The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to grow2big4u_bear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Erotical Expressionist

grow2big4u_bear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to grow2big4u_bear
Nameless Muscle Monster - Intro

Hey everyone. This is my first post, so I figured I'd make it worth it by writing a story. Really, the main reason I wrote this story in the first place was to see how you guys react to my writing. If you like it, then I'll try to continue this story. If you don't, then that's alright too. There's nothing wrong with creative critisism. Well, please leave some comments if you want and ENJOY.

Gus Hartwell woke to stale air within his nostrils. Dust was heavy in his throat, and black surrounded him. The debris stirred in his windpipe, and he began to cough violently. In a dazed attempt to cover his mouth, he only heard the sound of metal against stone. The veil over his mind lifted quickly, as he realized he was chained to an unusually cold stone wall; this was because he was completely naked. Gasping and sputtering out yet more dust and debris from the dank air, he began to wriggle and jerk. It was pointless, however. He wasn?t going anywhere, but that didn?t stop him from trying for another fifteen minutes.

Panting from exertion, the cringing mind inside him began to think. ?What the hell? How the hell?? It didn?t make sense. The last thing he remembered was snuggling up into bed after a long workout at the gym, in his singles? apartment room in the singles? apartment complex of his unfortunately singles? life. It had certainly been a while since he had a boyfriend?especially a descent one. His last one tried to turn his apartment into a ?pink paradise?. That experience was more like a nightmare. ?Maybe I just can?t choose,? he had thought; his conscience just answered ?ya think??

A rouge insect buzzing around his ears brought him back to reality. The fly landed naively on his pointed nose. He would have swatted the damned thing off, because it was beginning to tickle him into insanity, but of course he couldn?t, which fueled his growing anger. He shook his head wildly and the annoyance buzzed away. His fury boiled over then, and he began screaming and wriggling until his voice was hoarse and his ankles and wrists were raw. The cold was stabbing at his naked figure, and he was becoming very radical.

Then, suddenly, the handle of the thick oaken door against the opposite wall of the dungeon clattered, and the sound of metal scrapped and twisted: a key. ?Here he is, sir. This one was hard to get; he put up one hell of a fight. He?s exhausted by now, though, so he?ll be easy.? The voice was from a man, very weak sounding; it was followed by light footsteps. The door flung open, slamming against the stone wall. The borne light stung Gus? eyes as dust was strewn in all directions, filling the doorway. As he became accustomed to the brightness, he looked toward the door to see what evil, he felt, was upon him. The dust fell to the floor, and Gus? jaw had no choice but to drop at what stood before him.

In the doorway was the looming figure that made up the most beautiful man he had ever seen. The first thing he noticed was that he was totally naked. That was certainly hard to miss. His perfectly auburn skin glistened against the gleaming sconces apparent in the narrow hall behind him. He was illuminated in sweat with a towel draped nonchalantly about his tree-trunk neck; obviously, he was returning from a very heavy workout. Gus couldn?t take his eyes from the mysterious man, whose tall figure was bursting from every nook and cranny with enormous muscle. His massive arms were folded in a roguish way across his chest, which was more like the raised grill of a semi truck. ?Pecs? seemed to be an understatement to describe the gorgeous mountains of meat that engulfed his torso, with a deep valley between that served as a runnel for the sweat that trickled down, coating his cobblestone abs. Gus could not resist the amazing display of power; his cock began to grow rigid as erotic images displayed themselves in his mind. Then Gus saw the cock. It was huge to say the least, hanging limply from between his massive pillar-like legs that supported the great skyscraper of manliness. His thick fuck pole drooped flaccid almost to his knees. Below hung a beautiful pair of balls, their enormity breaking free from between his thighs and pushing the base of his cock skyward. He was forced to stand awkwardly due to the huge member he so proudly swung about, slapping it against his legs. The veins that pushed from his skin were pulsating crazily, and his perfectly shaped face held a bright smile, yet a menacing brow. He was looking for something, and Gus knew what. Gus? cock was now jetting almost painfully from his body as he subliminally stroked it. By this point, his mind had completely forgotten about his unfortunate entrapment, for his focus was now only on the muscle beast before him, and of the further arousal that he felt approaching.

