The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:11 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure

Being a long time lurker on this forum and having a weakspot for muscletheft stories, I recently started writing one myself. No muscletheft or growth in the first chapter, just the description af the characters and beginning of the plot.
All remarks are welcome. Hope you enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]One[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]As I began my final year at Orchid College, I was determined to make it a special one. I?d grown tired of being unnoticed by my fellow students. Fellow students? Let me rephrase that. By the other students, since my only friends were the ones I?ve met in the books I had devoured.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]But where are my manners? Let my first introduce myself so that we can got on with the story. I?m Carlos, a very average senior. Measuring 5?35 and weighing around 140, I can easily pass the hallways without being noticed if I don?t want to. I?m majoring in medieval literature. My only physical achievement at college was being appointed assistant locker room manager. This very important position comes with great responsibilities: I have to make sure that there are cold drinks and fresh towels available in the locker room. Why did I get that position? I was the right man in the right place: the coach bumped into me in the hallway (so far for going unnoticed) and appointed me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]During summer I had started to swim to get in better shape for graduation and to spot some eye candy. That?s when, at the beginning of my senior year, I met two unknown students in the locker room. I head just put on my baggy size small T-shirt when they walked in. I saw them looking around a bit and decided to show them around.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Are you new here?? ?Yeah, we?re Jeff and Aaron?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Carlos, assistant locker room manager?, I said and seeing the looks on their faces I added, ?I?m in charge of getting drinks and towels?. They grinned and I showed them around with the usual routine: ?Here is the locker area, the showers are over there, gym is the door on the left and the pool is the door on the right. If you need anything here, just ask me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Thanks. Could you get us some towels, please? We?re all sweaty from moving in and like to hit the showers.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]As I returned with their towels, I heard them talk. I stopped behind a locker and cautiously looked around the corner. I was in for a nice treat. Aaron, who had removed his shirt, was standing in front of the big mirror and admiring his well-trained torso. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Man, our intense workouts are really paying off. My arms now measure 16 inches, cold. At this rate I?ll catch up to you in no time, J. I could outsize you by the end of the semester.? Grinning broadly, he raised his arms and flexed his bis. I saw the muscles of his broad back contracting, nice low hanging triceps and two vein-covered peaks topping his arms. As those solid looking peaks came to live, so did my five incher. I barely managed to suppress a moan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Meanwhile Jeff had stripped down to his boxers and hearing Aaron?s comments, smirked and said: ?Catch up to me? You think so? You?re looking big alright, but I still outmuscle you by 25 pounds of pure muscle. Those 16 inch guns are no match for my 18 inch canons.? He stepped in next to Aaron and raised his arms. Two rock-hard softball-sized muscles came into sight. Aaron flexed his arms again, but Jeff just laughed and flexed his harder. Blue veins were pushed upward by his bulging peaks, that dwarfed Aaron?s completely. My dick, already stimulated by the sight of Aaron?s arms, was instantly hard and shot a huge load in my pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I recovered slowly and decided to wait until they?d hit the shower to put their towels on the bench. I heard the water running and, being sure that I wouldn?t embarrass myself in front of them, I reappeared from my hiding place. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Unfortunately, Jeff was the only one that had already disappeared to the shower area. Aaron was down to his briefs and turned around as he heard my footsteps. My dick was instantly hard again. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]My eyes came up to his chin, so he had to be round 5?7. But his chin wasn?t what got my attention. His back looked massive from a distance, but his torso was even more impressive. His nicely shaped pecs, topped with big, hard nipples, hung relaxed above his abs. The grooves of his rock-hard six pack lead to a narrow waist. A big vein travelled down over his round shoulders, capped with striated delts, to his impressive looking biceps. They were nearly the size of my quads.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?He??, was all I managed to say as he bounced his pecs in my face. I marveled at the striated masses bulging in front of me. My mouth just hung open and the words died in my throat as my five incher blasted another load down my baggy pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Thanks for the towels. I?m gonna hit the showers now or Jeff will use all the hot water. See you around?, he said as he turned and headed to the shower area. His broad, muscular back looked even more intimidating up close and caused a third load to spray down my pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Lightheaded, I slumped down on a bench. I had never cum this much in such little time. I took in a few deep breaths and stumbled back to my room to get some studying done.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]My evening study proved to be a frustrating experience. Normally I cruised through my books, but this time I just couldn?t focus. My mind kept going over the images of those two studs flexing and Aaron?s meaty pecs. Which sent all the blood from my brain to another place. Realizing that Aaron and Jeff were three years younger than me, didn?t help either. I had already jerked four times, but my five incher kept raging hard. Luckily I didn?t have a roommate thanks to my computer skills (I had hacked into the college database and changed my two-person room to a one-person room). Since I couldn?t focus in my room, I decided to get to the library. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]As soon as I entered the library and greeted Dooris, the supervisor, my mind and dick calmed down. Nothing calms body and mind like an obese 50 year old in tight clothes, I thought. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I quickly took my books and began. The silence and sacred atmosphere did wonders: I finished my assignments in record time. The library didn?t close for another half hour. So I decided to wander through the aisles, feeling and smelling the ancient books. Doing so, I arrived in front of a cabinet filled with very old looking books. One book awakened my interest: a red cover decorated with black orchids. The title was written in big, golden letters: Fabulae locarum et superstitione. Intrigued I grabbed the book, caressed its cover, sniffled its pages and began reading the first page.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Carlos, I?m closing the library. Come on or you?ll have to spend the night here with me!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Dooris? voice brought me back to reality. I hid the book in my backpack with my other stuff and headed to the exit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Guess we?re not spending the night together this time, Dooris. See you next time?, I said as I disappeared in the hallway.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (November 29th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 9th, 2012), avono (November 29th, 2012), Ayakitayama1 (November 30th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (November 29th, 2012), Canus (November 29th, 2012), convolution (December 13th, 2012), GTlifter (November 29th, 2012), iceman75 (November 29th, 2012), idavid (November 30th, 2012), littledude (November 29th, 2012), Lucas88 (November 29th, 2012), marki (December 17th, 2012), night_bird112 (November 29th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (December 2nd, 2012), scrawn (November 30th, 2012), skumbum (November 29th, 2012), umlerian49 (November 29th, 2012), worshipper (December 31st, 2012), xenon (December 2nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2012, 08:46 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I can see that this is gonna be awesome.
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2012, 05:21 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
You are off to a great start; nice set up with the medieval lit major going on to the fantasy/spell theme.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great start, I love how this little guy gets so easily turned by some big, hard muscle, I wonder what he's going to do when he finds out how strong all that huge, college muscle is? Keep it up!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2012, 12:51 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Good story so far. I like the different characters, and I like the sense of place and the descriptions. It's intriguing and I look forward to the next one.

But I have two questions: 1) is the name you are going for "Doris" rather than "Dooris", because "Doris is pronounced "Door-iss" while "Dooris" is likely to be pronounced "due-riss" by many people. It's an unusual spelling as you have it, and it's a little startling every time I see it. If it's intentional, cool, but it distracted me from the story. 2) When you load the next part, could you please import the story without importing the font information? With the default page setup and background the serif font you use (and that I suspect came from your editor) is both WAY brighter and way harder to read.
  #6   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the comments. Part two will be up soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options