quick buck and the juice business was afluent!

Now he wanted to big badly. The feeling he got when placed his hands on his body was exhilarating... orgasmic and it made him want to grab his cock with both hands and squeeze.

In the back of his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about the little problem of Mike and what he was going to do if Mike couldn't pay up. Jason, now high on the intense feeling of size and power, didn't want to deprive Mike of the feeling too by letting him slip back into normality.

He had to think of a way for him to make it up to him. He knew just what to do!

http://www.BigMuscle.com/~fit_chris
  #8   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Pandering for Attention

Mike ran into his empty home and up the stairs, right to his bedroom. He had bought 8 new 45's and some chains. He attached 4 on each side of the bench press bar so that they hung down suspended with the other 8. Sixteen 45's all together.

He picked up the bar with one hand. It was feather light to him, but still his bicep flexed to a 23 inch peak, corded and striated in two. The sight made him hard. His cock tented his brand new shorts, 8 inches, 10 inches, 12, until the fabric couldn't take it and ripped, falling to the floor.

With his 12 incher hanging out, Mike threw the entire bar up over his head, and caught it behind his neck, the cold metal thrust up against his massive traps. Mike started with some squats, his quads sculpted like some statue of the gods. The tear drop portions were perfectly cut and thick veins ran over the muscle, down the side of his knees, and joining the corded networks of the front of his calves.

Mike decided to add jumps in between reps, the suspended plates clanging together, the bar whining, and scariest of all, the floor shaking. Mike forgot he was on the second floor, but his brain didn't really care for safety...only muscle. It was funny. It was like Mike felt invincible, that if he fell through the floor, if that was possible, he figured his new body could take it. It was like he knew he'd escape without a scratch on him. He continued jumping up and down between his squat reps, reveling in the small quakes and clanging, laughing as he went on, hoping to test his new body.

But the floor didn't give way. The wooden boards were dented and cracked under his feet though.

Mike carried the bench bar as if it were a tiny dumbell. He lay on the bench, and heaved the bar up for bench presses. It felt like nothing. Nothing! He tossed the bar up into the air a good five inches each time, catching it with perfect accuracy on the descent.

Something happened then. Mike tossed the bar up into the air, nearly hitting the ceiling, and stood lightning quick. He grunted loudly, his six-pack carving tighter with his breathing. He caught the weight bar with both hands and bent the middle into a loop, all sixteen 45's still attached. The action made him crazy.

"FUCK!" He shouted. "So FUCKIN' STRONG!" He began twisting the metal bar like some strange licorice twisler. Then suddenly, he tossed the entire thing at the wall, busting the entire side of his room. The bar fell from the second story room and thunked down into the dirt of the back yard.

Mike had lost control, and he jumped through the hole in the wall. He landed near the bar, cat-like and graceful, his eyes surveying the space for something else to test his muscles on.

Mike lived in Florida. His backyard was pretty much marshland, and his only neighbors were the other two on each side of him. They were out of town. Mike grinned, an idea popping into his juiced-up mind.

He walked backwards, continuing his search when he backed into a tree.

"FUCKIN' TREE!"

Mike turned, grabbed the thick trunk of the Cypress Tree, his hands crushing the wood between his fingers, the tree splintering. He lifted the heavy tree right from its roots and tossed it into the marsh. The water splashed, spraying his naked body, and birds flew up and away from all the commotion.

Anything else? His mind turned like a factory of clockwork, and then he had it. One of the Neighbors had an S.U.V. He hated them. Rich, snooty bastards. In fact, they were on vacation in the Keys.

Part of him said it was too much, but part of him said they deserved it.
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome job on this! Hope you continue it soon, I can't wait to see how strong he really is!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 06:06 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Mike came up to the fence that divided his yard from the neighbor's. It was an eight feet high, wooden stockade fence. He pounded his fist into his palm. One punch, and it would be kindling. Toothpicks. He slammed his fist into his palm again., feeling the flexing bicep releasing its power. "Then I'd have to look at them too," he muttered with disgust.

Mike looked down at his legs. His calves were wide diamonds, ripped. He flexed them, watching the cows bulge rounder and split into two heads. He felt the way his thighs now rubbed into each other from just above his knees to his bulging package. He shook his quads, earthquakes of muscular waves rippling back and forth until he flexed them into ridged mountains and deep valleys. Mike smiled. He knelt down, then lept up and over, easily clearing the fence by a good four feet. He landed with the grace of a ballet dancer on the other side.

The SUV was normally in the drive, but not today. He saw their garage -- a shed with a padlock on it -- and walked to it. Yep, it was in there. He looked at the lock and laughed. He grabbed it in his fist and squeezed. The metal popped in his hands. He let the crumbled lock fall to the ground, then opened the door.

He walked over to the truck. Nobody in a city needed to drive something like this. The Kodiak was equipped with a 325-hp gasoline-powered 8.1-liter V-8 powerplant, all to get their lazy butts to Whole Foods and to school. Mike walked around the truck, wondering where to begin.

"Move away from the truck," a computerized voice from inside side. "Move away from the truck."

"Fuck no!" Mike said and slammed his fist into the driver's door. The side airbag exploded inside from the impact, and an alarm squealed.

Placing an arm on the hood, Mike vaulted to the front of the beast. He slammed both fists into the hood, causing it to buckle. He listened, and identified the source of the siren. It was behind the radiator and to the right. He flared his lats and flexed his pecs, building power in a punch that slammed through the radiator. Radiator fluid puddled on the ground as Mike's hand found the alarm's horn. He grabbed it and pulled, ripping it from its bolds. His arm pulled back with such force, the radiator and front bumper were pulled with it, bending in half.

There was silence, and Mike inspected the vehicle, deciding how he wanted to take it apart.

---

Jason walked into a depressed part of town. Prostitutes propositioned him, coming forward and rubbing his thick arms and slab-like pecs. When he ignored them, on grabbed his crotch and said she'd give him a free blowjob, just to see his massive snake. Tempting, but Jason had a place to go.

The old abandoned bank was boarded up. The front door had once been boarded up, but now vagrants had taken up living there. Jason walked in.

"Whoa, Jas..." said one of the more sane homeless people. "Ain't seen you that big in a long time."

Jason nodded, and pushed his way past. They knew not to follow him. He walked down the stairs to the basement, grabbing the flashlight he secreted there. The old metal cage around the vault was still intact and locked. He reached into a pocket and took out a key. Now, he could rip the cage apart with his hands, but the cage stopped the squatters from getting in. He unlocked the door, stepped in, then locked it again. He didn't want to be disturbed.

Behind the counter, he checked his lock box. It was still there. That was his secret. He looked at the huge, rusted bank safe, ten feet high and five feet thick. It took power to get behind it. Inside the box was the same black liquid he had taken earlier. It was his protection and his secret. That's how he got into the safe normally. But he didn't need it now. Mike had seen to that when he tried to rough him up.

Jason walked over to the safe and pulled. The door stuck, bolts frozen in place holding it closed. Jason pulled harder, his muscles rippling to life, swelling with power. The metal squealed, trying to defy Jason's power, but the metal was weak and Jason was strong. The door moved backward and Jason slipped through the opening.

Rows of disgarded safety deposit boxes lined the inside. Jason walked to the third row. He had marked the boxes carefully. There was the normal stuff -- the stuff he sold for 20 bucks to the putzes who wanted big muscles for a week. There was the good stuff he sold to the pros -- guys who needed to make money from their muscles and were willing to pay good money to get and stay huge. There was black liquid. It burned through a guy's system in about two days, but during that time, they had the strength of 100 powerlifters. Jason bounced his pecs, thinking about that power now.

Then there was the stuff Mike took. How Mike knew that that liquid was the better of the two, Jason didn't know. Maybe it was a good guess. Jason knew guys that took it had both a physical and psychological reaction. Mike was now more than twice as strong and Jason. He would also be confident -- cocky -- in his power, wanting to show it off and display it. Jason felt his cock twitch at the thought of that. The only problem was the more a guy used his muscles, the quicker it burned through his systems. When a guy came down, he'd suddenly loose all the strength then shrink down to normal size. Most guys on the stuff learned to control themselves, while others would show off only to find themselves weak and small at unfortunate moments -- like while fucking some muscle trick they picked up or under 800lbs of steel that crushed them like a fly.

Jason moved to the last two boxed. The first, ten times more powerful than what Mike had taken. Ya, it had the same psychological effects, but it was more stable. Then there was the last box. He opened it. The deep green vials seemed to glow. Jason shook his head and put it back. They told him that one was permanent and the effects mind boggling. He had always thought of trying it, but he wasn't ready. He went back to the previous box and took out a vial. He then grabbed a couple vials of the black liquids. Finally, he took a stash of normal stuff for his regular customers.

He closed up the vault, pressing one of the locking beams in place so no normal man could open it.

Jason figured Mike was one of the show offs. He didn't know better. He was probably burning through his muscle formula like a Formula One race car burns through fuel. Mike would be needing a booster, and Jason would be there to give it to him, and to collect his money.

Jason left the bank and walked down the street. From the shadows, a muscular high school kid emerged. It was the football player that Jason was supplying. "The stuff's got to be in there," he said with a smile.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #11   Add to chris_abs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
Bigger is Better

Mike had just about tared his neighbours SUV into it's separate components before he scooped up the parts and molded them tightly into a ball. Mike wandered out into the open fields behind the houses with the ball shaped car and threw it out into orbit.

He let out a huge bellow reaching his arms into the air and slowly tensing them back down into a most muscular. His chest smouldering with hot blood pumping through every arteriole and ventricle with the liquid and mikes new found power. He squeezed hard tensing ever harder while still crying out.

"ULTIMATE FUCKING POWER" - Mike was loving this, a little too much which wsa varyfied by his growing erection in the tight joggers he had on.

With both his muscualar hands he grabbed his dick and began to stroke. He couldn't resist it, he felt too good. Positioning himself with his back to one of the tall marsh trees, mike pummelled his penis, pounding hard on it, while rocking the tree backward and forward.

Harder.

Faster.

Louder - he moaned and cry'd out

punching his abs and chest like some crazed animal while tightening his grasp.

absolute bliss! He'd never felt an orgasm quite like this one. The increased testosterone and hightened blood temperature was making for one intense wank session.

He couldn't hold back but didn't want to shoot, the intensity and pleasure was immesurable!!

"GOT TO LET IT OUT...." He stutter out breathlessly

"Going to, HERE WE GO..." "FUCK FUCK YEAH POWER!!!!!"

Mike splurtted for a good sixty seconds, tensing and crunching his abs hard in ectasy.

Lifting his arms into a double bi pose he yelled out "A NEW MAN IS BORN"

Un-beknown to Mike however, was the fact he'd just used up a good portion of the juice running inside him, which meant his muscles would soon start to slip back and he'd be tiny and in-significant all over again.

-----------------

Jason was trying to keep a low key. He didn't want to be seen by people that might recognise him as a huge freak just yet, afterall, he was just the dealer for now.

He walked around the block where his vault was trying to think of a plan to trap Mike and get him on his side. Jason knew that Mike would be a great ally in his muscle and money making schemes.

To be continued

I'll try and get my own juices flowing again to keep adding to this story!

http://www.BigMuscle.com/~fit_chris
  #12   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
im going to try too, im sorry if i suck, delete it if it ruins the story

