The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 12:54 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Muscle Man's Sex Toy

It's been a long time since ive posted anything, my internet has been messed up and ive only jus fixed it.

Is this rather sad or what, its been hard not beeing able to look at pictures of huge muscles men every day?

Anyway, i had a lot of time to write a story, ive written a couple of chapters, they're all here:
Quote:
MUSCLE MAN'S SEX TOY

"I was nervous as I rang the doorbell. I was replying to an ad in the local gay paper. It read "Larger than average muscle man seeks other man for gym buddy". We'd been talking on MSN for abit and I finally rose up the courage to go round his. An old, converted warehouse it appeared desolare and empty, I'd decided I must have the wrong place. I turned to walk away when I heard the door open.

"Tom?" a gruff voice bellowed.

I turned round to see before me the largest guy i've ever seen. Wearing tight jeans and and equally tight tee, he was so tall his pecs were only just at my head height, and I'm pretty tall. His face was that of a God's. Chiseled, clean shaven and short-cut black hair.

His head sat on the biggest, thickest looking neck I've seen. His white shirt stretched to the limit over his huge pecs and the biggest arms on the planet. Every time he breathed out his shirt looked like it was going to explode.

His bright blue jeans also skin tight over the thickest legs. His thighs must've been over 30 inches, legs so wide they rubbed together all the way down to his knees.

I was so stunned by his body I hadn't even replied yet.

"Are you Tom?" he asked again.

"ummm ye... ye.. yea" I replied, stumbling over my words, too mezmorized by his Godly body. Bruce laughed and invited me in. I followed him into his lounge, a large room, with two sofa's , wooden floor and a TV, the rest of it empty. I sat down on one sofa, he sat opposite me. His legs splayed apart a huge, but soft bulge was prominent.

"Soo..." he started "You been working out long?" as if he needed to ask, I wasn't exactly anything near as big as him.

"Umm not long, I thought having a bigger guy to work out with would be good for inspiration, i didn't think you'd be as big as you are, i guess your kinda disapointed?"

"No. Your just what I wanted. Anyway, You like this muscle?" He asked, gesturing towards the solid bulge in my shorts. Embarsesed, I tried to hide it.

"C'mon, lets start" Bruce said, walking thourgh a door into another large room. This one was even bigger than the last one, massive, it was full of gym equipment and other contraptions.

He walked into the room, me behinid him and laid down on the floor on his front.

"Get on Then!" he shouted back at me

"Wat?" I replied

"Oh for fuck sake! Yoour gonna be my human weight. That's why I wanted a puny guy like you. I'm so fucking strong they don't make weights heavy enough for me." He seemd to be getting real intense and was enjoying talking about his power.

I came over and laid on his wide back. So wide that he couldve comfortabley fitted two of me on their.

He began doing push ups, I didn't know how to react, so embarrsed, my hard dick was pressing into his back.

"Yea, your liking this aren't ya? I can feel it" Shit! I thought, trying to re arrange myself.

"No kid, leave it, it feels good, yea that's helping me get pumped. Helpin' me get stronger boy, yea, your helpin me get stronger - feel me get stronger boy. Put your hands inside this tight shirt and feel me gettin pumped kid"

I slid my hands under his body, all the time him pumping me up and down on his back. I slid my hands up inside his shirt.

His body hot and dripping in sweat, my hands pushed tight against his body, ths shirt so tight I could hardly move 'em about in their. His solid pecs under my hands, I try to grab them but can't

"Yea, they'e so fuckin solid aren't they? Yea, you love those pecs boy, go on, grab 'em boy"

I soon realised, I couldn't reach as far across his body as before, like his back had grown wider,

I swear, I couldn't reach his nipples any more, I could jus get my hands under his armpits and that was it.

"Yea it's working, man, getting bigger. Gonna be a fucking freak, yea, worship this God" He was fucking massive, soon I couldn't reach the underside of his body at all, the shirt stretching tighter and tighter.

He stood, up I fell back and he turned around. The man was fucking massive. He boucned his pecs and a rip appeared down the middle of the skin tight shirt. He grabbed it, and with a giant roar ripper it clear of his body.

