The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Jeff.

[I hope this is not too explicit for the forum]:

At first I thought, "what a hell of a thing to happen". It seemed that every time I'd drive I-85 in Atlanta, there was some kind of problem; I guess the city of Atlanta just didn't like me. I mean, it wasn't enough of a pain in the ass that I got a flat tire. But after changing the tire and driving a few miles down the road, the spare blows out too. Oh man, shit! Fortunately I wasn't late for my meeting or anything. I was driving from Hartsfield airport to downtown to check into my hotel. The meeting wasn't until tomorrow.

All right, it's not the end of the world. I've got the rental roadside assistance. I got on the cellphone and called in my problem. "Yes sir, we'll have assistance out there within 20 minutes..." I thanked the dispatcher, hung up and waited for the wrecker.

The dispatcher was as good as her word, because about 15 minutes later, the wrecker pulls up in front of me, and backs up to get closer. This was one hell of a big rig, in fact, they sent out a flatbed. I felt kind of embarrassed that they sent such a big truck just for a flat (or two). In reality, the guy was probably out making other stops too.

I saw the driver's door open; a booted foot emerged. The boot was a leather ankle high workboot. I saw the driver's leg extend from the cab; I could see that the driver was wearing blue Dickies work slacks. I've always loved those blue Dickies uniforms. Something about them, or the men that wore them was just so masculine. My theory and opinion about very masculine men wearing blue Dickies uniforms was confirmed when I saw the driver jump down from the cab. My eyes and brain had to coordinate the flood of information they were processing. Finally the individual parts of this man that I scanned coalesced into one image: the image of an incredible, muscular, handsome hunk. The man was not very tall, but average height, maybe 5'9".

He had the top three buttons of his dark blue uniform shirt unbuttoned, offering a peek at a finely chiseled set of abdominal muscles and pectoral cleavage. His thick arms were held prisoner by short sleeves that looked like they were about to rip asunder. As I scanned his form, my view panned from his impressive shoulders, chest and arms to a narrow waist and below. As he walked, thick muscular legs propelled him towards me. Since he was shaved bald, I could only guess from his mustache that the color of his hair was dark honey blonde. His bronzed skin, mustache and blue eyes were a perfect combination. He looked like the Sun God himself.

As he came closer, I could see from the patch on his shirt that his name was Jeff. He walked up to me and flashed a smile that would have made the sun look dim and said with a slight Southern accent, "hey buddy, got a little problem here, huh?" He just couldn't have been a more pleasant or a happier person. You know the type. These are guys that are always smiling, always upbeat, and fun to be around because they make you feel so good no matter how bad things are. "Don't worry" he said, then continued "I got a couple of replacement tires from the rental agency. They wanna make sure their customers are happy (they sure made me happy when they sent Jeff out to rescue me). Hey, why don't you sit in the cab where it's air-conditioned while I work?" I said "nah, it's not that hot (I was a liar... it was that hot). Besides I'd feel guilty not sticking around here to at least give you moral support while you work". He laughed at that and said, "OK, suit yourself".

Jeff went right to work, jacking up the car, replacing the tire on the wheel, and then replacing the spare in the trunk. Man, he was great to watch working. He picked up a tire in each arm... I wondered how long those thick swollen biceps were gonna be restrained by his shirt. As he picked up the tires, his neck and shoulders looked even more thick and muscular as they flexed under the weight of the tires. He had a thick muscular neck that framed a chiseled jaw with a dimple in his chin. This was becoming more than I could stand. My heart rate was picking up, I know I was breathing faster and perspiring. I was getting a lump in my throat, not to mention the one in my pants. I couldn't take my eyes off him; and he had to know it.

After he was finished, he brushed his hands together to get the dirt off them. He said "OK, that's it, just the paperwork. C'mon, get in the cab of the truck while I do this." This time I accepted his offer and climbed up into the cab. It was pretty high off the ground; you could see out, but no one could see in. I have to admit that the a/c felt good. He asked me for my driver's license and the rental contract. I was so taken by this man that I had to fumble for them. I handed them to him, and got a "thanks, bud" and a wink from him. As he proceeded to write up the report he said "so, Mr. James Andrew Prewett, what brings ya down to Atlanta?" "Business" I replied. "What kind of business, Mr. James Andrew Prewett?" now his voice was taking on even more of a playful tone. "I'm drumming up business and investors for a little upstart internet company. I get to travel around and meet people. That's the best part, if you know what I mean, Jeffrey" I said, returning his playful tone. He smiled and nodded and said "Mm hmm, I know what you mean" he said still writing up his paperwork. Then he said, in a detached manner "Jefferson". "Excuse me?" I replied. He looked over at me and said "Jefferson. My name's Jefferson. Like the Confederate president. My father is a big Civil War and Confederacy buff." "Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." I fumbled. "Nah, don't worry about that. Common mistake." "Oh wait a minute!" I said. "Let me guess? your last name is Davis, right?" "That's right" he said. And there was that smile and wink again as he finished up the paperwork.