FUCK YEAH! Mike bellowed out of his immense chest. He was so juiced and pumped that he was instantly hard again.
"I wonder what else I can lift." The wheels and cogs of his mind came up with only one answer, the only thing that would test his strength to the max.
"No, there is no way." The old Mike was trying to warn about what he was thinking.
"This is the only goddamn thing that know will give me a challenge."
Mike eyed the huge house the owners of the SUV had so conveniently built so close to his house. A devilish smirk overshadowed his face.
"If I do this," he thought, "then I will never be a wimp again."
Jason was getting a little worried, he knew how cocky someone could get on the stronger stuff and he did not want Mike to be flattened by a car or something else he was lifting at the time he reverted. He had seen one guy toss a car into the air, revert, and get crushed. He sped up his pace.
"I can not let that happen again."
Using his demigod like muscles, Mike had tunneled under the SUV house and positioned himself in the most structurally sound part of the house. He had already laid out chains and steel beams to reinforce the house. His muscle cock was almost fully hard just thinking about what he was going to try.
"Here we go!" He put his hands on two of the support beams.
"ULTIMATE MUSCLE! " He bellowed as he pushed with all his strength. His pecs pulsed with life and swelled out and against his chin. His arms exploded with veins as his forearms, biceps, and triceps all ballooned outwards. His cock had gotten so hard that it actually started pushing the house up too with its own freaky power.
"Move you bastard!" He yelled at the house, pushing harder and harder.
Nothing seemed to happen for a second, then there was a crumbling sound, as the foundation was ripped apart by Mike’s monster muscles. The entire house was OFF THE GROUND!
"FUCK YEAH, I WANNA BE BIGGER, STRONGER!" His muscles started turning dark red from all the veins playing along all his muscles. This was the most incredible pump he had ever experienced.
Mike started to stand up, pushing the house up with his pumped shoulders and delts, he was so wide that he had to keep his arms up like that, he could not lower them much more than that.
"Lets see what a fucking massive monster can do with a huge house!" Mike started jumping up and down with the house on his shoulders, the pump was incredible, he was so turned on his cock and legs burst his pants to shreds, pumped to 13 insane inches, his cock was beet red and mouthwateringly swollen. It was so painful, but it did nothing but turn Mike on more.
"Time to send the first house to Mars!"
He tensed his whole body, every muscle was pumped to the absolute max, and they started twitching, warning him to get out while he could, but he was so pumped and horny he paid no attention. His entire body became a coiled spring ready to let loose. His cock was so close to cumming that it swelled even more, his balls moaned with all the cum they retained.
IM A FUCKING MUSCLE GOD, WORSHIP MY MASS, OR….
The spring sprung, all his muscles exploded so massive his head was lost in all the pecs and traps that erupted, the house took off, he came with such force that
his muscle juice was sent into the living room of the house across the street, it was flooded!
…ILL FUCKING CRUSH YOU!
Jason gasped when he saw the house take off, his dick got hard at the thought of all the power needed to do something like that.
"Oh shit, I have to tell him about the wearing off rate of the serum!" He bolted like lightning towards where the house used to be.
There was one factor that Mike had forgotten about, gravity, and when you fling a several ton house into the air, its going to come down, muscle god or not.
"IM A FUCKING MASS MONSTER!" he hit a most muscular pose and his muscles blew out so much that they engulfed his head, he couldn’t breath, but that turned him on so much that it didn’t matter.
All of the sudden, his powers as a god were replaced with mortality.
"NO!!!!! I WANNA BE MASSIVE!" the serum finally wore off, he was his old wimpy self.
He then heard a rushing sound, Jason came crashing through the bushes of the yard and positioned himself like, like…
"Is he gonna tackle me?" Mike knew that with Jason’s muscles, he would kill him.
"GET OUT FROM THERE, THE HOUSE IS COMING!"
Mike looked up to see a sight that froze him to his spot, the house was wanting revenge, and on a kamikaze run towards Mike.
"DUCK!" Rick sprinted towards Mike, he put his bolder of a shoulder forward and leapt up above Mike.
His shoulder made contact with the house, with a boom of several cannons going off, Jason put all his muscular might into his tackle. The house was demolished and sent flying into the marsh.
  #13   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I thought this last continuation was really great, I love super strength in stories and you delivered here with a house lift, thats one of the very first times I've seen a normal sized (under 10 feet tall) character lift something that heavy, I welcome your style here and hope you write much more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #14   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Jason heard the destruction as he approached the house. He saw the mangled metal that he assumed had been a car. He saw the house shook as it was ripped from it's foundation. It teetered for a second, then blasted toward the sky.

"He's burning through the serum!" Jason thought as Mike stood up. Jason's eyes widened as he stared at the massively muscled boy. Thick veins covered his arms and chest as his heart pumped muscle serum to his powerful muscles. Mike flexed, his chest pressing into his chin, traps rising so high as to hide his neck.

Without thinking, Jason grabbed the single vial of the super formula he had taken. It was warm in his throat, and the heat radiated from his stomach. He felt warm, then flushed, then the burning began. He felt a fire burn inside him as his body metabolized the serum, forcing energy into every cell of his body. He felt a power like none he felt before. Jason's muscles burned, and he contracted his muscles involuntarily, forcing the serum into them. His body turned red as cords of muscle thickened and forced through his skin as his body grew with power.

Jason was shaken from his muscle euphoria as a shadow drifted across him. Looking up, he was the structure of a building hovering above him as its ascent slowed. He looked over to Mike who had a surprised look on his face.

Mike's body was like a balloon that had been popped. His thickly powerful muscles softened and whithered. Mike seemed to be trying to fight the weakness, preserve his power. He tried to flex, but the lumps of muscle refused to move, lacking the strength and power they had had only moments before.

Jason looked up, seeing the house growing larger. Mike's now emaciated body would be no match for structure he had thrown into the air. Jason ran toward Mike. He saw the fear on Mike's face as his behemoth size muscle stormed toward him. Jason lept, throwing his mighty body into the house, destroying it and saving Mike.

Mike stood there shaking, staring at Jason's huge body. "M..m..my muscles!" he cried. "What happened to my muscles."

"Idiot," Jason said. "Fuck, you burned through that formula like there was no tomorrow. Should have lasted you at least a week."

Mike ran toward Jason, throwing his body at the muscled teen. He bounced off and landed on his butt. Jason's powerful body hadn't even felt the impact. "I need them back! You gotta give me more of the formula."

"You need them?" said Jason slyly. "You mean you need cows like these?" Jason thrust his leg forward. Under his skin-tight jeans, he flexed his calf. Seams popped around the diamond-hard muscle, and below the fabric Mike could see the two heads and deep separation of the perfectly-shaped, huge muscle. "Thighs like these?" Jason flexed his huge quads as fabric ripped around the growing mass of his legs. He turned, flexing his hams and the jeans popped open revealing the powerful flesh. Jason leaned over Mike, then flexed his shirtless torso, blocking out the sky above Mike with muscles nearly twice as big as his had been.

"I... I... gotta have'm..." Mike stammered.

"You're a bug next to me right now, and if you want muscle like this, you gotta pay." Jason grabbed Mike under the arms and threw him up like a rag doll. "Cash. No tricks this time."

Mike stood motionless, seemingly unable to move. His mind raced.

"Ya, you don't deserve muscle like this." Jason raised his arm, and his bicep towered up. Slowly, he began to flex.

His bicep grew larger and larger. Mike's hands went to it. It was harder than steel. Harder than rock.

"You like that. Shit, I'm not even flexing hard yet." With that, Jason powered up his bicep. The hard mound grew by inches as Mike's hand extended over the ripped mountain. Valleys appeared between thick muscle heads. Jason felt Mike's hand quivver as he felt the underlying strength pulsing through his massive arm. Jason grinned, knowing that he could still flex harder and force more energy into the god-like arm.

Mike's eyes widened with desire as he needed to have the power back. He rubbed his hand over Jason's powerful arm, then shoulder and down his chest, anger and jealousy growing in him. He turned and looked at the scene of distruction he had created. That's when he saw it. It was grey metal, half buried under rubble. Mike ran to it. It was a safe.

"Here! There's got to be money in here." Mike began to unbury it, and noticed that the door had broken open. He reached inside, and felt stacks of paper. He pulled out a bundle of $100 bills. "Look! This has got to be enough." He handed it to Jason.

Jason had never seen so much money, and wondered exactly who these people were. He ran his fingers through the stack, and figured it had to be about $5,000. "Ya, that's good for a start," he said. He opened his bag, and saw the vials he had taken from his hiding place. He pulled out three black vials. "I thought I had four," he muttered to himself. He handed two to Mike. "Keep the second one for when the first wears off," he warned.

"Ya!" said Mike, staring at the liquid. "Stronger as you again. Stronger!"

"Sorry," said Jason. "I'm still keeping the good stuff for me. Maybe when you proved you can handle the stuff, but," looking around, "I don't think you're there yet."

---
The football player stumbled around the abandoned bank until he found the safe. He saw the bent metal holding the door closed. The metal was brittle from being bent back and forth so often, but even so, he wasn't strong enough to budge it. For an hour he struggled, trying to get the door open. Dirt clung to his sweat as the closed door resisted all his efforts. He fell to the floor, exhausted.

"Maybe he'll be back. I can sneak in," he thought. He put his arm down, knocking his flashlight over. The light flickered, and something in the corner sparkled. He stood and walked over to it. It was a vial.

Without thinking, the player popped the top off and drank the contents. The black liquid tasted fowl. Within seconds, the player felt more power than he had before. "YA!" he cried, his muscles booming with power. He walked to the safe that had defied him, and pulled on the metal. "Argh!" he cried as the metal first bent, then broke off his his hands. The player's forarms became bowling pins, thick veins appearing as the metal deformed like clay in his powerful fingers. He dropped the broken peice which hit the floor with a clang. He pulled the door, which flew open under his growing power. He followed the trail of dirt to boxes. He opened them, and surveyed the vials of muscle juice. As he looked at them, he heard two voices.

"We'll stash that money in here," said one that sounded like Jason.

"And I'll get more vials?"

"Not if I can help it," the player said, pumping his arm full of more power.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #15   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2006, 04:32 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Wink Next Wednesday

It was nearly midnight on Tuesday when Mike knew he couldn't wait until sunrise. Wednesday begins promptly at midnight, so Mike made his way down to the wrestling lockers. As he approached the gym doors, he noticed that there was a light shining from within. When he got close enough to the double doors, he pried them open and spread them back on their hinges. Mike didn't realize that when he pulled the doors aside, the hinges had hung suspended by only one or two screws. Now Mike saw inside the coach and the captain lifting weights by squatting alternately with each other mounted on their shoulders.
On top of the captain's delts was a bar loaded with 125 kgs. The coach was slowly moving down, then back up and as he did, his cock was tenting his wrestling logo 'tard. There was just appearing a clear drop of cum right at the tent peak. The instant Mike saw this, he knew what he had to do next. He ducked under the coach's spreading thighs and mounted both the coach and the captain with the 125 kg bar and began squatting rapidly with both mounted on his delts...
  #16   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:17 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Mike's Coach & Jock Squatting

[COLOR="SeaGreen"] [/COLOR]This squatting inflated Mike's quads and glutes to the feeling of maximum pumping. Mike's ass was on fire and raging for more. He roared out for another body on top of this one - more,more, more. These buttocks will take all you have and keep on repping...
  #17   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
(This post skips the previous two entries which don't appear to apply to the continuity of the storyline.)

The football player looked from his arm down to the open boxes.

He knew that he only had a precious few seconds to decide what to do. In the first box he saw the vials he was most familiar with. Those he ruled out immediately. They had given him some size, but nothing on the magnitude that he was experiencing with one of black vials, nor did they come with this newfound strength. There were plenty of the black vials, and others that he wasn’t familiar with. But his attention was drawn to the green vials. They gave off a strange glow, even in the dark. Almost like they were radioactive. There had to be power in them.

“Shit!” he heard Jason exclaim in fear and agitation.

The player realized that Jason must have noticed that the door was open. He heard two pairs of feet begin to run toward his location.

“Fuck it!” he said and popped the lid off one of the green vials.

He downed it and nearly choked on the taste. It burned his throat all the way down to his stomach. One might be enough, but he didn’t know how they might affect him, or what Jason had taken. Without considering the consequences he grabbed another and downed it also, tossing the empty container aside. The second was easier to swallow than the first. He grabbed a third one and put it to his lips, sucking back to serum. The last of the liquid hit the back of his throat just as he felt a vice-like grip close around his wrist.

“Geoff! What have you done?” Jason hollered.

Geoff screamed in agony as Jason’s grip crushed his wrist. The empty vial fell from Geoff’s hand and shattered on the floor.

“Are those the vials?” asked Mike excitedly.

“What have you done!?!” repeated Jason ominously.

Jason released his grip on Geoff’s wrist and instead grabbed him by the throat. Geoff struggled desperately, his hands grasping Jason’s mighty python, but his efforts were useless against the power feeding Jason from the vial of super formula Jason had recently taken. Jason now had the strength of at least two thousand power lifters. And he could lift several hundred tons without breaking a sweat.

Jason lifted Geoff up by the neck and exerted pressure slowly around his victim’s windpipe. He knew he could take Geoff’s head off with a simple squeeze, but he wanted his victim to suffer first. Geoff’s neck muscles were powerful, but there wasn’t enough power to resist Jason’s crushing fist. Geoff was choking. He knew now that he’d chosen wrongly. The green vials were useless! Looking into Jason’s eyes Geoff saw the reflected terror of his own face, and the murderous rage in Jason’s eyes.

As Jason pulsed with anger, Mike noticed that Jason’s arms were thickening further. He could see the muscle expand and reshape itself beneath the skin. Mike could hear the further tearing of the fabric of Jason's trousers, as what was left of the cloth had trouble coping with the ever increasing girth of his thighs.

“Did he take one of these?” asked Mike, looking into the box with the green vials.

“Get away from there!” ordered Jason.

He spun quickly and grabbed Mike with his free hand, throwing him across the room and against the wall of safety deposit boxes. Being slammed against the wall knocked the wind out of Mike and he slid to the floor where he stayed.

Jason then walked across the small space and slammed Geoff up against the wall opposite Mike with brutal force. Geoff could feel several of his ribs break as he hit the wall. There was dampness against the back of his head where he had hit the metal. Geoff knew it was blood and in a few minutes he would be dead.

Then the unthinkable happened.

Geoff felt the pain in his ribs ease and vanish. And the pressure of Jason’s fingers around his neck began to feel no tighter than the necks on the button down shirts his mother made him wear to church. He stopped choking. When he realized he no longer felt any pressure coming from Jason’s fingers, Geoff began to laugh.

The laughter escalated Jason’s fury to another level. He pulled Geoff forward and slammed him back into the wall of safety deposit boxes so hard that the steel crumpled, bending around Geoff’s body. It was a force that would have crushed all the bones in an ordinary man and smashed his internal organs. Geoff didn’t feel a thing.

“Is that the best you can do?” asked Geoff calmly.

A shadow seemed to pass across the iris of Geoff’s pupils, as Geoff’s blue eyes turned from blue to grey, and then to a dull green. Doubt struck Jason. This should not be happening. Geoff should be dead.

Instead of dying, Geoff reached up with his own fist, and grabbed on to Jason’s fingers. Jason realized that his strength was having no effect whatsoever on Geoff. In fact, Jason thought that Geoff’s neck was thickening and it was forcing his grip to break. Jason could see the fluorescent green fluid flowing under Geoff’s skin as it worked through his veins and muscles. The dull green of Geoff's eyes slowly brightened to a vivid emerald. They almost sparked reflectively in the dim light.

Now this, thought Geoff, was what it was all about.

His fingers pried off Jason’s like butter, and Jason winced at the strength coming from Geoff. He took an involuntary step backwards. He knew he needed to do something, but he was out of options.

Geoff was already a big man for a fifteen year old football player. Puberty had been good to him, and he already had a decent physique from working out for football and wrestling. The vials filled out his body even further, and the black vial he had taken a few moments ago gave him the look of a powerful collegiate bodybuilder, young and flush with formidable, dense muscle. Over half the football team used Jason’s muscle juice at twenty buck a pop, but Geoff had always wanted more. Unlike other members of the team, he worked out like a mad man, along with taking the juice. And the juice increased the effects of working out dramatically. Geoff had only been on the juice since the end of his freshman year five months before. Before that he had been a thin geek like Mike. No one had even noticed who he was until Jason had discovered him and offered to deal him the vials. In five months Geoff had acquired the body of an Adonis even without the juice. After a summer of juicing and working out he'd also been placed on the varisty football team. He'd never played football before that year. Now three vials of the new formula coursed through his veins transforming him into something else entirely. He’d never felt such power before.

Jason took a couple steps back and reached for one of the green vials.

Geoff’s hand moved with lightening speed and caught Jason’s fist in his, crushing the vial in Jason’s fingers before Jason could even lift the vial up to his mouth.

“You don’t need that,” said Geoff.

With a quick left, his fist ploughed into Jason’s stomach. Jason felt his abs buckle instantly under the crushing force before his body went sailing backwards with mind numbing speed through the air, against the boxes and into the wall behind him. The boxes were crushed by the impact Jason made against them, although some of their contents fell to the ground, and some vials spilled out and broke against the cold floor.

Jason was rendered unconscious by the blow. And all the vials appeared to be destroyed.

“I feel so powerful,” said Geoff, taking a moment to examine his rippling bicep.

His strength had increased beyond all comprehension. Slowly he felt the expansion of his body as well. Experimentally he flexed his arm, absorbed in watching the green juice flow through his veins. It was giving his skin a green cast as well. Mike looked up and thought he was seeing the Hulk come to life. Geoff stood taller. He ran his hands down his body and his expanding height caused his button down shirt to be pulled free of the waistband of his jeans.

“Fuck!” he groaned loudly. “You can’t believe how good this shit feels!”

Mike could well imagine though. He looked at Geoff’s shoulders. The fabric pulled taut across the shoulders, and Geoff’s hands closed into fists, as his forearms came up parallel with the floor. His biceps involuntarily flexed, and his head bent forward in ecstasy.

“Oh yeah,” he hollered. “Here it comes man. I can feel it. Like riding a wave.”

The process of the growth was excruciatingly slow. His height had expanded so that his lower back was visible and the muscles thickened powerfully. Geoff half turned to Mike and Mike could finally see the powerful abs as they reformed under the green skin. The bricks thickened and separated further, taking on the look of mountains. Geoff’s neck expanded as well, cords of muscle forming. The buttons on his shirt popped off one after the other all the way down the front. The white undershirt that Geoff had been wearing beneath it stretched to the max, and the green skin soon became visible underneath through the tiny tears appearing in the cotton fabric. New more massive deltoids were having the same effect on Geoff’s shirtsleeves. He flexed a bicep, and a massive gash appeared, as the fabric ripped and gave way around the mounding muscle. The round head of Geoff’s massive gun expanded through the hole, rising higher and higher as Geoff brought his arm up for a closer inspection. The button at the wrist split as well, and the whole sleeve tore right up his forearm. The remainder of the sleeve stubbornly held on until the muscles of Geoff’s triceps increased in time with the density of his arms. The material around the arm simply exploded into a dozen or more fragments right up to his traps. And they caused the shirt to rise even higher as they thickened and his delts become bigger than bowling balls. Geoff’s chest and back muscles increased the girth of his upper body along with that of his arms and shoulders. His chest had become two thick slabs, as the muscle expanded, creating a deep valley from his bull neck to his chiselled abdominal muscles. As the other arm finally exploded through the other sleeve with a rending noise, the remains of the shirt and undershirt fell off his body in tatters. The most solid bits billowing down and away from his back. His naked chest and upper body continued thickening all the same. And Mike could see the muscles becoming denser and thicker, fed by the power of whatever was in those green vials.

Geoff’s waist increased as well. Although it appeared to be shrinking as his lats flared out and his thighs increased. He’d been wearing extra loose jeans, but as the thick quads expanded, and his glutes thickened, they began to look like they were painted onto Geoff’s body. Especially around the obscene bulge of his package. The top button of his jeans popped off, and there was ripping at the seams, but they otherwise held. Just barely. Around the bottoms, the cuffs had been pulled up from around Geoff’s ankles to his diamond calves as his height had expanded an extra foot. The super powered muscles of his calves had torn away the fabric, and it hung in shredded, frayed tatters.

The man standing in front of Mike was in an order all his own. His growth continued unabated, muscle increasing, the fibres thickening and striations appearing, as Mike held his breath. If there had been body fat on Geoff’s body, none was apparent now. He looked like a walking green anatomy chart. Geoff’s skin tone took on a deeper, more emerald green and he was now giving off a soft radioactive glow as his muscles thickened. Mike was juicing with the power of a hundred power lifters, but he felt like a small, insignificant insect. He was scared. And that’s when he saw it.

A vial, its glowing green liquid catching his attention, lay miraculously unbroken near Jason’s crumpled body. It was half hidden under Jason’s arm.

Mike glanced over at Geoff. He was flexing his body. As the growth finally abated, Geoff’s skin began to resume its normal coloring. Geoff reached down and tore open the fly of his painted on jeans, so that his cock could spring free. He took the thick appendage in his two fists and Mike could still see the end of it sticking out. As Geoff began to stroke it, he shut his eyes.

Mike knew he’d have no other chance. He leaned over and grabbed the vial as Geoff began to grunt and moan. He popped the top off and swallowed its contents.

He let out an exclamation of surprise as the liquid burned down his throat, and Geoff turned to him, and looked at the empty vial in his hand. Geoff’s skin may have returned to normal, but the piercing emerald eyes remained.

“How many did you take?” asked Geoff calmly. His voice was deeper and more powerful than it had been before.

“One,” said Mike, a bit of his cockiness returning.

“Good,” said Geoff, as he watched Mike’s eyes slowly turn a dull grey-green color.

Mike looked down to see the green liquid pass through his veins, as his body began to transform. With every beat of his heart he could feel the changes begin.

“Fuck yeah!” exclaimed Mike, overcome with the muscle lust. “Feel that power. Gonna get as big and strong as you. Maybe bigger.”

“Not unless you’ve got another two vials hidden away somewhere,” said Geoff, a crooked grin on his face that didn’t quite reach his emerald eyes.

Last edited by Shade; October 21st, 2008 at 01:15 PM.
  #18   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:26 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Later fuller posting

Job searching for 5-6 mos. without much success; got to go now to an apptmt. for a further lead.
  #19   Add to sexyscottishboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 09:14 AM

sexyscottishboy is on a distinguished road
(First time continuing a story hope its ok)

Mike looked around helpless, when he saw a clear vile that had rolled out of the safe. "Extra mass" was labelled on it. Mike decide to try it hoping it would make him big enough to stop Geoff, he opened the vial and downed the contents.

Then it happened he felt awesome, the power was undescribable, he felt he was getting enough power to defeat the hulk. Then he began to grow. First he grew taller at least a foot, the his chest widened the clothes were destroyed, his biceps swelled in size. His legs were growing and growing, they were like a pair of tree trunks sticking out of him. His stomache grew the tightest eight pac ever and were more solid than a brick wall.

Mike stood up and advanced on Geoff, now he was towering over him, with nearly twice the amount of muscle Geoff possessed.

Mike grabbed Geoff and tossed him through a wall as if he were a ragdoll.

"Your never going to come back here, understood." said mike menacingly. "The vials mine and only mine, ok."

Geoff nodded, absolutely terrified, then ran for it.

Jason was coming around now so Mike went over to him and picked him up and said. "The vials are all mine your not going to sell them to anyone else if you do. I will destroy you understood."

Jason nodded at the hulking monster holding him.

"How long does batch last?" asked Mike

"i don't know," said Jason. "No ones ever used it before.

Mike smiled to himself, he was now the biggest, most muscular person who had ever existed. But how long would it last, he thought to himself.
  #20   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 11:32 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Thumbs up Muscle Juice response

Thanks for reminder to post, reply or otherwise make my presence known here. Appreciate your message.

Good to be back looking at some of the entries here.
  #21   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2011, 05:02 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Ahem

I would actually really like to do a re-write on this. I?ve gone ahead and sent personal messages to each of the original writers who worked on it asking for permission. Of course if a single one of them objects I won?t do it.

It wouldn?t be meant to replace the original. In fact, I'd probably still use a lot of the orignal text. I just feel driven to offer my own perspective on the material.

I find myself suffering from writer?s block and I?m hoping this will kick start me.
  #22   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:56 PM

ytrewq is on a distinguished road
Good luck man. Ths is hands down one of my favorite Continuous stories.
  #23   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:42 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great, great story!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #24   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:16 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Re-worked

Ok, here's my treatment. I didn't do too much. I just beefed up some of the growth scenes, cleared up the continuity errors and fleshed out a couple of the characters -- mostly Jason becasue I found him to be the most interesting character in the story.

Anyway, here it is. I hope you enjoy it.

JP

Mike watched Geoff Anderson flex his muscles for a crowd of female admirers. He couldn’t believe the size of them, 16 inches at least. How did he get so big? It wasn’t fair. Geoff was at least 5’ 11” and built. Mike was the same age but pretty much a stick. And it would be pushing it to say he was 5’ 7”. How could puberty have done this to him?

“You staring at Geoff again?” said Tommy Benson, Mike’s best friend. Tommy was another stick with a thin dorky face and glasses.

“I should have been big,” said Mike. “I just feel it. I should have been big.”

“So, work out,” said Tommy. “Get big.”

Mike had tried. His mom had even gotten him a weight set. But no matter how many hours he’d spend sweating under the iron, it did him no good. He was still the same thin red-headed kid he’d always been. And he was the only kid to have red hair in the whole school! Everyone else was blonde or brown. All the guys on the football and wrestling team constantly made fun of him.

“Workouts don’t work for me,” said Mike.

“Ha!” laughed Tommy in his donkey-like laugh. “Workouts don’t work for you. That’s pretty funny.”

“No, it’s not,” snapped Mike.

“Ok, ok,” said Tommy. “Phasers on stun, buddy, alright? You coming over to Gene’s on Saturday. He’s gonna run all three Lord of the Ring movies. And with that big screen and surround sound… Man, it doesn’t get better than that.”

Mike sighed as he watched his friend leave. But he had to agree. Life didn’t get better than that, and somehow he found that pretty damn pathetic.

Mike turned his attention back to Geoff, but something had changed. Geoff’s shirt, normally wrapped tightly around his bulging body, was actually starting to look loose, and his arms… Damn, they didn’t look nearly as big as they had a couple of minutes ago… and was he shorter?

Geoff had apparently noticed something too, because his face turned cherry red and he ran away towards the boy’s bathroom.

Curious beyond belief, Mike followed him. He was very careful not to let Mike see or hear him as he entered and hid in a stall. He stood on the toilet and peeked over the top. There was Geoff, shrinking before Mike’s eyes. Holy crap, he was swimming in his shirt. His neck still looked athletic but much thinner

"Please, let me have it, Jason!" Geoff begged to a slender dark haired kid dressed in stylish clothes.

"It’s not free," Jason calmly responded. “I’m not running a charity.”

"Fine, here’s my lunch money,” said Geoff, flinging a 5 dollar bill at him. “I'll pay you back the other fifteen bucks tomorrow."

"Fine,” said Jason with a sly smile, “but if you can only pay 5 today, then it’ll be another 20 tomorrow. And if you don't deliver, I'll make sure you never even see this stuff again, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, just gimme it."

Jason took out a small blue bottle and handed it to Geoff, and then left.

Geoff took off his shirt. Holy crap! Mike couldn’t believe it. Geoff was still kind of built with a trim six pack and decent pecs and arms, but he was just a shadow of what he had been.

Then Geoff gulped the bottle down and Mike saw the impossible. Geoff began growing. “Yeah,” be breathed as he began stretching up about three inches taller. “So good,” he said as his pecs filled out until they became massive and defined again. He ran his hand over his big chest. “So fucking hard,” he said as his abs grew into tight, ripped bricks. “Fuck, my arms, my fuckin’ arms!” he cried as his biceps swelled back up into 16 inch boulders. Then Mike saw Geoff’s back grow thick and defined. His lats got so wide they nearly pushed his arms out. His shoulders grew until they looked like armor. His legs filled and stretched out his pants till every bulge was clearly visible.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” yelled Geoff flexing and admiring his powerful build.

Mike saw a bulge swelling by the zipper. Geoff unzipped his pants and let out his hard dick. He rubbed it over and over again. “So big,” he kept repeating. “So fucking big.” Geoff worked himself up until he came all over the floor. More and more manliness came out of him. It lasted about five minuets, until the bell rang.

Then Geoff quickly got dressed again and ran out the door.

Mike followed after, but now he was a man with a purpose. He was going to get some of that juice. That was his destiny. That was how he was supposed to get big. Finally, he wasn't going to be a dork anymore.

