The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:04 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Muscle Friends Part One) Thirteen

It was about twelve years ago when it happened.

My friends and I were thirteen years old at the time. I was a huge bodybuilding fan.

My friend Kyle, loved wrestling as did my other friend, Dylan. We all wanted to have giant

muscles since we all wanted to be in the sports we loved. One day, we decided to get a

set of weights which were kept in my garage. We were all way stronger than we thought.

After a while, we started showing great improvement. Our muscles were defined and

great for thirteen year olds. Eventually, we wanted more.

I walked into the drug store and asked for the supplements I had ordered. He handed

them to me and I gave him the money he needed. 'Finally', I thought as I opened the

bottle and gulped down a pill. I flexed my fifteen inch bicep. Veins ran up and down it. I

turned my arm around and flexed my tricep. It looked like a horseshoe was embeded

under my skin. I smiled and lowered my arm. I finally got home and put the pills on the

counter in my bathroom. I thought about the mass I would be getting after I started

taking the pills. It made me want to flex again. I toke off my shirt, exposing my hard

body. I flexed my biceps again, looking at their size and power. Then, I went to my pecs

and made them expand on my chest. They were beautiful slates of steel. I then went

down to my abs. It ran my hand up and down them. They were great. I then flexed my

back. I felt it make it's sexy V shape. I moved my hands down my back and placed them

on my ass. I then moved around to the front and put my hands in my pants. I felt my

eight incher and rubbed it. It became harder and longer. I took off my pants and rubbed

it faster and more aggresivly. Pre-cum began to come out of it. I used it to lubricate my

dick and made it easier to release. Finally it came out of me and onto my hand. I

groaned with pleasure as my muscles shook from the intense load I had just shot. That

was great.

The doorbell rang and I slipped on my clothes. I peeked through the eye hole in the

door. It was Kyle, he was shirtless and probably reagy to work out. I let him in and led

him to the garage. He started without me. I went up to the bathroom and cleaned up the

mess. I took the pills and went back into the garage. "Here, take this." I said. "Thanks."

Kyle said as he took the pill and swallowed. He finished his curls and moved to the bench.

His chest was much bigger than mine. His abs weren't as tight and ripped but they were

still extremely defined. His biceps were eighteen inches and his triceps were horseshoes.

His back was always in a V shape unlike me. I had to flex to do that. It was weird, I

wanted the bigger muslces than him, I wanted to be the bodybuilder. It didn't matter, I

would be huge really soon. The doorbell rang again and I could see that it was Dylan from

the garage. He didn't know we were working out. "Hey!" I shouted. "Oh, your already

started." He said. He took off his shirt, his tan body glistened in the hot sun. I gave him

a pill as he started flexing infront of me. He was the smallest of all of us. His pecs were

nice but he lacked bicep size. They were only twelve inches, three inches smaller than

mine and six inches smaller than Kyles. His had a defined six pack and his back was nice.

He wasn't massive though. But he was the hottest one of us all. I loved his tan body and

his beautiful face. He went over to the bench press which Kyle had just finished with.

It had been several weeks since I started the supplements. I went back to the store and

asked for some more supplements, the man knew what I like now and reserved it for me.

This time, he gave me a different bottle. "What's this?" I asked. "It's knew stuff. Ten

times the speed and potency than the other stuff." He said. I smiled and handed him the

money he told me it costed. I walked out and swallowed the pill. I felt a little weird. This

was ten times as fast and potent as the other stuff. It took a week forn the other stuff to

work. Lets see, 10 divided by 7. It would only take about a day and a half if it was ten

times as fast. This would be a great day.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I like where this is going. How big did the guys get from the first supplement? Maybe you can tell us how that one worked before the second one kicks in.
  #3   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2006, 08:52 PM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
what happened to the author, i'm a new member but i've been visiting here for months, he just hasn't come back, i guess i'll continue

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options