The massive man stood, breathing heavily, every muscle pumped, hot and sweaty. Every muscle was now bigger, and still growing as he stood there.

"Yea, gettin pumped kid. Fuckin' pumped, this fuckin' freak's gonna be huge"

He grabbed me and pulled me close against his hot, sweaty body. He laid down on the floor, me sat on his abs. He put his hands behind his head, revealing deep, hairy armpits. I began licking them out. The hot, manly and sweaty thick, black hair tasted so good on my tongue. I loved that taste, the taste of Bruce's sweat, it's still my favourite taste.

"Mmm yea, your good at this boy, you know how to turn a real man like me on, yeah keep doing that" Bruce moaned as I licked his nipples. His sweaty pecs, so solid, tasted so good. Bruce stood up, me on my knees and pulled down his tight work out shorts.

His giant piece of meat spring up and bounced off his solid abs. Bruce stood there sweating, pumped, veins running over his body, skin stretched so tight around the muscle.

Bruce flexed his arms, they must've been 30 inches around. The sweaty underarm hair poking out as the skin stretched so tight around the peaks they looked like they would burst through.

With sweat dripping down his forehead he hit a most muscular, every muscle tensing, every vein slithering across his body.

His huge dick was solid and throbbing as he walked towards me, he grabbed me and held me tight against his body as carried me to the shower.

He pushed me in their and he got in after me, he was so big he took up most of the large shower, he couldn't turn around, his body had become so wide that each shoulder touched either side of the shower walls.

"I'm so fuckin' sweaty, clean this God's body boy, wash my big, strong body boy"

He had turned on the hot water and it was cascading over his big body as I squeezed out the shower gel on to my shaking hand. I put my hand to his chest and I began rubbing the gel over his moutanous chest. It foamed up as I rubbed it over his pecs. He loved bouncing them as my hands ran across them. His dick had become harder and longer and was digging into my stomach as stood there.

Bruce squeezed some lube on to his hands and turned me round. He slipped one of his giant fingers in my ass, the finger so big it felt like a good sized dick in their, he then squeezed a second one in, loosening up my ass untill I felt the head of his cock against my hungry hole, he pushed it in hard and deep, all 15 inches of muscle inside me untill I felt his groyne against my ass.

"Yea you like that? You like having a real man's monster inside you, it feels good doesn't it? You like this muscle God's power don't you? All my power and strength fucking you, it feels so good, you sweet ass"

He became more intense as he began thrusting harder. He was reaching round, his big strong hand jerking my dick as he thrusted, the other running through my wet hair.

"Fuck yea, fuckin hell, fuck yea, fuck, yea"

he groaned as I started to feel his dick throb inside me. He gave on final, hard thrust and one final hard jerk and we both came. My orgasme lenghened by the way I oculd feel loads and loads of his hot seed emptying inside my body, seeping into my inners as my own load hit the sides of the shower wall. Pure, total 100% extasy. Heaven.

He carried me to his bedroom. He dropped me down on to the bed and laid beside me, his arms wrapped around my body, protecting me from the rest of the world."

Quote:
CHAPTER TWO - THE NEXT DAY

"
I woke the next day to the sound of Bruce and another man:

"Yea, I told you he was a good one"

I rolled over and Bruce was stood only in the tiniest gym shorts next to a monster even bigger than himself.

"Ahhh, you decided to wake up then Jamie? - Jamie, this is Josh"

Josh was stood in a pair of tight black jeans. His body was massive, bigger than Bruce's even. His massive golden body was covered in blonde hair, his huge pecs hung down off his gargantuan shoulders, attached to the thickest arms I've ever seen.

I was starring at Josh's body when he climbed onto the bed and grabbed my head. He pushed my head into his giant pecs

"You like my blonde muscles then boy? I heard you liked Bruces, what about mine?"

I was too busy inhailing the manly smeel of his chest, he bounced them and the furr rubbed against my face. He let my head free and I looked up at his face. The sculpted face full of desire.

He knelt on the bed, his jeans so tight around the gargantuan legs they looked as if they would rip thourgh at any minute, his dick hardening, sliding down his leg.

He lifted up his left arm showing his hot, hairy pit. With the other hand he pushed my head into it

"Yea, this God's been workin' out, gettin' all hot and sweaty, can ya taste it?"