Mike spent the next three weeks looking for Jason. He asked everyone he knew or had even met if they knew who this Jason-kid was or where he could be found. But no one had a clue.

“Why are you looking for this kid, anyway?” asked Tommy. “Does he owe you money or something?”

“He owes me something,” said Mike, “and I’m going to find him.”

But no matter where Mike went or who Mike asked, there was no sign of the mysterious, well-dressed Jason. Mike was beginning to think maybe he’d imagined him.

Mike finally found the kid in the same bathroom where he’d witnessed Geoff’s miraculous change about three weeks earlier. He didn’t go there to look for Jason; he just needed to pee. But there the guy was, hanging out by one of the sinks adjusting his well groomed hair. Mike couldn’t believe it. All those weeks of searching and now here he was. Mike had made sure he always had twenty bucks in his pocket. He pulled out the four five dollar bills and approached the kid.

“Hey,” said Mike.

“Hey,” said Jason back.

"I want to buy the stuff you sell." said Mike.

“What stuff would that be?” asked Jason.

“You know, the muscle stuff, the stuff that makes you grow.”

Jason squinted and looked Mike over carefully. “Do I know you?” he asked.

“No,” said Mike. “Do you have to?”

“I’m pretty careful about whom I sell to,” said Jason. “Usually I only take referrals.”

“Referrals? What’s that?”

“It means,” said Jason condescendingly, “I only take new customers who have been recommended by current customers.”

“I know Geoff,” said Mike quickly.

“You do?” said Jason. “Funny, he didn’t mention you.”

Mike was beginning to get mad. What was wrong with this guy? Wasn’t his 20 bucks as good as Geoff’s 20 bucks? Did he want more?

But suddenly Jason’s expression softened. “Geoff isn’t the sharpest knife it the drawer, either. He probably forgot to say something. I’m going to take a chance on you… What did you say your name was?”

“Mike,” said Mike.

“I’m going to take a chance on you, Mike.” Jason pulled out a small bottle and waved it in front of Mike.

"It's twenty bucks, right?" Mike asked.

"For the first ten times, yeah, then its twenty five and so on," he replied as he took the money and handed Mike the container. “Don’t take it until at least 5 minutes after I leave. Oh, and I’d take your shirt off before you drink it. It’s more fun that way.” Then Jason turned and left.

Mike took his shirt off and looked at his watch. Damn, how was he supposed to wait 5 whole minutes? He looked in the restroom mirror at himself standing there half naked and he hated what he saw, narrow shoulders, stick thin arms, flat featureless chest and stomach. Fuck, he couldn’t wait another second!

Mike downed the bottle. The stuff tasted like sugar. He could feel the foreign liquid entering his system and spreading out across his body, and then—HOLY FUCK!!!! Suddenly, it was like every muscle in his body flexed simultaneously! He wasn’t trying to flex; it was just happening. And man were they flexing! They were flexing hard! He reached out and felt his right forearm. Damn, it was rock solid.

And his body just seemed to keep flexing. It was flexing harder and harder and harder, and for a second Mike was sure his muscles would just explode. But instead they started to grow. He watched his arms start to swell up. He flexed and watched his biceps bulge up bigger and bigger, harder and harder, heavier and heavier on his arm. Soon, his biceps were large and solid and had veins running all over them. And they were getting even bigger, growing as he watched. Fuck…

His back felt weird. Kind of like it was cramping. He stretched it out and yelled as he felt it practically explode out of his skin. He could feel it was so much fucking thicker, so much fucking wider. And his chest, swelling outward started obscuring his view of the floor. Christ, this was awesome! This was so fucking awesome!

What little fat he had was melting off his midsection, exposing, swelling brick-like abs, which instantly began pushing up under his skin.

He became dizzy. Then he began getting taller; his five foot seven frame was stretching upward and upward. And then suddenly, a pair of mammoth thighs began pushing out at his pants, They were hard and defined, and the width of them… they were starting to compete with his waist. Oh my God! I am so fucking huge!

And then he noticed his dick. It was thicker, longer and stiff as a board. Instinctively his hand went right to it and he began helping it along. Watching his biceps flex larger and larger as he jerked. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! This is so fucking intense!
Veins spread up and down his body. He even began growing some chest hair. But that was soon engulfed by his pecs. He rubbed his dick up and down, slowly at first, then he increased the speed. He came after about thirty seconds.

He looked up into the mirror and stared at himself. Fuck. He was big, easily 5’10, maybe even 5’ 11”. His torso looked about twice as wide as it had been. His shoulders were broad, with striated, globular delts. Softball sized pecs were swelling out in front of him and shadowing his ripped six pack. And his arms had grown large and thick with muscle.

He just had to jerk again.

He stopped five minuets later, and took another look at his powerful reflection in the mirror. Good bye dork, hello jock. He zipped his tight pants as best he could, and put on his shirt, pulling the buttons tight across his expanded chest. Fuck, it barley fit. His arms were practically bursting out of it. And his pants were way up above his ankle. He looked ridiculous, awesome, but ridiculous.

Mike decided to waste no time getting out of school. He was sure if he just walked out into the hallways and acted as if nothing had happened, someone was bound to notice, and he wasn’t sure how he was going to explain this. He needed time to mull things over.

He grasped the bathroom door handle, and pulled the thing right off its hinges. Mike's eyes widened. He stared down at his ripped forearm, veins bulging from his skin.

"Holy shit," he said. He didn't notice that a small boy, most likely a freshman, stood in front of him.

Mike smirked, chuckling a bit in the awkward atmosphere. "Little loose," he said. "Better watch out for the others, huh?"

The freshman only stared wide-eyed and speechless.

"I'll just put this over here," Mike said, effortlessly placing the heavy steel door to lean on the wall. He pushed passed, his big chest rubbing against the boy's face, and then Mike ran for the nearby door. It didn't take him long to reach it. His powerful new legs were propelling him much faster than he was used to.

When he grabbed the door handle Mike was careful as to not tear THAT door off its hinges, too. He pushed as gently as he could with just two fingers and exited the school.

He didn't live far, so he reached his house after a couple minutes of jogging, much faster than he’d ever reached it before. His mom wasn't home yet, so the house was empty. He was an only child, and his dad was long dead.

Mike smiled, excited about what had just happened. He felt lighter, stronger, and faster. He ran to his room where his weights were, immediately packed his entire collection of 45's on the bar (four all together), and lay back on the bench. He exhaled, wrapped his hands around the bar, and pushed.

It felt like nothing. Nothing! What was that, 225? Mike was ecstatic. He could see his reflection in his mirrored ceiling and saw the veins popping through his white Hanes shirt from his chest and spreading to his shoulders and biceps, deep striations appearing with each upward movement. It looked like his body was working hard, but didn't feel anything like it. Mike started to move faster, about three reps per second. The realization of what was happening made him hard once again. His already tightened jeans were straining to hold his massive, throbbing, iron-like pole.

Mike racked the bar, stood and turned to his dressing mirror. He flexed in a chest pose, shredding his shirt in the process. He smiled, but couldn't help it anymore. The new power and strength excited him too much to contain. He grabbed the waist of his jeans and tore them off along with his tighty whities. He stood there in front of his mirror, grinning at the sight before him. His legs were shaped to perfection, the lines of his calves like a finely sculpted greek statue, his quads like those of a world class runner, each section lean and vascular.

He slowly ran his hand down the peaks and valleys of his new six-pack, its bottom parts veined like a map to his now throbbing 12-inch cock. He closed a giant hand over his shaft, it too vascular and powerful looking, and stroked with an easy glide. He watched his pecs twitch at each unexpected feeling of sexual pleasure, bouncing like the huge slabs of muscled meat that they were.

And with the thought of how fun his life was going to be from now on, he came all over his dressing mirror, his load surprisingly full since his last event in the bathroom. He glared down at his cum covered palm, the strength and power radiating from them made him feel invincible. Veins climbed up through his wrist, growing thicker as they perused up his forearms in intricate, and numerous channels, fed from the impressive peak of his bicep. He flexed in a mock bicep curl, watching as the "Y" shaped vein bulged from the stress.

He was surprised when he felt his cock once again harden and grow.

Of course, Mike needed some new clothes. Everything his owned looked like it was just about to be ripped to shreds by his bulging, powerful body. So, he put on the biggest things he had and headed for the mall.

Of course explaining things to his mom proved a lot easier than he thought. His mom worked long hours and they didn’t see much of each other. So, the next morning when he came down to breakfast, she just looked up at him and said, “I can’t believe how fast you’re growing. Looks like my little man is becoming my big man.” And then she started to cry. Mike hated it when she did that.

The biggest problem was his friends.

“What the fuck?” said Tommy, when he saw him.

“What do you mean?” asked Mike, feigning cluelessness.

“You’re fucking huge! No one gets fucking huge like that overnight!”

“It wasn’t overnight,” said Mike. “I’ve been working out and I hit a growth spurt. That’s all.”

“No way, dude, this is just too freaky.”

“Oh come on, Tommy, what do you think? I drank a magic potion and grew muscles?”

Tommy thought about it for a second before he said, “No, I guess not. But it still seems freaky.”

Mike found that his friends listened to him a lot more now, like his opinion counted more than it used to. No one messed with him anymore and he could get a date with anyone he wanted, girls or guys; he liked them both.

Mike found self assurance and a feeling of self confidence that he'd never felt before. He was no longer the skinny dork, un-noticed and weak.

But still Mike noticed there were guys at school who were bigger than him. He loved his new size, but as time went on he discovered he wanted more. He wanted to be the biggest guy in school.

And while he could do all kinds of amazing things with his new strength, he found he wanted a lot more. Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to lift a car? Oh fuck yeah, thought Mike.

Mike looked in the mirror and took a deep breath whilst bending his torso towards his feet and bringing his massive branch like arms towards each other. He paused and looked up into the mirror, giving a knowing smirk. With an almighty bellow he tensed every muscle in his body and flung himself back into an upright position ripping clean off the crisp white t-shirt he had worn to bed.

Mikes pecs rippled in the force and his veins became more apparent as his heart rate quickened uncontrollably. Mike was hard, but, he wasn't in the mood to jack off. Something was troubling him.

"Why don't I get the same feeling I did when I first took the juice?" Mike asked himself.

It had been a week since downing the life changing liquid and Mike had become restless. He wanted to be bigger and he needed to find out how he could become a bigger man.

He had already noticed a slight decrease in size which he thought might happen after seeing Geoff drop dramatically in size in front of his eyes.

He didn't want that to happen to him.

That day at school, he looked around for Jason. Mike found him talking to a guy in the hallway outside of his classroom. He was smaller than he remembered. But then most people seemed that way to Mike lately. In fact, Jason looked downright puny. That was good. He knew how to handle puny. This should be easy… and maybe even a little fun. He walked over to Jason with aggressive intent in his eye and said "Hey, I need a word with you".

Mike placed his hand on the Jason’s shoulder and almost dragged him along the corridor to the toilets. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of it so that no one could enter and Jason couldn’t leave.

“I need something stronger,” he said. “I need to be bigger.”

“Ah, so you've got the bug?" said Jason.

Mike looked puzzled... "What do you mean?"

"The bug. You need to get bigger. You're greedy. Those muscles aren’t enough for you. You want to be a really big man."

"YES YES, that's what I want! Help me out!" Mike spurted out getting more excited, which was noticeable in the sizeable bulge beginning to form in Mikes trousers.

Jason looked from the bulge to Mike’s face and said, "I can't help you. I'm sorry"

"What the... what do you mean you can't help me? I need something!"

"The only thing I have is reserved for my top clients"

"I'll do anything! I'll pay any price! I need that stuff! If you have something, give it to me, please!"

Mike was getting angry and the veins in his muscles grew as the adrenaline pumped around his body. His muscles became tighter and began to twitch. Mike could feel the last ounce of the juice beginning to dwindle and he knew he needed that juice to fulfill his ultimate destiny, to be out and out massive!

Mike gave an almighty bellow that shook the toilet cubicles. He dropped to the ground in a crouched position, pushed his arms into the floor as if they were tress he was planting, pushing them harder and deeper until the floor tiles began to crack.

"Give me the juice!" he growled.

Mike was agitated beyond belief and he wasn’t above using his size to intimidate Jason into giving him what he wanted. He wanted the kid to be paralyzed wth fear of the beast before him. But there was a problem.

Mikes muscles twitch violently as they grew and shrunk rapidly.

The juice was running out! This was his last chance to use he muscles to get what he wanted.

He lunged forward, shoving Jason against the wall. The Kid riled in pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Don’t fuck with me Mike!"

“No, you don’t fuck with me!” said Mike.

“Ok, I’ve got what you want right here,” said Jason.

With those words, Mike backed off and the kid dropped to the floor. Mike had won and he grinned in his glory.

Jason lifted himself up, obviously still in some pain, and reached inside his inner coat pocket. The kid had taken out another bottle and held it in front of Mike for a second before unscrewing the lid. A yellow glow shone from the opening.

This was not like the blue stuff he’d gotten last time.

“Is that it?” asked Mike. “Is that the stuff?”

"Yup, that’s the stuff. You want it?”

“Absoultely!”

“Forget it!” Jason began to laugh. "Never mess with your dealer,” he said as he tilted his head back and poured the contents of the bottle down his throat, not stopping to take one breath.

"You wanted to be bigger...?” said Jason gasping for air. “Well, I’m going to show you… what bigger really is!"

As Jason quickly removed his coat, Mike caught sight of another bottle inside one of the pockets.

