The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:06 PM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (4.5)

[COLOR=red]Ryan,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]My "Little" Brother- Part 4.5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?160 pounds.? Ryan announced proudly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s nice.? I said, in a hurry to get out of this house in order to not go crazy. I stopped and thought. ?Wait. What did you say?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I weigh 160 pounds.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]160 pounds!? For a person who?s 5?3?!? I turned around to actually look at him. There he was, only clad in my plaid boxers looking more ripped then when he came down the steps only an hour ago. His six pack looking more jam-packed with muscle, his chest extending a bit more, his arms at the 15.5 inch mark now. Shit, he?s not done growing tonight. I have to get out of here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Okay? I did here the first time.? I paused. The kid had to be up to 5?5? now. ?Hey Ryan??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah?? He said, looking at himself in the bathroom mirror while he was flexing his biceps. That?s when his whole body started to shake and suddenly he froze up. ?What?s happening?? he yelled through gritted teeth. That?s when I noticed what was going on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The hair on Ryan?s legs and arms thickened, then hair sprouted on his hands that matched the hair on his feet, hair jungled out of his armpits making a forest of black. His chest got coated with a light coat and then thickened so that it was dark enough to not see his nipples clearly, it lead down towards his crotch via a happy trail. But that wasn?t it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ryan?s chest jutted out even further, his shoulders broadened out and grew a lot bigger and wider, his legs expanding, and his six-pack turned into an eight-pack, and his arms past the 17-inch mark. They were an inch smaller than my own. Ryan then fell to his knees, taking a deep breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That felt amazing. Oh my gosh.? His voice was deeper than mine. I was immediately jealous. ?Just. Wow.? Then he stood up? and up. My brother was a masculine spectacle standing at 5?9? and weighing ?Two-hundred and thirty pounds of MUSCLE! HAHA!? He checked his weight again. Shit. He outweighed me by twenty pounds. And it sure showed. My shirt was now stretched over his expansive chest, my pants digging into his calves. ?How much do you weigh, little brother?? He said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ryan. I am not the little brother.? I said adamantly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Um. This muscle right here says you are.? He said. He grabbed my now smaller shoulders and squeezed them for emphasis. I?m pretty sure he left a bruise. I winced. ?Ha! And that wasn?t even a tenth of my strength! You?re so weak!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]NOT EVEN A TENTH. What has my brother become!? ?I?m still four inches taller than you.? I proclaimed, still having some sense of pride.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah? For now.? He said and walked past me. He headed for the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Where are you going?? I demanded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?For a jog. I?ll be back soon. With more clothes.? He left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The store was five miles away.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (December 17th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 14th, 2012), atbkv (December 15th, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (January 14th, 2013), duk2112 (February 21st, 2013), iets21 (December 15th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 15th, 2012), makurra (December 15th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 15th, 2012), muscular (December 14th, 2012), Otaru_grower (December 14th, 2012), poisonivy (December 14th, 2012), reality779 (December 14th, 2012), vga518 (December 15th, 2012), wbjason (December 18th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:30 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Wow! Read 4 then was about to post a comment then saw 4.5 posted. I am pretty sure he is t done growing yet and that he is going to EXPLODE with size! Can't wait to tea what will happen next. Hope Ryan doesn't hurt his brother though he already has even if "unintentionally".

#3   Add to reality779's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM

reality779 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to reality779
more please!!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I'm guessing he doesn't have the money to buy clothes, so he's basically going to count on the fact that his muscles would make people do whatever he says, they make him impossible to stop, not that I really care all that much, I'm liking where this is going, love how big he's getting, and can't wait to see how strong he is in the end. Hope he doesn't grow enormously tall, since, well, I've said time and again, that's not my fetish, but I suppose with the right muscle description, I would enjoy a tall muscle guy story anyway. So yeah, I guess I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whatever way you go with it.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to marduk1126's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:24 PM

marduk1126 is on a distinguished road
Great story bro. Don't listen to iceman, serve us up a towering sexbeast.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options