The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to pudzian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:17 PM

pudzian has disabled reputation
All In

What I love to watch for is the moment when a guy goes All In. When it becomes apparent that a young web cam guy has taken that next step and decided to just go for it and dedicate himself to a single purpose -- putting on slabs of muscle until he's the biggest muscle freak he can be.

As an example, here's a young stud with obvious potential. A gym rat, the envy of every guy in his gym at 20 years old. But will he take this to the next level?

'Lo and behold, Mr. Halladay is now clearly All In. Here he is prepping for the 2012 Jr. Nationals at 24.

Remember Eduardo Correa, fitness model?

Whoever thought Eduardo the model would go All In? But with this video I realized to my delight that he was a goner.

One more. When Cody Lewis first came on the scene he was a loud-mouthed, mohawked kid, who might just be a flash in the pan. His upper body in particular looked like it might never develop right.

This is when I realized he was the real deal, and had truly committed himself to being a monster and was gonna take it far as possible.

Like I said. I live for these moments when you realize a guy you have had your eye on will now stop at nothing to grow his muscles to the max. I remember similar moments with Antoine Vai, Aaron Clark, and others when they went All In.

Peace.

Last edited by pudzian; October 20th, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pudzian For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (November 5th, 2012), bigbearny (October 21st, 2012), BigLittleTim (November 5th, 2012), PunkGuy01 (October 21st, 2012)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:00 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Eduardo Correa pec bouncing - ALL IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-aTKqL3Gr-0

What a great vid! I've never seen a guy so in LOVE with his own pecs - squeezing the nipples, rubbing, cupping, squeezing and then flexing them! No wonder he decided to build them so much bigger!

Double the size, double the fun!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
I'd say it's the moment when a guy finally builds a respectable enough body and the steroid dealers come out of the woodwork looking to hook him up. A bit like the old saying: "A bank will only lend you money when you don't need it."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options