The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2005, 09:18 PM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
WANTED: G-rated GARGANTUAN Muscle pics

I need links to mega muscle pics, much like ATOMIC MUSCLE'S profile pic of men overly sized with ridiculous muscle frames. I prefer these pics to be G-rated yet visual with no sexual overtones, please since I need them to prove a point on another site that seems to have a distorted idea of what muscle artists are looking for in mega muscle carictures. This is the first time Ive asked for honest help on this site. Your feedback would greatly be appreciated. I know you guys have bundles of pics Im looking for. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bluefrog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2005, 11:11 AM

bluefrog is on a distinguished road
Whay site is that?
  #3   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
dancer56

Superman Site

A Superman site. They think he should look like the actors physiques prior. Now Christopher Reeve wasnt bad, and Brandon Routh I can swallow, but still, those actors had to BEEF UP for the role. And George Reeves had some padding, and Kirk Alyn needed some. So when I drew my Super muscular Superman bods they think its overexaggerated and out of proportion. But thats nothing compared to some of the MORPHS Ive seen on this site.
  #4   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
The comicbook Superman is much more muscular than his film counterpart... Do they complain about that too?

Anyway, here's a big guy...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/ts1976/e093.jpg

~T.

Last edited by ts1976; November 15th, 2005 at 08:03 PM. Reason: adding link to pic...
  #5   Add to hickory's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM

hickory is on a distinguished road
Anatomically impossibly muscular men (and impossibly busty women) are hardly news to comic art. I mean, I suppose it IS overexxagerated and out of proportion, but . . . I had always thought that was the point.
  #6   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2005, 12:59 AM
dancer56

Superman site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976
The comicbook Superman is much more muscular than his film counterpart... Do they complain about that too?

Anyway, here's a big guy...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/ts1976/e093.jpg

~T.
They complain about everything, you'd think they wanted Superman anorexia. Even when I suggested this Superman musclebound costume site. http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/ Costume is visable when you scroll down a bit. I like it, but theres alot more different styles also.
  #7   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2005, 01:03 AM
dancer56

musclebound artistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory
Anatomically impossibly muscular men (and impossibly busty women) are hardly news to comic art. I mean, I suppose it IS overexxagerated and out of proportion, but . . . I had always thought that was the point.
Exactly! What's the point of being an artist, or even a cartoonist if one sets limitations! If that were so, Bugs Bunny would have no career.
  #8   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2005, 01:26 AM
dancer56

Superman Homepage

OH, and if any of you muscle hunks want a chance to tell off some know it all superhero nerds, here's your chance. Cause I inadvertantly brought them out. On the SUPERMANHOMEPAGE is a selection called message board. When you get to the message board grill, scroll to the bottom and click fan art. There you will find my post of BUFF SUPERMAN. None of these guys liked any of my drawings at all. They said he was out of proportion and ridiculous looking. AS IF I CARE! HE'S MY SUPERMAN NONTHELESS. Anyway I did some research on this site, because I was aware of the MORPH potential. And I liked the end product. So I took four picture links and added them to one of my posts as examples of morphing muscles to extreme mass bulk illustration. I hope some of you guys dont mind, its really a compliment since Im so picky. I did not take any credit for those morphs, nor did I mention any names, or where they came from. I just wanted some samples. Anyway, this one guy said, well the computer age is here but I dont know what SUPERMAN has to do with a computer. I said, "havent you even heard of SUPERMAN as a game boy advance product?" If any of you guys get hot-headed about using a few of your morphs as examples, I'll gladly delete them from my Superman post. In the meantime, I do thank your driving force, even if I do appear jealous from time to time because Im a lone slim guy artist who happens to like muscle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options