The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far

[COLOR=white]So I intended to write a nice, hot short story... but its turning into a bit more than that. Hope you enjoy the first part![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Perhaps I Took This A Little Too Far[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I?m what most would consider perfectly average. Not fat or flabby, although I had been slightly overweight in the years past. I had no abs to speak of, either. I was just tall (6?2?) and slender these days, thanks to some hard work I?d put in at the gym trying to lose those extra unsightly pounds I had managed to pack on as I focused on my career. At least now, after 6 months of effort I?d gotten back down from 220 to my college weight of 170. Now, I would be lying if I didn?t admit that I may have had a little chemical help in my weight loss program. I?d found it on a website that others were raving about in a bodybuilding forum. It was a bit pricey, but the diet pills promised to safely and effectively shed all of my unwanted fat in just a few months. It worked by raising my core body temperature and heart rate, even at a resting state, to create a type of thermogenic energy in my body. I found it had caused my metabolism to sky rocket, and the weight began dropping quickly. I was losing nearly 5 pounds a week and I felt amazing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]In fact, once it started, losing weight just got easier. Finally, one day a friend of mine told me I was starting to look a little too thin. He suggested that I look into lift weights and trying to add a little muscle mass. I had honestly not even considered that until that moment. I really hadn?t thought about what I would do when I was satisfied with my weight. So I started lifting weights the following day. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, I felt like a complete fool fumbling around with weights while much bigger guys worked circles around me. I watched them a bit to get a feel for the different techniques and slowly learned my way around the gym. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a month, I felt like I had a pretty good routine going. I would work out 3 days a week and divide my muscle groups up across those 3 days. I wasn?t expecting much from a month of weight lifting, but still I was seeing literally no progress and I was getting frustrated. About that time, I started talking to another guy who I had seen working out nearly every time I was there. He was slightly shorter than me at 5?10? and weighed nearly the same, though a layer of baby fat obscured any definition he might have had. Erik, as I found out, was 23 (7 years my junior) and had just graduated from medical school as a Physician?s Assistant. We chatted congenially for several days before I worked up enough nerve to ask if he?d like to workout together. We seemed to have very similar schedules and skill level in the gym and he agreed, we were a good match. I shared my frustration with not gaining any muscle mass and he was experiencing the same dilemma. Erik had been reading that nutrition played a huge role in gaining muscle mass. Without enough calories, our bodies were just burning whatever it could to keep up with the work we were doing. Clearly we needed to eat more and he wanted to try adding some protein and weight gainer shakes to our diet to make it easier. And there was also some pre-workout supplement he wanted to try.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That night, I found all the necessary products on the website I had previously ordered from and even got a little discount for spending over $200. As expected, I received and email confirming my order and the expected ship date. At the bottom of the invoice there was an advert I hadn?t noticed in my first order. It said that they were looking for volunteers to test and log results of a product they were developing. It promised a quicker recovery time and accelerated muscle growth. And best of all, it would be free! I clicked on the link and arrived at a secured section of their website. There were several forms to read and sign; like the standard release of liability and a letter of explanation regarding the experimental nature of the project. Apparently, they had just launched the human phase of testing, since the lab animals had responded so well to their treatments. I had to agree to a weekly report of my progress, standard blood work, which they would setup and pay for, and a final in person interview following the conclusion of the trial. Blindly assuming everything was laid out well enough and testing had presumably gone well enough thus far, I agreed to the terms and submitted my application.