"S-s-so I guess we're all set then, huh?" I stammered. "What's your hurry? It's pretty warm out there... ya might as well cool down a bit in the a/c, right?" Jeff said. "Yeah, but don't you have other calls to answer?" I asked. "Nope, yours was the last. I'm officially off duty" Jeff said with that real big grin and a chuckle. Now I felt obligated to make some kind of small talk. "I've been um, you know, admiring your, uh, physique. It looks like you really take care of yourself, I mean... you really work out pretty hard, huh?" After the words were out I realized how stupid that really sounded. Not the best choice for an opening line. Apparently Jeff didn't think it was stupid at all, and started telling me about his routine, and how he was in a few bodybuilding competitions and having taken a trophy or two. It was actually a pretty nice conversation. "But there's one muscle that I really like working more than all the others" Jeff said with a sidelong glance at my now pretty evident bulge. I shot a furtive glance towards his crotch, and swallowed hard when I saw the bulge in his pants. He slid his hand on the seat towards mine, and placed it on top of my thigh. As he worked his way towards my growing bulge, he said in a low, soft voice "I think you like workin' out too, huh?" and gave that wink again. He leaned closer... then he placed his hand on the back of my head, ever so gently. Before I knew it, I felt his lips on mine, his mustache brushing my lip. I opened my mouth to take his tongue. He probed my mouth with his tongue, which I eagerly sucked and probed with my own. He took my hand and guided it to his crotch, placing my hand right on top of that package of his. "Yeah, go ahead" he said softly, "let's give it a workout".

I never realized (or cared) how roomy the cabs of those flatbeds were, until now. I was able to fully face him as he turned and stretched out, placing his right foot on the seat. I got closer and undid the waist button of his slacks, and slowly pulled down his zipper. As I did this, he unbuttoned his shirt all the way, pulling it open. I no sooner finished unzipping his pants, when his hard and erect member virtually burst out, like an animal that was kept too long in a too-small pen. I took hold of it in my hand and slowly slid my hand up and down the length of this now-freed beast. I felt the hard mushroom head throbbing and pulsing in my slightly trembling hand; I felt his nutsack, large, and shaved smooth. I explored every inch of that cock, feeling the vein that ran its length. I ran my fingers lightly over the head, enjoying the sight of Jeff being pleasured; enjoying the low moaning sounds this hunk was making. It fed my sexual frenzy. Several times I thought I would shoot my load; my underwear was soaked with precum, causing my throbbing erection to slide around even more, adding fuel to the sexual fire.

I took Jeff's engorged and now-oozing cock even more firmly in my hand and held it tight as I slowly masturbated him. As I pulled down, I pulled harder and tighter, heightening the sensation. Now he was almost writhing in the seat. I bent my neck down, and took him full in my mouth. I took him as far into my mouth and throat as I could. I wanted all of him inside me, all at once. This was a man who enjoyed a slow intense blowjob... none of this fast, let's-get-me-off shit. Slow, hard, intense. I sucked. And sucked. And I sucked more. I could feel his cock jerk, and his nuts pull up. I could feel the torrent of cum welling up, ready to explode. Oh no you don't, not yet, I thought to myself. With his cock still in my mouth, I grabbed and squeezed the base as hard as I could. I backed off and watched his enraged cock jerk and throb, but nothing was allowed to come out. He moaned as if this were The Moment. I backed off and slowly released my grip; neither one of us moved a muscle as we waited for that monster to quiet down. The slightest movement would have surely set off the grand finale. After a few seconds, Jeff went limp. But not for long. A slight touch from the tip of my tongue was enough to spring that delicious chunk of manmeat back into action. It took less time to reach the point of no return. But I was not willing to let this end so soon. This man deserved the best, most intense experience possible. Again, I felt his cock throb and jerk in my mouth, ready to launch his manjuice. Again, I restrained it.

We repeated this cycle one more time. It now took even less time to reach the point of no return. By now Jeff's chest and abdomen were heaving with his breathing and moaning. It was time. I sucked and sucked; I grabbed his balls, massaging them and the spot just behind them. Finally, Jeff started bucking and let out a growl and threw his head back, flexing that thick bull neck. I felt his cock start to jerk and unleash a spray of warm, salty-sweet cum. I sucked as it flowed and shot into my mouth in jets. I don't know how many times he shot, but I hoped it wouldn't end. It hit the roof of my mouth, my tongue, and the back of my throat. I swallowed and gulped like there was no tomorrow. I nursed on that cock like a baby at its mother's breast, but this was no mother's milk or kid's meal, this was manjuice. I can only imagine the show, had I not had him ejaculate into my willing mouth. I can only imagine seeing ropes and ropes of his hot white cream flying in the cab of that flatbed.

I kept sucking as Jeff came; it was too much for me too. I blasted my own load of cum in my pants, without ever touching my cock. I could feel my own hot semen fill my underwear; it felt great to have that warm feeling in my mouth and in my pants. Jeff was sweating like a hard working animal, his chest and abdomen still heaving with deep breaths; sweat ran in rivulets down his chest and abdomen. I sucked and lapped the last of this magnificent man's cockjuice, and watched his member return to its normal, yet still impressive size.

We sat there a while, just smiling at each other. Finally Jeff spoke, flashing that solar grin again "man, where'd you learn to DO that!?" I just looked at him, grinned and winked. Some questions don't need an answer. He tried one more question that I was willing to answer: "you gonna be in town long?" "For a week or so... and I have a lot of free time" I said with a hopeful hint in my voice. "Yeah, so do I" replied Jefferson, fulfilling the hope in my voice.

I go to Atlanta every chance I get... that city really likes me.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2005, 04:19 PM

RyBearATL
I live in Atlanta. I'll have to hope he's on the AAA speed dial if I ever break down.

...Or if I have a flat! <G>
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options