Jason began to breathe even heavier making grunting noises under his breath. He dropped to the floor. The pain was obviously intense. He looked up at Mike his eyes glazed over with pain. “Don’t try and run,” he gasped. “because you can’t escape me now.”

And then he began to scream a high pitched school boy scream.

Mike grabbed his coat while Jason was writhing on the floor and quickly searched through the pockets. He found another bottle and took it. Jason was now beating the floor with one of his fists, screaming in agony.

Wait a minute, was his fist…? Yeah, it was. It was getting bigger, slowly swelling up thicker and heavier.

The kids scream deepened and the veins in his neck thickened showing a black-ish tint as a viscose liquid was being pushed around his system.

“Fuck! Oh fuck! Here it comes!”

Suddenly his shoulders exploded out of his shirt, huge striated veiny masses, ballooning up and up and up to the size of soccer balls. “Oh man,” he said, “Feels so fucking good.” And he stretched out his arms. “This is my favorite part,” he said. His arms juddered uncontrollably as huge muscle slabs burst out of his sleeves, swelling up inside his skin and pulling it tight all around. And every bulge and every cut was clearly visible over every inch of what had to be 25" biceps.

The kid lay there gasping and grinning at the sight of his new monster arms. Mike stood there open mouthed.

Suddenly Jason bellowed again as his leg bones cracked and grew longer, thrusting thickening ankles out the bottom of tightening pants. “Ah Ahhhh AHHHHHHH!” yelled Jason as pounds of tree trunk muscle tore its way out of his ever-straining trousers.

Jason stood up and began to laugh again. "See, this is bigger."

Damn. Mike couldn’t believe it. Jason towered over him, over 6 feet tall!

The kid removed his ripped shirt, revealing an unchanged child-like torso. It looked so odd attached to his huge cannon like arms and oak tree legs.

But not for long.

His breathing became heavier and he took deep breaths. And then with every breath, his torso began to grow. His abs popped out and formed a six pack. His slight chest grew thicker and thicker until it was heavy with muscle. His back and shoulders grew wider and broader. Mike couldn’t believe how big Jason was getting. The kid was already huge and he wasn’t stopping. His abs thickened and reformed into bricks while his pecs filled out like they were blimps being filled. Taller and taller and taller he grew until he was at least six and a half feet tall, and his body kept getting bigger and wider and broader turning his trunk into an immense wall of bulging rippling muscle that almost filled the room. His chest alone now overshadowed Mike’s entire torso.

"Now Mike,” the muscled monster of a kid boomed, “Shall we try this again?”

Mike gulped. He suddenly he realized that while Jason had been growing, he’d been shrinking. He was right back down to his original size, puny. No, he couldn’t be. He couldn’t be small again. And looking up and the wall of muscle in front of him, he knew he didn’t have to be. He could be big like Jason, and he wanted that. He wanted it more than he wanted to go on living. And somehow Jason seemed to know that.

“How badly do you want this...?" Jason asked, spreading his arms and showing off his ridiculously massive and shredded torso.

Mike was speechless.

"Come on now, tell me," he repeated. "How badly do you want this?" he asked, slowly emphasizing each word. He flexed a bicep that must have been around 25 inches, veins channeling from the lean, hard muscle. The he reached over and ripped off a piece of a toilet stall like it was cardboard, and crumbled it up in his fists, letting the rubble cascade through his massive, thick fingers.

Mike needed that power. He had to have it and he’d do anything to get it. Mike caught a reflection of himself in the mirror. His once tight shirt was now hanging on his slender frame, loose and baggy. And his pants were practically sliding off his skinny ass. "I don't want to go back," Mike said. "I can't go back."

"Then how badly do you want this?" Jason asked, reaching into the shredded remains of his pants pocket and producing a vial. He swung it in his fingers before Mike.

"More than you know."

"Very well," the kid said. "I'll give you a choice. The one you took from my jacket, or the one in my hand. One is like the formula I just took, one is better... but which is which?"

"Stop playing games with me!" Mike said, stepping up to the massive kid.

Jason laughed and grabbed Mike by the throat with one massive hand, lifting him effortlessly off the floor. "You're not very bright, are you?" the muscle beast said as Mike choked in his impossibly strong grip. “You know I don’t have to give you a choice at all,” he said flexing his pecs and making them explode in Mike’s face with insane size and definition. “I could just crush you like a paper cup and take back my vial.” He let go, and Mike dropped to the floor, coughing.

“And I might still,” he continued. “When I get this fucking big even I sometimes get carried away with the size and power.” He flexed his incredible biceps “Feels so fucking awesome.” Then he leered down at Mike.

"Choose, Mike," the muscle beast said.

"Then I--" he coughed. "I choose the one I have."

Jason looked taken aback. He paused before nodding his head. "Fine, but it will cost you $100."

"I don't have a hundred bucks," Mike said. "But I NEED this formula."

"Then I'll expect payment soon, money or no money," said the muscle beast. "Don't fuck with me, Mike. I've got some potent shit stored away that could give me enough power to crush you to dust even when you’re as big as I am now."

The muscle beast didn't say another word. He only walked to the back wall and razing a massive fist, punched a hole through the bricks to the outside, and then left with out looking back.

Mike didn't waste another second and downed the formula. He felt its hot liquid course through his veins, and then ignite. He dropped to his hands and knees, the pain was like being put through the hottest fire imaginable.

Fuck, he thought. This was so much more intense than before. This wasn’t just growing. Somehow he was being remade! He could feel it working beneath his skin. The very composition of his body was being restructured. He watched his fingers thicken, veins pulsing in his hands, climbing his forearms.

“AAAARRRRGGHHHH!” he yelled as his limbs began to thicken. He could feel his muscles hardening, bulging up all over his body, while at the same time his frame was being pulled and stretched making it longer and wider. The pain was unbelievable and yet somehow, knowing what was happening, he enjoyed it.

“OH FUCK!” he yelled as he felt the impossible hardness of his biceps filling his sleeves once more. But it wasn’t going to stop where it did before. He could feel it wasn’t going to stop, and the stretching, popping noises he heard from his tightening shirt seemed to confirm this.

“YEAH!” he yelled, as he felt his shirt reach its limit and rip apart as the muscles of his massive back burst through in all their ripped and powerful glory.

Fuck he was getting big. He could feel the iron hardness of his body expanding all over. He let out a grunt. Man, he’d never grunted before. And this grunt, it wasn’t just a noise. He felt this grunt all the way from his ball sack to his growing brick-like abs to his expanding mountainous chest and beyond. Fuck, it felt good to grunt. It felt right.

RIIIIIIIP RIIIIIIP POP! His arms exploded out of his sleeves. Oh fuck. They were so big and his biceps felt like cannonballs on his arms.

POP! POP! POP! Went the buttons on his shirt and his expanding pecs broke free. Fuck, his entire shirt was shredded. It was fucking rags and he was still getting bigger, still getting harder. Oh fuck. O fuck. Would it stop? He didn’t want it to stop.

Somebody came into the bathroom just as Mike's enormous shredded quads tore through his pants.

"Get out!" Mike roared. "Get the fuck out!"

The person left as quickly as they came in.

Mike saw his cock expanding before him, tenting his red briefs until they too shredded to pieces. His cock throbbed, and the precum flowed gently from the tip.

The pain was subsiding now, and Mike stood up from the ground, and up and up. Fuck, he was a tower now, a fucking muscle tower. He looked down and saw for the first time the new, powerful, cut muscles of his legs. He turned to look at his reflection in the mirror. “Fuck… that couldn’t be me,” he thought. The reflection staring back at him was a massive beast of a man. Fully six and half feet tall there wasn’t a muscle on him that wasn’t huge, bulging and ripped. The reflection caused his cock to sputter.

He rubbed his hands down his striated pecs and six-pack, his vascular arms still growing--his biceps reaching around 25 inches, his back expanding out to a good three and a half feet.

He wanted to reach down and grab his cock, but didn't want to be disturbed. The bathroom suddenly seemed too public. He walked over to the hole in the wall and ducked through it and out into the back lot.

Still naked, though suddenly uncaring, he walked to the side portico where the seniors gathered before lunch.

"What the fuck?" he heard one of the jocks say. "Oh My God," said one of the girls.

Mike's 12 inch cock bobbed up and down in front of him as he passed the students. He knew they wouldn't recognize his face, even with the formula making his features more chiseled, he was always invisible to the other more popular students. Now, he knew he was being seen, and loved it.

He winked at the girls as he passed, rubbing one of his hands across his massive pole. The formula seemed to do something to his brain as well, making him a bit braver, giving him bigger balls in more than one way.

He turned to one of the seniors sitting at the tables, one he knew to be captain of the wrestling team. "You have an open position?" Mike asked.

"P-position..."

"Position on the team," Mike said, jiggling his pecs, his cock throbbing before the captain's mouth, thick veins coiled around like snakes.

The captain looked at a loss for words. "Um...y-you have to talk to the coach."

Mike nodded. "I'll do that."

“But, dude,” the captain said, “there’s no one else in your weight class.”

“I’ll take on two or three guys, then,” said Mike flexing his massive biceps, and just loving how hard and huge they were.

“I don’t think that’s going to work,” said the captain.

“We’ll see,” said Mike, swinging around so that his cock knocked over a nearby soda can.

"Oops," Mike said as he walked away, his tight, muscular bubble ass everyone's favorite sight for the moment.

Mike walked into the coach's office, still naked, cock still throbbing.

"Coach Hillman?"

The young, stunningly handsome coach turned around. It was like a Jude Law fitness fanatic.

"Jesus Christ," he said, shielding his eyes. He dropped his hands when he figured Mike wasn't moving. "You've got to be the biggest boy I've ever seen."

"I can get bigger," Mike said.

The coach looked down at Mike's cock. "Big enough. You got clothes you can put on."

"Not anymore," Mike said, stretching his arms over his head, accentuating his lean, ripped, bulging torso.

"I-I'll need to test you before I can put you on the team--"

Mike took the coach's heavy oak desk in his hands and heaved it up over his head. He saw the coach's crotch move at that moment. Veins pulsed from Mike's forearms as he did military style presses over his head, his traps like perfectly sculpted pieces of meat. After 30 reps he placed it down. His cock was ready to blow, his pre-cum leaking to the floor.

"Do you really think a test is necessary?" Mike asked.

"Maybe I s-should weigh you."

Mike got up on the electronic scale, the red numbers running upward faster than he'd ever seen, settling on 560lbs.

"That can't be right," the coach said.

Mike couldn't help it anymore, his cock was ready to explode. He picked up the muscular coach by his collar, lifted him over his head, and pressed him like the desk.

"Hey hey--Jesus Christ," the coach said, more than likely watching the intricate mechanisms of Mike's massive back muscles. Mike felt the coach's hardened cock poke him against his head as he brought him down in the presses. "Oh Fuck!" the coach screamed, coming in his shorts.

Mike came at that moment as well, spraying the far side of the coach's office with his hot man juice, grunting and bellowing. Mike dropped to his knees in ecstasy, the coach falling off to the side.

"W-Wednesday," the coach said. "Practice on Wednesday."

Dripping in sweet sweet sweat, Mike looked up at the coach who was bent over with his hands on his knees gasping for breath.

"I'll be here Wednesday" Mike assured the coach.

"s s sure" the coach breathed heavily like the wind had been taken out of him.

Coach grabbed his balls and massaged them. He could still the exotic pleasure and energy that had rushed through them minutes previous.

Mike stood up and walked to the door with a satisfied swagger. Without fear he strolled towards home with a smug grin on his face.

Mike was finally going to be a jock. His days of being a wimp were over and it was all down to the juice.

Pounding down the street in a well to do area in suburbia was Jason, the muscle beast. His pasty pale freckled skin glistened in the radiant shine of the sun as it tried to contain the giant masses of sinew rolling around just beneath. The sweat beads slowly passing down the channels carved in his frame by the enormous muscle slabs joined together like continental fault plates, rubbing up against each other in rock hard, striated perfection. He was massive, he was powerful, he was ripped, and he was loving it!

The juice he took filled Jason with a new founded passion to be huge.

Jason had never really been interested in being freakishly huge with massive muscles, the strength of a giant and limitless sexual prowess. He was more interested in making a quick buck and the juice business was affluent!

But now suddenly, he was enjoying being huge. The feeling he got when placed his hands on his iron-hard body with its bulging, rolling muscles was exhilarating... orgasmic and it made him want to grab his colossal cock with both giant hands and squeeze.

He stopped as he passed an pick-up truck parked at the side of the road. He casually placed one massive arm underneath it and with one quick effortless jerk, flipped the thing over, loving the sound of crunching metal, breaking glass and the high pitch wine of the car alarm. Jason flexed his massive bulging arm and chuckled. Fuck, he was a beast.

But he knew he shouldn’t like being a muscle monster too much. He knew the dangers of a dealer getting hooked on his own product. The reason his suppliers liked him was because he had that killer business attitude. Physical size and muscle hadn’t mattered to him, just money. It wouldn’t do him any good at all if they ever discovered how much he was enjoying this. But he had to admit, it was fucking awesome.

The obvious answer, of course, was to get off the stuff, to never use it to get big again, to take temptation out of the equation. If he did that he’d have to find another way of controlling problem customers. But he already had an idea on that score.

Mike had fallen for the juice hard and fast, in fact, harder and faster than any of his previous customers. And Jason was pretty sure Mike didn’t have the funds to sustain his new addiction. But that was alright, Jason could think of plenty of other ways Mike could pay for his juice, plenty of them.