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was getting late and I was beginning to close down everything for the night when I got an email confirming my application for the test program. The lead researcher had emailed me personally to thank me for joining his project. He assured me that everything was safe and well tested to date. They were looking for real results from a wide variety of test subjects. The product, which was code named GF1, would be included in the shipment of my other order, along with specific instructions on how to use it. I was told to follow them precisely, both for the purposes of accurate testing and to minimize potential side effects. I paused for a moment. I hadn?t considered the possibility that this little experiment could have a set of negative issues. But I had already agreed to it and I felt fairly certain that they wouldn?t have gone this far with a product that could actually harm me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A few days passed and finally my shipment arrived. A large box was sitting on my front porch when I arrived home from work. Inside, I found all the protein powders and Erik?s pre-workout supplement. Sealed in a second smaller box was the product trial. There was a 10 page document that detailed all the dosing specifications and various warnings about overuse. The container itself actually looked exactly like Erik?s stuff. The only difference was the white label with a red GF1 stamp. I?d have to be careful which container I was using for Erik?s drink! Upon examination of the instructions, I realized just how serious they were about proper dosing: ?Add one scoop of GF1 to 8 ounces of water before your workout. After the first week, increase by ? scoop to a maximum of 2 scoops, depending on your own reaction to the supplement. You should expect to feel a burst of energy within 1 hour of ingestion. GF1 is designed to aid muscle recovery and multiply muscle cell generation by stimulating the production of Testosterone and Growth hormones naturally produced by your body to more than double its normal state. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dosage.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Other pages explained the detailed logging instructions and laid out the possible side effects involved with this compound. ?This is an extremely potent compound and should never be used outside of our specific parameters. The increase in hormone levels combined with our special blend of BCAAs and creatine will cause intense muscle pumps during training, allows for much faster recovery and noticeable increases in strength and muscle mass in as little as a few weeks. You may also notice a rise in your libido, harder/larger erections and increased sexual stamina. Over dosing can cause painful muscle cramping, uncontrollable sexual stimulation, aggressive behavior and growth complications. In some rare cases, test subjects have experienced unexpected skeletal growth, extreme to disproportionate muscle growth or an increase in genital size. Should you experience major side effects, discontinue use immediate and contact us for further instruction.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Having finally read through all the documents, it was nearly time to meet Erik at the gym. I gathered my gym bag, and dropped a scoop of Erik?s supplement into a water bottle and a scoop of mine into another. I marked the cap so I could tell them apart and set out for the gym. I met Erik in the locker room and told him I had a surprise for him. I produced the two bottles. ?Your supplement came in, so I took the liberty of mixing it up for us!? ?Sweet!? he said and grabbed a bottle out of my hands and proceeded to chug it down. ?Woah slow down tiger,? I prodded him. ?It takes 30-45 minutes to kick in, we should do some cardio first so it works into our system before working out,? he informed me. ?Sounds good,? I responded and opened my bottle and chugged along with him. Half way through the bottle I looked at the cap and nearly choked. He had grabbed the wrong one and was now taking the experimental supplement! Well, I guess I might as well let someone else guinea pig for me, at least until I saw that it was safe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After an intense cardio session, we decided to work out chest. Everything went as normal, and we were both beginning to feel the effects of the supplements. We had more energy to power through the last reps and our muscles were feeling much more pumped up than ever before. By the time we finished, we were both drenched in sweat and our muscles were pumped with blood. Sure, it may not have been anything impressive, but the feeling was amazing to me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We went to the locker room and stripped out of our sweating clothes. Erik?s chest was red and swollen, he excitedly examined himself in the mirror. There was actual muscle there, even if it was just a temporary pump. He flexed and posed, feeling his pecs with one hand and flexing with the opposite arm. ?This is awesome!? he proclaimed. ?Feel this, my pecs are so full and hard!? He grabbed my hands and placed them on his chest, as if it were a girlfriend showing me her breasts for the first time. Indeed they were. I couldn?t imagine that he had been this pumped before today, but what I felt at least seemed a smallish but very solid amount of pectoral muscle. ?I?m sure that?s just a temporary pump. It will go back down to normal tonight,? I told him as he flexed his chest for me to feel. ?I hope not, this is incredible!? he laughed. I?d forgotten for a moment that my hands were still clutching his chest. I had started to chub up, standing there in only my boxer briefs to conceal it. Erik just smiled, cocked his head slightly and asked if I was enjoying myself. I blushed and yanked my hands away. ?That?s amazing bro,? I said and turned around to face my locker and hide my growing erection. We hadn?t discussed sexual interests to date, probably because it just hadn?t come up. Erik was very respectful in that way. I am openly bisexual and hold a nearly even interest in both genders. I suppose it just depended on which way my dick leads on a particular day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Its