At last, the Adonis began to approach Gus? pitiful chained figure. As he walked, he flexed one bulging arm while the fingers of the idle arm pinched and tantalized a hard nipple and rubbed all over the jetting pec. Gus made a small sound of delight as the scene began to overwhelm him. The ground shook as the man came close enough so that Gus could breathe in the sexy sweat odor that was being abundantly spread throughout the room. The man finally stopped before Gus, who had long since fallen to his knees. Gus held his breath in awe of the monstrous cock that rested mere inches from his face. And then, the deep voice burst from the monster, filling the dungeon, almost causing Gus to blow his load. If orgasm had a voice, it would sound just like that. ?Do you like what you see, Gus Hartwell? Don?t be shy; tell me: Do you want this? Do you want my cock?? Being almost reduced to a puddle, Gus found it hard enough to simply nod. The man cackled almost menacingly. ?Then you will have it; you will have all you want. Allow me.?

He flashed a wrought-iron key in his hand. He leaned over and unlatched all of the chains that held Gus captive. The man took the key and threw it against the wall. Gus could see how horny the monstrous man was through his piercing eyes. Gus could have run for the door, but he was too much aroused to even consider it.

The nameless muscle monster then gripped his massive cock in a tight hold, stroking it roughly from the head. It began expanding, rising up from the monstrous balls that pulsated visibly. A rush of pleasure streaked through Gus? wildly sweating form, and a jet of pre cum burst from his strained cock. He moaned loudly, and the huge man laughed again, evilly, in response. He seized the opportunity and shoved his horse cock down Gus? throat. Gus nearly gagged on the enormity as it forcibly split apart his cheeks as it thrust in and out. The pleasure was like an anesthetic, relaxing Gus as he wrapped his tongue around the vascular pole, exploring every groove and striation; every nook and cranny until it was coated thick with saliva. Gus greedily tasted the salty sweat, swallowing the pre-cum that flowed openly from the fuck pole as he sucked the head, tantalizing it with his curious tongue. The man groaned with extreme pleasure as his massive arms toyed again with the rigid nipples. He placed his palm firmly on Gus? head, pushing his mouth into the cock; forcing him to take more until Gus gave a muffled yelp of pleasurable pain. The man felt his sensitive cock head pushing against the back of Gus? throat. The erotical man?s rough moaning turned into screams for the pleasure that coursed through his monstrous body, causing even his rigid knees to wobble. Gus responded by sucking harder and faster on the man?s enormous member. The pleasure in Gus overwhelmed him and he let out a powerful scream that echoed through the dungeon, even though the cock filled his mouth to almost bursting. Gus then came with an orgasm that shook his entire form, letting go a huge wad of cum that splattered against the man?s thigh, coating it thick with delicious man juice that the huge muscle monster wanted so badly to swallow. One of the massive hands reached to the thigh and scooped up the warm cum, which the man stuffed greedily into his mouth, swallowing, starving for the thick man cream. His once calm eyes were now wild as if demanding for more. He then took the same hand, reaching down to grab Gus? nipple, caressing it and pulling it to Gus? erotic moans. Gus felt the huge bull?s cock pulsate insanely; he knew an orgasm was nearing for the man. Gus gripped the base of the man?s member tightly, massaging and embracing its power, while his other hand gently fondled the grapefruit balls, tugging at them and squeezing them in his fist in which only one would barely fit. The moans emitted from the monster were monotonous and almost steady, shaking the foundation to the point that Gus thought that the roof was going to collapse. ?Oooh fuck!?, screamed the man. ?I?m gonna cum! It?s..coming.? He flexed his biceps, reaching over to lather the muscles with his tongue and run his mouth over the pulsating veins. ?Ooo fuck! FUCK! Arghhhhhh!? Gus felt it as it happened. He felt the cum jetting through the pole to explode from the tip, almost knocking his head back into the wall. But Gus swallowed it all, drinking selfishly from the colossal member, sucking the head like a baby would a bottle. He drew every last drop of juice from the wildly vibrating horse cock as it poured almost eternally from the man, who had his arm on the ground to support his massive frame as he closed his eyes, groaning in an orgasmic bliss unlike anything he had ever felt. Gus though, still horny as fuck and begging for more, fell over onto the stone ground. He gripped his still sturdy, rigid cock. He began to stroke madly, his hand moving up and down all nine inches in a quickening blur. His moans grew louder and louder as the pleasure picked back up inside of him, fueling his brain which was screaming for yet another wild orgasm. He felt the cum growing restless within him, longing for freedom, and in one final elongated stroke he screamed and let go a massive stream of cum that launched itself upward; falling back down to land heavily in the valley between the enormous muscle man?s mountainous pecs. Without hesitation, Gus crawled over to the man who lay still in bliss upon the cold stone floor. He lifted his body onto the massive figure, pushing his face deep into the groove between the two huge slabs of meat upon his colossal chest. He drank his own delicious cum from atop the man, sucking up the salty manliness. His lips moved to the left nipple, sucking it gently. The man simply grunted once more; a smile spread across his features and again he laughed, this time not menacingly, but satisfied. He lifted his massive arms and wrapped them around Gus in a tight, loving embrace. The arms felt like a velvet blanket engulfing Gus, and they both fell into a deep slumber.