"Yea" I managed to get out as I furiously licked the furry pit

"That's the taste of a man, that's the taste of a man who's been workin' hard to be a freak. You like this freak's body, don't ya?"

"Fuck yea" I replied between licks

Josh lowered his arm and I moved onto sucking on his perfect nipples. He gave me a measure and flexed his left arm

"Tell me what a freak I am, measure these guns kid"

He tensed up the arm and I wrapped the measure around

"Fuck!" I was shocked, "40 inches"

"40 fuckin inches, big. But I'm gonna get bigger, these arms are gonna be 50 inches one day kid, gonna be a fuckin freak"

Josh laid back and undid his jeans. He tried to pull them down himself, but couldnt, his legs too thick. I started pulling them down too, and with some effort they came off. His huge, hard cock spruing up and hit his abs. It was beautifull. Sticking out of a bush of thick, blonde pubes the sloid piece of meat was thick as a kinnie can, 20 inches long and had a perfect bulb at the end, that was buried inbetween the valley of his pecs.

His massively thick legs were furry, they were like a forest down on his calfs. He tened them for me and i ran my hands over them, licking the them too. His thighs rubbed together all the way down to his knees, they had become so thick, getting hairier the further down you got. His legs too had his glorious, manly smell.

It was then I noticed Bruce was sat on the edge of the bed, naked. He had one hand on his hard dick, stroking it, the other playing with his nipple.

Josh passed me the measure again.

"Measure these legs, fukcin' hell I love my legs..."

I ran my hand over his massive legs as I wrapped the measure around.

"Oh my fucking God!"

"Tell me! Tell me, Tell me how big these fuckin thighs are"

"50 inches"

"Yea, fuckin thighs, so fuckin thick, look at em" He intensivly instructed me, as I started to run my tongue up and down them, "Fucking massive legs. They're so big, my jeans hardly fit, I can't even walk normally, so fucking huge. So fucking huge kid, bigger than your waist aren't they?"

"33 inches, my waist" I replied

"Fuckin hell, each fuckin thigh almost 20 inches bigger than your waist, these are fucking sexy legs, run your dick along these fuckers. These hairy fuckers'll make you cum, yea, rub ur puny dick up up and down 'em"

I knelt just below his knees and slid my bell end over his sweaty thighs. As I was doing it, Josh started stroking his massive dick. I kissed and licked the huge thighs, burying my head in the crater between his thighs.

"You lilke that taste? That's the taste of a muscle man's fucking hot legs, the sweat of a real man... and this is a real man's cock, you like this piece of meat?"

Josh slid down the bed and lifted my whole weight like I was just a feather, and started to slde me down over his monsterous dick. He slid me up and down, like I weighed nothing, as if I was a toy on his dick, untill I could feel all 20 inches inside me. I thought a dick that big would hurt, but my arss semmed to accomodate it, fuck knows how.

As I started to slid my hungry ass over the monster meat, Bruce got up from wanking and knelt, one knee either side of Josh, and pushed my head into his massive bouncing pecs, covered in cum from one self induced orgasm already. The massive man had grown more overnight and was bigger and sexier than anyone i'd seen before.

I bounced Josh's dick harder and faster untill I saw every, i mean every muscle in his body tighten up and then as buckets of his hot seed shot into my body, every one og his huge muscles began contracting, they grew a life of their own, beyond Josh's control. This sight sent me and even huge bruce over the edge, both shooting our loads.

"Fuck" exclaimed Josh

"I said he was good" replied Bruce

"Your fuckin' right. Your staying here kid, your our new toy now"

"Fuckin' pumped now. Gonna go grow thes arms" Said Bruce as he flexed one of his massive arms, running the other arm's hand across it, squeezing. "You can do what you want Tom, but ya can't leave. Don't even try it. The better you make us feel, the better off you'll be. Trust me. There's a TV, food in the kitchen and you can go wherever you want... in this building and the back patio. The place is huge and everyone knows your here, no one will hurt you, in a bad way. Don't bother finding any clothes, most of the guys don't have any clothes on... or very few anyway. Loads of the guys are at work at the moment anyway, it's probably just us. Go and have a swim out back or something?"