When Mike got home he found Tommy out front waiting for him. Damn, that’s right. They were supposed to play video games. He totally forgot.

“Holy fuck!” said Tommy. “Mike, is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me,” said Mike looking down at his puny friend. Tommy was an entire foot shorter than him and maybe a quarter of his body weight. Damn, he remembered when they used to be the same fucking size. “Who’d ya think it was?”

“But you’re a fucking giant!” said Tommy. “What the fuck happened to you?”

“I ate right and got fucking BIG!” said Mike, flexing his massive biceps for his tiny little friend.

“No,” said Tommy, hopping on his bike. “This is way too freaky. I’m outta here.” Then he peddled away at top speed.

“Hunh,” thought Mike. “Guess I’m too big for him now. I too fucking big for ANYONE!” he roared and pulled a most muscular enjoying the feel of his massive steel like body bulging all over with gigantic muscles.

Mike ran into his empty home and up the stairs, right to his bedroom. He had already bought 8 new 45 lb plates for his weight set and some chains. He attached 4 on each side of the bench press bar so that they hung down suspended with the other 8. Sixteen 45's all together.

He picked up the bar with one hand. It was feather light to him, but still his bicep flexed to a 25 inch peak, corded and striated in two. The sight made him hard. His cock tented his brand new shorts, 8 inches, 10 inches, 12, until the fabric couldn't take it and his cock exploded out, completely destroying his shorts.

With his 12 incher thrusting out, Mike threw the entire bar up over his head, and caught it behind his neck, the cold metal thrust up against his massive traps. Mike started with some squats, his quads sculpted like some statue of the gods. The tear drop portions were perfectly cut and thick veins ran over the muscle, down the side of his knees, and joining the corded networks of the front of his calves.

Mike decided to add jumps in between reps, the suspended plates clanging together, the bar whining, and scariest of all, the floor shaking. Mike forgot he was on the second floor, but his brain didn't really care for safety...only muscle. It was funny. It was like Mike felt invincible, that if he fell through the floor, if that was possible, he figured his new body could take it. It was like he knew he'd escape without a scratch on him. He continued jumping up and down between his squat reps, reveling in the small quakes and clanging, laughing as he went on, hoping to test his new body.

The wooden boards were dented and cracked under his feet but the floor didn't give way.

Mike carried the bench bar as if it were a tiny dumbell. He lay on the bench, and heaved the bar up for bench presses. It felt like nothing. Nothing! He tossed the bar up into the air a good five inches each time, catching it with perfect accuracy on the descent.

Something happened then. Mike tossed the bar up into the air, nearly hitting the ceiling, and stood lightning quick. He grunted loudly, his six-pack carving tighter with his breathing. He caught the weight bar with both hands and bent the middle into a loop, all sixteen 45's still attached. The action made him crazy.

"FUCK!" He shouted. "So FUCKIN' STRONG!" He began twisting the metal bar like some strange licorice twisler. Then suddenly, he tossed the entire thing at the wall, busting the entire side of his room. The bar fell from the second story room and thunked down into the dirt of the back yard.

Mike had lost control, and he jumped through the hole in the wall. He landed near the bar, cat-like and graceful, his eyes surveying the space for something else to test his muscles on.

Mike lived in Florida. His backyard was pretty much marsh land and his only neighbors were the other two on each side of him. They were out of town. Mike grinned, an idea popping into his juiced-up mind.

He walked backwards, continuing his search when he backed into a tree.

"FUCKIN' TREE!"

Mike turned, grabbed the thick trunk of the Cypress Tree, his hands crushing the wood between his fingers, the tree splintering. He lifted the heavy tree right from its roots and tossed it into the marsh. The water splashed, spraying his naked body, and birds flew up and away from all the commotion.

Anything else? His mind turned like a factory of clockwork, and then he had it. One of the Neighbors had an SUV. He hated them. Rich, snooty bastards. In fact, they were on vacation in the Keys.

Part of him said it was too much, but part of him said they deserved it.

Mike came up to the fence that divided his yard from the neighbor's. It was an eight feet high, wooden stockade fence. He pounded his fist into his palm. One punch, and it would be kindling. Toothpicks. He slammed his fist into his palm again., feeling the flexing bicep releasing its power. "Then I'd have to look at them too," he muttered with disgust.

Mike looked down at his legs. His calves were wide diamonds, ripped. He flexed them, watching the cows bulge rounder and split into two heads. He felt the way his thighs now rubbed into each other from just above his knees to his bulging package. He shook his quads, earthquakes of muscular waves rippling back and forth until he flexed them into ridged mountains and deep valleys. Mike smiled. He knelt down, then lept up and over, easily clearing the fence by a good four feet. He landed with the grace of an Olympic athlete on the other side.

The SUV was normally in the drive, but not today. He saw their garage -- a shed with a padlock on it -- and walked to it. Yep, it was in there. He looked at the lock and laughed. He grabbed it in his fist and squeezed. The metal shattered in his hand. He let the crumbled lock fall to the ground, then opened the door.

He walked over to the truck. Nobody in a city needed to drive something like this. The Kodiak was equipped with a 325-hp gasoline-powered 8.1-liter V-8 powerplant, all to get their lazy butts to Whole Foods and to school. Mike walked around the truck, wondering where to begin.

"Move away from the truck," a computerized voice from inside side. "Move away from the truck."

"Fuck no!" Mike said and slammed his fist into the driver's door. The side airbag exploded inside from the impact, and an alarm squealed.

Placing an arm on the hood, Mike vaulted to the front of the beast. He slammed both fists into the hood, causing it to buckle. He listened, and identified the source of the siren. It was behind the radiator and to the right. He flared his lats and flexed his pecs, building power in a punch that slammed through the radiator. Radiator fluid puddled on the ground as Mike's hand found the alarm's horn. He grabbed it and pulled, ripping it from its bolds. His arm pulled back with such force, the radiator and front bumper were pulled with it, bending in half.

There was silence, and Mike inspected the vehicle, deciding how he wanted to take it apart.

---

Jason walked into a depressed part of town. Prostitutes propositioned him, coming forward and rubbing his thick arms and slab-like pecs. When he ignored them, one grabbed his crotch and said she'd give him a free blowjob, just to see his massive snake. Tempting, but Jason had someplace to go.

The old abandoned bank was boarded up. The front door had once been boarded up, but now vagrants had taken up living there. Jason walked in.

"Whoa, Jas..." said one of the more sane homeless people. "Ain't seen you that big in a long time."

Jason nodded, and pushed his way past. They knew not to follow him. He walked down the stairs to the basement, grabbing the flashlight he secreted there. The old metal cage around the vault was still intact and locked. He reached into a pocket and took out a key. Now, he could rip the cage apart with his hands, but the cage stopped the squatters from getting in. He unlocked the door, stepped in, then locked it again. He didn't want to be disturbed.

Behind the counter, he checked his lock box. It was still there. That was his secret. He looked at the huge, rusted bank safe, ten feet high and five feet thick. It took power to get behind it. Inside the box was a version of the same black liquid he had taken earlier. The size and strength gains were the same but the duration was much shorter, only a few minutes. It was his protection and his secret. That's how he got into the safe normally. But he didn't need it now. Mike had seen to that when he tried to rough him up.

Jason walked over to the safe and pulled. The door stuck, bolts frozen in place holding it closed. Jason pulled harder, his muscles rippling to life, swelling with power. The metal squealed, trying to defy Jason's power, but the metal was weak and Jason was strong. The door moved backward and Jason slipped through the opening.

Rows of disgarded safety deposit boxes lined the inside. Jason walked to the third row. He had marked the boxes carefully. There was the normal stuff -- the stuff he sold for 20 bucks to the putzes who wanted big muscles for a week. There was the good stuff he sold to the pros -- guys who needed to make money from their muscles and were willing to pay good money to get and stay huge. There was black liquid. It burned through a guy's system in about two days, but during that time, they had the strength of 100 powerlifters. Jason bounced his pecs, thinking about how he had that power now.

Then there was the stuff Mike took. How Mike knew that that liquid was the better of the two, Jason didn't know. Maybe it was a good guess. Jason knew guys that took it had both a physical and psychological reaction. Mike was now more than twice as strong as Jason. He would also be confident -- cocky -- in his power, wanting to show it off and display it. Jason felt his cock twitch at the thought of that. The only problem was the more a guy used his muscles, the quicker it burned through his systems. When a guy came down, he'd suddenly loose all his strength then shrink down to normal size. Most guys on the stuff learned to control themselves, while others would show off only to find themselves weak and small at unfortunate moments -- like while fucking some muscle trick they picked up or under 800lbs of steel that crushed them like a fly.

Jason moved to the last two boxes. The first, ten times more powerful than what Mike had taken. Yeah, it had the same psychological effects, but it was more stable. Then there was the last box. He opened it. The deep green vials seemed to glow. They told him that this one would render the drinker unimaginably massive and powerful with mind boggling physiological effects. He’d never sold one before, never seen what it actually did. No one seemed to know what the duration was; it might even be permanent. He took one out, held it in his hand and for an instant considered just tossing it back. But Jason shook his head and replaced it in the box. He had always thought of trying it, but the effect that much power might have on him… Well, he already liked what he had too much. What would that fucking do to him? He knew he shouldn’t think about it, but he planed to have enough money to retire by the time he was 25. On that day he’d find out what the green shit did. Oh yeah, he’d find out for sure. He went back to the previous box and took out a vial. Right now, this stuff was plenty potent enough for him. He then grabbed a couple vials of the black liquids. Finally, he took a stash of normal stuff for his regular customers.

Jason kept a store of clothes in the vault. They were of varying sizes. After the first few times his muscles had ripped out of his clothes, he realized how easy it was to wind up naked in this line of business. And while he enjoyed showing off, he knew that discretion was the much wiser course. He quickly ripped off the shredded remains of his old pants and selected a new pair and a new shirt of the appropriate size. He also grabbed a second set for Mike, knowing he’d almost certainly need them.

He closed up the vault, pressing one of the locking beams in place so no normal man could open it.

Jason figured Mike was one of the show offs. He didn't know better. He was probably burning through his muscle formula like a Formula One race car burns through fuel. Pretty soon it would run out and Mike would shrink down again. When that happened Mike would either hurt himself, or even worse, he might start to get used to being small again. Either way, Mike would be needing a booster, and Jason would be there to give it to him, and to collect on his debt.

Jason was so preoccupied thinking about Mike, and the uses he could put him to, that he didn’t notice the cage door didn’t fasten behind him.

Jason left the bank and walked down the street. From the shadows, a muscular high school kid emerged. It was the football player that Jason was supplying. "The stuff's got to be in there," Geoff said with a smile.

Mike had just about torn his neighbor’s SUV into its separate components before he scooped up the parts and molded them tightly into a ball. Mike wandered out into the open fields behind the houses with the ball shaped car and threw it out into orbit.

He let out a huge bellow reaching his arms into the air and slowly tensing them back down into a most muscular. His chest smoldering with hot blood pumping through every arteriole and ventricle with the liquid and mikes new found power. He squeezed hard tensing ever harder while still crying out.

"ULTIMATE FUCKING POWER" - Mike was loving this, a little too much which was verified by his growing erection.

With both his muscular hands he grabbed his dick and began to stroke. He couldn't resist it, he felt too good. Positioning himself with his back to one of the tall marsh trees, mike pummeled his penis, pounding hard on it, while rocking the tree backward and forward.

Harder.

Faster.

Louder - he moaned and cry'd out, punching his abs and chest like some crazed animal while tightening his grasp.

Absolute bliss! He'd never felt an orgasm quite like this one. The increased testosterone and heightened blood temperature was making for one intense wank session.

He couldn't hold back but didn't want to shoot, the intensity and pleasure was immeasurable!!

"GOT TO LET IT OUT...." He stuttered out breathlessly

"Going to, HERE WE GO..." "FUCK! FUCK YEAH POWER!!!!!"

Mike splurtted for a good sixty seconds, tensing and crunching his abs hard in ectasy.

Lifting his arms into a double bi pose he yelled out "A NEW BEAST IS BORN"

Unbeknownst to Mike however, was the fact he'd just used up a good portion of the juice running inside him, which meant his muscles would soon start to slip back and he'd be tiny and in-significant all over again.

-----------------

Jason was trying to keep a low key. He didn't want to be seen by people that might recognize him as a huge freak just yet; after all, he was just the dealer for now.

He walked around the block where his vault was trying to think of a plan to trap Mike and get him on his side. Jason knew that Mike would be a great asset in his muscle and money making schemes.

FUCK YEAH! Mike bellowed out of his immense chest. He was so juiced and pumped that he was instantly hard again.

"I wonder what else I can lift." The wheels and cogs of his mind came up with only one answer, the only thing that would test his strength to the max.

"No, there is no way." The old Mike was trying to warn about what he was thinking.
"This is the only goddamn thing that I know will give me a challenge."

Mike eyed the huge house the owners of the SUV had so conveniently built so close to his house. A devilish smirk overshadowed his face.

"If I do this," he thought, "then I will never be a wimp again."

Jason was getting a little worried, he knew how cocky someone could get on the stronger stuff and he did not want Mike to be flattened by a car or something else he was lifting at the time he reverted. He had seen one guy lift a car into the air, revert, and get crushed. He sped up his pace.

Using his demigod like muscles, Mike had tunneled under the SUV owner’s house and positioned himself in the most structurally sound part of it. He had already laid out chains and steel beams to reinforce the house. His muscle cock was almost fully hard just thinking about what he was going to try.

