The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Poll: Which POV character do you want to see more of?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Which POV character do you want to see more of?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.31 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:01 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Someone needs to get going on this it was gettings good, I like the Parker character...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
Hey, why's this story taking so long to keep going? *whines like a little kid*
  #43   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Pandering for Attention

Oliver904 is on a distinguished road
Part 29

Luther moaned as his blond muscle worshiper worked his tongue over the nipples of his shuddering pecs. The red-head was at his cock, jaw stretched to the limit, lips sliding over the throbbing veins of his slick shaft. Slowly, Luther thought. Slowly. His muscle worshipers were getting too good. He had to be careful not to release too much energy.

It had happened once when he was younger. When he had first discovered his Hanazin powers. Luther had vaporized the boy and hadn?t realized it until the surge had faded one hour later. He remembered that day, ironically, with a bit of nostalgia. Returning to his high school was the best part. That had been quite a mess for the constables to clean up. But those fuckin? jocks had it coming. They had made each day of Luther?s life a living hell, so he made sure to return the favor.

?FUUUUUUCK! Luther roared. The red-head flew across the room and smacked into the far wall as Luther released a torrent of hot cum. Luther leered at his loyal hybrid, painting every striation of the boy?s lean, teen-bodybuilder-like body, suspending him up by only the force of his powerful flow of man juice.

The boy had come to him a skinny, lanky little shit. A fuckin? pussy. That?s what the Lacrosse players at his university had scraped across his back the night Luther had found him. Luther almost felt obligated to help. In some ways to ?employ? him into his services. Sure, the boy had been hesitant, but that was before he was introduced to the ?benefits package?. Luther had scanned the boy?s mind a few times just out of curiosity. Just to see what he had done with his new abilities. Hybrids certainly weren?t like full Hanazins, but they were far superior to their human counterparts. And Harry, the red-head, had made good use of his new abilities.

The first thing Harry did was get even. After only his first few ?fiascos? with Luther, Harry had put on pounds of muscle. The skinny little shit, the fuckin? pussy, had now possessed the body of a champion college wrestler. It had been a good thing he had bought all his clothes oversized. Still, he had to rip the sleeves off to make room for his hulked out arms. He had marched straight across the campus and was able to break the lock of the boy?s locker room. That?s where he waited for the Lacrosse team. Luther couldn?t help but blast again as he replayed Harry?s actions that day. It reminded him so much of himself and what he had done back in High School. Those Lacrosse players never saw it coming. Harry was 20 times stronger, faster. They had tried to land a few punches, but Harry saw them all coming. Every one of them.

The Lacrosse team coach had found his players only minutes later with the bones in their hands crushed into fragments and their bodies pincered in the twisted metal of the surrounding lockers. All were alive, but they?d never play Lacrosse again.

Harry slowly slid down the cum soaked wall as Luther drained the last bits of his jizz. But Luther had yet to give Hunter, the blond, his due reward. He grasped a tuft of Hunter?s mane and guided the blond towards his sputtering pole. Luther leaned back, his hands joined behind his head. With only the strength of his fat cock, he lifted Hunter from the floor, the blond attached like a lamprey. Harry recovered fast and gave Hunter a well-deserved rim job. Finally, Luther bellowed, clutching the back of Hunter?s skull to brace him for the explosion. And it was an explosion.

Luther had released so much of his fluid that the excess sprayed out of Hunter?s mouth like a plugged up fire hose. Harry couldn?t take it anymore and rammed his cock into Hunter?s ass, blowing his hybrid load into his fellow muscle worshiper. And seconds later Hunter detonated over Luther?s vibrating and collapsing abs.

Luther traced the birth of the new striations of his cum covered eight-pack, massaging the budding vessels that joined the network covering his obliques. The change was always slower with his muscle worshipers. He wished he could see them transforming right in front of him. But they would come tomorrow. And they would return bigger, stronger, and ready for more.

Parker had grabbed a new pair of shorts before he had left his apartment with Mr. Archer. The huge muscle god actually had a car. A Range Rover. It had to have been modified, otherwise it would?ve fallen to pieces the second the two of them, with all their pounds of pure muscle, got into the oversized vehicle.

They had been driving for about an hour. Parker?s cock was again tenting his shorts. He couldn?t help it. Just being around Mr. Archer felt like he was basking in an ocean of raw testosterone. But Mr. Archer took no notice of it. Parker wondered if the man would care if he just whipped it out and started wanking right in front of him. Perhaps then he?d notice. In a few seconds he was going to rip right through his shorts anyways.

Mr. Archer made a sharp right into a parking garage. Parker watched the man?s muscle in his forearms flex as he turned the wheel, veins running through his thick, meaty hands.

?Aah shit!?

The SUV was tussled to and fro before Parker?s 14-incher tore through his shorts and blasted a wave of cum onto the windshield. Mr. Archer seemed unbothered, again, but he quickly pulled into the nearest parking spot and let Parker?s veiny barge pole spew its last bits. When it was over, the windshield was covered in a dripping, gooey plaster that plopped onto the already cum soaked dash.

?Sorry,? Parker murmured. He could barely get the words to leave his lips. His body was changing again, growing, and it wasn?t long until his pecs and delts ballooned outward and shredded the seatbelt.

Mr. Archer smiled. ?It?s alright.? He lifted a glowing hand and the mess instantly dissolved away. He had done that at the apartment too. It was as if it never happened.

?How?d you do that?? Parker asked, still lost in the ecstasy of his transformation. His legs were lengthening and his knees bunched up higher in the seat. He watched the muscle moving in his quads, pulsating under the skin, engorging with more fiber and tissue as a network of vessels slithered to join the veins by his cock. ?It?s like some sort of magic.?

?It?s not magic,? Mr. Archer said. ?It?s matter manipulation. Everything is made of energy. Hanazins have the power to control that energy?you?ll learn all this later at the Academy.?

?Does it work on other Hanazins? I mean, I?m energy, right?? Parker?s fingers explored the deep valleys of his six-pack. The muscle was still shuddering a bit, and he could almost feel the fat dissolving underneath his skin.

?What you?re experiencing now is a result of your body reacting to that energy,? Mr. Archer said. ?Though it takes time to actually manipulate a Hanazin?s features. Though you could use a haircut.? He raised his glowing palm again and Parker?s long locks were sucked back into his skull, leaving a short buzzed appearance.

Parker nodded, rubbing his fingers over the scratchy surface. ?That is so cool...? He smiled. ?I like it.?

?You ready to go??

?Go where??

?I?m going to fly you the rest of the way,? Mr. Archer said. ?To my place, I mean. We?ll leave for the Academy tomorrow and I?ve already suggested they put you in Eumorah House?it was my old house.?

?House? Is this some sort of boarding school? What about my parents??

?Don?t worry. It will all be taken care of. You?re a little old for a first year, but age doesn?t really make a difference there.?

Mr. Archer opened his car door and Parker followed.

He?d forgotten his legs had lengthened and he accidentally put his foot through the pavement. He pulled it out easy enough and, thankfully, there was no structural damage. Funny thing was, even if the parking garage had been full, Parker wouldn?t have cared about any of it. For some reason, he actually WANTED people to see him there. Nudity and all, crashing his foot through the solid ground. But it was empty.

?You said we were flying?? Parker?s brow creased in confusion.

?Hold on tight,? Mr. Archer said, grabbing the still growing Parker around his broad torso.

It was too amazing to comprehend. Parker wasn?t even frightened. Mr. Archer had him pressed tightly against his body and Parker could feel every rock hard bit of muscle. Parker cursed himself again as his rocket initiated its second launch sequence. He had no doubt Mr. Archer could feel his pole sliding and throbbing up against him. Don?t blow. Don?t blow, Parker repeated over in his head.

Mr. Archer navigated through the garage like a guided missile, and within seconds, they were soaring over the city at a blazing speed. The wind somehow just soared around them. There was no resistance. Parker figured Mr. Archer was doing something again to make it possible, but either way, everything underneath them subsided into only a blur of lines and colors. Soon, it was like he and Mr. Archer were moving at some sort of warp, like in the Star Trek shows and it had only to be but a minute before Mr. Archer was leading the way towards the ground.

They were standing in the front yard of probably one of the most perfect white-picket fence houses in the world. The house was a Cape Cod Hybrid of sorts, two stories with a covered front porch. Parker knew the terms. His mom was a real estate lady. This house, in this neighborhood would go for a few million easily.

?Nice place,? Parker said.

Mr. Archer led the way through the front door and the lights switched on on their own accord. ?Make yourself at home. You can take my son?s room. Second on the right.? He moved back outside.

?Where are you going?? Parker spun around, his steel hard dick smashing through a side table and vase. ?Sorry.?

Mr. Archer raised his glowing hand yet again and repaired the damage. ?I have to pick up my younger son from the babysitters. I?ll be back soon enough.? He chuckled. ?Just try not to bust the plasma screen. It?s one of the harder things to fix.?

Parker nodded, embarrassed.

?Oh, and your welcome to the clothes in Sean?s room as well?my son?s room,? Mr. Archer said. And with that, he flew off in a blur. This time, there was an immense bit of wind that blew through the front door with a loud gust.

Though solid muscle, even Parker was pushed back a bit. He closed the door and made his way upstairs. Second door on the right. He entered.

Strange. It looked completely normal. For some reason Parker thought the person who made him who he was would have some sort of cool room. But there was nothing out of the ordinary. There was a bed, a mirror, a dresser, and a door off to the side. It led to a bathroom.

Parker caught sight of himself as he passed the mirror.

?Fuckin? A,? he whispered, rubbing his vascular hands over his even more vascular forearms. He used to have to stare at all those Abercrombie models at work and now he actually looked like one. He was beautiful. And Mr. Archer had been right to give him a haircut.

Parker let his cock engorge a bit more while he went into a double bicep pose. He flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed, watching the corded muscle underneath jump up like separate parts of his body. The chasm beneath his biceps and triceps only deepened the more he did it.

He stared out the window next to the bed. Mr. Archer?s house was next to an enormous lake. But across the ways, Parker could see something. A bonfire. He concentrated just a little more and could hear the sounds around it. The crackling of the fire, the booming music, the chatter. A party.

Parker turned back to the mirror and went into a most-muscular. Every vein, every striation seemed to jump right out before him. ?FUCK!? he roared.

The mirror shattered and so did the window and all around him the room was rattling violently. The bed was actually hopping. Finally, Parker came, blasting the entire room with his hot fluid. He was in a complete state of ecstasy. Cum was splashing everywhere in torrents. His dick seemed a neverending source of jizz. It reminded Parker of that scene in that Freddy Krugar movie where Freddy gets Johnny Depp. Only this wasn?t blood, but cum.

Finally, he was spent, but his body had yet more to grow. Parker found some shorts and a t-shirt after he had accidentally crushed the cum splashed dresser drawer. The clothes were clean enough though, and extra large to fit over him.

But as he threw it all on, he realized his muscles were still reshaping. He could feel his hard, god-like body pushing up against the fabric. He could actually feel his pecs expanding and he watched the network of veins crawl down his biceps, forearms, and retreat at his wrists. His feet were still growing, but he wasn?t going to bother with shoes anyways. Honestly, he expected the clothes would all be temporary. He wasn?t planning to keep them on.

He looked down and smirked as he saw the ?AF? emblems, then set off towards the room?s door. Mr. Archer didn?t say he couldn?t go out, did he? But then Parker stopped. He had a crazy thought. He turned towards the window. It was closer to the lake anyways.

He slid up the shattered pane and leaned out over the sill. He wasn?t thinking, but somehow he just knew he could do it. It was pretty high up, but he?d been much higher earlier with Mr. Archer. Parker?s vascular calves flexed into two perfect diamond shapes and like a falcon, he jumped and soared out into the night. He wasn?t very good at it though, and had somewhat misjudged the distance, but he had successfully landed over the enormous lake and a few miles away from the bonfire. Within minutes, his powerful legs had carried him swiftly to the party. The muscle quickly adjusted to the few seconds of stress, more veins perusing over the front of his calves, over his shins, passed his knees and joining the network of his quads?which were rapidly vibrating as the fat dissolved away. It left only the leanest, most ripped quads Parker had ever seen?so far at least?and they were threatening now to tear through the fabric of his shorts.

So Parker hurried forward. Sure he was uninvited, but when you looked like Parker, it wasn?t hard finding an invitation. Heads turned. Boys and girls. All silent.

?Can I join the party?? Parker asked with a smirk. Six girls to his right blushed immediately. He winked in their direction, and offered them a quick pec jiggle. It was almost like he could see their nipples getting harder and sense their cunts getting wetter. Whether he liked pussy or not, it felt good to get girls to do that for him.

The boys said nothing. Then Parker thought, ?Fuck it!? and he gripped the collar of his shirt. The next second he tore the fabric from top to bottom and discarded the shredded remains into the fire.

The girls squealed. They couldn?t help themselves and ran over to Parker, immediately pouring their leftover beer over his perfect body and rubbing their hands over any bit of muscle they could find. The boys, about ten of them, quite possibly dating a few of the girls, were in no ways enraged. They were too stunned at the image before them. Parker hadn?t noticed, but his cock was pushing up through his waistband and now sat warm and vibrating against his torso just underneath his pecs.

The girls wasted no time with that and as the first of them put her lips around his ever engorging tip, Parker felt a surge of energy escape him. All the bottles of beer burst and popped. The ones the boys were holding, the ones just sitting around. Maybe even the ones in the coolers.

?Sorry boys,? Parker said, as he ripped off his pants. ?But I?ve got a full tap over here, if you?re still thirsty.?
The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver904 For This Useful Post:
skumbum (October 8th, 2013)
  #44   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
damn! i wish that tap was real lol. oliver you write impressive chapters wow
  #45   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:52 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Man....I wish I could write, I would love to see this story to start up again, but I suck at writing,
  #46   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Pandering for Attention

Sorry it's been a while (as always *LOL*). Anyways, I've tried to address a few questions in the narrative. Also, please forgive my sloppiness. I haven't really had time to go over it for typos and such. But hope you enjoy anyways.

Oliver

Part 30

Luther could feel him coming up the stairs. He could feel the power radiating with each step. Strange though. Dirk never used the steps and never took his time.

Luther threw off his muscle worshippers, having to fight the red-head off his engorged, dripping, and ready to blow cock. He sent them away with a swift dismissive wave, the three worshippers sliding away slicked with cum and propelled by his psychic energy. The three of them were still wanking their Hybrid sized poles, their nut-sacks heaving like that of their master?s, and soon, the three of them came in a torrent of white fluid as Luther stood ready to meet the intruder.

It all happened too fast. Luther had been standing in his room and in a millisecond?s time, was sent flying through the opposite wall. He landed in an open field, Dirk?s home nowhere in sight. His body felt like it had been pummeled by a brigade of seasoned constables and as he got to his hands and knees, his muscles adjusted accordingly. His toes dug into the grass as his height increased and he watched the veins pulsing in the backs of his hands, joining the network of his forearms. He leaned back so his ass sat against his heels, his iron glutes shuddering against his hardening calves, and his cock exploded, releasing a load that would put Old Faithful to shame. Even the light of the sun was momentarily shadowed over Luther as his thick man juice blasted from his girth expanding tool.

Luther got to his feet once spent, the landscape around him colored in the ivory tones of his warm fluid, his cock bobbing still by his pecs, sputtering the remaining bits from his shaft as his pecs vibrated and ballooned outward. He couldn?t help but rub his cum over his chest, white clumps forming in the almost invisible fuzz that covered the surface of his skin. He could feel the veins pulsating underneath his fingers, moving away from his hands and upwards towards his shoulders. He watched the veiny river flow down his biceps, down his forearms, until finally it stopped at his wrists. It never got old. He never missed watching his body change. But the moment was soon interrupted.

?Hope you enjoyed that.?

Luther spun around.