ok,? he said. ?I?m gay? just putting that out there. Hopefully, that doesn?t bother you.? I turned around, a full blown circus tent had been erected at my waist. There was no use hiding it and thankfully the locker room was otherwise empty. That could have been a very embarrassing situation. ?I?m bi actually,? I confessed. ?And clearly I?m bothered here!? I smiled. Erik grabbed my hand and led me to the steam room. There was an out of order sign hanging on one of the shower stalls, which he grabbed and stuck it to the steam room door. ?You are bad!? I said, astonished at his brazen mischief. I sat on the bench and he had barely shut the door before he was on top of me. He sat on my lap, grabbed my head and kissed me with an aggressive passion I hadn?t expected. Sweat was rolling down our bodies as I took it upon myself to explore his body with my hands. He pushed me down on the bench and laying on top of me, continued his assault, moving down my neck and chest. Slick with sweat he slid easily down my torso and found my achingly stiff cock with his tongue. Lost in the euphoria, I hadn?t even noticed him remove my underwear or his own. I was rather proud of my 8 inch member. I?d been told it was just the perfect thickness and I enjoyed using it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Erik was an expert cock sucker. No sooner than he started, he had taken every last inch down his throat. I moaned in intense pleasure. Chicks just had no clue how to do this, which I guess is partly why I?m bi? sometimes you just need a guy to fill certain needs! He moved back up and kissed me, I pushed him back and grabbed his cock. It was my turn to be aggressive and I truthfully loved the back and forth of fighting for dominance. He too had an impressive cock, 7? I had to guess but thicker than my own, with large low hanging balls. I fondled his nuts and worked his dick over. He moaned loudly and pushed my head further down onto his shaft. I gagged slightly on his girth but was determined to give him just as good a blow job as I?d received. If I?d learned anything in my bisexual encounters, it was how to give great head! He moaned and said he was about to cum. I pulled him out of my mouth with a slurp, just in time to see him explode. His spunk hit my chin with a splat and more ran down my chest, as I watched his beautiful snake spasm and spew forth its sweet venom at eye level. I stood up, cum dripping off my face and began jacking myself off. His juice became a lubricant as it rolled down to my crotch. My body tensed and I shot my load across his naked chest and belly. We were both panting heavily, looking into each others eyes, and smiling intently. Our cocks bobbed against each other in post orgasmic bliss. There was nothing to say, we both knew this gym buddy thing had just taken a whole new turn. And I, for one, couldn?t have been happier![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 30th, 2013), okaywhatwhat (October 26th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 21st, 2012), TheHugeMan (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Oh snap he's back. I love the little introduction and guinea pigs can be good and really good.
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
Oh snap he's back. I love the little introduction and guinea pigs can be good and really good.
Haha, I AM back! After that first story I was a little drained but the inspiration has returned
  #4   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
All that from a little creatine and BCAA blend? Sign me up! Looking forward to part 2!
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:00 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice. Thanks. Look forward to more!
  #6   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:18 AM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Wow!

Please post part 2 really soon!
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 05:26 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
If you mean that the story went too far that you did not do! If rather you mean that you exceeded a short little "one shot" story and have several more chapters ready to post ready... I really hope you did... I have no end of questions about who the characters are, what they do next, and what happens to them...

Cool story... looking forward to more...

Ender
  #8   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
More please
  #9   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:53 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
How cruel of you to leave us waiting here after such an amazing teaser! More please!!
  #10   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:48 AM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
By the way the story is going, I don't think that too far will be enough
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:10 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good start to an excellent multi-part story.
  #12   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM

Thanks guys! Well I promise I will be working on Part 2 tonight

I'm sure you can imagine where too far leads when you test a muscle growth drug on an unsuspecting friend
  #13   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 06:43 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
after reading this first part, the title brings up so many posibilities... all of them quite appealing! Please, go on with this!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options