"Why can't I leave?"

"Don't ask questions like that, ya won't like the answer, you just can't. And once you've seen what all the other guys here are like, you won't wanna leave either.."

"C'mon you fucker" interrupted Josh "You wanna grow or jus' sit round talking to weak little fuckers?"

"Allright, allright, I'm coming. The pool's down the stairs and straight out kid, see you later".

Bruce and Josh walked out together, naked. Both of their asses a perfect bubble butt. Totally round, smooth and solid. The hugely thick legs rolling over eachother and dicks swaying down and slapping them.

Quote:
CHAPTER THREE - MY NEW HOME

They were out of site and I decied to go exploring my new home before I go swimming. I walked down the long, dark corridor. The place seemd so much bigger than I remembered it. There were loads of doors with glass panels in. Most of the rooms were small, almost prision style bedrooms. A simple bed, some gym equipment and a tiny shower. All of them were empty. Just before the stairs was a latge glass door and behind it was the massive gym where Bruce and Josh were working out. The guys were getting hot and sweaty in tight lycra shorts. Each one of their massive muscles pumped and solid.

I walked down the staircase and outside. There was a large swimming pool, yet more gym equipment and some empty sunbed. I walked over to one at the far end to lie on. The sun was hot, beaming down on my back as I walked.

"Tom?" a voice said. I turned round and somehow Id missed. The massive, hairy man was sat, his hand shading his eyes. He had one gargantuan leg either side of the bed as he sat their. His huge dick hanging down and resting on the bed. A forest of hair covered the biggest, beefiest pecs ever as they hung down over his furry eight pac abs. His thick forearms were equally hairy and they ran into the biggest arms ever. His face was covered in stubble, perfectly formed with short, black hair.

"Sit down then" he gestured to the small amound of space on the bed that wasn't consumed by his gargantuan body. Suddenly I was nervous, I covered my dick, and tried to act as if i'd not heard him.

"Don't be embarresed, everyone is when they're new, just sit down and let it all hang loose for me"

I sat down in front of him, still trying to hide my dick. It was tiny compared to his monster. His was bigger soft than my raging boner

"Bruce and Josh give you a good welcome then?"

"Yea.. I guess so" I replied nervously

"They fucking better of done, If they or anyone does anything bad by ya, tell me, Ill sort em out 4 ya" The guy said gurffly. "Those little fucker's think they own the place, but I'm the man round here. All the other pussy's shaving all their hair off, that's what makes a man a man, muscles and hair, fuckin' huge, furry muscles. So... got a favourite muscle then?"

"I guess I kinda like biceps and pecs" I replied

"Your lucky, I got probly the biggest arms and hairiest pecs ere. And I can make em grow if i want em too, but i keep 'em at around 45 inches most the time" he boasted as he flexed his arms

"Grow 'em?" I asked, not understanding

"Yea, one fo the slaves we had here was a bit of a geek, but it had its advantages, he invented thiese pills that we take. Some of us take 'em every morning and if we want to we can jus grow. Some of the men are pussys and don't take em"

"Fuck off, i dont believe it" I said as I reached out for the huge arms.

"Just feel em"

"Shit! No Way!" I could feel it already, they were growing, as was the rest of his body "How big can ya go?"

"Big as I want I guess. Got so fucking big once that I couldn't walk. I was stuck in my room for two days while I shrunk back down. My body was massive. My shoulder muscles touched my ears and my pecs were so big that when I was stuck laying on the floor I couldn't see ahead of me. I was huge, fucking massive. I wanted to wank so much but my arms couldn't even reach my dick cos all the furry muscles got in the way kid. My legs were fucking enormous. That was the best bit.They were so huge that the muscles rubbed against eachother all the way down past my knees. When Id try and lift a leg they were so heavy it turned m on so much." Reminising the experience was turning him on. His dick was soild.

His body had stoped growing, he'd gained a few inches but he wasn't bothered. fingers were running through his hairy 85 inch chest as he bounced the mammoth pecs and carried on with the story.

