The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unilad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:59 AM

unilad is on a distinguished road
Making a Muscle Man

Hey Guys,

I love reading all your threads!

I am new to this forum but thought you might be interested in a situation i am in at the moment.

I became a member of the muscle-worship.com forum a little while back and totally forgot about it. About a week ago i get this really strange e-mail about a guy wanting to know if i can get gear for him becasuse he lost all his contacts and was desperate for some so he can put on some mass. At first i thought it was a con or something even as strange as customs or the police looking to see what they could fine out or something. I am from Australia and we are a small population hehehe.

Anway, turns out this guy is str8 and lives in the country with his wife, used to live in Melbourne were he was able to get it, until he lost contact with his contact that supplies gear to him. I am also in a position able to supply him with gear cause i have contacts, not that i am a muscle guy by any means but a total muscle worshipper!. It also turns out that even though he is str8 he is obessed about getting big and likes his muscles being touched. At the moment he is 6'2" and 85kg, does not like to measure himself but reckons the last time he did measure his arms they were 17". He reckons with the gear he can get close to 100kg (what he got to last time). He lives in another state to me but said that he will bei n Sydney in 2 months and if time permits would have no issue doing a muscle worship session with him as it is the least he could do for me if i could supply him with gear. He would not be at his 100kg as i am not sure how long it will take me to get the gear to him but the idea of it is great.

I am very excited about this, i have only ever done a worship session with a gay guy. I have asked if he would take it further and he said no, apart from the muscle worship he is as str8 as they come.

If only there were more oppurtunities for muscle worship sessions in Sydney, seems that all of it is possible in the states!! I guess here you have to take what you can get here

Will keep you updated on it.

Unilad
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2005, 04:02 PM
NYCMscl4Mscl

NYCmscl4mscl is on a distinguished road
NYC Muscle Worship

Unilad,
Thanks for the story re: Muscle Worship opportunity in Australia, but don't think we have it so good here in the States---I'm in NYC and have difficulty finding gay or straight muscle looking to be worshipped....Is there some web site I should check out like that one you used to belong to????
  #3   Add to stretchspeedo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM

stretchspeedo is on a distinguished road
Hey Unilad, Get in touch with me...Id be interested in seeking out some muscle action with you...Maybe together we can find some hot muscle muscle to have fun with.

Im 23yo, 5'10 100kgs get in touch with me through www.gaydar.com.au/stretchspeedo and we can see what happens...
  #4   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2006, 08:14 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Agreed, I don't know who, if anyone, is lucky enough to find guys that like to be worshipped. To be honest, I haven't even tried down here in Mexico because I really feel no one would know, let alone be interested in it.

But hey, yay for you and the big guy who likes being worshipped. =^^= Lucky!
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 07:02 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchspeedo
Hey Unilad, Get in touch with me...Id be interested in seeking out some muscle action with you...Maybe together we can find some hot muscle muscle to have fun with.

Im 23yo, 5'10 100kgs get in touch with me through www.gaydar.com.au/stretchspeedo and we can see what happens...
Time to post some more pix, sexy! We want to see what the extra 5 kg looks like!

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options