Dirk?s son. Sean. He knew the face, but certainly not the body. He had watched the boy train over the days he had been staying with Dirk, but never had he seen the boy in the form he was in. Sean stood a few feet away, towering eight and a half feet tall, muscles ripped, lean, and far more massive then Luther?s best Intermediate level form. His flaccid cock bobbed between his pulsing, vascular thighs and calves like a third leg, and he rubbed his giant hands upward over his impossibly lean ten-pack that seemed to tighten with each breath. The power that poured off of him, though invisible at the moment, seemed uncanny for somebody his age. Dirk?s son indeed.

The boy?s eyes perused the scene in front of him. ?Sure seems like you did.?

Luther smirked and raised his hand to clean up. The cum disappeared in an instant as the glow faded from around his fingers. ?What is it that you want, Sean? I hope you have the key??

Luther felt his abs hit his spine as Sean sent a fist into his stomach. He had moved faster than a blink and had struck with a force far greater than Dirk had ever delivered. Luther doubled-over, his mouth hanging open, seconds later filled with the warm meat of Sean?s slick, engorging fuck stick.

?My dad was right,? Sean said. ?You DO talk to much.?

The boy let his load detonate down Luther?s throat, excess spraying from the tiny openings between cock and lips, spattering off the hard v-shaped muscle of Sean?s torso as the earth quaked around them. Luther then felt himself being flipped over, the boy?s cock still spraying with the force of a fire hose, retreating from mouth and ramming into the older Hanazin?s ass, bucking like a mad man and sending Luther deeper into the earth.

Luther couldn?t fight the pain and ecstasy that rushed through his body, the boy?s climatic surge shooting into him, the massive load trying to find an escape passed the throbbing meat that blocked its path. The boy growled low in his throat, snatching Luther?s shortened locks, yanking his head back, as the ecstasy disappeared and the pain increased. The earth beneath them was breaking apart, the tremors too much for the ground to remain stable, but Luther let his load loose anyways. He couldn?t help it, and again the field in front of him was transformed into a vibrating, cum covered landscape, excess creamy man glue dripping in slow glops down into deep, newly formed fissures.

But then the forceful fucking ceased and Luther was instantly lifted instead off his feet by the might of Sean?s grip, the boy?s hand at his throat, effortlessly holding the mass of muscle in the air. Luther choked, his cock still spraying, the earth still trembling, and both he and Sean?s muscles still transforming. He just couldn?t keep up with the boy. Every part of the young Hanazin was throbbing, thick vascular networks feeding muscle, dissolving all fat, leaving only lean, ripped fibers. It was hard to find any part of him that WASN?T covered in a pulsating vine of veins, showcased even in his forehead and temples. Luther had seen it before with Dirk. The boy was keeping his power level stable, though his body was begging him to move to the next, higher form. The young Hanazin was ready to move to Hyper Level!

?You?ll destroy yourself, Sean,? Luther managed to say. ?You can?t stay in Advanced Form like that. You?ll go crazy. Insane. And soon you won?t have a mind to give you any conscious.?

?Advanced?? Sean laughed, his still ballooning chest jumping up and down. ?You think this is my Advanced Form?? He flung Luther away, sending the Hanazin to land on his back in an untouched field, miles away.

When Luther looked up, Sean was already there.

The boy kneeled down next to him. ?Have you not figured it out yet, Luther?? Sean said. ?This is my Rookie Level.? He began to laugh again, almost maniacally. ?I made sure to keep it. I wanted you to know you?re thoroughly outmatched.?

?I?m not your enemy,? Luther said. ?I?m not looking for a fight.?

?Not yet,? Sean said. He smiled, then reappeared with a fist in Luther?s stomach. Only, it wasn?t a single strike. More like a hundred, and Luther felt every balled up fist pounding into his gut. ?I need to know, Luther!?

Sean raised his glowing hand and the blue aura around his fingers coalesced in front of his palm, a key materializing seconds later.

The boy didn?t need to continue. Luther already knew what he wanted to know. And he was sworn not to tell him.

Parker looked out across the lake, the light of the moon shimmering off the glossy surface of the water. He would have to make the jump again, and this time not overshoot it. He was just about to prepare for it, his quads flexing, his calves etching, when he heard somebody coming up behind him. He turned around.

One of the boys from the party encampment was pushing through the brush a few feet away. Parker had heard him coming a minute prior, but hadn?t thought he was coming in his direction. He had thought the lot of them, the girls and the boys, had been fucked, sucked, and spent enough to need a day or two to recover.

The boy smiled when he spotted Parker, grinning from ear to ear and holding up something blue. ?Found this in my car.?

Parker padded towards the boy, his long, flaccid cock swinging between his thighs.

The boy wasn?t a bad looker. A kind of ?boy next door? type of face, a body tanned and toned like a surfer, and curly, dirty blond hair colored like he spent days in the sun. He was the type Parker used to envy when they came in shopping at his old place of employment. He was the type Parker used to dream pulling into the back room for a tussle. When Mr. Archer?s son came in that fateful day, it was finally too much to take. And lucky he did.

The boy unfolded the blue fabric. It was a shirt. A Superman shirt, the red and yellow emblem faded and cracking. ?Thought it was fitting,? he said.

Parker raised an eyebrow, placing his hands on his hips, causing his pecs to jump.

?Well?? The boy?s cheeks reddened. ?Well fitting for the occasion I mean?? He shrugged, embarrassed, and tossed the shirt aside. ?Sorry, it was probably a dumb idea.?

Parker laughed, almost enjoying seeing the boy, ?that type?, thoroughly embarrassed. But he made to comfort the boy anyways. ?Nah, it?s cool.? He smiled, his cock mindlessly inflating. Parker cursed, but then quickly remembered his position in all of it. HE was the god to the peon, the titan to the man. He was the one being gawked at at the moment.

?My name?s Ethan, by the way,? the boy said.

Parker couldn?t help himself. He had to chuckle.

?I know,? Ethan said. ?It?s so?so Dawson?s Creek, or something.? He was still shirtless, and was moving his fingers lithely across his six pack. ?My mom?s idea.?

?It?s cute,? Parker said with a smirk. He nodded his chin towards the boy?s tented board shorts. ?You still hungry, or something.?

?Awe fuck,? the boy murmured, turning away. He sighed. ?Who am I kidding??

?Not me,? Parker said, moving to stand behind the boy. He let his throbbing Hanazin piece warm itself against the boy?s back. ?If you want another ride, admission?s free.?

The boy spun around, coming face to face with Parker?s engorged, slimy tool. But he dared not touch it. Not yet.

?I don?t know what it is about you,? Ethan said. ?I don?t?I?m not gay?I?m?I?m??

Parker chuckled again, his cock bobbing with his laughter, dropping a dollop of precum onto the grass. ?Does it really matter??

For a moment Ethan said nothing, then quietly, and slowly, moved forward. He grabbed hold of Parker?s dick with both hands, his fingers webbed with slime as he worked the tip.

?Jesus Christ,? he murmured, his lips closing in on Parker?s shaft. ?What the fuck are you??

?A god among men,? Parker said, guiding Ethan?s head. ?That work for you??

Ethan?s lips closed around Parker?s throbbing tool, gagging as he tried to stuff it deeper down his throat. Parker, for his part, just let the boy work his magic, clasping his hands behind his head. And it was magic, as it didn?t take long for Parker to feel the surge of ecstasy he had so grown used to feeling. It was different from what he had felt as a normal boy. It was like an electric surge, a pulsating that started at his heart and continuously shot over and over to every part of his body, from the nerve endings of his brain to the tips of his toes as if he was climaxing over and over. But his recent climaxes were another thing all together. And as Ethan sucked and licked his nut-sack, the usual tremors that accompanied it had begun. Birds were chirping and leaving the trees and the water of the lake was slushing back and forth.

Licking Parker?s entire, enormous shaft, Ethan placed his lips back around the tip. Parker couldn?t take it anymore, and his cock blasted forth into Ethan?s mandible, filling the empty space that wasn?t already full of massive, throbbing man meat.

?FUCK!? Parker yelled, his warm jizz flooding down the boy?s throat, Ethan gurgling, trying to keep up with the surge, the excess so thick that it didn?t spray from his lips, but flowed in a slow batter of cum.

Ethan now looked to be in pain, his head and temples pulsating. But Parker couldn?t stop himself. The ecstasy was too much, the feelings of his superhuman climax like some crazy hallucinogen, mixing with the cocktail that was the tingly, electrical pulses that raced through his nervous system.

He couldn?t stop himself. So somebody stopped it for him, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him away from Ethan?s lamprey-like suction. The person spun Parker around, letting his blasting man hose spread his storm of cum over the lake. And in one final moment, a surge of raw power streamed out from his body, pushing the water of the lake away and up into a tsunami like wave, headed for the Archer home. But the hand on his shoulder extended before him, glowing bright blue. The water subsided in a biblical display, like Moses parting the sea, though quietly settling back into the basin where it belonged.

?I should?ve told you not to leave the house.?

The voice was familiar. Parker followed the muscled forearm at his shoulder. ?Mr. Archer.?

Mr. Archer smiled shortly, then looked back at Ethan. ?If I hadn?t come, you would?ve killed him, you know.?

?Killed?? Parker said. Ethan was looking between the two masses of muscle standing before him, his jaw hanging open and his eyes flitting back and forth. ?I hadn?t?the others??

?Your power if growing faster than it should,? Mr. Archer said. He sighed. ?I sensed it on my way back to the house.?

?Th-there?s two of you,? Ethan muttered.

Mr. Archer turned to face Ethan, the boy?s mouth still dripping white with cum. ?In a few days time you?ll start to feel some changes. You?ll be stronger, faster, smarter. Your muscles will grow and?and so will some other things.?

?Y-you mean, I?m gonna become like?like??

?Uh, no,? Mr. Archer said. ?Sorry to disappoint you.? He paused, then continued. ?But the changes you will experience will be substantial. People will ask questions. Your parents, your friends. These changes, though slow to me and Parker here, will seem accelerated to you and others like you.? He sighed. ?And there?s nothing I can do about it.?

?You make it sound like it?s a BAD thing,? Ethan said, his face glowing.

?It can be,? Mr. Archer said. ?Which is why I hope you don?t hold this against me.? Mr. Archer lifted a glowing hand again, and Ethan passed out.

?What?d you do to him?? Parker asked. His slimy cock was retreating heartbeat by heartbeat and every muscle of his body was trembling in its transformation. ?You didn?t do some mind-trippy thing, did you??

?Mind trippy thing?? Mr. Archer arched an eyebrow. He shrugged. ?I guess you could call it that.? He walked over to Parker and patted the still vibrating muscles of his back, lats spreading outward and traps climbing up his neck. ?I combined a memory erase with a memory manipulation,? Mr. Archer went on. ?He won?t remember you, or what you did, and he?ll have a story to tell about his?his changes.?

?And the others??

Mr. Archer?s massive chest heaved in a long sigh. ?Others??

Sean grabbed hold of Luther?s face with a single hand, again lifting the older Hanazin effortlessly into the air. ?If you?re not going to speak??

Luther broke away, his movements reaching a high mach speed, sending a roundhouse kick towards Sean?s stomach. But Sean eyes saw it all in slow motion. And yet, he did nothing to stop it. He let the kick land straight into his gut, a kick that swiftly turned to a few hundred. But Sean took it all in stride, unmoved, and unharmed. Luther was mortified that his powerful kicks did nothing but cause Sean?s abs to change, the lean ten pack growing leaner, veins climbing up from the lower parts and towards his obliques.

Sean swatted Luther away as if he was nothing but a pesky fly, sending the mass of muscle flying backwards through a cliff face and skittering across a large lake at a speed that was impressive to even Sean?s enhanced vision. Sean was there to meet him as he rolled over onto his stomach, and used his psychic energy to lift the older Hanazin back into the air.

Luther was levitating in front of Sean?s glowing hand, almost trembling, though with a face full of defiance. Sean smiled, feeling that he just might enjoy this.

?You?re not going to tell me?? Sean asked. The key again materialized in front of him. ?Do you really think you have a choice?? Sean?s laughter settled into a sigh and he let his energy flow out of him, moving into his Intermediate Power Level. He went into a most muscular, his energy pinning Luther to the giant redwood at his back, the bark cracking and soon cradling the inflating muscle of the older Hanazin.

Sean?s cock exploded with uncanny force, sending Luther away through the massive tree trunk in a spray of white cream, the ground rattling and quaking as Sean levitated into the air, bellowing as his muscles transformed. His pecs moved like water, like it was flowing into his sternum, finally settling in a quick spreading network of throbbing veins that moved swiftly over the now larger slabs of meat. Every cut, every striation was visible, the skin almost nonexistent, a powerful aura emanating from his body, until finally it exploded in a column of golden energy towards the earth, effecting the abandoned landscape like an atomic blast, turning the once lush forest into a barren desert.

Luther lay motionless miles away, but Sean easily spotted him, landing lithely next to the Hanazin?s singed body, his massive pole still sputtering with quick sprays of man juice. He rolled Luther over, the older Hanazin?s face still defiant.

?What?s the matter?? Sean asked, forcing his slick pole into Luther?s mouth. ?Cock got your tongue.? With only the strength of his dick, he lifted the mountain of muscle from the ground and swung him away, not far, but forcefully tumbling. ?The key, Luther! What does it do??

Luther was still silent, and he, like many others, actually had the balls to stand up. He roared, his cock blasting, his muscles expanding to a picture perfect model of a Craig Titus morphed photograph. He rushed forth, again to Sean, in slow motion, landing a hundred punches to Sean?s chest, another hundred knees to his gut, and using his psychic energy, called the barren earth upward to pummel Sean with a hundred earthen, serpent like columns. In the end, Sean was left unmoved, and unscathed. And the next moment, he was standing behind Luther, casually chuckling as the older Hanazin stood heaving and breathless.

Suddenly, though Sean lifted not a finger, let loose not a bit of psychic energy, Luther was knocked up into the air. The older Hanazin was pummeled in the stomach, sending him higher, hammered away to the left, back to the right, until finally, like blinking, he was laying face down once again on the earth. Sean had achieved a level of speed that Luther just couldn?t match. It would be like fighting against time, as Sean?s movements defied the very laws of it.

Luther?s back was changing still as Sean approached. He watched the Hanazin?s skin tremble as the muscle transformed beneath it, and stared at the veins running and pulsating on the backs of his forearms. The man?s calves were perfect, and Sean couldn?t help but massage the shuddering diamond shaped muscle, his fingers tracing the wiry network of veins, and bumping across the chasm between each fiber.

?Come now, Luther,? Sean said, softly. ?Just tell me. What does the key do? What does it open?? He rolled Luther over to look at him, then passed a surge of energy into his body.

Luther howled, writhing as the energy threatened to erase him from existence. His limbs faded and manifested over and over, until Sean finally ceased the flow of energy.

?ALL RIGHT!? Luther shouted. ?All right?I?ll tell you.?

Sean smirked. ?I?m listening.?

?The key is not a key,? Luther said. ?It opens nothing?ARRGH!?

Sean had again sent out a flow of energy, a bit more powerful, the veins of his forearms and hands pulsing slowly. ?I?m tired of your fucking games, Luther.?

?It?s the truth!? Luther screamed. ?Goddammit, it?s the truth!?

Sean again dropped the energy.

?The key is a seal masquerading as a key,? Luther said. ?It?s metaphorical, don?t you see??

?I don?t??

?YOUR seal,? Luther said. ?Your father?your other father?sealed away your power. Dirk broke it. Your other father was smart. The seal inside of YOU was much more advanced. It needed no disguise. But your father, Max, didn?t think you?d advance so much in your power. He underestimated that it would BE that power that eventually weakened it enough for Dirk to find you and break it. And finally release your full potential.?

?Why seal my power?? Sean asked, rubbing a hand over Luther?s right quad. ?Were they afraid I?d surpass them??

Luther laughed, appearing as if it pained him to do so. ?Don?t be a fool. Open your eyes. Don?t you think it?s odd that the constables hadn?t long ago destroyed Dirk? Don?t you think it?s odd that they allow him to live in the human realm?? He rolled onto his back, glaring up at the sky. ?Dirk is no threat to them. Not when the power of his two sons is sealed away.?

Sean sprang to his feet. ?Two??