"I had Josh sit on a one leg and his feet didnt touch the floor. I could even have him sit on a bicep and hed bounce as I flexed it, and you know he's a big guy. Those arms were hot, the boulder that come up when I flexed was bigger than my head"

"Do that now, grow that big" I begged, my aching dick wanting to witness that level of muscle intensity

"That's only for when there's lots of guys around, maybe later today. One little guy can't worship all that muscle, but ill let ya join in if ya good. You can worship some of what big John's capable of"

I was furiously licking out John's deep, furry armpit as he laid back on the sun bed, his big dick's head nuzzled neatly between his pecs, it was so big. I ran my hungry hands over his furry chest, abs and hard dick as I licked out the manly taste of his sweat. I sucked on his biceps when he flxed the fucking huge monsters, squeezing them, feeling the power. I was becoming more intense, loving his arms, the most perfect boulders on the planet, when he picked me up, my whole body plain into the air. He held me effortless above his face and his tongue began to probe my ass, dampening it up, losening it before he moved me forward.

He held me above his monster meat and began to slide his dick into me, my ass stretched untill I was compltly sat on it. I began to massage it with my ass as he squeezed his pecs. He began to put on a little show for me.

He bounced his pecs over and over, looking proud and almost insane with the power he had over me. "Yea, look at these fucking hairy monsters. Real men have these. A Fucking furry moster chest. I could bounce these mother fuckers for you all fucking day. You'd fucking like that, yea, youd like it wouldn't you."

He rose his left arm and flexed that. He licked it.

"Yea, that's a real man's arm. Fucking Huge, strong and hard. Fucking freak. Yea, look at the body on this fucking muscle freak. Yea, fuck this stud's meat, fuck it, harder, fuck it, fucking hard"

I could feel it throbbing inside of me, pulsating as he he began to jerk my dick at the same time. He started groaning, moaning with intense pleasure as every muscle on his gargantuan body began uncontrollabbly spasaming. The sight of this and the feeling of his hot load in my ass sent me over the edge, my cum hitting his neck. His cum kept on coming inside me for ages, load after load.

A sweaty, pumped John leant back as his dick went soft again inside me.

"Yea, your good, maybe you can join ma show later. You better carry on having a look round the house then, there's some boxers down there you can wear if ya wanna, they're mine, but i kinda like walkin round wit nothin on"

I put them on and the boxers were like shorts on me. They fitted tightly round my waist, but his massive legs and meat had stretched them."

What d'ya think?

Last edited by ushersdick; November 26th, 2005 at 12:57 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 01:27 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Nice, but next time you should make the font bigger.

Because the truth is out there...
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 02:57 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was very good especially the descriptions of their sizes. You should continue the story.
  #4   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 03:33 PM

dan25
Excellent---really interesting,was well written and i hope you can continue this story---PLEASE!!! thanks!!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Agreed, more!
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I don't like it.

Last edited by Ogun; November 26th, 2005 at 10:32 PM.
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2005, 08:35 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I like the story and want to see it continued. Maybe our little slave can grow some muscle himself. Also, it would help if you can make the font bigger,
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Flaming Dreamer

It's not that the story's bad, I guess- but bad grammar and spelling turn me off.
From what i read- I only made it through the first two chapters- it' very PWP as well. I like my growth with a bit of plot and maybe even romance.
  #9   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2005, 02:44 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Please do continue!

Personally, I'm liking it so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

But, I do agree with MuscleAvatar, and I'll go one step farther. People, please, just DON'T CUSTOMIZE THE FONT OF YOUR POSTINGS. Let web browsers do their job and display messages the way they've been configured to. (Modulo the 'skin' settings of the message board.) No funky colors, no fonts that I'm sure look pretty on your screen but are almost unreadable on mine. I'm really tired of having to read stories with the text size set to triple-Larger and with the posting "Select All"-d so that the screwed-up colors the author used are negated into non-soothing-but-at-least-contrasting highlight-text coloring.)

Getting back to the topic of personal preference (the previous rant isn't personal pref., it's common sense and expertise from somebody who was practically conceived on the Internet, was communicating online before a lot of you had touch-tone phones, and has an expensive piece of paper that says he's smarter than you are about these things...) personally, know what turns me off? TLAs used with no AEE.

