The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Hunkskunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:29 PM

Hunkskunk is on a distinguished road
The English Professor

Just the beginning of a story, I have a vague idea of where I want it to go, but not how to get there.

———————————

It was time for English 131, Introduction to Poetry, the last class of my first day at college. The previous classes that day, Intermediate Latin Prose and Biology 101, had been the standard first-day classes: syllabus distribution, course expectations, material overview and the first homework assignment; I was preparing for much of the same thing.

What I was not prepared for was our instructor. I'm still not entirely certain which I noticed first, his massive stature or his impeccable dress. A rich blue blazer spanned across the broadest shoulders, and, soft, unstructured and light, it fell over thick and heavy arms, wrapped around a strong back and cinched at his surprisingly narrow wait before flaring out again over his ass. In the buttonhole on his peaked lapel, sat a tiny flower, which would've been lost among the vast amount of cloth needed to dress the man, if not for the its light blue petals, matching the color of the broadcloth of his shirt. From under the white cutaway collar around the instructors thick neck, sprung a blue tartan tie whose blade was clipped to the shirt with an unassuming silver clip. Lightweight, dove grey trousers hung loosely around his thighs, though still showing their prodigious thickness, and breaking over beautifully antiqued cognac shoes. His hair, blond with a touch of red, though ruddier at the temples, was slicked back in the fashion of a dandy from the 1920's. His green eyes were bright, and his jaw was strong. And from a smile that could melt a glacier, flowed deep voice with a slight brogue:

"Welcome to Introductory Poetry. I'm Professor Fox."

It was going to be torture sitting in this class for the next hour and a half, watching this beautiful man with a beautiful voice in beautiful clothes, and my cock was already aching.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunkskunk For This Useful Post:
rugbyhung8 (November 18th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 18th, 2012), weaknobody (November 19th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Well! You certainly have the clothing details down…and that's half the battle right there.

Do you want help? Suggestions? I have some experience in this area. Have you read my latest story? I'd wager a guess that it's right up your alley.
  #3   Add to Hunkskunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Hunkskunk is on a distinguished road
Help and suggestions would be appreciated. Though I think I'm slightly out of steam for this one, at the moment. I know I want the narrator to grow, but details on how that would happen aren't feeling quite right.

Yes, I have read your latest story, and thank you for it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options