?Of course two,? Luther said. ?You didn?t really think you were the only one, did you?? He laughed, again appearing as if it pained him, his eight-pack etching prominently as he winced. ?Your quick advancement gave him the energy he needed. Your initial transformation gave him all that he had for so many years been deprived of.? He paused. ?The constables never saw it coming. Dirk is the chosen one. They knew that much. The one foretold in our legends. But for many years he had easily been controlled. Contained. But now, he grows stronger as you grow stronger. And once the second seal is broken, Dirk?s second son will be released, his power will grow, and Dirk will feed off of it like he does you.? Luther smiled in a nostalgic way. ?He will be unstoppable.?
  #47   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 12:21 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh yeah! Yeah.
Thanks...!
  #48   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
Pandering for Attention

Part 31

?Sorry I?m late.?

Jason flew down the cliff side to land next to the other Ferunah JV Team members gathered on the beach. His toes settled into the sand with a soft paft, the wind brushing his hard, ripped torso. He, like the others, watched his skin adjusting to the beaming sunshine, turning his ivory color to a more golden hue.

?My dad held me over,? Jason said.

?What for?? Kevin Vasher, team captain, asked. He, like most JV captains, was in his fourth year at the Academy. It seemed he had just finished a match, as his teen-bodybuilder-like torso was still transforming, the thick muscle of his meaty, vascular pecs still inflating as his abs collapsed and grew leaner, allowing a network of veins to crawl up from the shredded remains of his team speedo and towards the muscle of his obliques, his cock slowly retreating by his shuddering thighs. ?Your grades are alright, aren?t they??

?More than alright,? Jason said. ?According to him, they?re too good. He thinks I?m not having enough fun.?

Both Kevin?s brothers burst out laughing. Derick and Dexter, identical twins, were in their second year. Unlike their brother, they had black hair that sprouted both from their head and armpits. Both, before their transformation, had Hanazin script tattooed onto their bodies?Derick on his left pec, Dexter his right. Some sort of prayer from the Vasher clan. The two of them still had their uniforms intact and their muscles were stable and resting, though their abs were etching nicely as their laughter settled. They were known for some unique attacks, from what Jason had heard, mainly during the doubles-round, and were rumored to possess speed far greater than Ferunahs should possess. Completely opposite from Kevin, who was more the strong type.

?Guess your dad didn?t hear about you and Ty then,? Derick said. ?Sounded fun enough.? This time he had said it in unison with Dexter. The two of them did that a lot. Kinda annoying sometimes, Jason thought.

Tyler Kwantan was a second year as well. He was one of those unfairly beautiful blonds that everybody wished they could be?or fuck. It always seemed those types were named Tyler too. It was true that he and Jason had spent some time together, and certainly true that they had a more than public ass pounding in town by the Mind Cycle. But most of the team had had their turns at him as well. No big deal. Still Jason?s cheeks flushed a little in color. After all, he was the youngest of the nine, and still a rookie in their eyes.

Tyler winked in Jason?s direction. ?I?m looking forward to doing it again sometime,? he psychically said in his Kiwi accent, his lips instead moving into a leering smile. The sun turned his almost transparent body fuzz even more transparent, glistening over his athletic build. In his speedo he looked almost godlike, his muscles perfectly shaped as if molded by the most careful of hands by a creator who knew how to make every part of the boy ideal. As Jason neared, he smelled the scent of the boy?s body spray activated by the heat, which sent his heart pounding into overdrive. He quickly had to catch himself, lest he shred his gray speedo.

Adam Dekker, a third year, stood next to Tyler, the remains of his speedo not around his waist, but in his hands. His cock was still fully hard, a river of pre-cum flowing down his shaft, throbbing and bobbing, ready to blow. There was dirt all throughout his black, curly mop of hair, cum and dirt clumped especially by the trail at his navel. He must?ve been Kevin?s opponent, and judging by the hole down ways, he had been pounded (whether with fist or otherwise) pretty deep, though the ocean water was slowly erasing the evidence.

?Jesus, just blow already,? Derick said, grabbing Adam?s veiny piece.

With a sudden buldge of his sack, Adam erupted, bellowing as his stream blasted into Luke Tafoya, a fourth year. Sand flew up around Adam, encircling his power flow, and the ocean blew back in a spray of salt. His fashion model physique gradually became the physique of a steroid-injected bodybuilder, his once relatively smooth skin now covered in pulsating, vascular networks that flowed from his hands, over his forearms, and over the top of his chest, a similar network wrapping around the striated muscles of his legs. The silver necklace around his collar couldn?t take the expansion and popped right off, the pendant landing in the shifting sand by Jason?s toes, as Adam?s transformation came to finish, pushing the boy?s height up three inches.

Once the tremors stopped and the ocean settled, Lucas shook the hot man juice from his hands.

?Shit, Adam!? he said. ?I was trying to save my energy for practice.? He raised a glowing hand and cleaned up, the cum evaporating.

Everybody had felt Adam?s release, their muscles reshaping slightly. And it was Luke who Jason now watched. The boy was part Native American. His great great great grandfather or something was banished from their tribe long ago, when his Hanazin abilities manifested. It was thought to be the magic of evil spirits?or something. Again, Luke was never really thorough on the story. He was the type that never could keep his mind on one thing long enough to do such a thing. But he was also the type who liked it rough. He had quite a reputation around the Academy, his straight, shoulder length brown hair a styling testimony to his rebellious, and oftentimes brutal nature. Like the younger Vasher brothers, Luke had gotten a tattoo on his left bicep before his transformation, and for once, a tribal band actually held some real meaning, though the design was now somewhat distorted by Luke?s ever expanding muscle and thick veins. His outtie-navel only added to his boyish appeal, and accentuated his striated abs. He ripped off his speedo to allow room for his now throbbing tool, which he nonchalantly gave a quick wank before it fell downward like a third leg, shuddering with his heartbeat.

Jason swallowed hard.

?So, Jacobson,? Kevin said. ?Why don?t we see what you?ve got??

Up until today, Jason hadn?t attended any actual practices. Just team meetings and such to meet the others. But now, he would have to show what his hardly one year of Academy training had provided him. Hopefully it was enough.

Kevin?s eyes flitted over to Ben Keller and Nick Hale. Ben was a fourth year built like an eighth year. Many have often asked why he wasn?t in Behlmore, much like Jason himself, though Ben stood only in Rookie form. It would take Jason?s Advanced Power Level to match such a body. The Kellers were pretty renowned at the Academy, both for their power, and their looks. Ben was no exception, at least in the looks department. He had the smoothest skin, as if body hair was a foreign concept, his shiny skin showing each and every cut of lean muscle. Along with his dark brown hair, his blue eyes stood out like beacons that offered a transfixing sight upon anybody who dared look upon them. Jason was relieved when Kevin patted Nick on the back instead.

?Why don?t you go, Nick,? Kevin said, rubbing one of his teammates ripped delts. ?I wanna see how Jason handles surprises.? He smirked, then slapped the boy on the ass.

Nick was unbothered by the sudden show of affection, his face stoic behind those damn sunglasses that he always wore. It was like the boy had zero emotion. Always. His long, wavy locks made him even more mysterious, though added to the whole surfer / skater thing he was going for, though Jason had to admit, there weren?t too many boarders with a body like Nick?s. He was the closest on the team to the perfection of Tyler?s shapely design, muscles molded perfectly to the boy?s six-foot frame.

?Careful with this one,? Tyler said, leaning over to Jason. He gave Jason a quick massage along his traps, before pushing him forward.

?No rules for this match really,? Kevin said, shrugging. His pecs were still reshaping, the veins still throbbing. ?I just want to see what you?ve got, Jacobson. So that means no coaching,? he said, turning back towards the others. ?Psychic or otherwise.?

Jason nodded feebly, taking his place across from Nick. Kevin raised his arm, and the two competitors jumped back into fighting positions. Then Kevin?s arm came down.

Jason dashed forward, a sonic boom blasting the sand and water in his wake. Nick stood again stoic and motionless. A little ticked at the dismissive treatment, Jason pushed forward. He aimed a fist at Nick?s face, a hundred strikes a millisecond, but all were easily blocked by Nick, the last strike landing squarely in the boy?s palm. Jason tried his other hand, but that too landed in Nick?s grasp. Suddenly, Jason felt something stab into his stomach, precise strikes that landed at least fifty times into the muscle of his eight-pack, though Nick?s stance didn?t shift and his hands were of course preoccupied. As Jason doubled-over in excruciating pain, he saw exactly what had done the damage?

Nick?s cock.

It was slithering before the Hanazin like a charmed cobra, and had to be at least 25 inches in length. The boy had used his cock to strike at precise points along Jason?s stomach, points that seemed to offer the most painful responses.

Jason felt his stomach adjusting to the prior damage, his abs growing harder, leaner, but he couldn?t shake the sight before him. He had never seen such a thing. Was it some sort of strange matter manipulation? He didn?t know. And as Nick zoomed forward, Jason was too slow to respond. The boy landed a kick across Jason?s right ear, a knee to the gut a millisecond later, sending him back the other way, before meeting Jason back where they had started, grabbing his face with a single hand and slamming him into the sand. All the while, Nick?s cock swerved in front of him.

Again, Jason couldn?t have seen what came next. As he rolled over, Nick?s cock shot out towards him like a striking snake, lengthening as if made of elastic, wrapping around Jason?s hardened, still transforming torso, and quickly and slimily thrusting forth into his mouth, forcing the entire girth of the thick shaft down into his throat. With the strength of Nick?s cock alone, Jason was heaved into the air, suspended in the constrictor-like hold of the boy?s shaft. Even more unbelievable, a second later, a second shaft flew out from Nick?s crotch, quickly wrapping around Jason?s leg and plunging into his ass. He would?ve gasped if not for the huge dick in his mouth. And the surprises weren?t yet over. As Nick levitated into the air, taking Jason with him, a third shaft appeared, again seeming out of nowhere from Nick?s sparse bush. Jason wondered where the two other dicks had been hiding. The third remained in front of Nick, swerving in its 20-inches of glory, sputtering short bursts of cum, though seemingly flaccid. And again, all the while, Nick was stoic.

Jason was stuck. In pain or ecstasy, he didn?t know. Even as his muscles grew, Nick?s cocks only tightened their hold and plunged deeper both into throat and ass. It was all he could take, and Jason?s own cock exploded, sending a spray that came down like a sudden hail of man glue, releasing a massive energy flow that moved both sand and water in giant waves away from him. It was a feeling Jason had yet to ever experience, almost like some strange erotic asphyxiation.

The other seven were unbothered by it all, using their own energies to deflect the moving sands around them and basking in the energy. Nick never moved his pelvis, but his cocks did all the work for him, sliding back and forth on their own accord, moving and thrusting like two jackhammers, until he reached his climax. All three dicks exploded simultaneously, his third cock spraying like an out of control fire hose, blasting Jason in a torrent of warm cream, inside and out.

Jason was lost in ecstasy, his mind caring for nothing else, but he knew he had to snap himself out of it. He could see what was going on. He could feel it. Nick was using him to increase his own power, while simultaneously taking it from Jason like some sort of parasite. The boy was pushing into his Intermediate Power Level, his body going from boarder-like to Olympic gymnast-like. Veins throbbed all over his numerous shafts, meeting the network by his abs and quads, and the only indication Nick gave to his own level of ecstasy was a quick twitch of his head. His third cock had now coiled around his own leg and plunged into his own ass, moving as quickly as the other two had in Jason.

Jason knew that a gradual power increase would do him no good. He needed enough power to quickly break Nick?s hold. He needed to jump straight from Rookie to Advanced, which was made increasingly difficult by Nick stealing his energy. The boy?s cocks were now increasing in girth, tightly pushing against the walls of Jason?s ass, the other threatening to tear his jaw apart?if not for the fact that he was a Hanazin, it probably would?ve. Jason didn?t want to do anything. He just wanted to live forever in the ecstasy that Nick was offering him. But he knew he couldn?t allow it. He had to prove himself to the team. It was probably the only thing that kept him from giving in.

It was tough, but Jason found the energy within him. His cock swelled once more, instantly blasting another massive load into the sky. His muscles immediately expanded to his Advanced Level form, and Nick noticeably was now having trouble containing it. Jason heard the others gasp at the sight. He could feel their eyes upon him, gawking at the masterpiece that was his own body. He rivaled the bodies of pro-bodybuilders, only Jason?s body was still growing, his muscles still reshaping, transforming into the most ripped and leanest condition yet. He could feel the energy flowing out from him and into Nick, overwhelming the boy, who soon withdrew both his serpent-like dicks. For the first time, Nick showed an emotion. Pain. And Jason wasn?t going to waste the opportunity.

He had to think fast, and settled on the first thing that came to his mind. Something straight out of one of his Manga comics. He didn?t know if it was possible, but as a Hanazin, he didn?t see why it couldn?t be. His quads flexed, veins pushing forth over the skin and quickly moving down the muscle, and Jason zoomed forward. He moved like teleporting, easily dodging Nick?s attempts to recapture him with his freak-like cocks, and in less than a millisecond?s time, Jason had Nick in a strangle hold, effortlessly lifting the boy further into the air with only a single hand. His other was busy molding his natural energy into a sphere. Jason knew, like in his comic books, he would need an opposing force, thus using his psychic energy to provide it. And soon, Jason?s energy had been molded into a palm-sized sphere of energy, which he sent straight into Nick?s torso.

It was an unusual sight. The ball of energy expanded in size and light the second it made contact and Nick was sent away spinning in circles like the sphere itself, blasting through the waves of the ocean with such force that he encountered little resistance. He landed miles away, settled on the surface of the water, his three cocks retreating into one.

The other seven began cheering at once, the twin?s now released slimy poles detonating as they moved closer to Jason, who had forgotten that he was still in his Advanced Power Level.

?I?ll go get Nick,? Ben said, in his deep, booming voice. He zoomed off, moving upon the surface of the water like he was roller skating.

?Amazing job, Jacobson,? Kevin said. He seemed to be the only able to move close enough without losing his load. ?Better than I could?ve hoped for.?

Jason spotted Tyler standing back. Probably too afraid to move closer. None of them knew what to expect from a first year who could move into Advanced Level after all. It was an unusual sight. So Jason dropped back into his Rookie form, his body now feeling thoroughly drained.

?Where did you get that sweet move?? Adam asked, his cock again bobbing by his pecs. He didn?t seem to notice.

?Uh?just something I saw in one of my comic books,? Jason said.

The others laughed, though in a good way. All except Tyler. Now he was slowly making his way towards Jason, a new leering smile upon his face. As he drew up alongside Jason, the two of them said nothing, though Jason?s heart was again pounding against his chest. The next moment, Tyler?s lips were upon Jason?s, and the two of them were caught in a ravenous, perhaps even passionate kiss. The others hooted and chided the two of them.

Tyler drew back, then whispered again in Jason?s ear. ?You and I can practice privately sometime tomorrow. Same place, same time. Just promise you won?t hold back like you did against Nick.?
  #49   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:45 PM
Pandering for Attention

I wanted to point to this for those of you who haven't checked it out. It's just a kinda simple guide for my stories to help match names to faces. The JV Tournament Team is at the bottom:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10915
  #50   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Aha! I've finally caught up with this story. Only took me over 2 years, hahaha!

I guess I don't have to tell you that I enjoy it.
  #51   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Pandering for Attention

This is my longest post yet. Special thanks to Aiden for helping me out with this one. Enjoy!

Part 32

Sean looked leeringly at his father standing in the open field. It was one of many surrounding the house. It?s what you get when you?re in the middle of nowhere, but a perfect place to practice. The man had just finished performing a rather impressive technique, one that emanated a massive aura of power, but he stood only in his Base Power Level. It was the first time Sean had seen his dad in his original form, seen what he had looked like when he had first transformed into a Hanazin. It certainly didn?t speak of his power like his Rookie or Intermediate Power Levels, but still impressive. Sean?s Base Level was more Olympic swimmer, while his dad?s Base Level was more champion amateur bodybuilder. His skin had tanned accordingly to the sun?s rays, a golden hue that almost seemed to shimmer in its battle to contain his sinewy physique. His muscles stood stable, his cock swinging idly by his knees. It was clear he was containing his power, exploring how far he could push the limits of his Base. And now it was certain?very far indeed.