(That'd be Three Letter Acronyms used with no Accompanying Explanation of Expansion, meaning something like this sentence here. Of course, I made that second acronym up and couldn't expect anyone to know or even guess what AEE means here if I didn't tell you. Nor would I be justified in feeling "cool" because I know and you don't. That's not why I'm cooler than you, tho I am.)

There are very few "accepted" TLAs (or acronyms of any length) that are universal enough that they can be used without including the expansion at least the first time, in my opinion. (Home Theater magazine pissed me off recently by allowing one of their writers to go on about "HTIBs" for 6 pages straight without ever expanding the term. Now, I'm sure everyone who's interested in home theater knows what an HTIB is, but it doesn't seem like it'd bloat the magazine into "War and Peace" to include an expansion the first time it's used. I'm a geek, and while I get the general idea of what class of devices they're talking about from the context, and I can imagine a FEW bullshitty buzzword-filled expansions that would fit the acronym, I still have no fsckin' clue what it means.) My rule of thumb is, if I can't find the expansion across all of the dictionaries that my 'dict' client surveys (which is a lot), it ain't an accepted TLA. But all I get is:
[CODE]
[ferd@tinky]~/admin% dict HTIB PWP
No definitions found for "HTIB", perhaps you mean:

vera: hpib
foldoc: hpib
No definitions found for "PWP", perhaps you mean:
gcide: Powp awp Pap PCP Pip pop Pup
wn: pap PCP pep pip pop PPP pup PWR
moby-thes: pap pep pip pop pup
vera: wp pp awp cwp lwp pap pcp pdp pep pgp php pip
plp pmp pnp pop ppp psp ptp pup pvp pwb pwd pwm pwn
pwv
jargon: pop
foldoc: pw lwp rwp pap pdp pfp pgp pip plp pnp pop
ppp
gazetteer: Pep
[/CODE]

Honestly, I'm just giving Ogun shit, because looking over his litany-o-postings (106 in total, you go girl), he's always critical and always nitpickey, but he seems to at least be constructive most of the time. "I don't like it"? Well, gee, who cares? I mean, it's one thing if you have suggestions on how to improve the story, but if something's just not to your taste? I don't like liver, but I don't feel the need to walk into a restaurant and inform the waiter of that fact before ordering something else. Nor do I go through the menu telling the chef which of his offerings I would personally find distateful. Of course, one may see this posting as hypocritical in that regard, since I did go through Ogun's 106 previous posts (OK, the latest 15; I'm lazy) and decide which of those I do/don't like before laying into this one.

Really-honestly, I'm going through a shitty time in my personal life, I'm really, impotently angry with a few people who are all successfully avoiding the issues at hand or the reasons behind them, leaving me with no outlet. I'm lonely, I'm upset, I'm nervous, I'm not sleeping, and I'm going to pick a fight with SOMEBODY, goddammit, even if it's some poor (if slightly rude) complete stranger on a message board, in a completely off-topic way, and certainly off-topic and randomly enough that the poor dick certainly won't see it coming.

Dammit, Ogun! Grr.

...I don't feel any better.

Last edited by nypup2train; November 30th, 2005 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Mistakenly credited Xythan for MuscleAvatar's input
  #10   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Flaming Dreamer

[color=#c6cdf3]I'm sorry; I'll try not to be so picky in the future. I had been vague because I was afraid of insulting UD by giving him pointers. Frankly the grammar, spelling needs a little work - UD said he'd be glad to let me edit it. Once i get past that I'll read it again- so far, however, it sems tro be mainly sex with very little plot. Not that I'm expecting Dickens here or anything- at least I shouldn't be. I'd better get around to writing a story of my own too.[/color]

Last edited by Ogun; December 1st, 2005 at 12:05 AM.
  #11   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 02:05 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
it sems tro be mainly sex with very little plot. Not that I'm expecting Dickens

Well to be honest, thats the point, as much sex as possible!
  #12   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Flaming Dreamer

'k. anyway, i'm proofreading your stuff.
  #13   Add to sketlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 08:19 AM
The muscle empire

sketlover is on a distinguished road
up ^^
Just found this story. I think is fantastic. Just what i'm here for.
Enormous guys worship by smaller ones. Keep going

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options