-------------

Gus awoke to the sound of distant birds chirping pleasantly, which was rudely interrupted by an alarm clock. Mind still clouded, he reached his hand from under the blanket and found the ?off? button. Sitting up, he looked about. It was certain?he was in his singles? apartment room, in the singles? apartment complex, still in his boring singles? life. He laid back down into the bed, remembering the dream. The wonderful dream. Into the pillow he chuckled: ?Ha, if only I could find a boyfriend like that.?

...you can do better. BIGGER!!

---------
"Never explain--your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway." -Elbert Hubbard

Last edited by grow2big4u_bear; November 12th, 2005 at 06:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ohiobuck47's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2005, 04:42 AM

ohiobuck47
Send a message via Yahoo to ohiobuck47
You certainly do have talent in writing these m2m muscle erotica stories. Please write some more for us grow2big4u_bear. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  #3   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2005, 11:25 AM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Damn that was HOT! Hope to read more from you in the future.

Because the truth is out there...
  #4   Add to Viper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Muscle Power Lover

Viper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper Send a message via Skype™ to Viper
A wonderfull first addition to the comunity, you grasp of the english language is QUITE nice, I know we can expect great stories from you.

Welcome,
Eric-Alexandre

"Oh please grow for me.... oh please oh please!!!!!"

-Viper
  #5   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 09:14 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Kudos to grow2big4u_bear

I wanted to add my comments to this story. While there was no muscle growth in this installment, the story was hot nontheless. I wanted to offer my congratulations to grow2big4u_bear on this first installment of what I hope to be a continuous series. Grow has a good grasp of the English language, as was said by ohiobuck; he uses description to the fullest advantage and allows the reader to truly understand. I also like the point of view that you are using, which also adds to the strength of understanding. If this story was written from a first person perspective, say that of Gus, the reader wouldn't get the full picture of the story. Omniscient is the way to go! Because of your description, I was able to picture in my mind's eye a naked man chained to a wall, helpless to stop what will happen to him. Not many authors use description well enough to allow, at least me, to get a movie to play in my head when I read their story. This what happened when I read your story. I say once again, Kudos to grow2big4u_bear on his first story of what I hope to be many more at MGS.

Bribear
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Story's good, grammar's fair. The two main errors I noticed were describing auburn skin when I'm pretty sure that coolr is only used for hair, and the use of "enormity" for size. It's usually used to mean "Monstrous wickedness," not "Gargantuan size."

Last edited by Ogun; November 15th, 2005 at 11:26 PM.
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hmm...

I, personally as a writer, would let 'enormity' slide; auburn not so much, I agree with you there, Ogun.
Otherwise fiine, I like this story. One question: growth?

Things happen.
  #8   Add to grow2big4u_bear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Erotical Expressionist

grow2big4u_bear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to grow2big4u_bear
although i do see where u r going with the enormity thing, one of the definitions I found in meriam-webster is "the quality or state of being huge". I won't use it again though, cause another definition of it is "an outrageous, improper, vicious, or immoral act", and that doesn't fit. As for the auburn thing, all it means is "of a reddish brown color", so I personally don't see much of a problem with that. Regarding the growth, remember it is just an introduction so I didn't just jump into the growth that fast. Thanks for ur comments though. I'm writing the 2nd part now, and I'm trying to find the time to finish it.

...you can do better. BIGGER!!

---------
"Never explain--your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway." -Elbert Hubbard
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2005, 03:31 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Congratulations

I think this was really an excellent story - The little details people may have pointed out are simply inisginifcant, you have an amazing talent to make this story extremely erotic - and I say this because I frankly am not into bondage and dungeons' type of stories but you made it read really hot - so I salute you to the hall of writers, please be welcome to please us with more of your fine writing!

congratulations again

Bruno
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2005, 03:16 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great first chapter. I'm looking forward to the second.
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2005, 08:36 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Didn't mean to be too critical- IT WAS good.. I thought g2b4u had put a part one up too, but when i looked at the listing lately, I didn't see it...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options