Sean had watched the whole thing, making sure to stay well away from any harm. His father was bending the very world around him, using the earth, the air, the entire field as if it were nothing but a plaything. It was like watching some sort of strange computer screensaver. Everything in a 40-foot radius cycloned like pinwheel into his father?s body, before reverting back as if nothing had happened. It was matter manipulation taken to the very extremes, that much was clear. But Sean couldn?t figure out exactly what it was for.

?I take it you have the key??

His father?s voice was the most normal it had ever been, though just as curt. Sean had no problem hearing it despite the distance. He flew down swiftly from his position in the air to stand next to the man. He, himself, had reverted to his Rookie Power Level, a level he had made massive gains in. Watching Sean go from Base to Rookie was like watching Michael Phelps switch bodies with a roided fitness model. He raised a glowing hand and manipulated the key back into existence.

?I wish you wouldn?t do that,? his father said. ?You could miss something, leave something out. And it must be perfect.?

?It?s perfect,? Sean said. He hadn?t left a thing out in recreating the key. He had gotten really good at the whole process, his eyes picking up every line, every imperfection, physical or otherwise. He couldn?t explain it, but Sean could recreate anything, just as long as he had seen it once beforehand.

His father grabbed the key out from the air where it was levitating before Sean?s palm. ?I saw what you did to Luther.? He turned away, tossing the key into the air, before catching it once again. ?You know, all you had to do was ask me. I would?ve told you.? He chuckled, turning back to face Sean. ?You almost destroyed him. Try not to do that next time.? He shrugged. ?I like Luther.?

?So it?s all true then,? Sean said.

?Of course it?s true. I wouldn?t have you go through all that for nothing.?

Sean?s lips crept up into a smile. ?It wasn?t any trouble. In fact, I enjoyed it.?

?I know,? his father said, placing a hand on one of Sean?s ripped, meaty delts. ?Sometimes I think a little too much.?

?Do I really make you more powerful?? Sean asked. But suddenly he felt his father?s grip on his shoulder tighten. The muscle tried to adjust, but still the pain was unbearable.

?You make ME more powerful?? His father?s voice was angry now, and Sean could feel the man?s power flooding out of his fingers and into his body. ?YOU are powerful BECAUSE of me!?

His father was overreacting. Sean didn?t mean anything by it. But now it was almost like his worst nightmares had suddenly come to life. He felt his body stretching, being torn apart, ripping from his toes to the tip of his head, until finally he was nothing but a wispy mass floating into the air. He was using the technique! His father was using the new technique on HIM.

And then it stopped. As if nothing happened.

Sean collapsed to the ground, panting. He was actually panting. He was actually tired. He hadn?t felt such a thing in a long time. What the fuck did his father do?

?Feel lucky, FORTUNATE, Sean, that you are my son,? his father said, his voice again calm. He sighed and paced a few feet away. ?I?ll concede to you that as you grow strong my power rises. It?s our connection that does it. But it is my connection to you, the gift bestowed upon ME, that allows you to share in this power.? He psychically lifted Sean from the ground, then threw an arm around the boy?s still growing shoulders. ?You would do well to remember your place in all of this.?

His father then extended a massive, veiny hand out before him and Sean watched as the ground gave way to twisting roots and vines. Together they soon formed a full-grown tree as if 100 years was passing right before their eyes.

?I take it you have a grasp on what the technique does NOW, don?t you?? Sean?s father asked, the veins in his forehead subsiding.

Sean was almost afraid to answer and was thankful that he didn?t have to.

His father shook his head. ?I guess you wouldn?t. You?ve only observed me trying in my Base Power Level.? He chuckled. ?It?s effortless in my Rookie Level, but why bother with the technique if I have to shift.? He turned his head towards Sean. ?You wanna see the real thing??

His father gripped him tight against his own ripped torso, Sean?s still transforming muscles shuddering and expanding against the harder muscle of his dad. They bolted forward, flying at a high mach speed, the sonic boom blasting the turf they left behind. The world whipped passed them in a blur of colors until finally, only five seconds later, the two of them came to a stop, hovering miles over a city expanse.

Sean was about to ask about their location, when he turned to spot the circular structure of the Roman Coliseum plotted below him. Rome. His father had brought the two of them from Montana to Rome in a matter of seconds. Not even Sean himself had ever flown so fast. The two of them remained in the air, floating buck naked, cocks hanging down, though Sean?s was slowly getting hard. He couldn?t help it. Just the thought of his father?s power, just the chance to see it in action, excited him. A dollop of his precum dripped like a string from his steel pole, until finally it fell downward towards the many tourists below. It hit a man with an audible sploosh, the human male now covered from head to toe in Sean?s sticky white fluid.

Everybody looked up then, spouting fearful and curious lines in Italian. Men, women, children alike were all pointing up towards the naked, floating masses of muscle that were Sean and his father.

?Looks like you got THEIR attention,? his father said. ?Now, to get the attention of the constables.?

For some reason, Sean was seeing it all in a different light. Perhaps because, for the first time, his mind hadn?t been completely engulfed by his power. Now, he saw the innocent faces below, the children most especially. He swallowed hard.

?What are you going to do?? Sean asked his father.

?What am I going to do? His father asked, an eyebrow raised. ?Me? Question is, what are YOU going to do. I need time to prepare.?

Sean strangely felt an icy chill grip his stomach. It was another sensation he?d forgotten in the past?well, he?d lost time of how long it?s been. Either way, he didn?t want to show weakness. He wondered if even now his father was searching through his mind, testing him. What if he WAS too weak? Would his father use the technique on him? Would his father really kill his own son? He NEEDED Sean, didn?t he?

In the end, Sean?s own personal conscious didn?t matter. His father was doing something to him. He could feel it surging into him, seizing his mind, coursing through his veins. Sean let the energy flow throughout his body, his muscles feeding on it, expanding, vibrating violently in their growth. His cock exploded, blasting the largest load Sean had ever released, turning the sunny sky to gray with his cloud of cum. His white fluids rained down over the huge stone bowl, flooding a portion of the ancient tunnels below, trapping a few of the now frantic patrons.

There was a blur of movement and something appeared before Sean and his father. A man. A Hanazin man. Besides the flying part, it was obvious by his thick, muscular frame and handsome features. Buzzed black hair, clean cut face, and dressed in the finest attire, the man had clearly used his power to block the deluge of Sean?s man cream. He had flown up to meet them, his face full of confusion. He said something. Something in Italian, his voice panicked, perhaps curious, his deep blue eyes fixed in a wide glare. It took a moment for Sean?s brain to catch up. He didn?t speak Italian, but his mind was working in unison with the other Hanazin?s, with his father?s, who was doing much the same perusing the man?s mind to gain comprehension. And soon, within a ten second period, the Italian language was a fluent attribute of Sean?s vocabulary.

?Have you lost your mind?? the Hanazin man asked his father. ?You look old enough to know the rules of this world.

Sean?s father laughed derisively, then answered in Italian. ?You must be a brave man to confront us. Do you not feel the power flowing out of my son there??

The man?s head shot over towards Sean once more, who was slowly losing his free will to the power. His father had given him too much. Sean was holding steady in his Rookie Power Level, but his muscles were threatening to burst right out of his skin, his vascular network was fully dilated, throbbing and pumping like his massive, slimy cock. Through the man?s mind, he could see himself. It was like looking at a fitness model who had suddenly gone overboard with some muscle growth concoction, every muscle, every striation, every lean bit of fiber defying the tanned, golden skin of Sean?s body.

?Is this boy in training or something?? the man asked. ?You must tell him to transform! He?ll destroy his mind??

?He?ll be fine,? Sean?s father said. His eyes drifted downward. ?Can?t say the same about them.? He then looked back at the man. ?Or you.?

?What are you??

The man didn?t get the last bit out. Sean had the Hanazin by the throat. The man quickly broke away, quickly transformed, quickly ripped out of his clothes, and charged back towards Sean. It was only a matter of milliseconds of movement, but Sean saw every bit of the man. His muscles were still transforming, still shuddering in their growth, veins still moving over his Mediterranean sun-kissed skin, pumping, throbbing, settling into the fist that was headed straight for Sean?s face.

Sean didn?t even bother dodging it. He just let the fist land on its target, striking his nose 100, 200, 300 times in a matter of seconds. But Sean was completely unmoved by the man?s advances, standing still like an indestructible pillar of muscle.

As the Hanazin man stood stunned, the people below him were now finding their escape impossible. Sean?s father had used his psychic energy to lock all the gates, block every exit, and trap them all inside.

Sean felt his new power storming towards the tips of his fingers. He balled his fist, his veins thick and pulsating in the backs of his hands. Now the power ruled and Sean?s mind fell away like it always had. The Hanazin man, still in shock, never saw it coming.

Sean with a single strike, in a movement seen only to Hanazin eyes, slammed his fist into the man?s gut, sending hardened abs into the bones of his spine. The force of the blow defied the natural laws of physics, the man?s midsection the only portion of his body that flew backwards, and Sean was there to redirect the rest of him towards the crowd below, but something happened then. The Hanazin man exploded, his blood, his body parts spattering away into the air before dissipating into nothing. If not for the power that had engulfed his mind, Sean would?ve realized what he?d just done. He?d just destroyed a Hanazin, not with a high matter or energy manipulation, but with a physical strike. He?d just destroyed an indestructible being.

Now Sean was utterly filled with a sense of invincibility. Despite the fact that he hadn?t thoroughly processed what had just taken place, he felt the power that had been responsible. He turned to the trapped patrons below in the coliseum and grinned. The streets of Rome were now filled with gawkers observing the strange sight above them. With a swift thrust of his palm Sean sent a wave of raw air pressure down towards one of the surrounding city streets. The blast landed with such force that it grossly crushed the humans directly below in a splattering display, flattened cars into paper thin scraps of metal, and blew a 30 foot wide crater into the earth, all before the wind redirected itself in an explosion of dust and debris that took out the surrounding structures, including one side wall of the coliseum.

The screams were enough to cause his power hungry mind to crave even more. Still in his Rookie Power Level, Sean?s skin appeared ready to rip apart, his muscles expanding and pushing his throbbing veins even closer to the surface. His cock was sputtering quick spurts of cum, which fell to join the rest of his pool of fluids below. They were crying. The humans were pleading. Sean could hear it in both his mind and super human ears. He thought first to be quick about it, but no. That wouldn?t allow him to showcase the new surge of his power.

Sean began to build his psychic energy, the vessels in his head moving, crawling to join the networks by his eyes, pulsating as his brain began to work. Soon the coliseum was rattling as if there was a centralized earthquake, the screams of terror growing louder, and the next second the ground around the outer walls gave way, fissuring around the entire structure. Slowly at first, then quickly, the coliseum rose into the air, propelled only by Sean?s psychic powers. There it remained miles above the earth, levitating as Sean prepared his next technique.

But suddenly, he heard a swoosh of movement next to him and felt a strike land into his gut. The strike soon turned to a hundred and, despite being unharmed by it, Sean dropped the energy field holding the floating coliseum.

?SHIT!? The Hanazin next to him yelled, turning towards the now plummeting land mass. There were seven other uniformed Hanazin men in lycra power suits who had arrived, and together they struggled to slow the descent of the coliseum.

Sean?s father laughed as he effortlessly batted away the Hanazin next to Sean, sending the man rocketing towards the horizon. ?The constables have arrived,? he said. ?I see they?re still not taking my efforts seriously. They?ve only sent eight. Same as before. Perhaps they?re just observing me, gathering their data.? He chuckled, smiling in his dashing, dimpled way. ?I?ll have to give them something to report, I guess.?

The seven unoccupied constables were able to lower the coliseum, but with more force than they had intended. It didn?t look good for those inside and the screaming had all but ceased.

?The time has come, son,? Sean?s father said with a sigh. ?I suggest you keep your distance.?

Sean zoomed backwards, and seconds later was well into the stratosphere. He could still see and hear his father and the constables as clearly as if he were there next to them, but he was well out of range of any of his father?s aura. He watched his father move into his Rookie Power Level, his muscles not just ballooning, but almost appearing as if water was flowing through every part of his body, dammed up in sections to pool into new, thick muscle fiber. It wasn?t just growth, it was true transformation. Like Sean himself, his father was pushing the limits of his Rookie Level, causing the energy to collect in his vascular networks, engorging the veins that snaked around the roided monster. His father could certainly control his cock, but let it loose for show, Sean was sure. Cum dripped from his massive pole as if it were sticky oil, flowing from the tip to the bottom of his shaft like a slow, low-pressure fountain, until finally, his father?s throbbing tool detonated full force.

The earth quaked and the sky?s turned dark, not just with the torrential cum storm, but with low, dark rain clouds. Sean had to adjust his vision so he could see through them, and watched the skies fill with thunder and lightning. His father?s excess energy was creating its own weather system. But all that didn?t matter at the moment. The Eight Constables (the last returning after being earlier so easily shooed away) weren?t fooling around, immediately turning their Base Level physiques into Hyper Power Level masses of muscle, their energy fields protecting them from the falling man glue. All eight of them looked like pro-bodybuilders computer morphed, steroid injected, then genetically engineered in a lab. It was the only way to explain it. The lycra of their uniforms was still intact, but the thick muscles underneath were fighting to be freed. By size alone, they appeared the supreme beings when opposed to his father?s lean, vein covered form, but Sean could feel his father?s energy within himself, and it was power far beyond anything Sean had ever experienced.

His father bellowed, which soon turned to a roar, shaking the earth even more and sending out a wave of energy the constables had to brace for. The constables then moved forward, seeming uncaring of the sonic booms in their wake. Much of the city was already falling to ruin.

It all happened so fast?for everybody but Sean. The constables moved at mach speeds, but Sean observed it in slow motion. His father rushed forward to meet them, stopping in between them as they moved to surround him. He threw his arms out to his sides as if he was ready to curl some massive barbells, his chest still pulsating, his cock still engorged and throbbing, veins pumping again to the surface as his fingers clenched tight to his palms. And then his father released his technique.

Again, it all happened too fast for the constables to realize what was going on. They never had time to scream until they were already caught up into it. Time seemed to slow by then, even to those who WEREN?T Sean. His father?s energy had blasted outward in an increased range of 60-feet, quickly spinning in a shuriken like motion, acting like a magnet to the air, pulling the constables into it and tearing them from limb to limb?but not violently. It seemed more like they were simply becoming a part of the energy field, joining in the already pinwheel like momentum flowing into Sean?s father. Soon, the constables were no more, and the air, almost appearing as if it had bent itself back, reverted to its normal place in the world.

Sean felt it more than ever now. His father?s power was bleeding into him and he understood then what had happened. Everything was energy, Hanazins included, and Sean?s father had absorbed the constables and their energy into himself, increasing his power by leaps and bounds.

Sean?s father?s chest was heaving as he struggled to contain the new energy, his retreating cock retreated no more, and hardened to stand up by his shuddering pecs. The wind was picking up to a sustained gale force and the thunder and lightning was soon joined by a sudden, heavy downpour. As his father?s heart beat against his chest, as his cock bobbed along with it, the earth quaked and rattled beneath him.

Finally, his father?s cock let loose in a powerful, creamy geyser. His body glowed white, his aura pulsed, and a wave of energy left his body like a tsunami in all directions, flattening the coliseum and much of the surrounding Roman infrastructure before causing it all to simply vanish from existence. In every direction, even with Sean?s enhanced vision and vantage point, Rome had gone missing.

But Sean reveled in the power. It blew his hair back, pushed the wind against his body, but he took it all in stride, leaning his head back and letting his father?s energy flow into him until he blew his load as well and joined the rain in covering the earth.

