The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:20 PM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (4)

[COLOR=white]Hey guys! So. I've been writing some. And got to enough words to were I felt comfortable posting a four. A continuation of this chapter may be up either later tonight or hopefully by the end of next week. Tata for now![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Ryan,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]My "Little" Brother- Part 4[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ryan... Calm down. What is that stu-"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Never you mind what this stuff is, Alex. Its mine. Not yours. Don't worry about what it is." His voice was on the verge of yelling when he interrupted me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then he looked at the container in his hand. A mischievous smile appeared on his face. He took the scooper that was in the container and emptied a whole undiluted spoonful into his mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ryan! You're going to hurt yourself! That could be dangerous!" I tried to lunge at him, but he quickly dodged it and ran away. "Ryan! What the hell are you doing?!" I ran after him. When he got to his room, he quickly ran in and locked the door. "Ryan. Get out of there!" I pounded on the door. I heard a low moan and a click that signaled the door was unlocked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Come in when I tell you to come in." He said. His voice was different. A little lower. Where the changes already happening? And this fast? I respected his wishes, and waited for a couple of minutes. Honestly, I was a bit scared to go into Ryan's room. In the course of those five minutes, I heard more moans emitted by Ryan and the bed creaking. What was he doing? When I was about to come in on my own will, he told me to come in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When I walked into the room, I didn't know what surprised me more. I'll start with the little details that I noticed. The container of the age acceleration formula looked lower than how I saw it earlier. It was about half-way empty. Ryan easily took two or three more spoonful?s of the stuff, meaning he could've taken up to two times the recommended dosage, undiluted! Oh god. What was that going to do to him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The next thing I saw was Ryan. Well, not really. His back was facing me, and he was in his bed with the blanket on. I figured it out. The moaning was him, he must have been in a lot of pain having taken that much of the formula. The creaking was coming from the bed, his new added weight obviously taking its toll on the springs. It wasn't used to his new weight. Anyway, as I looked at Ryan's back, I saw that it was much larger than it was before, and Ryan was much longer than he was before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ryan? Are you okay?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Alex? Yeah, I think I will be," he said in a cracking voice. His voice was changing. "Just let me rest here for a little bit. I'll be back downstairs for dinner." I sighed. Yes. My brother will be fine. Especially is he was worried about food. "I'm really hungry, Alex." Shit. I thought to myself. Having to feed a growing boy and myself? I'm going to have to cook a lot of food. Better start now.[/COLOR]
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

[COLOR=white]When I was about finished cooking the beef stroganoff for Ryan, I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. When I looked over, I nearly dropped the huge pot I had in my hands. What I saw couldn?t have possibly have been my little brother, Ryan. The young man I saw had the same greenish gleam in his eyes and the shaggy black hair of my brother, but everything- or at least almost everything that was this new person, did not belong to the past-Ryan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]F[/COLOR][COLOR=white]irst off, the new-Ryan had nothing on save for his underwear, which barely fit him now. His legs were quite large and muscular for Ryan?s new age, which I expected to be 13 or 14. His calves nearly making that classic diamond shape of a person who worked out. His thighs just rolling masses of muscle. His feet, were also quite large. Both had a light coating of black hair. His pectoral muscles had grown to the point where they were sticking away from his body about two or two and a half inches. His abdomen was cut into six perfect and deep blocks of muscle. And his arms. They had to be about fourteen inches around not quite too muscular yet, but not at all like the little twigs that used to be his arms and again, not at all like the boy who used to be my little brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Even Ryan?s face was different, it looked more mature, his chin almost a square one. A few pimples dotted his face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ryan?? Of course I knew it was him? I just? had to make sure, I guess.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I have a lot of questions to ask you Alex.? His voice was in most ways the same, not having deepened yet, but it showed the telltale signs of cracking. It was going to change soon. He stopped walking down the steps.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well.? I started a little shakily, then I regained my confidence. I turned around to set the pot I was holding onto the dining table. ?You can ask me that at dinner. Go to my room and get some clothes on.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Okay?? He turned and went back upstairs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sighed. This isn?t normal at all. What am I going to do? I said to myself. Calm down. I answered. Nothing bad is going to happen to your little brother, you will protect him. Oh god, how I do hope so.[/COLOR]
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

[COLOR=white]When Ryan came back down the stairs I had finished cooking and had set the table. He was wearing a pair of my board shorts that went two inches past his knees and was wearing an extra-large green sleeveless shirt which was a size too big for him. When he came up to me, he was about level with my shoulders, which meant he was about 5?3? or so. I let out a little sigh. I didn?t realize I was holding my breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let?s eat,? I said exasperated. We both sat down and piled heaping piles of stroganoff onto our plates we ate in silence for a bit. Then, halfway between Ryan?s fourth bowl of stroganoff and my second, he spoke up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So.? He started. ?I?ve changed.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes. I?ve noticed quite well, Ryan.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?And? I don?t quite understand? Why haven?t I changed all the way yet?? He asked. ?I haven?t even started growing armpit hair yet? I don?t understand. I took all the rest of the formula?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?YOU DID WHAT?? I screamed. ?RYAN. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND? DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT SHIT DID TO YO THE FIRST TIME? THERE?S A WARNING ON IT.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I know. I just want it. So bad, Alex.? He was calmer. ?I want it like my next breath. I want to be the older brother.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had to accept it, my little brother was clearly mentally insane.[/COLOR]

Part Four-Point-Five

Last edited by BigBearMan94; December 14th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (December 17th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 14th, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (January 14th, 2013), Bulging_muscle (March 4th, 2013), dartagnan (December 15th, 2012), iceman75 (December 14th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 15th, 2012), makurra (December 15th, 2012), mus (December 15th, 2012), muscular (December 14th, 2012), reality779 (December 14th, 2012), vga518 (December 15th, 2012), wbjason (December 18th, 2012), weaknobody (December 15th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options