The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: Which POV character do you want to see more of?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Which POV character do you want to see more of?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
  #81   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:13 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
F yeah.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2009, 11:01 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Wow, sad that he turned so evil... but hot nonetheless.
  #83   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:37 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
I LOVE this story. It was a long wait for this chapter, but definitely worth it. One of the best yet. Great job, Oliver.
  #84   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Pandering for Attention

Oliver904 is on a distinguished road
As always, contributions are welcomed. I did take off writing for a while, so I was hoping somebody could pick up where I had left off. I'd be interested in seeing what you all come up with. Anyways, until then, here's a new installment--short, but new.

Oliver
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Every boy has a dream. Whether it be to become an astronaut, a fireman, or the President of the United States. Hey, at least those dreams were realistic, right? Achievable, if a person had the persistence to pursue them. But my dream? Well, not so much. My dream...my ONLY dream, was to be a superhero.

So I did what most 14 year old boys would think a waste of time; I wrote stories. By 16 I was pretty good at it, and by 18 I was absolutely excellent. I?m 21 now, but I hardly knew I?d be THIS good.

You?re probably wondering what I mean. Well, take a look around with me. A bed, a mirror, a dresser, and a bathroom; rather generic, I?ll admit, but still. I remember this room vividly. It was the first room I ever created. Okay, so I?ll be honest; I fantasized about being in this bed, being with the guy whom it belonged to. But that was it! A fantasy. But here I was, literally standing in the middle of Sean Archer?s room.

Was I dreaming? Was I dead? The thoughts certainly crossed my mind. And though I didn?t know what death would exactly feel like, this all felt entirely too real to be a dream. Hard to explain, really. But bear with me.

Anyways, you might be wondering who I am. Some of you might?ve stopped caring a long time ago, perhaps from the beginning of the first words I wrote. My name is Oliver Hearn, and I am the creator of the Hanazin Warrior.

Most of you should know what that is by now. I?d imagine if you?re reading this that you?ve read all my other stuff. But you probably have no idea how exactly I came up with the idea. Well, the warrior was a mix of everything I wanted to be. Strong, beautiful, powerful, intelligent; all things I wanted, but none of which I was. And okay, I borrow immensely from the things I love, whether it be popular fantasy books, or japanese manga. And though it may be a little disturbing, I do love destroying things...and sadistically speaking, I?m sorta into the whole God complex. Hanazins are a product of my dreams, and my darkness.

So, are you wondering if I took a look in the mirror yet? THAT mirror? Trust me, I?ve tried. But at the moment, I?m having a hard time moving my legs. And yeah, I realize that I probably should be panicking, but I?m strangely not. There was a tingling that started in my toes a few minutes ago, and that slowly moved up the rest of my legs. I felt it creeping up my pelvis, and soon I was sure it would reach the region of my spine. And that was when I remembered something; something I had pushed to the back of my notes when I had created the warrior. It was just background, and truthfully I had created it a bit after I had started the story. What I was feeling at the moment was the transformation. And oh God, I would be fully awake for it. Now, I was panicking.

Was this really happening? Okay, so you?d think I?d be excited at the moment, and judging from the tenting that suddenly started in my pants, you probably wouldn?t believe me if I said I wasn?t. Because I know something you don?t. The transformation is supposed to take place during sleep! A really DEEP sleep. Otherwise, it really REALLY hurts. Sure, when you?re the writer creating rules for your characters, you never really think about how it will truly affect them, but now I really did regret not thinking the whole process through. And I?m saying ?really? a lot, aren?t I? I?m scared, okay!

The tingling shot up my spine like lightning, hitting my brain with an audible shock. I bucked upward from the pain, and my fat, dripping cock shredded through my jeans. Now I could move, but only in agony.

I tried to scream, cry out for help, but my voice failed me. My mouth dropped open, but no sound escaped. And like I said, I knew what was coming up next? And think, if you knew it?d be extraordinarily painful, wouldn?t you be scared? It?s a redundant question, so please don?t answer.

My brain felt like it was being fried to a crisp, shock after shock, the room spinning. I grabbed at the sheets under me, my entire body vibrating violently. Now the rest of my body was feeling the shocks. The next part was still the worst of it. My muscles were literally tearing--like the micro-tears that happen when normal humans work out, but not so micro. It?s how Hanazin?s grow muscle so rapidly; muscles tear, and the energy absorbed by the Hanazin fills in the gaps, before matter is manipulated to transform into hardened muscle fiber. But they don?t feel the pain. I did.

Suddenly I shot up about 3 feet off the mattress, still writhing in pain. My joints dislocated, my bones broke, my skin stretched to almost tearing. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I could?ve told myself to suck it up, but at that moment, my intestines were in the middle of rearranging themselves. Digestion in a Hanazin takes place entirely in the stomach, where food is broken down into energy to be later expelled through the exterior tissues. In a way, a Hanazin transforms what would?ve been fecal matter into blasts of energy. Kinda gross, but something to ponder, I guess...

Some of the energy moves to the testes where it is concentrated into a less explosive, but certainly a more potent formula; and yeah, the Hanazin has to blow his load to release it. Explosive yes, but it usually doesn?t take down a building and dematerialize organic material. I know, I?m rambling, but it helps distract me. If I keep telling you these things, I can distract myself from the pain.

The intestines are reconstructed to serve the simple purpose of sexual excitation. The inside is ribbed...yeah, for pleasure. That?s truly the only organ that radically changes. The others just become more efficient. The heart is empowered to pump more effectively, and red blood cells transport collected energy to the body?s cells. I could feel that energy flowing through me now?

More shocks. More tearing of muscles. More snapping of joints and bone?

My brain was spinning faster, but my thoughts were clearer.

In the absence of energy, the liver can convert stored energy into functional energy, and detoxifies poisons by energy transmutation. The lungs collect oxygen or any form of gas and further transform the gases into functional energy. As for the skin, it becomes highly resilient to heat, cold, and lacerations. Brain function is enhanced as neural pathways are?

Okay, that REALLY REALLY hurt. My spine just snapped, and though I knew the bone building cells would in less than a milliseconds time form new bones, I still wanted to pass out from both the pain and the very thought of it.

And then...finally! The pleasure. The glorious glorious pleasure.

I came.

My dick detonated a torrent of hot cum onto the ceiling, the walls were rattling, the window shattered, the mirror along with it. And I couldn?t stop. I didn?t want it to stop. It?s hard to describe, but the feeling is like taking a hot soak all over your body, an explosive tingling like those pre-workout supplements, and the best orgasm happening over and over and over again, each one exponentially more pleasurable than the last.

And finally, as it stopped, I again felt as if I had lost all feeling and allowed myself to plummet to the cum soaked bed. There was an audible splat, and I laid there trying to catch my breath.

?Holy shit,? I muttered. I knew the breathless feeling in a Hanazin was more psychological than physical, but I allowed myself time to gather a bit more oxygen.

And then I thought, ?Now what??

I rose up with a quickness, my body still covered in my warm man-juice, my 14 incher retreating. I stared down at my hands, now visibly bigger, my eyes tracing the network of pulsating veins climbing my forearms, a slight luminescence radiating from my skin. I had created this power. I knew what it was capable of.

A grin formed on my face.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oliver904 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 14th, 2013), darkwar89 (October 20th, 2013), fillups44 (October 14th, 2013), Mr_Izom (October 20th, 2013), portamivia (October 10th, 2013)
  #85   Add to Mr_Izom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2013, 02:07 AM

Mr_Izom is on a distinguished road
awesome! and please visit me now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size