When the white glow faded from around his father, Sean couldn?t help but stare at the sight before him. His father truly was a God among?well, among Hanazins even. He looked in his Rookie Power Level like Sean?s Hyper Level, his height over nine feet, his back as wide as the tail end of a greyhound bus. Sean was actually afraid to move any closer. The rain never touched his father?s body, never dampened his hair. His power kept it all at bay. He actually seemed to possess a bit of the glow still, though golden in color, and his muscles worked in a bizarre transformation, as if stacking upon each other layer by layer, veins connecting the fibers, running through the surface of his skin until finally settling.

?Meet me back at the tree,? he said, clenching and unclenching his hands. His voice was but a murmur, but Sean had heard it clear enough. ?I?ll need you to learn this technique. I?m sure you?re eager to get started.?

Parker tried to take it all in as he followed behind his fellow classmate through the dew soaked grounds. The boy?s name was Ken Parsons, another first year student at the academy. His name was easy to remember. Parker had spent a few days with Mr. Archer?s other son also named Ken. As for Parsons, Mr. Archer had introduced the two of them shortly after Parker was introduced to the Headmaster, during which Parker had a hard time keeping his jaw up off the floor. The Headmaster was unlike any of the Hanazins Parker had yet to see. The top portion of his body was so heavily muscular that it almost seemed as if he needed to be separately assembled chest, traps, shoulders, and arms, to his ten-pack abdominal section. Parker had embarrassingly lost his load right in front of him, but the Headmaster responded, ?Happens all the time.?

After receiving his blue Karate Gi, he and Ken left to find their dorm. The two of them would be roommates. Ken kept up the conversation, but Parker couldn?t help getting lost in the sights around him. The central castle, the surrounding manor homes, the stadium, the boys?the cute, muscular, god-like boys. So many boys! So many dripping, throbbing, pulsating cocks?

?FUCK!?

Parker blasted a load into Ken, almost succeeding in knocking the boy over onto his face, the ground rattling around the two of them as the torrent continued. It was a whole minute before Parker ceased, and by then, Ken and the grass around him was covered in his own creamy, white goo.

?Shit,? Parker panted, watching his hands expanding, the veins pulsating and moving up his forearms. ?Sorry ?bout that.?

One of the passing upperclassmen raised a glowing hand and cleaned up the mess. ?Jesus, a regular fucking jelly donut, this one,? he said, laughing as he went on his way.

?He means your cream filling, not your figure,? Ken said, slapping Parker against his still collapsing eight-pack.? He laughed, then continued up the path.

?Yeah, I um?know,? Parker said, following behind.

It was a strange sensation walking while his legs were still lengthening, while his quads and calves were still widening. Yet even that couldn?t keep his eyes off the activity around him. Boys of all sizes and physiques, boys who looked like roided surfers, skaters, bodybuilders, and swimmers, boys who looked like Olympic gymnasts and champion wrestlers, were running and flying around the quad with differently colored pennants. Some blue like Parker?s Gi, others red. Some of the red ones were embroidered with pictures of a charging bull, while the blue ones had a diving falcon on them.

?Is something going on?? Parker asked Ken.

?There?s a Varsity Combat Tournament match today. Our House against Behlmore House. They?re the ones with the Bull logos.? Ken patted Parker on one of his ripped shoulders. ?We should hurry to our dorm so we can get to the stadium on time.?

Parker noticed Ken?s quick pat turn to a subtle rubbing motion a second later.

?Hurry to our dorm,? Parker said mindlessly. After a moment, he turned towards Ken, grinning ear to ear. ?Sounds like a good idea.?

Aiden felt the ripped muscles of his back pushing into the rock face and watched as his roommate?s toes fought to keep steady in the beach sand. As always, Ryan found a way to adjust, levitating the two of them a few inches from the shore as he proceeded to thrust his thick, lubed piece into Aiden?s ass. The two of them had found a spot just outside the cove underneath Tyserren House, the waves lapping underneath them. Before his transformation, Ryan had played Water Polo, so he had a natural affinity towards water and always preferred the quiet of the cove at dawn. And it seemed one of the few places that two first years could find some privacy.

The minor quakes began as he was reaching his climax, small rocks peeling from the cliff and falling to the sand. Aiden saw Ryan?s face turn fierce and ran his hands through the boy?s salt covered blond hair to calm him down. Slow. Take your time, he thought. But Ryan didn?t heed and began to buck like a wild animal. His cock thickened in its girth and pushed further into Aiden?s hole, pushed harder against the fleshy walls. It felt too good and Aiden couldn?t help but wrap his legs around the muscles of Ryan?s pulsating back, his own calves vibrating in their growth. He stuck his own cock in his mouth, tasted his own sweet juices, and as Ryan roared and blasted into his ass, Aiden let his load explode down into his own throat.

For a moment, the crashing waves didn?t crash, but held steady in the air with the collective strength of Aiden?s and Ryan?s energy pushing it back, the sands shifting as the ground continued to rattle. Ryan?s pecs shuddered rapidly, then slowly began to inflate, veins engorging as the muscle underneath his skin fought to adapt to the boy?s rising energy. His abs, already covered in the backsplash of his own cum, fell inward into his spine before expanding back in its transformation from a thin six-pack to a hard, ripped eight-pack. He squeezed with his widening hands the now salty skin of Aiden?s vibrating traps, muscles shuddering wildly. Aiden let the boy continue to his arms, flexing for him in a double bicep pose, letting his roommate?s fingers grip the trembling fiber underneath, letting him trace the veins that appeared and disappeared time and again as the muscle ballooned and hardened.

Aiden released his cock from his lips and let the remaining parts of his load discharge over his head and paint the brown rock behind him white. He was still going at least 30 seconds after Ryan was spent. Finally, once Aiden had blasted the last bits from his slimy pole, Ryan dropped his psychic energy around the two of them. Together they fell fast to the cum muddied sand, laughing as their still growing, tightening asses took the brunt of it and the waves finally came crashing down.

?Sorry,? Ryan said, over the splashing of the water.

?It?s fine.?

?You?re telling me.? Ryan smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

But Aiden pushed him away. ?God that?s so cheesy.? He laughed, then ran a hand over his roommates still shuddering quads, his fingers tracing the valleys between the muscle. Ryan wasn?t a bad looker. Not bad at all. In fact, Aiden sometimes called himself one of the lucky few.

Lucky? Lucky he found somebody who, in the right light, like the light of dawn, looked a lot like the boyfriend he knew back home in San Francisco. Lucky that Ryan looked like Tobias. That way, it didn?t feel so bad. It didn?t feel like cheating. Then again, it wasn?t cheating if he and Tobias weren?t together. Not anymore.

?You were thinking about him again.?

Ryan?s voice snapped Aiden out of his thoughts and Aiden drew his hand away from Ryan?s still growing, cum slicked thigh.

?That?s private,? Aiden said. ?Why not try and stay outta my head.?

Ryan sighed. ?Alright,? he said. ?Sorry. Didn?t mean to pry. Just hard not to when you?re sending out that signal on your own.?

?What do you mean? I don?t??

?Yeah, you do.? Ryan shook his head. ?All the time, Aiden. When you?re sleeping, when we?re fucking, all the time.?

Aiden leaned his head against the rock face behind him, his pecs pulsing with the same rhythm as the veins running across his skin to join the network by his shoulders. He had to adjust a bit as his lengthening legs began to dig too deep into the sand. ?That much huh??

Ryan threw an arm over Aiden?s shoulder, his bicep and forearm rattling, inflating, and squeezing the back of his fellow roommate?s neck. ?He was different from us. That?s all there is to it. Your dick is a good 15 inches, his a mere six. We weren?t made to pair up with humans. Not really. Unless you count the Hybrids. But then again, we don?t ever really pair up with them.?

Aiden laughed, his eight-pack tightening as the lower ab veins climbed up from his blond bush. ?Are you trying to help or something??

?Yeah,? Ryan said. ?Or something.? He leaned over for a second attempt, slowly. At Aiden?s cheek, he rubbed his warm lips playfully over his roommate?s beard fuzz, until finally, Aiden took.

They moved their mouths over each other?s entire mandible, the two of them acting as if they had been sexually deprived for 100 years, sucking lips and tongues, their cocks jumping up, ready for another round?

?Aiden!?

Ryan drew away and Aiden turned to look up at his brother Noah soaring down from the hill to meet them. Noah was a Fourth Year student at the Academy, and like the other Tachibanas before him, had quite the reputation as one of the Academy?s top students. His eldest brother Xander had graduated a while back, and was now working as a Tracker for one of the constable forces in the eastern regions.

?I can come back later,? Noah said, as he levitated before Aiden and Ryan. He nudged his chin towards Aiden?s throbbing, leaking piece.

?Come back later for what?? Aiden asked.

Noah sighed, the bulky muscles of his chest heaving up and down. ?Never mind,? he said. He turned to leave, but spotted one of his friends coming down the hill to join him. Aiden saw Ryan blush.

It was Christian Rider, one of Ryan?s secret crushes. Hanazin crushes were different than most, but Ryan?s was a pretty traditional one. Aiden had to admit, he wouldn?t mind having a tussle with the boy. He had one of those chiseled faces, quite manly for his age, one where it seemed his lines were drawn to an exact science. Yet he had this boyish appeal to him, and like the other three, his hair was blond, though much purer in its color.

Christian was in his fifth year, the only Dragahna out of the three Tyserrens gathered on the beach. Like many of the Hanazins before him, he had gotten a few tattoos before his transformation, though Aiden could never tell what of. Especially the one on his right bicep. But Christian had always known he?d be in Dragahna and had a tattoo of what was clearly a welsh dragon put on his chest.

?Thought you were going to help your brother with that family technique thing,? Christian said as he joined them.

Noah scratched at the fuzzy trail by his navel, then rubbed his hand over his eight-pack. ?Yeah, me too.? He tightened the drawstring of his Gi-pants.

Aiden had completely forgotten. ?Sorry. But if you?re still up for it,? he told his brother.

?Up for it,? Noah murmured. He turned to Christian and the two of them burst out laughing. ?Yeah, it seems they?re up for something.?

The two of them were like a pair of frat boys. Jokes never had to be funny to everyone. Just funny to them.

Christian?s eyes roamed over towards Ryan. ?We?re just joking, guys. No hard feelings, alright??

He did his best to contain his laughter, but a second later his lips parted with a spray of saliva and Noah soon joined in. As Christian doubled over in his hilarity, Aiden noticed that he was missing something. His shadow.

?So, you ready to start or what?? Noah asked.

Aiden tore his eyes away from Christian?s feet. ?Yeah.?

Christian turned back to Ryan and pointed towards the hill. ?Why don?t you and I go grab a good seat up there, little man.?

Ryan nodded, his cock doing much the same as it still was fully erect and ready to blow. The sands were shifting with each minor quake. And as Christian pulled Ryan into a tight, cordial hug against his ripped, solid torso, Ryan?s dick let loose, blasting Noah, who threw his hands in front of him to block the powerful, three cum hose salute.

The earth was quaking and Ryan was transforming, but Christian pulled him along despite it all, the two of them settling on the hill as Ryan continued to shoot torrents of his man fluid. It was then that Aiden saw the black mass moving to catch up with them. Was it Christian?s shadow?

?So, who do you hate the most out of everybody in the world?? Noah asked his little brother, leading him out from under the cove rocks.

?What?? Aiden asked.

?Just tell me who you can?t stand?and don?t say some random politician, ?cause nobody likes them.?

The two of them moved to stand in an open area of the shoreline. Aiden looked up to see Ryan having his desires finally come to life. Seemed Christian had much the same thoughts when it came to his roommate and with psychic powers, it was hard to keep such things secret. Ryan was plugged in the rear by Christian himself, and in the front by the Fifth Year?s, what Aiden could now only confirm to be, shadow.

?Shit, pay attention, Aiden. I don?t got all day.?

?Sorry,? Aiden said, tearing his eyes away from yet another thing. He thought about it, but couldn?t really come up with anybody. ?I dunno?what does this have to do with anything.?

Noah sighed. ?Remember in Harry Potter when Harry had to make that misty thing.?

?The Patronus.?

?Yeah, whatever,? Noah said. ?Remember when I asked you about it in the movie and you explained how Harry had to come up with a happy memory in his life, but it wasn?t the same in the book, but it didn?t matter because it was happy enough.?

Aiden shook his head. ?What??

?The key to our family technique,? Noah said. ?The Reisoran Sansan. In dad?s native language it means Spirit Riot Flash, or some shit like that. But it?s kinda the same thing as that Harry Potter Patronal, just in reverse.?

?Patronus.?

?Whatever.? Noah tore off his orange gi-pants. ?I?ll show you first. Not that you can do this every time you want to pull off this technique. You should remember it all in your head. Visualize and stuff.?

Noah went into a most muscular pose and released his energy, his muscles adjusting accordingly as he moved into his Intermediate Power Level. His college wrestler like body shifted towards the physique of a teen bodybuilder, his pecs shuddering as they swelled outward, his abs tightening as they collapsed and grew leaner, his traps climbing his neck, his lats widening, his quads expanding like his calves, and his toes digging deep into the sand as his height expanded. All the while his cock remained immobile, even as he moved into his Advanced Power Level.

But Aiden, having been fully hard just a minute prior, couldn?t contain his load any longer and his dick released a powerful stream that matched the energy that fled from his body. The waves flew up into the air, rolling back into a barrel, until both the Tachibanas had finished.

As Aiden looked next to him, he saw his brother?s body now resembled more a morphed photo of a teen national champion, and with the rising morning sun, his skin was tanning to a golden hue. Now he just needed the posing oil.

Noah, with his new muscular physique, raised his glowing hand and the beach sand a mile down the shore puffed up, swirled around itself, and seconds later began to stick together grain by grain until it formed something solid.

?Justin Timberlake?? Aiden asked, glaring at the huge sand bust of a smiling Justin Timberlake. ?Justin Timberlake makes you happy??

?Makes me happy?? Noah asked, incredulous. ?Hasn?t your Hanazin brain put this together yet? Geez!? The earth began to shake violently again and Noah?s right hand emanated a yellow then red glow, alternating between the two colors. He extended his hand, his blond hair flew up, the sand erupted around him, the water splashed up and away, and Noah let the energy fly.

At first, the energy beam was small and thin as it made contact with the Timberlake bust, almost seeming to cut through it like a knife, but then in a matter of seconds, the blast grew to a radius of 20-feet and completely decimated the bust and the beach around it like an atomic explosion all contained in an upturned, glowing yellow and red bowl. The Reisoran Sansan.

?Justin Timberlake doesn?t make you happy,? Aiden said blankly, as the blast subsided. ?In fact, I?d say you HATE Justin Timberlake.?

Noah scoffed. ?Who doesn?t, genius??

There was a sudden release of energy from the hill as Christian roared and climaxed. He and his shadow were double-dipping into Ryan?s ass. Guess he got more than his deepest desires. The force of the blast moved down the hill with a quickness, knocking Aiden over and pressing back the ocean water once again, fighting the incoming tide.

?You?ll have to ignore them,? Noah said, helping his brother up. ?So, tell me who you hate the most. It?s how it works, the Reisoran. Opposite of that Harry Potter thing, but of the same caliber. You must hate something as much as he loved something. It?s why it?s called ?Spirit Riot? flash. Dad made it up out of his rage, when Ojisan told him to find some way to release his anger.?

?Makes sense,? Aiden said.

?So, who is it then??

Aiden smirked. He could think of one now. But just the one. ?Penn Badgley.?

Noah looked shocked. ?P-Penn Badgley?why would you want to hate Penn Badgley?you know what, I don?t wanna know.?

It was a good thing, ?cause Aiden couldn?t explain it anyways. But he hated all those teeny-bopper idols. James Vander-stank, Adam Brody, Joshua Jackson?

Noah was already sculpting a bust of Penn Badgley when Christian soared down to them. Ryan was still up on the hill, spent and lying on his back.

?Penn Badgley huh,? Christian said. ?God I LOVE him. FUCK! I just wanna stick my dick in his mouth and turn that fucker into a Hybrid so he can handle my enormous shit. He?d be sayin? ?Oh Christian, fuck Christian, oh fuck me, Christian!? And I?d be pounding that ass through the fucking wall!?

Noah cleared his throat. ?Maybe we could talk about it later, Christian.?

?Yeah, sounds good,? Christian said loudly and confidently, slapping Noah on his rippled ass cheek.

?You?ll need to transform, Aiden,? Noah said. ?I mean if you want to pull of the real thing.?

?You mean, you?re not just going to show me the basics?? Aiden asked. ?But I don?t have the power to do that??

?Yeah, you do,? Noah said. ?I looked at your power assessment. You have a high enough natural energy level in Intermediate to pull it off, trust me. It takes around 58k, so you?ve got this shit, man.?

Aiden nodded. He went into a most muscular pose and released his energy. Immediately his already pumped body began to transform. Sometimes the growth was different, and this time Aiden?s pecs didn?t shudder, or shake, but just inflated like a balloon. But the rest of him was rattling violently, his abs falling against his spine, etching the new muscle like a carver moving from his cock to his pecs, sealing the process off with a vine of veins crawling up the hardened surface. His cock drew out in front of him once again, showering the beach sand with another round of his lube. Now Aiden was rising up in the air, his feet needing the room to allow his legs the space to grow freely, his entire body emanating a yellow glow as his vascular networks pulsed and pumped the energy all throughout his growing muscles.

?That shit never gets old,? Christian said, as Aiden?s growth came to settle. ?For a Tyserren that?s pretty impressive.?

Aiden felt his still shuddering pecs getting a rub down and saw a shadow black hand working its fingers over the pulsating veins by his nipples. He could even feel something flicking at his ear.

?Call your shadow off, Christian, damn!? Noah said, clearly annoyed.

?Shadow! Bad Shadow!? Christian yelled.

The black fingers left Aiden?s body as Christian?s shadow retreated to fall back into its normal position connected to its master. Aiden wasn?t sure he wanted it to go away. The touch was different, arousing even. It?s probably why Ryan had yet to get up from his spot on the hill. But now wasn?t the time for such things.

?It?s like a standard energy blast,? Noah said, ?but you have to twist the emotional RED energy over the natural YELLOW energy. Not too hard, right??

Aiden was taken aback. ?Not too hard? I don?t even know what emotional energy IS.?

Noah sighed. ?This is going to take longer than I thought.?

By the way, don't forget to check out the "Hanazin Warrior Academy Stuff" post. The link is on this page somewhere, but I'm too scatterbrained at the moment to look *LOL*

Oliver
  #52   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 12:14 PM

Bye bye, Rome! ;-)
I like it when Dirk lets go...
  #53   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post
Bye bye, Rome!
So much for "The Eternal City".
  #54   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 10:45 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Thanks for another chapter. Having trouble getting into the Varsity Combat Tournament stuff though. I really liked the fight scenes in some previous chapters (e.g., Kyle's, Dirk's, Sean's), but here it feels like a lot of work trying to fit borrowed ideas into this story. I think your previous writing was a lot cooler than Harry Potter / Naruto / etc, so I think making those connections kinda takes away from it. I doubt I could come up with as much good stuff as you already have though, so I bet it's tough to keep coming up with original ideas.

I liked that you advanced the plot with Sean & Dirk though, showing how Dirk may be risking Sean's sanity?

I hope it's ok that I posted this publically. Please keep adding to this story!
  #55   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Pandering for Attention

Hey Skumbum,

Trust me, I don't mind at all. As for all the connection stuff, I was going for a, not so much "taking right out of the books" kinda thing, but more so saying something like, "Hanazins read, watch, and listen to the same stuff we do" because they come from our world and time and therefore relate, contrast, and compare those things in the same way, hence all the references. Though I have to admit, it has always irked me in any story I write to include "real world", and sometimes fan-boy type references.

Also, I've been trying to find a way to show others what they can do with the characters if they want to continue the story in my stead (Which is why all the crazy matter manipulation and elemental technique stuff. Also I just got a new job over the weekend and will start next Monday, so my posts will be sparse and spread out again). To kind of put them in the mindset of "being a Hanazin" and what they would do, or what I would do myself. People always tell me they want to continue the story but are afraid they'll mess it up. My take on that is that they've always wanted to "play in the world" I've created. If that's the case, and they're afraid to mess things up here, I wouldn't mind if somebody wanted to start a separate thread, separate plot line, and just use my ideas. Start your own character, own family tree, etc... I really would love to see other people's take on the world. A kind of "fan-fiction" of the Hanazin world or something. Trust me guys, it may seem like I hold all this close to my heart, but in the end, I'm just having fun. You don't even have to credit me in the post.

So if anybody wants to continue the story, or wants to write a Hanazin story separately, don't hesitate to send me a message if you have questions about stuff. I really don't mind at all.

Oliver
  #56   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:31 PM

Woah...

Oliver, this part of the story is awesome! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Though, to me at least, it felt a bit rushed. Congratulations on you getting a new job, thought it brings me down a bit to hear that because of your new job, the posts are going to be coming slower than they already are.

You pose an interesting thought provoking idea, though. The whole thing about "fanfics" based on the original Hanazin idea. I must explore it further!

Cheers!

-Aiden
  #57   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Pandering for Attention

I really had to try my best to fit in time to write, but I managed to get it all done in one sitting. Hope the story doesn't suffer because of my time constraints, and I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who have stuck with me from part one all the way to here so far. This truly is for you all who continue to be so involved in the story. Hopefully I'll rarely disappoint, but forgive me if I do.

Anyways, enjoy. Happy New Year!!!

Oliver

Part 33

Toby took a seat next to Kyle on one of the many bleachers of the stadium, Neil and Bryce a row underneath, the two of them busy with their post workout make-out session. Neil seemed obsessed with a particular vein throbbing in Bryce?s inflating bicep, his tongue following the sinewy trail towards the network of his roommate?s forearms. Of the four of them, Toby was the only one who wasn?t completely nude, choosing instead to remain in his shredded Karate Gi pants, resting well in his Base Power Level. In fact, all around him it seemed only the professors chose to stay fully dressed in their uniforms. Students piled into the stadium half naked, fully naked, speedo clad, or painted over?Red for Behlmore, Blue for Eumorah. There were cocks erect, cocks dripping, cocks sputtering, and soon, as the stadium filled, cocks blasting. Hard to believe the structure stayed intact. Professors and Prefects worked the aisles and air, cleaning up after each detonation of hot cum that rained down on all the spectators. Toby still wasn?t any good at controlling his lustful emotions and soon his hand was creeping toward his crotch as he felt his dick throbbing against his legs.

It was only made worse by Kyle?s incessant need to practice the new technique they had learned in their Psychic and Natural Energy class. It was all about emotional energy, which when combined with natural energy can increase the power (or in some cases decrease) or manipulate the form of the blast. Toby had given up shortly after he had taken out the back wall of the practice room?which, according to Professor Tyler, who was subbing for the day, was supposed to distribute the energy evenly away. But Toby, having been close to his Advanced Power Level at the time, couldn?t get his energy to work in the precise manner it required. And he couldn?t get the yellow color out of his energy blasts, which basically meant he was operating on the standard nostalgia of a Hanazin teen. Yellow meant happy, blue meant sad. Red meant rage. Green?it was the color of jealousy.

It?s what Kyle was trying to filter out of his energy blasts. He sat next to Toby, his hand down by his heaving eight-pack, a small orb of energy pulsating in his palm. The goal was to create an energy orb that was opalescent in color, an energy orb of no emotion. Hanazins referred to it as White Energy, and it was considered the most powerful of all energy blasts. But Toby doubted Kyle would ever get it right. He was still jealous of Toby?s ability to move into Advanced Power Level. Toby could feel his roommate?s thoughts surging into him as Kyle, now demanding always to Top, pounded his ass ruthlessly into any surface that would take. But Kyle really had nothing to be jealous about. He himself was considered one of Behlmore?s most promising students, and his strength and muscle growth in his Intermediate level was a force to be reckoned with, even surpassing Toby. Though, of course, Toby had another power level to move up into.

Kyle was breathing heavily now, the veins pulsating in his forehead and forearms. But the green just wouldn?t fade, and with his cock rising to meet his pecs, the color merged with another yellow hue. The lubed, dripping pole was alive in vascularity, and within a few seconds, Kyle?s dick exploded into Neil and Bryce, covering them in his warm, white goo.

?FUCK!? Kyle spat. ?FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!?

As Kyle continued spraying, Toby knew it wasn?t ecstasy flowing through the boy at the moment, as the orb went from green and yellow to a deep blood red.

?FUCK!? Kyle repeated. His cock finally halted in a few short sputters before a Prefect came with a raised glowing hand to clean it up. Kyle?s red orb faded with his dissipating mass of man juice. Toby didn?t say a word. He knew it would only make things worse.

Thankfully, Professor Kenner was already levitating in the center of the combat arena and the hum of activity slowly settled as he raised his two massive hands.

?Welcome all!? His voice echoed around the stadium in an enormous bellow. Toby wondered if it was some sort of strange manipulation technique. ?Welcome to the first match of the school year.? The stadium erupted in simultaneous applause, banners of red and blue flying in all corners. ?Behlmore House, House of the Bull, v.s. Eumorah House, House of the Falcon.? More applause. ?Teams, take the stage!?

As even more applause filled the air, blurs of red and blue zoomed out from tunnels down by the arena floor, one left, the other right. Soon, as the blurs came to a stop, Toby could make out the members of Behlmore?s Varsity Tournament Team. Jamie was fully pumped in his Rookie Power Level, his red speedo tight against his rippled ass, Toby?s Hanazin eyes unable to stray from the bit of crack peeking out from the waistband. The racer style short was emblazoned with the number 1 on the front right side, and a smaller letter ?C? on the left. He was the only one of the nine who wore matching elbow braces, and the only one whose hands and feet were bare of any leather guards.

Next to him, Nate was adjusting the braces on his feet, and seemed his body was still adjusting to a quick, pre-game workout, his muscles throbbing with veins running thick over his skin. The Fosters were play sparring, smacking fists against each other?s chests and abs, causing each in turn to adapt and toughen. Emmit stood with Spencer, the two of them appearing nervous, though still. Behind Spencer stood the Von Keltons, Mike, Jack, and Eric, their brother Ryan, the only member of the family who WASN?T a Behlmore, cheering them on from the Dragahna section close by. And it seemed for the most part that the rest of the Dragahnas were with him in their support for Behlmore, their red banners testament to that. Ferunah seconded that, with Tyserren teamed in the ranks with all the Eumorahs.

On the other side of the arena, Cameron Shea and the rest of the Eumorah Varsity Combat Team were huddled together, most likely aware that their whispers may be picked up by the Hanazin ears of their competitors. Toby had read up on all the teams prior to the game, especially Eumorah. Cameron had put together a team of seasoned fighters, and he himself was rumored to be much more powerful than he?d ever been. Next to him stood number 8, the one they called Colossus. He was in his fourth year. His real name was Matt Ericson, but the nickname fit him well. He was bigger than any of the Rookie Level Behlmores and twice as ripped. His furry forearms were an expose of vascularity like Toby had never seen, impressive for even this world. Brown haired and with one of those low hairline types of brows, he was a spectacle of a young Hanazin, being as he was mostly pecs and arms. If it wasn?t for his very high psychic energy stats, as Toby had read, he?d probably make an outstanding Behlmore.

Number 3, Connor Ruskin, a third year, stood across from Ericson, his straight honey-brown hair covered partially by a blue trucker style cap. Who knows why he was wearing it, but it matched his speedo well. And for some reason, it turned Toby on, especially having read all about the boy. Ruskin was a wild fighter, specializing in aerial attacks, oftentimes juggling his opponents with two whole minutes of supersonic fist strikes and roundhouse kicks. It was rumored he?d learned it all from his brother Edwin, who now serves as a Constable Lieutenant.

Number 2 broke from the huddle first. Jan Jaroslav was his name and he was a transfer student from one of the other Hanazin academies. A second year. Born in the Czech Republic, from what Toby had read. The boy?s ice-blue eyes stood like a beacon against the black of his hair, and matched perfectly with his Eumorah colors. In his Base Level he looked more like an Abercrombie and Fitch model than a Hanazin, but it was a rather deceptive form. In his Rookie Power Level, Jan had often been pictured with a physique mirroring a young Lee Priest. And being a Eumorah, Toby was sure Jan had some psychic energy surprises kept in reserve. He would be lined up against Nate on the Behlmore side. Toby looked forward to the match.

Numbers 4 and 5 were brothers. Alexie and Yassen Baronov, Yassen being the older, a sixth year. His brother was only in his second year, but already he?d made a name for himself. Both had brown hair, except Yassen?s had been highlighted at the tips, a feux-hawk styling to it all. His brother was more simple. Long curls stopped just above his shoulders, his eyes more hazel than his brothers brown. Alexie was truly the better looker, his tanned skin smooth like silk, his body like a buffed up skateboarder?s, as opposed to his older brother?s stripper like physique. Seriously, Toby was surprised at how much he could see the boy working a pole.

Vincent Garcia was another of the second years on the team and by far the smallest among them. Truly, his size WASN?T deceptive, but his power was. He had specifically been placed on the team because of his unbelievable Rookie level energy stats, his psychic level measuring 45k. It was too bad that he couldn?t move into Advanced though, as his Intermediate wasn?t much of an improvement. He was a cute, sprite-like type of Hanazin, his body ripped and lean in all the right places. Not unlike his cousin Cole Garcia, number 9. Cole, tall, dark, and handsome, was the type of guy that made the others want to throw up, he was so good looking. He looked like he?d been cast right out of some WB t.v. show, though Toby had seen pictures of the fourth year in his Advanced Power Level, and WB superstar he was not. From Intermediate to Advanced, it was like watching Edward Norton go from human to Hulk.

All that was left was number 6, an eighth year. Toby was getting sick of all the beautiful blonds at this school, and Number 6, Roman Caspian, older brother to Rob Caspian (a Dragahna), was nothing short of stunning. In fact, in the sunshine he appeared to almost shimmer, his body fuzz translucent over his soccer player like physique. His hair would be curly if it wasn?t cut short, as Toby had seen in the photos from last year. He was matched up with Eric Von Kelton and it would seem Roman would have the advantage simply on years. But Eric had been matched up with eighth years in his fourth year and had come out of three of four matches victorious.

Professor Kenner moved to stand between the approaching Jamie and Cameron, the other members of their teams moving to the sidelines as the first match was set to begin. The sun shined down on the professor?s bald head, his bare torso like a bodybuilder turned inside out, he was so vascular.

?Match number one!? the professor bellowed. ?Godlington of Behlmore versus Shea of Eumorah.? He looked at each in turn, saying something, but even with his Hanazin ears, Toby couldn?t make it out over the new round of cheering from the stands.

?GO JAMIE!? Toby heard Bryce scream. ?KICK HIS ASS!?

The professor?s hand went up, and the next second, swiftly came down. ?BEGIN!?

Cameron moved first, his hand shooting out so fast that Jamie couldn?t have possibly been prepared for it. Now Jamie was stuck in a psychic hold, and try as he might, he couldn?t break free. His muscles strained, inflating as his veins pumped to the surface, but Cameron had him caught in a massive field of energy. Toby was sure every person in the stadium could feel it.

Still trying to break free, Jamie had lost control over his cock, and the sudden increase in power had caused his shaft to go fully erect, where it stood bobbing and throbbing before blasting over Cameron and rattling the entire stadium. The shockwave released from Jamie was massive, but the force field the professors put up kept it at bay for the most part, though some like Toby were close to creaming their neighbor?s backs. As for Cameron, he took it in stride, his face stoic and his arm still stretched effortlessly before him. The Behlmores in the stands, along with the Ferunahs and Dragahnas, all began booing and hissing, but before long, Cameron was lying flat on his face, a crater forming around him just before the earth blasted up like a bomb. Somehow Jamie had swifly created a double of himself for Cameron to capture, all the while using his energy to keep himself invisible.

The same trick wouldn?t work twice. Not on a seasoned Hanazin. Which is why Cameron hadn?t really fallen for it, and his double was actually the one lying in the earthen crater. The real one was quick to respond to Jamie?s trickery, slamming a knee into the Behlmore?s ripped eight-pack, just before appearing behind him for a swift fist strike. Jamie saw the boy?s fist coming and dodged, grabbing Cameron?s arm and hurling him towards the force field, where he landed with a colossal reverberation of undulating waves that couldn?t be contained completely once more. This time, Hanazin spectator after Hanazin spectator blasted their loads, adding to jobs of the Professors and Prefects trying to hold the place steady.

As Cameron recovered, Jamie?s double moved on top of the Eumorah, but was immediately batted away by Cameron?s own double and quickly disposed of with a red energy blast that raced across the stadium to strike the force field, only to split moments later into strings of yellow energy to come back for the real Jamie. Jamie, for his part, had moved into his Intermediate Power Level, and with his new bit of speed and strength, with still transforming quads and calves, kicked Cameron?s double towards the real one, striking the Eumorah squarely in the chest, the two of them rocketing backwards, tearing up the terrain.

Jamie looked amazing in his Intermediate Power Level, his muscles still pulsating and vibrating violently in their quick transformation. His already huge Rookie form paled in comparison to his new roided bodybuilder physique. But Cameron wasn?t going to be defeated so easily, and he stood up bellowing, his energy surging from his body in a growing blue aura, exterminating his own double from existence as it increased in scope. Jamie zoomed back, levitating far enough away to only take the residual energy into himself, which only made him stronger like it would any Hanazin. His cock ripped through his speedo, his nutsack heaving before he let his load join the already fountain surge of Cameron?s stream.

But the ecstasy was short lived. Cameron had jumped straight to Advanced. His body had morphed to a size comparable to the Behlmore?s, his muscles massive, lean, and constantly being supplied with power from an ever increasing, pulsing network of veins. And now, the Eumorah?s psychic energy levels were dangerously high.

Jamie rushed forward, but Cameron rushed back. Jamie bobbed right, and so did Cameron. Jamie dived, and Cameron was there to meet him. Then, suddenly frustrated, Jamie unleashed a barrage and blur of fist and spinning elbow strikes, knee kicks and roundhouse kicks, his high level of strength moving the very air pressure, but Cameron had dodged it all, as if he had read Jamie?s thoughts. And soon Toby realized, he had. Cameron was in Jamie?s head.

Toby watched in amazement as Cameron then stood completely still, using his psychic energy to create a mobile shield from his natural energy to block any of Jamie?s attacks, injuring the Behlmore little by little, wearing him down. Cameron took the opportunity to move into his Hyper Power Level, sending Jamie away in an almost teleporting motion?one second he was in front of the Eumorah, the next, slammed hard into the force field. And though Jamie came up stronger, Cameron was now ready to unleash the speed he was so recently being hailed for. Despite his roided Hulk-like torso, he moved in a strange time code, defying the laws of science and pummeling the Behlmore with unseen precision strikes. Jamie just doubled-over, bounced around, and tumbled to and fro and was quickly met with the warm cream of Cameron?s detonating piece, which blasted the Behlmore far across the stadium and into the force field.

The Eumorahs erupted in applause, the Tyserrens joining in. But Jamie was up in a matter of milliseconds, and as Cameron moved in for another round of beating, he was sent away by the Behlmore?s Hyper Level aura. Jamie roared and the stadium quaked, the boy?s 22-inch cock thick and discharging a powerful rainstorm of cum. His aura created a massive force field of its own, pinning Cameron against the opposing force field made by the professors. Now Jamie?s body had grown to monstrous proportions, his physique larger than any of the professors. His back was like a blanket of ripped muscle, his arms as thick as tree trunks, ivy veins climbing towards his striated, pulsating pecs moving up towards his collarbone to join those at his thick neck. His ass was a frightening display of glutes created fiber by fiber and each step he took towards Cameron sent earth blasting eight feet upward. Jamie?s hair was slowly turning white as he reached the upper levels of his Hyper form. He wasn?t fooling around anymore, Toby knew.

Cameron finally broke free from Jamie?s aura, but the Behlmore?s natural force field kept any of his lightning fast, unseen attacks from landing. But Cameron wasn?t going to give up, and fought using his superior psychic energy. He created a funnel of energy to encapsulate Jamie?s force field, veins crawling across his forehead as he increased the power. Now HIS hair was turning white, his eyes blazing in the same glow, his muscles inflating to even MORE massive proportions, and his cock letting loose, blasting an immediate evaporating flow of cum. There were gasps from the crowd as the energy piled on the unseen Jamie, Cameron bellowing, increasing the pressure by the second and adding a second wave of energy that encircled the original blue in a mix of yellows and reds.

Now the stadium seemed ready to come to pieces, quaking violently, blurring Toby?s line of vision, but the professors told the frightened, yet ecstasy filled students not to worry.

The next second, the stadium exploded with a shrill screeching that pained every Hanazin ear. Toby opened his eyes just in time to see Jamie send Cameron?s energy back upon the Eumorah and simultaneously created a Hyper Level double to offer the follow up. Cameron?s speed was at a level high enough to easily move out of the way, but he hadn?t seen the Behlmore?s double. And one strike from Jamie?s double was enough to send the Eumorah hurdling towards the ground. Cameron hit the earth with a force that almost leveled one side of the stadium, the impact sending turf fifty miles in every direction, held back only by the ever struggling force field of the professors. In the end, Cameron lay unmoving, but alive.

The stadium exploded with cheering and applause, red banners flying, flying Hanazins sending them even higher.

Jamie emerged from the blast a true masterpiece of muscularity. Nine feet tall and with a body mimicking the best morped photographs of the best pro-bodybuilders, Jamie had reached a status that seemed to Toby almost God like. His abs were still busy recreating each square of a new ten-pack, and the veins in his heaving sack seemed to move up towards his lower abs like a river breaking free of its dam. And even with white hair, glowing eyes, and a powerful aura emanating from every part of his superhuman form, Jamie?s dimpled smile was the one thing that drove everyone crazy.

Toby?s shorts long shredded, lay at his feet. His body was basking in the combined energies of the Hanazins in the stadium, and he needn?t even touch his shaft. He just leaned back and let his cock blast his warm man juice in unison with those around him. He was REALLY looking forward to the following matches now.
  #58   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 12:55 AM

alphamale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alphamale
Anymore coming?

HEY, the story is going so well, the scenes are so vividly hot especially those of Sean and his father, Dirk... would like to see more of those two!!
When is the next installment coming??
  #59   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 01:53 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
HEY, the story is going so well, the scenes are so vividly hot especially those of Sean and his father, Dirk... would like to see more of those two!!
When is the next installment coming??
well the nice thing about this section of the forums is that you can write the next xhapter as you would like it to go
  #60   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:13 AM

Its been almost half a year since the last installment! This story CANNOT die off!
  #61   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:16 PM

A-hem! Bump bump, nudge nudge! The people are hungry for more...
  #62   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Pandering for Attention

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to write much...or more so, I haven't been much in the mood with school and all eating up my time. Damn education! LOL

But check out what I made in the "Hanazin Stuff" section linked below. I made a stick figure fight scene. I know, it may seem kinda dumb, but it's sorta the base for what I want to do when I learn to draw and program sprites. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with it, so I hope you enjoy it too. I originally posted as a private vid on YouTube before I figured out that nobody else could view it LOL, so I uploaded it to a file sharing website, so the link will be there for you to download now.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10915

Oliver
  #63   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Pandering for Attention

Part 34

It didn?t take long for Sean to master the new technique his father had shown him. Shortly after Rome had been erased, the Hanazin Constables flooded the wasteland with teams of their best, trying to reconstruct what had been destroyed. But nothing was left for them. The only thing to meet them was Sean, his father off surveilling the scene, again testing his son?s strength and will. And Sean didn?t disappoint.

He had practiced at the tree, their meeting point, for an hour, first in Hyper Power Level, then Advanced, Intermediate, and finally Rookie. Sean just didn?t have the Base power to pull it off, but being able to perform the technique in his Rookie level gave him plenty of room to move up. If he needed it.

Sean arrived back in Rome, not bothering to silence the sonic boom behind him. He wanted them to see him, to notice him. His mouth twisted upward into a smile as he caught sight of the panicked hanazins around him, futilely trying to rebuild a devastated wasteland with their power alone.

But the constables were no longer passive in their viewpoint of the situation. Three teams of four rushed Sean instantly, keeping to their Intermediate forms for the time being.

Sean could feel their energy flowing towards him, their bodies moving at mach speeds, but his eyes seeing it all in a strange, slow time code. It was like Sean was controlling the very time around him. Was it possible? Had his power grown to such a degree?

In his Rookie level, Sean?s massive power seemed barely able to remain contained. His vascular network covered his muscles in an awe inspiring mesh of pulsating cords, and Sean could feel the very power seeping from every pore of his body. Even as the twelve constables zoomed forward in his direction, Sean watched his cock engorge and lengthen, the skin covering itself in its own lube, a river of veins streaming over the surface, moving to meet his bush and climbing his shuddering, collapsing, and reshaping lower abdominals.

?Fuck yeah,? Sean muttered to himself. The power had taken control as it always did, and now he didn?t care for what surrounded him. Be it hanazin, human, mountain or sea, Sean would destroy it. Obliterate it just like his father.

Sean looked up, his eyes meeting the constables still trudging through the seemingly viscous air. They were hanazin men of great control, their cocks neither protruding nor hardened. In their lycra power suits they were masterpieces in their own right, muscles like fine stone sculptures under the black fabric, pulsing veins protruding like they were the very seams holding it all together. It would be a shame to see them go. But they would become a part of Sean, a part of his power...and ultimately a part of his father as well.

It happened in less than a milliseconds? time, Sean threw his arms out to his sides, more thick vessels exploding to the surface as his biceps flexed and his forearms drew taught. Even the network by his forehead grew thicker, as his blood and power flowed through his brain, accessing his psychic energy.

Sean was unable to keep the roar building inside of him from leaving his throat. The sound seemed to shake the very earth as it combined with the release of his father?s technique. A white energy blasted outward in a 80 mile radius. It surpassed even his father. And unlike his father?s, Sean?s form of the technique didn?t spiral right away. It blasted outward with a speed faster than the very light that illuminated it, and everything around Sean froze. Perhaps even the very existence of the earth could not take his power. The constables never saw it coming. Not the ones close, and not the ones far.

Sean?s cock detonated, his warm cum raining over the scene in a torrential downpour as thunder boomed and lightning crossed the white, washed out sky. Time resumed and Sean?s power began to spin in a violent rotation, growing still. It spun not just on its side, but upward, diagonally, like it was rotating on some out of control axis. Soon the spinning grew to blinding speeds, shaping into a sphere. It was creating its own air current, bending the scene all around Sean. He watched as constable after constable dissipated into nothing, their energy coloring the white sphere yellow and red. It only made him crave it more, his fat cock still blasting and throbbing by his vibrating pecs, muscle fiber folding over each layer second by second, threatening to push his veins right through his hanazin skin. His back spread out to five feet, his height moving to seven, his bones stretching, his muscles ballooning. Now the wind was reaching hurricane force, and Sean?s power was creating its own weather system. Tornados spun off from the sphere, and soon the rest of the Italian peninsula would be ravaged along with Rome. Send more! Send more of them! Sean?s mind screamed. SEND MORE!

?FUUUUUUCCCK!? Sean roared and a second stream of his hot man cream joined the already blasting flow. The energy was returning into him now, and Sean could feel his own power growing as constable after constable became a part of him. It was like Sean was having his best hanazin orgasm over and over again, and as the twelve constables? energies flowed into him, as the twenty others, the fifty others, Sean basked in it all.

The white sphere flattened and returned to its sidewinding shape, before finally every bit of the white light streaked back to its master. The sudden influx of power was too much for Sean to contain, and he roared once again, his voice dropping two octaves, the booming shockwave jouncing the earth beneath him. He clasped his fingers behind his head, his cock still bursting his warm cum like Old Faithful, becoming the rain that would shower over the wasteland. His bones were extending with his still expanding, shuddering muscles, pushing his height to ten-and-a-half feet, creating a giant even among Hanazins. Sean?s lats became an impenetrable wall of hardened, lean muscle, his traps climbing his thickening, widening neck, complementing well the crawling veins that started at his collar and flowed over his incredible, striated pecs. His Rookie form was now a Hyper Power form in its appearance and its power.

More constables showed up, but suddenly Sean didn?t want to simply absorb their power. He wanted to test his own.

They were speaking now, but Sean caught very little of it. His mind remained reveling in his power. Sean again smiled at the surrounding constables. There were 15 altogether. Surely they were now afraid to send any more than that. They had figured it out. But why even try? Was it some foolish sense of duty?

The question only made Sean crazier. He was super pumped, and super horny all at the same time. He wanted to destroy them and fuck them. He wanted to ram his massive, slick pole into the tight confines of their asses and pump their backsides until their superhuman bodies disintegrated by his own growing power.

Just for fun, Sean made the first move. Faster than anything the universe could ever create, Sean was in front of the first constable. Hyper Power Level. The black hanazin was pumped like a super roided bodybuilding monster, his huge fro an even bigger turn on to Sean?s screaming libido. He was cool, sexy, powerful.

He was dead.

None of the constables had even seen Sean move. They only saw their comrade explode in a gory display. But in that time, Sean had sucked and fucked to his heart?s content. He was moving too fast for even the laws of science and logic and had reappeared with a sudden detonation of his cock. His sack heaved as it pumped more of his jizz out into the atmosphere and the constables were sent flailing away.

But their disbelief of seeing an indestructible being self-destructing was short lived. Sean moved onto his next targets. He didn?t use any bit of psychic energy. This was true, physical ass-fucking. The straggling constables were watching five of their comrades being pounded by a seemingly invisible force. They saw their Advanced Power Levels unable to prevent the move into Hyper Power Level and watched as their ball sacks swelled and their cocks erupted.

Again Sean reappeared blasting, his Rookie form still growing as the five sexually spent hanazin constables exploded like the first.

Now with a good look at Sean, the remaining nine constables gazed in utter fear. Sean towered over them, even as they transformed into their 8ft Hyper Power Levels. They all looked like morphed visuals of champion pro-bodybuilders. Their legs were like massive tree trunks, and their veins pushed upward through the lycra of their power suits as if needing to be free. Now all self control was lost, and dick after constable dick detonated in a rainstorm of hot jizz. Sean?s power kept it all at bay, and suddenly he almost found it all ridiculous and laughable. He, himself, was still in his Rookie Power Level, and yet he could destroy each and every one of them with a simple prick of his finger. This was a power that should not be meant for anyone. It should be forbidden. But it was all his.

The laughter started in Sean as only a small tremor, but it grew to an almost maniacal level as he prepared his next move. He wouldn?t stay in his Rookie form. He wanted to test his true power. Sean was ready to let it all out in his Hyper Power Level.

The first of the constables made his move, but Sean only had to glance at him to rip the hanazin asunder, top to bottom. The second used a technique Sean had never seen. The black mass of the constable?s shadow rushed forward in the man?s stead, carrying every bit of the hanazin?s Hyper Level power. Sean let each and every one of the shadow?s blows make contact, his face and torso, back and legs all pummeled by its incredible speed. But Sean felt none of it, not a thing, even as two more constables rushed in with their own strikes.

They all fell back, and Sean continued laughing deep in his throat. Together, the constables sent waves of their energy in white blasts of power simultaneously at Sean. But Sean held it all back with his psychic energy, veins collecting over his forehead before subsiding as he dropped the flow of power.

It was time. Time to end it. Time to destroy.

Sean glared down at his hands. The power was radiating from them, the vessels of his forearms pulsating, appearing and reappearing over the skin. The power! The FUCKING POWER! Sean again couldn?t help but laugh. But the laughter turned to grunting as he let his power slowly flow out of him.

The constables attacked again, but their punches, kicks, and energy blasts were held easily at bay by Sean?s psychic energy. These masterpieces of muscle, these gods among men, these massive superhumans, could not penetrate Sean?s defenses. Each and every one of them were covered with a network of palpitating, throbbing veins, their arms corded as if snakes were strangling the lean, ripped muscle fiber beneath. And with Rome already destroyed, the constables were not holding back.

But it was all for naught. Sean was moving into his Intermediate Power Level now, and it was enough of a power surge for Sean to completely lose it. No more games. No more toying with these pions. Sean went straight to Hyper.

Again time seemed to slow, as if even IT was in Sean?s complete control. His roar silenced sound itself, and his power seemed too much for the earth to contain. The Hyper Level constables were gone without even a thought from Sean. He was relishing his power, feeling his height shooting upward to 14 feet, his back widening to 6, and his cock growing fatter and ready to blow. And when it did, Sean?s power moved out upon the earth like the hand of God, a white wall of energy from the ground to the sky that would surely erase anything it touched from existence.

He was ready. His father would be proud. Now, it was time.

Once the weekend had rolled around, Aiden and his fellow Academy mates had thought to take their free time in the Human Realm. It had been a sort of ?Hanazin Binge? and they were all presently in the middle of a psychic suck and fuck human orgy.

Aiden grabbed onto Ryan?s massive tool next to him, feeling the slimy shaft almost roll beneath his fingers. He tipped his chin towards one of their human worshippers and increased the psychic pressure on the blond?s asshole. The boy gave a loud, drawn out moan in response before he was pinned against the wall by Justin Ferrel?s (a Ferunah) own psychic energy. And Justin didn?t mess around. He made sure the boy got a mouthful of psychic cock before his own detonated and sent his hanazin load all over the empty warehouse floor, already slicked with the jizz of all their worshippers. The bulbs that had no electrical source (seeing as the place was abandoned) lit up brightly before popping and shattering, shards raining down with the white. The foundation shifted and Justin?s muscles adjusted to the power. As his smooth, almost hairless body grew leaner and tighter, as his bones stretched and his abs carved out a new eight pack, the worshippers came over and over, painfully expelling what their sacks could futilely provide.

Dexter Cohen and Owen Benson (Both Tyserrens) lost it at that moment as well, adding to the quakes, the muscle growth, the moans, and the hot, creamy rainstorm of man fluid. Their Tyserren speed was unbelievable when it came to jacking-off and Aiden was soon the beneficiary of Dexter?s talent. Dexter had gripped Aiden?s cock and wasted not a millisecond in getting his fellow Hanazin off. The pleasure was off the charts and Aiden couldn?t help but want to eat the boy?s face. Their lips worked over each other?s in a ravenous pattern until Aiden?s cock exploded.

Aiden?s body glowed with a yellow energy, his stream blasting clear across the room, the force sending two worshippers careening before they were pinned against the wall. The warehouse was ready to fall to pieces and Aiden had to pull back a bit as he knew the others were as well.

Owen jumped up at light speed and rammed his meaty pecs into the closest worshipper, their bodies still slick with cum. But Owen nor the worshipper cared.

?Eat me,? Owen muttered. ?Eat that shit!?

?Not too hard,? Ryan moaned through gritted teeth. He was still having his gun cleaned by Aiden?s magic hands. ?Your worshipper, I mean, Owen. If he bites too hard, he?s liable to lose some teeth.?

Justin laughed, his cock sputtering its last bits of cum, a stream still running down the shaft and pooling at his crack. ?Had that happen once last year.?

Owen?s feet were leaving the floor now, the worshipper?s with him, and soon Owen had the boy in a sort of headlock, licking his ear and rubbing the human?s cum slicked abs. ?You like that shit?? Owen smiled, almost mischievously. ?What was that you called us earlier? Fags?? He laughed, the other Hanazins did too. ?And yet you LOVE this shit, don?t you.?

Owen released the boy and left him levitating in the air being fucked and sucked by his psychic energy. Owen came back down and slapped another of the worshippers on his ass, sending him flying into Ryan. That was all it took and Ryan?s cock erupted, sending the worshipper back across the room.

Again the warehouse shook, the foundation shifted, and Ryan?s muscles ballooned to new massive proportions.

?God, you?re so fucking sexy,? Aiden said, gripping his friend?s still changing muscles. He felt the fibers moving under his fingers, building Ryan?s pecs. He felt Ryan?s abs shuddering, collapsing, and hardening.

?Look at them.? Justin nudged his chin towards the worshippers who were still being invisibly rammed up their asses and mouths. Their bodies were soaked and dripping in white man juice. ?Man, I can?t remember when I was so weak.?

?Well, they were all from the local football team,? Ryan said, his head still leaning back as his final transformations completed. ?They looked pretty full and buff to me.?

?You know what I mean,? Justin said. ?We?re like gods to them. We could destroy them with our pinky fingers and yet we pleasure them, make them better, stronger.?

?Or just like us,? Aiden said, rubbing his new eight pack. He psychically pulled a worshipper to him and let the boy go to work. The boy started at his still vibrating and reshaping pecs, then worked his tongue over Aiden?s nipples, before running it down the peaks and valleys of his abs. Aiden?s tip brushed the boy?s ear and Aiden knew then the boy wanted that massive piece deep inside him. ?That Archer kid. They say he made Toby Paul and that new kid into what they are.?

?Don?t know much about the new kid, but that Behlmore fucker?s got some real power,? Dexter said. ?Trust me. My ass is still sore.?

The worshipper managed to slip Aiden?s piece into his ass and slid down as far as his hole would allow. The boy, who really did have a nice footballer body, accompanied his riding with loud grunts and moans. But Aiden grew distracted by Owen, who was across the room using his power to reconstruct a busted t.v., its pieces flowing up from the ground and piecing the shitty CRT back together.

?Dude, what are you doing?? Aiden asked. ?When I blow, I?m just going to fuck that shit up anyways.?

?Then don?t blow yet,? Owen said. ?I wanna watch some t.v.? He placed his hand on the old wood paneling of the frame, and though the plug found no outlet, the screen lit up. Black and white. The reception wasn?t bad though.

?Fucking super human powers to play with and he wants to watch t.v.,? Aiden murmured.

?IT?S GONE, MARIA.?

The panicked words came out of the t.v. and almost instantly, the four Hanazins dropped their energy from the worshippers, who fell painfully onto the ground.

?Sorry,? Justin said. ?You?ll thank us in a week or so though when your cocks swell to the size of a salami.?

?Shhh!? Owen turned back to the t.v., pointing for the others to listen up.

?ALL OF THE ITALIAN PENINSULA HAS SUFFERED DAMAGE. SOUTHERN FRANCE, SLOVENIA, AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, PARTS OF NORTHERN GREECE. IT?S ALL GONE. FLOODED OR JUST...JUST NOT THERE!?

?Holy shit,? Aiden said breathless. ?Holy shit. It?s him, isn?t it. Archer. That fucking first year. How the fuck...?

Ryan stood slowly, but was in front of the screen in a second. ?I guess there are gods even among hanazins.?

==================================================

I saw this proportion thing and thought it was a good visual for Sean in comparison to the constables...

http://www.bigjesse.uni.cc/proportio...bmit=Calculate

Last edited by Oliver904; December 7th, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
  #64   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
I'm sorry if I say I don't like where the story's going at all. I have a distaste for sadistic gore sex, it's incredibly disturbing.

Btw I'm not sure about where Sean's story is going. Isn't he supposed to be the main character? Why has he turned into the complete opposite? Will there going to be some sort of plot advancement soon? It seems like th last chapters has been nothing but Sean and Dirk's mass destruction + sex scnes from other random characters.

Though I'm not liking where the story is going on right now, I'm still keeping up with it hoping to find something to happen soon. Good luck with the story!
  #65   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM

I like wherever the story is going...
  #66   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2010, 06:29 AM

A-ehm! There Are still lots of people here enjoying this story immensely. Any hope of another chapter?
  #67   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:11 PM

I hate to say this, but I, too, don't like gore. Still a big fan, though.
  #68   Add to 123m's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:35 PM

123m is on a distinguished road
LOVE the story ! Wish it would be continued, great job !!! Its 2011 i think it is time for a new chapter
  #69   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:40 AM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123m View Post
LOVE the story ! Wish it would be continued, great job !!! Its 2011 i think it is time for a new chapter
As this is he continuous story section anyone is allowed to contribute to the story in their own way. If youd like to see a story continue then put your own twist on it.
  #70   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM

But this story is so good when it's written by the original author, please continue! It's so awesome! Really wanna see Sean go completely insane and drunk in his own power!
  #71   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
But this story is so good when it's written by the original author, please continue! It's so awesome! Really wanna see Sean go completely insane and drunk in his own power!
I'm with alphamale all the way on this; let's see Sean go to Hyper and beyond, reaching levels unknown.

P.S. A new chapter of this insanely hot story would be a great post-Christmas present for all your fans. :-)

Thank you for writing this orgasmically good series.
  #72   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:25 PM

I really miss this story. Does anyone have any ideas when it will be started back up?
  #73   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:05 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden831 View Post
I really miss this story. Does anyone have any ideas when it will be started back up?
asthis is the continuous story section anyone can contribute a chapter to it.
  #74   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Pandering for Attention

As always, contributions are welcomed. I did take off writing for a while, so I was hoping somebody could pick up where I had left off. I'd be interested in seeing what you all come up with. Anyways, until then, here's a new installment--short, but new.

Oliver
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Every boy has a dream. Whether it be to become an astronaut, a fireman, or the President of the United States. Hey, at least those dreams were realistic, right? Achievable, if a person had the persistence to pursue them. But my dream? Well, not so much. My dream...my ONLY dream, was to be a superhero.

So I did what most 14 year old boys would think a waste of time; I wrote stories. By 16 I was pretty good at it, and by 18 I was absolutely excellent. I?m 21 now, but I hardly knew I?d be THIS good.

You?re probably wondering what I mean. Well, take a look around with me. A bed, a mirror, a dresser, and a bathroom; rather generic, I?ll admit, but still. I remember this room vividly. It was the first room I ever created. Okay, so I?ll be honest; I fantasized about being in this bed, being with the guy whom it belonged to. But that was it! A fantasy. But here I was, literally standing in the middle of Sean Archer?s room.

Was I dreaming? Was I dead? The thoughts certainly crossed my mind. And though I didn?t know what death would exactly feel like, this all felt entirely too real to be a dream. Hard to explain, really. But bear with me.

Anyways, you might be wondering who I am. Some of you might?ve stopped caring a long time ago, perhaps from the beginning of the first words I wrote. My name is Oliver Hearn, and I am the creator of the Hanazin Warrior.

Most of you should know what that is by now. I?d imagine if you?re reading this that you?ve read all my other stuff. But you probably have no idea how exactly I came up with the idea. Well, the warrior was a mix of everything I wanted to be. Strong, beautiful, powerful, intelligent; all things I wanted, but none of which I was. And okay, I borrow immensely from the things I love, whether it be popular fantasy books, or japanese manga. And though it may be a little disturbing, I do love destroying things...and sadistically speaking, I?m sorta into the whole God complex. Hanazins are a product of my dreams, and my darkness.

So, are you wondering if I took a look in the mirror yet? THAT mirror? Trust me, I?ve tried. But at the moment, I?m having a hard time moving my legs. And yeah, I realize that I probably should be panicking, but I?m strangely not. There was a tingling that started in my toes a few minutes ago, and that slowly moved up the rest of my legs. I felt it creeping up my pelvis, and soon I was sure it would reach the region of my spine. And that was when I remembered something; something I had pushed to the back of my notes when I had created the warrior. It was just background, and truthfully I had created it a bit after I had started the story. What I was feeling at the moment was the transformation. And oh God, I would be fully awake for it. Now, I was panicking.

Was this really happening? Okay, so you?d think I?d be excited at the moment, and judging from the tenting that suddenly started in my pants, you probably wouldn?t believe me if I said I wasn?t. Because I know something you don?t. The transformation is supposed to take place during sleep! A really DEEP sleep. Otherwise, it really REALLY hurts. Sure, when you?re the writer creating rules for your characters, you never really think about how it will truly affect them, but now I really did regret not thinking the whole process through. And I?m saying ?really? a lot, aren?t I? I?m scared, okay!

The tingling shot up my spine like lightning, hitting my brain with an audible shock. I bucked upward from the pain, and my fat, dripping cock shredded through my jeans. Now I could move, but only in agony.

I tried to scream, cry out for help, but my voice failed me. My mouth dropped open, but no sound escaped. And like I said, I knew what was coming up next? And think, if you knew it?d be extraordinarily painful, wouldn?t you be scared? It?s a redundant question, so please don?t answer.

My brain felt like it was being fried to a crisp, shock after shock, the room spinning. I grabbed at the sheets under me, my entire body vibrating violently. Now the rest of my body was feeling the shocks. The next part was still the worst of it. My muscles were literally tearing--like the micro-tears that happen when normal humans work out, but not so micro. It?s how Hanazin?s grow muscle so rapidly; muscles tear, and the energy absorbed by the Hanazin fills in the gaps, before matter is manipulated to transform into hardened muscle fiber. But they don?t feel the pain. I did.

Suddenly I shot up about 3 feet off the mattress, still writhing in pain. My joints dislocated, my bones broke, my skin stretched to almost tearing. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I could?ve told myself to suck it up, but at that moment, my intestines were in the middle of rearranging themselves. Digestion in a Hanazin takes place entirely in the stomach, where food is broken down into energy to be later expelled through the exterior tissues. In a way, a Hanazin transforms what would?ve been fecal matter into blasts of energy. Kinda gross, but something to ponder, I guess...

Some of the energy moves to the testes where it is concentrated into a less explosive, but certainly a more potent formula; and yeah, the Hanazin has to blow his load to release it. Explosive yes, but it usually doesn?t take down a building and dematerialize organic material. I know, I?m rambling, but it helps distract me. If I keep telling you these things, I can distract myself from the pain.

The intestines are reconstructed to serve the simple purpose of sexual excitation. The inside is ribbed...yeah, for pleasure. That?s truly the only organ that radically changes. The others just become more efficient. The heart is empowered to pump more effectively, and red blood cells transport collected energy to the body?s cells. I could feel that energy flowing through me now?

More shocks. More tearing of muscles. More snapping of joints and bone?

My brain was spinning faster, but my thoughts were clearer.

In the absence of energy, the liver can convert stored energy into functional energy, and detoxifies poisons by energy transmutation. The lungs collect oxygen or any form of gas and further transform the gases into functional energy. As for the skin, it becomes highly resilient to heat, cold, and lacerations. Brain function is enhanced as neural pathways are?

Okay, that REALLY REALLY hurt. My spine just snapped, and though I knew the bone building cells would in less than a milliseconds time form new bones, I still wanted to pass out from both the pain and the very thought of it.

And then...finally! The pleasure. The glorious glorious pleasure.

I came.

My dick detonated a torrent of hot cum onto the ceiling, the walls were rattling, the window shattered, the mirror along with it. And I couldn?t stop. I didn?t want it to stop. It?s hard to describe, but the feeling is like taking a hot soak all over your body, an explosive tingling like those pre-workout supplements, and the best orgasm happening over and over and over again, each one exponentially more pleasurable than the last.

And finally, as it stopped, I again felt as if I had lost all feeling and allowed myself to plummet to the cum soaked bed. There was an audible splat, and I laid there trying to catch my breath.

?Holy shit,? I muttered. I knew the breathless feeling in a Hanazin was more psychological than physical, but I allowed myself time to gather a bit more oxygen.

And then I thought, ?Now what??

I rose up with a quickness, my body still covered in my warm man-juice, my 14 incher retreating. I stared down at my hands, now visibly bigger, my eyes tracing the network of pulsating veins climbing my forearms, a slight luminescence radiating from my skin. I had created this power. I knew what it was capable of.

A grin formed on my face.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver904 For This Useful Post:
portamivia (October 10th, 2013)
  #75   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2013, 10:39 PM

Oh fuck yesssss! Can't believe you're back to this, but thanks man! Can't wait to read more...
  #76   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:53 PM

Will you make me a Hanazin too?
The Following User Says Thank You to skumbum For This Useful Post:
muscular (October 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline