The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (5)

Alright guys. This is my last part before Christmas. So I hope you enjoyed by 3 back-to-back parts. I think you will enjoy Part 5 as much as you did 4 and 5. If I don't end up sneaking a 5.5 or 6 before Christmas, I just want to say: Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all.

-BBM94
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (5)

[COLOR=red]Ryan,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]My "Little" Brother- Part 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ryan?s Point of View:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The growth is exhilarating. You really have no idea. It?s so fucking amazing. It?s like a fountain of awesome is waiting to burst inside you, but it does it randomly. And when it does go off, you are given the power to utilize it as much as you want. I?ve been deciding to hold it back for not so as to not scare my brother, Alex to death. I love him so much and don?t want him to leave like dad did. But just a couple of minutes ago, he was getting ready to leave me. I was scaring him too much. But it?s so much fun.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Anyways. I jogged to the store. I got there in about ten minutes. Ha! I can jog at I?ve been pretty smelly? Then I looked around and grabbed a whole bunch of clothes to try on. The extra-larges fit too snugly so I went up to 2XL. They were a bit loose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Good. Maybe they?ll last a bit. I also got some extra-large shorts that fit a bit loose. Now? for shoes. I looked towards the size 15?s?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alex?s Point of View:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I spent all day pacing around the house. Was Ryan going to come back even bigger? It was getting late? He had left the house around 11pm. I think I?m going to head to bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When I woke up the next morning, Ryan was still sleeping so I decided to make some breakfast. Enough breakfast to hopefully feed that boy....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was finishing up breakfast when Ryan came downstairs. He was even more different then yesterday.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Damn it.? He said, scratching his now fuzzy chin. He had grown a light black goatee over the night. ?This shirt was loose yesterday when I bought it?? When he came towards me, I saw it better. His shirt was pretty tight on him, almost to the point of straining to remain on him. His pimples were completely gone, replaced by the goatee. And? Oh my gosh. He was the same height as me. I looked down to check.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, thank god.? He was clad in his large shoes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh nothing? I just thought you were the same height as me for a second??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No. I?m 5?11?. Only two more inches to go, though??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah. Whatever. Sit down to eat your breakfast.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?And I also weigh two-fifty now.? He said smugly while sitting down and digging in. I just stared at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Holy shit. He was now 40 more pounds than I was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was afraid as to what I would see when I came back from work. Would Ryan be even bigger than before? Would I finally be the little brother he?s been waiting for? Would he finally be taller than me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I walked inside expecting a huge surprise, but my anticipation was met by nothing. Thank God. I walked over to the fridge to grab a sandwich and noticed a note written by Ryan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hey Alex,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Went out for a nice jog. Be back about 20 minutes after you come home.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]See ya then,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Ryan. ;D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Interesting? I suppose I?d see what I?ve been waiting for when he came back. In the meanwhile, I decided to go upstairs into his room to investigate what was going on. Maybe the now empty jar of age acceleration formula would have the answers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I went upstairs and found what I had been looking for. I picked up the jar and noticed that there was a little note on the other side of the instructions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]WARNING:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Undiluted digestion and/or overdose of formula may cause growth of unhuman proportions. Since you have been forewarned, FormGene is in no way responsible for any events that transpire from consumption. Thank you for your purchase![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Are you fucking kidding me? Ryan? I?m going to kill him. If I can?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then there was a loud knocking at the front door. I ran downstairs to answer the door. The person who was knocking must have been very anxious because the doorframe was shaking a bit from his knocking. It was loud too? Must be a big hand. I opened the door and gasped. (God. I swear I?m going to suck up all the oxygen in the world.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was Ryan clad in a now fairly tight shirt and shorts, the bottom of his rock-hard abs showing. His goatee had turned into a goatee and a few wisps of a mustache. He was drenched in sweat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Surprised to see me?? His voice was just a bit deeper than when he left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No? I?m just surprised that?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What? We?re the same height?? He was right. There he was, standing in his size 15 Nike's. I looked down just to check to see if I wasn?t wearing shoes or not. Unfortunately, I was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah? And Well? You?re bigger.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Still not done yet, little brother.? It was the turning point that Ryan had been waiting for. He finally got his prize, but he still wasn?t done taking over. ?Haha. Nope. I?m not even done right now.? He walked past me to the refrigerator and took out a gallon of milk that was mixed with some protein shake. He started chugging it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re going to throw up, Ry-?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Haha. You still think human thing are going to stop me, Alex?? He set down the milk, already half gone. I noticed that his mustache had thickened and spread across the top of his lip, the goatee turning into a few beard. I could actually make out a few hairs growing out of his skin. ?I?m more than a man, Alex. I?m more than a perfect man. I am a MEGAMAN.? He picked up the jug with his large catcher?s mitt hands and chugged some more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ryan??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?WHAT?? All of his muscles bulged at the impulse of his scream. The pulsed in and out and grew. ?YOU?RE DISTRACTING ME.? He returned to drinking and drank every last drop of the jug. As he did, a huge tear sounded through the house. I looked down and saw that Ryan?s shoes had split open. Revealing feet already surpassing the size of his 15?s. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His hands grew until they were the size of my pecs. His own pecs grew, along with his abdomen. His arms quickly surpassed 20 inches. His shirt was ripping and renting everywhere as he grew. His height just slowly inching past me as he just stood there and laughed. His arms were now 21 inches. 22. His feet nearing the size for size 17?s, maybe even 18?s. His chest around 55 inches, his legs growing along with everything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When it was all done, he strode over to me. His huge body just towering over me at a staggering six-foot-seven. I didn?t have to look straight up to see him yet, but I would if he kept growing like this. When I thought he was going to stop walking towards me, he didn?t. He made sure to get right up to me, his warm body pressing against mine, his chin level with my forehead, looking down at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?And I?m still not done.?[/COLOR]
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
123m (December 16th, 2012), amauiguy (December 17th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 16th, 2012), atbkv (December 17th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (December 19th, 2012), bearium (December 22nd, 2012), Brock10704 (March 7th, 2013), chocomus (December 20th, 2012), cowboybear (February 17th, 2013), crow004 (December 25th, 2012), Dario (January 23rd, 2014), dartagnan (December 19th, 2012), dickasauras (December 17th, 2012), digger (December 17th, 2012), ghifty (December 18th, 2012), HGH4EVER (December 17th, 2012), hn6huS (December 18th, 2012), iceman75 (December 16th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 17th, 2012), lefortremi (January 9th, 2013), littledude (December 17th, 2012), makurra (December 17th, 2012), marduk1126 (December 17th, 2012), Maverick0095875 (December 16th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 17th, 2012), mino2008 (December 17th, 2012), monstarmaster (December 17th, 2012), musclemonkey (December 17th, 2012), muscular (December 22nd, 2012), Otaru_grower (December 17th, 2012), Reeza (December 16th, 2012), rogsats (December 23rd, 2012), swinginbusdoors (December 17th, 2012), timaanv (January 12th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 16th, 2013), vga518 (December 17th, 2012), wbjason (December 18th, 2012), weaknobody (December 17th, 2012), ydt81 (February 27th, 2013)
  #3   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2012, 12:54 PM
BigBearMan94

Ryan, My "Little" Brother. (5.25)

[COLOR="White"]That's when I woke up.

Thank god. It was only a dream. I was so relieved. I got up and went downstairs to find the still five-foot-nine Ryan standing there cooking breakfast. He was a bit bigger than last night, wearing one of the 2XLs he had bought. It was a bit loose on him.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" He asked, not even turning around.

"No... actually... I had a really bad nightmare."

"Was I in it?" He said jokingly.

"Actually... Yes... You got big..."

"Well Ryan." He turned around. "It's going to happen soon. And you need to realize that. I will be bigger than you. Maybe even by the end of tonight."
[/COLOR]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (January 14th, 2013), crow004 (December 25th, 2012), HGH4EVER (December 19th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 17th, 2012), littledude (January 6th, 2013), muscular (December 22nd, 2012), rogsats (December 23rd, 2012), timaanv (January 12th, 2013)
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 09:52 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Continues to be a great read!
  #5   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 04:05 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I like your story much, but please don't make Ryan bad guy.

There is too much cruel stories, some of them are hot, but I think, stories about love and protection are hottest.
  #6   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 01:09 PM
BigBearMan94

Sorry to dissapoint, rogsats, but I think you'll have to wait for my next story if you want to see that happen...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
crow004 (December 25th, 2012), ydt81 (February 27th, 2013)
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:00 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Has Ryan stopped growing? I don't think so but, we haven't heard anything recently.
  #8   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM
BigBearMan94

He has stopped for now... :3
  #9   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:19 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Say it ain't so, Joe. Please, say it ain't so!!
  #10   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM
BigBearMan94

Joe's gonna have to dissappoint.

Sorry. Ryan's at a little road block for now.
And if I do find the time to continue my story writing, look at my newer story

"The Problem With Keeping Secrets."
  #11   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:08 PM
BigBearMan94

I've given full authority for tekuno to do a complete rewrite of this story, and he has full permission to alter this story in anyway.

Thanks!
-Alex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options