"Here we go!" He put his hands on two of the support beams.
"ULTIMATE MUSCLE! " He bellowed as he pushed with all his strength. His pecs pulsed with life and swelled out and against his chin. His arms exploded with veins as his forearms, biceps, and triceps all ballooned outwards. His cock had gotten so hard that it actually started pushing the house up too with its own freaky power.

"Move you bastard!" He yelled at the house, pushing harder and harder.

Nothing seemed to happen for a second, then there was a crumbling sound, as the foundation was ripped apart by Mike’s monster muscles. The entire house was OFF THE GROUND!

"FUCK YEAH, I WANNA BE BIGGER, STRONGER!" His muscles started turning dark red from all the veins playing along them. This was the most incredible pump he had ever experienced.

Mike started to stand up, pushing the house up with his pumped shoulders and delts, he was so wide that he had to keep his arms up like that, he could not lower them much more than that.

"Lets see what a fucking massive monster can do with a huge house!" Mike started jumping up and down with the house on his shoulders, the pump was incredible, he was so turned on his cock and legs burst his pants to shreds, pumped to 13 insane inches, his cock was beet red and mouthwateringly swollen. It was so painful, but it did nothing but turn Mike on more.

"Time to send the first house to Mars!"

He tensed his whole body, every muscle was pumped to the absolute max, and they started twitching, warning him to get out while he could, but he was so pumped and horny he paid no attention. His entire body became a coiled spring ready to let loose. His cock was so close to cumming that it swelled even more, his balls moaned with all the cum they retained.

IM A FUCKING MUSCLE GOD, WORSHIP MY MASS, OR….

The spring sprung, all his muscles exploded so massive his head was lost in all the pecs and traps that erupted, the house took off, he came with such force that
his muscle juice was sent into the living room of the house across the street, it was flooded!

…ILL FUCKING CRUSH YOU!

Jason gasped when he saw the house take off, his dick got hard at the thought of all the power needed to do something like that.

"Oh shit, I have to tell him about the wearing off rate of the serum!" He bolted like lightning towards where the house used to be.

There was one factor that Mike had forgotten about, gravity, and when you fling a several ton house into the air, its going to come down, muscle god or not.

"IM A FUCKING MASS MONSTER!" he hit a most muscular pose and his muscles blew out so much that they engulfed his head, he couldn’t breath, but that turned him on so much that it didn’t matter.

Jason heard the destruction as he approached the house. He saw the mangled metal that he assumed had been a car.

"He's burning through the serum!" Jason thought as Mike stood up. Jason's eyes widened as he stared at the massively muscled boy. He’d never seen that particular formula have such a huge effect on anyone. Thick veins covered his arms and chest as his heart pumped muscle serum to his powerful muscles. Mike flexed, his chest pressing into his chin, traps rising so high as to hide his neck.

Jason realized Mike was going to be tough to handle like this, maybe impossible. He remembered Mike roughing him up earlier. In his current state, Mike could toss him around as if he were a 5-year-old. Jason wasn’t about to let that happen. He grabbed the single vial of the super formula. In the instant before he took it he realized he was glad Mike was like this. He’d wanted an excuse to take the super formula. He’d wanted to get truly massive, to feel those huge masses of muscle exploding up all over his body.

And now he would.

It was warm in his throat, and the heat radiated from his stomach. He felt warm, then flushed, then the burning began. He felt a fire burn inside him as his body metabolized the serum, forcing energy into every cell of his body. He felt a power like none he felt before. Jason's muscles burned, and he contracted his muscles involuntarily, forcing the serum into them. His body turned red as cords of muscle thickened and forced through his skin as his body grew with power.

Fuck, he could feel it, his already huge muscles getting bigger and harder and stronger… “FUCK!” he yelled out, as his colossal body began expanding even more. His pecs felt like two molten lead boulders blowing up into gigantic powerful spheres jutting out in front of him. His biceps, swelling with new size and strength, began straining the sleeves of his new shirt. “OH MY GOD!” he yelled as he felt his body begin to stretch up taller and expand even wider. His new shirt couldn’t take it and began coming apart all over as huge masses of veined shredded muscle continued to erupt out of him. Fuck, it felt so good. He regarded his massive arm as it tore through his sleeve and passed beyond human dimensions. Bulging with unbelievable size and power, at least 30 inches around it was his own weapon of mass destruction.

He felt his back thicken and spread out behind him into a veritable wall of bulky, steel-like sinew. He could feel each ab leaping up under his skin and expanding into a miniature boulder.

His quads blew up in his pants, stretching them to the limit, opening up tears here and there, giving a peek at the giant masses of shredded sinew that now resided within.

Fuck, he was truly massive now. Over 7 feet tall he was a mountain of gigantic ripped muscles. He flexed and enoyed the feeling of the impossibly huge, hard muscles bulging up all over his body. Fuck, this was amazing.

Jason was shaken from his muscle euphoria as a shadow drifted across him. Looking up, he was the structure of a building hovering above him as its ascent slowed. He looked over to Mike who had a surprised look on his face.

Mike's body was like a balloon that had been popped. His thickly powerful muscles softened and whithered. Mike seemed to be trying to fight the weakness, preserve his power. He tried to flex, but the lumps of muscle refused to move, lacking the strength and power they had had only moments before.

Jason looked up, seeing the house growing larger. Mike's now emaciated body would be no match for structure he had thrown into the air. Jason ran toward Mike. He saw the fear on Mike's face as his behemoth size muscle stormed toward him. Jason lept, throwing his mighty body into the house, destroying it and saving Mike.

Mike stood there shaking, staring at Jason's huge body. "M..m..my muscles!" he cried. "What happened to my muscles."

"Idiot," Jason said. "Fuck, you burned through that formula like there was no tomorrow. Should have lasted you at least a week."

Mike ran toward Jason, throwing his body at the muscled teen behemoth. He bounced off and landed on his butt. Jason's powerful body hadn't even felt the impact.

"I need my muscles back!” cried Mike. “You gotta give me more of the formula."

"You need them?" said Jason slyly. "You mean you need cows like these?" Jason thrust his leg forward. Under his skin-tight jeans, he flexed his calf. Seams popped around the diamond-hard muscle, and below the fabric Mike could see the two heads and deep separation of the perfectly-shaped, huge muscle. "Thighs like these?" Jason flexed his huge quads as fabric ripped around the growing mass of his legs. He turned, flexing his hams and the jeans popped open revealing the powerful flesh. Jason leaned over Mike, then flexed his shirtless torso, blocking out the sky above Mike with muscles nearly twice as big as his had been.

"I... I... gotta have'm..." Mike stammered.

"You're a bug next to me right now, and if you want muscle like this, you gotta pay." Jason grabbed Mike under the arms and threw him up like a rag doll. "Cash. No tricks this time."

Mike stood motionless, seemingly unable to move. His mind raced.

"Yeah, you don't deserve muscle like this." Jason raised his arm, and his bicep towered up. Slowly, he began to flex.

His bicep grew larger and larger. Mike's hands went to it. It was harder than steel. Harder than rock.

"You like that. Shit, I'm not even flexing hard yet." With that, Jason powered up his bicep. The hard mound grew by inches as Mike's hand extended over the ripped mountain. Valleys appeared between thick muscle heads. Jason felt Mike's hand quiver as he felt the underlying strength pulsing through his massive arm. Jason grinned, knowing that he could still flex harder and force more energy into the god-like arm.

Mike's eyes widened with desire as he needed to have the power back. He rubbed his hand over Jason's powerful arm, then shoulder and down his chest, anger and jealousy growing in him. He turned and looked at the scene of destruction he had created. That's when he saw it. It was grey metal, half buried under rubble. Mike ran to it. It was a safe.

"Here! There's got to be money in here." Mike began to unbury it, and noticed that the door had broken open. He reached inside, and felt stacks of paper. He pulled out some bundles of $100 bills. "Look! This has got to be enough." He handed them to Jason.

Jason had never seen so much cash in one place, and wondered exactly who these people were. He ran his fingers through the stacks, and figured there had to be at least $50,000 there. "Ya, that's good for a start," he said. He opened his bag, and saw the vials he had taken from his hiding place. He pulled out three black vials. "I thought I had four," he muttered to himself. He handed two to Mike. "Keep the second one for when the first wears off," he warned.

"Ya!" said Mike, staring at the liquid. "Strong as you again. Stronger!"

"Sorry," said Jason. "I'm still keeping the good stuff for me. Maybe when you proved you can handle the stuff, but," looking around, "I don't think you're there yet."

Mike looked like he was about to protest, but he didn’t say anything.

“Now, drink that shit,” said Jason. “I brought you some clothes but they’re not going to fit you until you’re a little bigger.”

“Clothes?” sneered Mike. “Why wear clothes when you have the body of a god?”

“Dude, you can’t just go around huffing and puffing and knocking down houses. You have to live in this world and the first step is to start wearing clothes. Now shut up and do as I say!” Jason flexed his gargantuan muscles to drive his point home.

“Ok,” said Mike taking a vial and emptying it into his mouth.

---
The football player stumbled around the abandoned bank until he found the cage and the safe. This was the only place the shit could be. He thanked his luck when he saw the cage door wasn’t shut properly and he could easily push it open and step inside. He saw the bent metal holding the vault door closed and knew this had to be the right place. You had to have huge muscles to do that, huge fucking muscles, just like Jason had had on his way out of the bank. That asshole had been holding out on him. The shit Jason had sold him had given him baby muscles compared to the muscle monster he’d seen leaving the bank. That’s what he wanted. He wanted the good shit and it had to be in that vault.

The metal was brittle from being bent back and forth so often, but even so, he wasn't strong enough to budge it. For an hour he struggled, trying to get the door open. Dirt clung to his sweat as the closed door resisted all his efforts. He fell to the floor, exhausted.

"Maybe he'll be back and I’ll be able to sneak in," he thought. He put his arm down, knocking his flashlight over. The light flickered, and something in the corner sparkled. He stood and walked over to it. It was a vial. It must have dropped on the floor.

Geoff picked up the vial and looked at it. It was different from the ones he was used to. It was black. He wasn’t even sure it was the same kind of thing, but he decided to risk it anyway. Geoff popped the top off and drank the contents. The black liquid tasted fowl. Within seconds, Geoff felt a burning shoot through him. “Arrrggghhh!” he yelled, as the pain increased and his body began to change. He doubled over. He could feel the muscles all over his body getting thicker and harder. Geoff stood up, his arms arched out slightly to the side. He looked down at himself. Fuck, he looked big, like years of hard core weight training had been compacted into the last few seconds. He could see his chest and shoulders completely filling out his shirt and his thighs stressing his jeans.

"YA!" he cried, his muscles booming with power. He walked to the safe that had defied him, and pulled on the metal. "Argh!" he cried as the metal first bent, then broke off in his hands. The player's forearms became bowling pins, thick veins appearing as the metal deformed like clay in his powerful fingers. He dropped the broken peice which hit the floor with a clang. He pulled the door, which flew open under his growing power. He followed the trail of dirt to boxes. He opened them, and surveyed the vials of muscle juice. As he looked at them, he heard two voices.

"We'll stash that money in here," said one that sounded like Jason, only much, much deeper.

"And I'll get more vials?"

"Not if I can help it," the player said, pumping his arm full of more power.

The football player looked from his arm down to the open boxes.

He knew that he only had a precious few seconds to decide what to do. In the first box he saw the vials he was most familiar with. Those he ruled out immediately. They had given him some size, but nothing on the magnitude that he was experiencing with one of black vials, nor did they come with this newfound strength. There were plenty of the black vials, and others that he wasn’t familiar with. But his attention was drawn to the green vials. They gave off a strange glow, even in the dark. Almost like they were radioactive. There had to be power in them.

“Shit!” he heard Jason exclaim in fear and agitation.

The player realized that Jason must have noticed that the door was open. He heard two pairs of feet begin to run toward his location.

“Fuck it!” he said and popped the lid off one of the green vials.

He downed it and nearly choked on the taste. It burned his throat all the way down to his stomach. The last of the liquid hit the back of his throat just as he felt a vice-like grip close around his wrist.

“Geoff! What have you done?” Jason hollered.

Geoff screamed in agony as Jason’s grip crushed his wrist. The empty vial fell from Geoff’s hand and shattered on the floor.

“Are those the vials?” asked Mike excitedly.

“What have you done!?!” repeated Jason ominously.

Jason released his grip on Geoff’s wrist and instead grabbed him by the throat. Geoff struggled desperately, his hands grasping Jason’s mighty python, but his efforts were useless against the power feeding Jason from the vial of super formula Jason had recently taken. Jason now had the strength of at least two thousand power lifters. And he could lift several hundred tons without breaking a sweat.

Jason lifted Geoff up by the neck and exerted pressure slowly around his victim’s windpipe. He knew he could take Geoff’s head off with a simple squeeze, and that if Geoff had actually drunk one of the green vials, he might have to. Who know what the green stuff would do to him? He’d be better off killing him and killing him fast, before the green stuff took hold. But had Geoff drunk one? He couldn’t be sure.

Geoff’s neck muscles were powerful, but there wasn’t enough power to resist Jason’s crushing fist. Geoff was choking. He knew now that he’d chosen wrongly. The green vials were useless! Looking into Jason’s eyes Geoff saw the reflected terror of his own face, and the murderous rage in Jason’s eyes.

As Jason pulsed with anger, Mike noticed that Jason’s arms were thickening further. He could see the muscle expand and reshape itself beneath the skin. Mike could hear the further tearing of the fabric of Jason's trousers, as what was left of the cloth had trouble coping with the ever increasing girth of his thighs.

“Did he take one of these?” asked Mike, looking into the box with the green vials.

“Get away from there!” ordered Jason.

He spun quickly and grabbed Mike with his free hand, throwing him across the room and against the wall of safety deposit boxes. Being slammed against the wall knocked the wind out of Mike and he slid to the floor where he stayed.

That’s when Jason saw the empty vial on the floor. It had been a green one. He knew it.

Jason then walked across the small space and slammed Geoff up against the wall opposite Mike with brutal force.

Geoff could feel several of his ribs break as he hit the wall. There was dampness against the back of his head where he had hit the metal. Geoff knew it was blood and in a few minutes he would be dead.

Then the unthinkable happened.

Geoff felt the pain in his ribs ease and vanish. And the pressure of Jason’s fingers around his neck began to feel no tighter than the necks on the button down shirts his mother made him wear to church. He stopped choking. When he realized he no longer felt any pressure coming from Jason’s fingers, Geoff began to laugh.

The laughter escalated Jason’s fury to another level. He pulled Geoff forward and slammed him back into the wall of safety deposit boxes so hard that the steel crumpled, bending around Geoff’s body. It was a force that would have crushed all the bones in an ordinary man and smashed his internal organs. Geoff didn’t feel a thing.

“Is that the best you can do?” asked Geoff calmly.

A shadow seemed to pass across the iris of Geoff’s pupils, as Geoff’s blue eyes turned from blue to grey, and then to a dull green. Doubt struck Jason. This should not be happening. Geoff should be dead. Oh God, he was too late. The green stuff was starting to work.

Instead of dying, Geoff reached up with his own fist, and grabbed on to Jason’s fingers. Jason realized that his strength was having no effect whatsoever on Geoff. In fact, Jason thought that Geoff’s neck was thickening and it was forcing his grip to break. Jason could see the fluorescent green fluid flowing under Geoff’s skin as it worked through his veins and muscles. The dull green of Geoff's eyes slowly brightened to a vivid emerald. They almost sparked reflectively in the dim light.

Now this, thought Geoff, was what it was all about.

His fingers pried off Jason’s like butter, and Jason winced at the strength coming from Geoff. He took an involuntary step backwards. He knew he needed to do something, but he was out of options.

Geoff was already a big man for a fifteen year old football player. Puberty had been good to him, and he already had a decent physique from working out for football and wrestling. The vials filled out his body even further, and the black vial he had taken a few moments ago gave him the look of a powerful 6 and a half foot tall collegiate bodybuilder, young and flush with formidable, dense muscle. Over half the football team used Jason’s muscle juice at twenty buck a pop, but Geoff had always wanted more. Unlike other members of the team, he worked out like a mad man, along with taking the juice. And the juice increased the effects of working out dramatically. Geoff had only been on the juice since the end of his freshman year five months before. Before that he had been a thin geek like Mike. No one had even noticed who he was until Jason had discovered him and offered to deal him the vials. In five months Geoff had acquired the body of an Adonis even without the juice. After a summer of juicing and working out he'd also been placed on the varisty football team. He'd never played football before that year. Now the new formula coursed through his veins transforming him into something else entirely. He’d never felt such power before.

Jason took a couple steps back and reached for one of the green vials.

Geoff’s hand moved with lightening speed and caught Jason’s fist in his, crushing the vial in Jason’s fingers before Jason could even lift the vial up to his mouth.

“You don’t need that,” said Geoff.

With a quick left, his fist ploughed into Jason’s stomach. Jason felt his abs buckle instantly under the crushing force before his body went sailing backwards with mind numbing speed through the air, against the boxes and into the wall behind him. The boxes were crushed by the impact Jason made against them, although some of their contents fell to the ground, and some vials spilled out and broke against the cold floor.

Jason was rendered unconscious by the blow. And all the vials appeared to be destroyed.

“I feel so powerful,” said Geoff, taking a moment to examine his rippling bicep.

His strength had increased beyond all comprehension. Slowly he felt the expansion of his body as well. Experimentally he flexed his arm, absorbed in watching the green juice flow through his veins. It was giving his skin a green cast as well. Mike looked up and thought he was seeing the Hulk come to life. Geoff was growing taller. He ran his hands down his body and his expanding height caused his button down shirt to be pulled free of the waistband of his jeans.

“Fuck!” he groaned loudly. “You can’t believe how good this shit feels!”

Mike could well imagine though. He looked at Geoff’s shoulders. The fabric pulled taut across the shoulders, and Geoff’s hands closed into fists, as his forearms came up parallel with the floor. His biceps involuntarily flexed, and his head bent forward in ecstasy.

“Oh yeah,” he hollered. “Here it comes man. I can feel it. Like riding a wave.”

The process of the growth was excruciatingly slow. His height had expanded so that his lower back was visible and the muscles thickened powerfully. Geoff half turned to Mike and Mike could finally see the powerful abs as they reformed under the green skin. The bricks thickened and separated further, taking on the look of mountains. Geoff’s neck expanded as well, cords of muscle forming. The buttons on his shirt popped off one after the other all the way down the front. The white undershirt that Geoff had been wearing beneath it stretched to the max, and the green skin soon became visible underneath through the tiny tears appearing in the cotton fabric. New more massive deltoids were having the same effect on Geoff’s shirtsleeves. He flexed a bicep, and a massive gash appeared, as the fabric ripped and gave way around the mounding muscle. The round head of Geoff’s massive gun expanded through the hole, rising higher and higher as Geoff brought his arm up for a closer inspection. The button at the wrist split as well, and the whole sleeve tore right up his forearm. The remainder of the sleeve stubbornly held on until the muscles of Geoff’s triceps increased in time with the density of his arms. The material around the arm simply exploded into a dozen or more fragments right up to his traps. And they caused the shirt to rise even higher as they thickened and his delts become bigger than bowling balls. Geoff’s chest and back muscles increased the girth of his upper body along with that of his arms and shoulders. His chest had become two thick slabs, as the muscle expanded, creating a deep valley from his bull neck to his chiselled abdominal muscles. As the other arm finally exploded through the other sleeve with a rending noise, the remains of the shirt and undershirt fell off his body in tatters. The most solid bits billowing down and away from his back. His naked chest and upper body continued thickening all the same. And Mike could see the muscles becoming denser and thicker, fed by the power of whatever was in those green vials.

Geoff’s waist increased as well. Although it appeared to be shrinking as his lats flared out and his thighs increased. He’d been wearing extra loose jeans, but as the thick quads expanded, and his glutes thickened, they began to look like they were painted onto Geoff’s body. Especially around the obscene bulge of his package. The top button of his jeans popped off, and there was ripping at the seams, but they otherwise held. Just barely. Around the bottoms, the cuffs had been pulled up from around Geoff’s ankles to his diamond calves as his height had expanded an extra foot. The super powered muscles of his calves had torn away the fabric, and it hung in shredded, frayed tatters.

The man standing in front of Mike was in an order all his own. His growth continued unabated, muscle increasing, the fibres thickening and striations appearing, as Mike held his breath. If there had been body fat on Geoff’s body, none was apparent now. He looked like a walking green anatomy chart. Geoff’s skin tone took on a deeper, more emerald green and he was now giving off a soft radioactive glow as his muscles thickened. Mike was juicing with the power of a hundred power lifters, but he felt like a small, insignificant insect. He was scared. And that’s when he saw it.

A vial, its glowing green liquid catching his attention, lay miraculously unbroken near Jason’s crumpled body. It was half hidden under Jason’s arm.

Mike glanced over at Geoff. He was flexing the gigantic muscles on his massive body. Fuck, he was an 8 foot tall colossus! As the growth finally abated, Geoff’s skin began to resume its normal coloring. Geoff reached down and tore open the fly of his painted on jeans, so that his cock could spring free. He took the thick appendage in his two fists and Mike could still see the end of it sticking out. As Geoff began to stroke it, he shut his eyes.

Mike knew he’d have no other chance. He leaned over and grabbed the vial as Geoff began to grunt and moan. He popped the top off and swallowed its contents.

He let out an exclamation of surprise as the liquid burned down his throat, and Geoff turned to him, and looked at the empty vial in his hand. Geoff’s skin may have returned to normal, but the piercing emerald eyes remained.

“What color was that?” asked Geoff calmly. His voice was deeper and more powerful than it had been before.

“Ah…,” said Mike, knowing what would happen if he told the truth, “black, I think.”

“Good,” said Geoff, as he watched Mike’s eyes slowly turn a dull grey-green color.

Mike looked down to see the green liquid pass through his veins, as his body began to transform. With every beat of his heart he could feel the changes begin.

“Fuck yeah!” exclaimed Mike, overcome with the muscle lust. “Feel that power. Gonna get as big and strong as you. Maybe bigger.”

“Not unless you’ve got another green vial hidden away somewhere,” said Geoff, a crooked grin on his face that didn’t quite reach his emerald eyes.

Mike looked around helpless, when he saw a vile roll out of the safe. It was green! Mike decided to try it hoping that two of them would make him big enough to stop Geoff, he opened the vial and downed the contents.

Then it happened he felt awesome, the power was indescribable. He heard a POP POP as his feet exploded out of his sneakers. He grinned and flexed his right arm. His bicep exploded with size. Damn. He brought up his other arm for a double bi. He watched his sleeves slide off those, large, boulder-like mounds and bunch up below his ballooning shoulders. Pop, pop, riiiip, and his sleeves just broke apart, shredding and rolling back like the peel on a banana. His arms looked bigger than they ever had before—really fucking strong and yet he knew he was only a shadow of what he would become.

“I’m going to get so fucking big. I can fucking feel it!”

He could feel his muscular back stressing the hell out of his shirt, and then he flexed it. Snap, snap, snap riiiiiip and his shirt tore open straight down the back, releasing a thick wall of solid muscle.

“Oh yeah,” he called “Oh fucking yeah.”

He wasn’t much taller but he was a hell of a lot broader. His chest had gotten fucking enormous, still packed inside his overstressed t-shirt which had ridden up well above his fucking brick wall stomach. Then he flexed his upper body. He felt ridges and mounds of iron explode out all over him as his t-shirt split apart and his mammoth chest and back burst out. “Fuck yeah!” he shouted. “Getting’ fucking huge!”

He started shaking, uncontrollably. At first he was scared but then, suddenly, his body began exploding with muscle. “YEEHAAAAW!” he cried as muscles just kept bursting out of Mike, bulging up, stretching out, and piling up on top of each other all over him. And he started laughing as monstrous traps rose out of his broadening back and his chest grew from melons to basketballs to fucking china balls. His abs bulged up to the size of a fist, then, pulsing with his laughter, they doubled in size and doubled again. His pants split and fell apart, destroyed by ridiculously huge, ripped hamstrings and quads. And as all these muscles erupted out of him, he was shooting upwards, getting taller and taller, while all the time more impossibly huge muscles burst up under his skin, swelled and bulged.

Mike stood up and advanced on Geoff. Now he was towering over the football player, with nearly twice the amount of muscle Geoff possessed.

Mike grabbed Geoff and tossed him through a wall as if he were a ragdoll.

"Your never going to come back here, understood." said Mike menacingly. "The vials mine and only mine, ok."

Geoff nodded, absolutely terrified, then ran for it.

Jason was coming around now so Mike went over to him and picked him up and said. "The vials are all mine. You’re not going to sell them to anyone else. If you do, I will destroy you, understood?"

Jason nodded at the hulking monster holding him. “You’re fucking with me Mike. Don’t fuck with me.”

“Ha!” laughed massive Mike, “Those days are over. Now you need to worry about fucking with me!” He flexed a bicep that was every bit as big as Jason’s expanded torso. “How long does the green stuff last, puny?"

"About a day," lied Jason. “After that it’s back to being mini Mike.”

“Fuck that!” said Mike. “I want more of the green stuff and you’re going to get it for me!”

“Or what?” asked Jason. “You’re going to kill me? If you did that, you’d be stuck being loser Mike for the rest of your life.”

Mike hesitated.

“No, I’ll tell you the way it’s going to be,” said Jason. “You’re going to do everything I tell you to, without question, and I’ll make sure you get to keep your muscles.”

Mike still hesitated.

“Look, I don’t have all day. I lost my entire stock today and I’ve got a lot of work to do. If you’re going to kill me, get on with it. Otherwise let me go.”

Mike thought about it for a second. He didn’t want to go back to being a puny looser and he didn’t know where to get more of the green stuff. He set Jason back down on the ground.

“That’s better,” said Jason. “Now, in those boxes of clothes over there you should find a pair of shorts that’ll fit. Then go out and find an empty building to demolish. There are plenty of them around and that should keep you happy while I figure out our next move.”

Mike smiled to himself. Demolish an empty building? Yeah, that sounded good. He was now the biggest, most muscular person who had ever existed. It was time he went out and had a little fun with it.

Last edited by Jaypat; June 2nd, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
  #25   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
thanks for the new add and the more details you add!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #26   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2011, 03:01 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
OMG Jaypat! I am, as always, utterly amazed with your work. I am so looking forward to your next story.
  #27   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:57 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat View Post
?No, I?ll tell you the way it?s going to be,? said Jason. ?You?re going to do everything I tell you to, without question, and I?ll make sure you get to keep your muscles.?
Awesome, Jaypat.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options