The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 02:58 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
a little mid-day wrestling break?

alright... so here's with the shallow and conceited sounding things... I was SO excited yesterday afternoon that I just really wanted to share with you guys.

First off - I'm pretty good at fighting and martial arts but my wrestling skills are rusty at best... trying to wrestle someone without striking them or attempting to actually hurt them is a concept I'm mostly unfamiliar with.

ANYway... let's continue..

I met up with this guy yesterday that I met online a few weeks ago. Before you say "oh he's tricking again"... shut your mouth... because there was no sexual intent about it. ANYhow - he's an ex-college wrestler who actually went to U of Mich. on a college wrestling scholarship combined with a biology academic scholarship. 28, gay, 6'0", 210 lbs of solid beef, 17"-18" arms (my guess), nice broad shoulders and chest... a handsome redhead with sharp masculine features and just the right amount of facial hair. Throw in a few tattoos (but not too many) and a tongue piercing and you've got one hot wrestler.

Me - if you don't know me... 6'3", 255... a little bit of a gut

So we decided to meet up over my lunch hour yesterday at his posh apt. downtown just for a little romp. Honestly I was shocked that he had any interest in me at all because I considered him to be WAY hotter than I was. This isn't going to be a fair fight - for sure - I thought... but perhaps I'll learn something. He was incredibly nice, the 45 minute session was incredibly hot... and we went until I ran out of breath. LOL... he didn't... but I would definitely say that i've slacked off cardiovascularly over the last 2 months. Particularly with losses of sleep and poor diet (new baby). So anyway - he kept talking about how much bigger I am than he is... and after we'd tossed a few times... how much stronger I am as well!! I couldn't believe it... but the proof was before me. He beat me with technique more times than I beat him - but I couldn't believe how much fun it was to actually feel myself physically overpowering a guy his size when he thought he had me trapped down. A number of times I actually involuntarily laughed out loud as I pushed him back/off of me or held his arms down against his strain.

I haven't had that much fun with another guy... in YEARS.... and it was WAY more fun than any of the tricks I ever used to do. Just good clean fun with a hot guy from Ohio (originally)...

The final score:

EJ - 1 pin and 2 submissions

Devin the wrestling stud - 4 pins and 1 submission (boston crab... ouch).

On one of my submissions I managed a great choke hold that he absolutely couldn't break out of... I loved it..... my thick bicep wrapped around his hard muscular neck pulling with all my might... him trying to pry it off with despiration. I can't tell you how much more fun it was to do that than it ever was to hit a guy and make him bleed or twist his wrist until it nearly breaks. What have I been missing all these years!?!

Why can't there be more great guys like this? that you can trust to romp with and not permanently disable you and vice/versa? Are all the hot guys from mid-west so cool? Is Denver just full of psycho twinkie freaks?

We always started with a standing attack... he always made me attack first (the bastard).... and on one occasion I finally actually fooled him (everything else he always saw coming... I always started out every match on my back... LOL)! I just bear-hugged his entire torso, picked him up, and threw him down on the mat. I must say... it was awesome... and I didn't expect him to be so easy to pick up.

Despite losing overall.... what an ego boost.

Thanks guys... I just had to share

Better yet - he inspired me to get my ass back into working out and get into doing some real cardio... so that I don't get all queasy and puke-ish again like I did yesterday!! ha!

We agreed to meet again in a few months when I'm "back on my game"... I promised to kick his ass next time. We'll see.... he might've just been being REALLY nice to me too.

hehe

alright.... ego out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ridemyisland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM

ridemyisland
Wow, awesome

That was such a great story man! I would love to be able to wrestle you sometime. I am 5'9'', only about 150 lbs, thin n toned.......im really small compared to you, i think youd have fun feeling how much you can over power me! well maybe we can talk later n discuss possibly meeting up sometime for a match;-)
  #3   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM

ethernet_jock
RMI - thanks! I'd love to give you a run for your $ anytime... unfortunately if memory serves we are geographically separated by thousands of miles?

Everyone else - I wasn't trying to impress anyone or sound arrogant... I just wanted to share an experience that made me feel stronger than I thought I was. Obviously it didn't come out the right way. Thanks anyway!
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 04:11 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
I knew it!!, I knew it!!... EJ is one of those overgrown powerhouses that's just found out that he can throw normal sized muscleguys around like toys!
Somebody call out the National Guard!! He' already tasted blood!! Stop him before its too late!!
  #5   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 04:11 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. thought I had replied to this thread... my memory must be going... either that or I got winded from reading the orig. post... hehe

Ya know.. I considered wrestling in HS, but unfortunelty I had just started a part time job after school and wasn't about to quit after only working a few weeks. Needless to say, I kind of regret not actually pursuing wrestling, esp. after reading how much you enjoyed your recent encounter!

I'm glad that it spurred you on to get into even better shape... I'm sure that you'll whip that young whipper snapper next time

Scott
  #6   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 04:13 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Not Arrogant

EJ--that wasn't an arrogant post--it was DAMN HOT! Now that you've turned on to wrestling, I know there will be more matches that you can tell me about anytime...
  #7   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2005, 10:18 AM

ethernet_jock
Thanks guys!! I was hoping I hadn't irritated the crap out of everyone with that... i was just happy about the fact that I had a chance to fully realize my muscle growth over the last 2-3 years and test it against someone who I thought would be stronger than me.

otto - you've been leading the charge against the "giant" movement for quite some time now, haven't you? It's funny that somehow everyone who takes-up your cause ends up dead or horribly dismembered somehow..... funny that you're still in perfectly good condition thus far. Where was it you lived again?

Thanks dude... I didn't exactly toss Devin like a toy... but I did pick him up and toss him... and it was easier than i thought it would be.

Optimux/Scott - dude... with your shape and build? You would have and still would be an IDEAL wrestler body. You are WAY bigger than the guy I wrestled last week... scary.... Honestly I wish i had taken the sport up in HS as well.... I feel like i've missed a lot of fun and now i don't have much opportunity to get it.

Wrestlejock - man... as big as you are... i'd love to hear about some of YOUR matches from the past!! Don't worry - as the opportunity comes up - I'll post again. Thanks for saying anything i wrote is "hot"!

#8   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 01:43 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
otto - you've been leading the charge against the "giant" movement for quite some time now, haven't you? It's funny that somehow everyone who takes-up your cause ends up dead or horribly dismembered somehow..... funny that you're still in perfectly good condition thus far. Where was it you lived again?
..er, uh...Wallawalla Washington...yeah, that's it... Wallawalla. You can find me with the other villagers, that is if you can get past the pitchforks and torches!!
  #9   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
Hmm very interesting (balances fingers on both hands) ...

It would be easier to visualize with, oh ... diagrams or even, pictures and photos?

*grinz*

Yinn

But fantastic recount

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode