The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,283 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
My First Experience with Muscle

[Flexicon1 thought this experience I shared with him might be of interest to others.]

The church I belong to has a very strong gay and lesbian ministry. About 12 years ago I went to a "speaker's ministry" opportunity offered by the group. I had been involved in the ministry for a while and they asked me to person the "welcome" table greeting people as they came to the meeting. I remember looking up and seeing this guy in a white t-shirt and jeans walking up the sidewalk (we met in a courtyard/patio of one of the buildings). My heart jumped the minute I saw this man. He was probably about thirty-four at the time. He had blonde hair - cut short - not really a crew cut, but short. He was about six two and was obviously a bodybuilder. As he walked up I said hello and he smiled an replied hi. I'm pretty bold so I held out my hand and said my name. He grabbed my hand (could have creamed right then if I had not chosen to control myself). His name was Brett and it was his first meeting. I gave him a nametag, did a little small talk (trying hard to impress him) and gave him directions to the meeting.

I think we both KNEW that the other was interested - and not just in the "gaydar" since - we were both at a gay event. I think Brett knew that I wanted to reach up and feel the chest that was straining his shirt. You could see the nipples through the white fabric (something I love). I also knew that he liked the fact that I noticed his body. As he walked away I of course checked out the v-shape of his back and the thick thighs that made him walk a little funny (but I didn't care). I know it sounds like a movie - but he turned around just before he went into the place where the talk was going on. I came in a few minutes later and saw he was sitting up front - no way that I could get near him.

During a break later on Brett sought me out! I saw him looking around and I hoped it was for me - and when he noticed me he came over. (later he told me that he knew from the moment that I walked up to the table that I was into muscle). We chatted a while about the speaker and then moved on to other interests. Brett lived in another part of town but drove to the church because he felt welcomed there. He worked for as a career counselor. He, of course, loved to work out. He asked if I worked out and I told him how I loved to run and how I was training for an upcoming marathon. That seemed to impress him. I took the chance to compliment him - telling him something stupid like "the gym was treating him well." I know he understood what I was saying. The talk started back up and he did not move to go back up front - he walked behind me and sat down beside me. I can honestly remember being rock hard at that moment.

At the end of the talk some friends were going to get something to eat and invited me along. I, of course, took the chance to invite Brett. He said he'd love to come. There were about 10 of us at dinner and I could tell Brett was making sure we sat beside each other. I don't think I would list five of the other people who were there. Brett and I talked most of the evening to just each other. He told me that he had been working out since he was about 12. I asked him if he had any goals from working out - was if for sports or what. He smiled big and said, "no, I just like being big." I knew at that moment I was a pefect fit for Brett - I liked him being big, as well. At one point in the meal he asked me what I liked in a man and I did not hesitate to tell him that I was attracted to men that were bigger than me (I knew that was a safe beginning to disclosing what really turned me on).

Now it was a weird time in my life, I had decided that after three years of sleeping with anything that showed interest in me I had been very patient since moving to LA and had only seen one guy for a short period of time. I was still very new to the dating scene. Brett asked me at the end of the meal if I would like to go bike riding that weekend and I said yes. [In an effort to jump to some good stuff I will tell you that we dated for about five weeks without even kissing - I swear. I look back and am blown away that Brett did not drop me like a lead balloon. Later he told me that he thought I was never going to sleep with him. So on to better stuff.] We went to church together every week and saw each other two-three times a week. It was dinners, movies, a few church activities, and a lot of bike riding.

One day I was outside my apartment working on my truck (sounds butch, but it wasn't - I was changing the oil) when he drove up. He got out of his car in a tank top (the first time I saw him in one) and shorts. I could tell he had just come from the gym. I was on one side of my engine (with the hood up) and he was leaning against the other side resting his forearms on the side of the truck. His arms were huge. We were talking and I just kept staring at his arms. He asked if something was wrong and I just said, "your arms look amazing." He smiled and purposely tensed his biceps. He was toying with me (and probably thought I was toying with him by not doing anything with him). He couldn't stay long but had dropped by to say hello because he knew I was leaving town for work that week.

I returned from my business trip later that week on a Thursday afternoon. I came off the plane thinking about catching a cab outside for the short trip to Santa Monica. As I came into the terminal a flashing red light caught my eye in the crowd (pre-911 days). I thought, "how great! someone has a sign with a flashing light for someone getting off the plane. I looked up and saw that the name was mine! It was Brett in a white button down and jeans. I kind of freaked out but immediately went over and hugged him (remember, we had only shaken hands up to this point, but this just blew me away). He knew that I flew American and he roughly had known what time I was coming in AND he had a friend who worked for the airline that confirmed I was to be on this flight. He told me he had really missed me.

Driving home he seemed different. He was very physical. He put his hand on my leg the entire trip home. I was raging hard by the time we got to my house. NOW for the fun part! He ordered me to leave my bag in the car when we got to my apartment building. I lived in a ten unit building that had a long three-tiered set of steps up to my unit. When I got out of the car he came around and lifted me over his shoulder. I kid you not. He just lifted me over his shoulder and carried me up to the door. When he set me down in front of my door he immediately pressed me against the door with his whole body and kissed me hard. I can still sit here with my dick hard as a rock thinking about that moment. I believe it was the closest thing to perfection that I can remember. It was more than the kiss (which was really nice). It was his hard body pressed up against mine pinning me to the door. I had to stand on tip-toes to kiss him fully.

After a few minutes of kissing we opened the door and stumbled to the sofa. He pulled me down on top of him. It was incredible. We lay there kissing and grinding our crotches together for a long time. I could feel that he was as hard as I was. We paused at one moment and he asked me if there was anything he could do for me. I did not wait a second and told him that I wished he would rip his shirt off. He started laughing and said that he wouldn't rip his button down off, but that he had a t-shirt on underneath and would rip that off. Then he asked why I wanted him to do that. I told him that seeing his muscles revealed for the first time completely that way would really turn me on. He then asked the question I had waited a long time to hear. He asked, "Do my muscles turn you on?" And I said, "very much." His answer to me was just "good" and we continued to kiss.

[There's more if anyone is interested]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
skumbum (April 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 01:22 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy
Call me "anyone".
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 06:05 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
What a coincidence. I'm anyone too!
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 06:28 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Anyone #3 here!!!!
  #5   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 07:12 AM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
There probably isn't ANYONE who doesn't want to hear more!

Now stop teasing--if this is the way you teased Brett, you're lucky he picked you up and carried you rather than tearing you limb from limb.
  #6   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 09:11 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Well!? [arms folded across chest and foot tapping]

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #7   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 09:45 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy
well you know...i ah... i, umm..
  #8   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 10:48 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Maybe we should start calling this thread. "Anyone Anonmious."

Hi, my name is Xythan Shadow, and I'm Anyone.
  #9   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
plz post more
  #10   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Thicker is Best

Further Adventures with Brett

Here's a little more of my time with Brett. I hope to write more later soon. I am really wanting to share a lot, it is the first time I have ever talked openly with someone (besides Brett) about my desires. It is very freeing and basically turns me on. It also helps me to process a lot of my feelings as I go. I'm going to try and start where I left off before.

Brett stood up from the sofa and started to unbutton his button down shirt. I quickly told him to stop because I wanted to do that. I started unbuttoning his shirt and stuck my hand in to feel his chest through the t-shirt. It was so solid. I grabbed as much of the pec as I could and I could tell Brett enjoyed it. He was watching my hand grab his chest. I slid the shirt off his shoulders and pulled it out of his pants. I threw it on the sofa. I immediately put my hands to Brett's arms to feel his biceps. He looked at me and smiled. I told him that his arms were beautiful. He laughed and put his hands behind his head and locked his hands (later I found out this was one of his favorite moves). He tensed his arms and the biceps flared up. At this point I was gone. I had a raging hard-on and was basically groping at his arms. I remember asking Brett at this point if he liked me feeling his arms and he said he liked it better when I manhandled his chest. I immediately went back to his pecs and grabbed both with my hands. They were so hard. He kept making them tense up. I pinched his nipples and this sent waves of pleasure through his body. I said, "You like that don't you." He just nodded his head and smiled. I immediately put my mouth on one of his pecs and bit his nipple a little through the t-shirt. (I have since found out that I really like to suck on a man's nipples and through a shirt really turns me on). Brett was really enjoying this as well.

At this point I took charge (something else I like to do). I pushed him up against the wall and kept sucking and biting at his chest. Brett was really enjoying this. He put his hands back behind his head and I put my hands on his biceps as I bit at his nipples. I can still remember this like it was yesterday. I was feeling these hard biceps at the same time I was sucking on this big chest. Brett finally brought his hands down and grabbed me pulling my body into his. We kissed again and rubbed our crotches together.

I told him it was time for him to rip off his shirt (another turn on for me). He pushed me back a little and grabbed his t-shirt. It was hard for him for a second and then I heard the ripping begin. Just like a film his shirt ripped down the middle. I could have cum right then, but I wanted to wait. It was incredible to see his chest for the first time. It was perfect. Big nipples and a perfect roundness at the base of each pec. My tongue immediately went between his pecs and I was estatic because the space was very deep. He learned to love tensing his pecs when my face was there - he knew it turned me on. I can still remember sucking for the first time on his nipple without a shirt being on. I can even recall the taste.

By this time Brett was ready for me to move on. I helped him rip the t-shirt off his arms. (I kept the shirt for a while - can you believe it?) I turned Brett around and pressed him up against the wall. His back was beautiful. I get off on great V shapes and he had a great one. I spent a few minutes massaging and exploring his back completely. He placed is hands on the walll a little above his head and flexed his arms by pressing on the wall. I grabbed his arms and pulled my body up and down his back rubbing my hard cock against his rock-hard bubble but. Even in jeans it was beautiful - and it was obviously tight. I loved rubbing my whole body against his back. I could have done that for a while, but I wanted his pants to come off. I reached around his waist and undid his belt and jeans. I pulled them open. It was hard to pull his jeans down because they were very tight. I got them to the top of his thighs just over his cute butt. Once again I found out that I like to work a man's butt over first through the material of his briefs. This was a great turn on for me. I bit at his round ass for a while and then began rubbing my hard cock against his ass through my jeans.

I then pulled his pants and underwear down. That butt was as beautiful as I thought it would be. When he tensed it he caused those killer dimples that I love to appear on the side. It is as if the side of the perfect globes just dented in. And it was so hard. I worked on that ass for a while. But then the legs. I love to feel great calves. And Brett had great calves. I got down and licked both muscle covered legs.

Brett finally turned around and lifted me up for a long kiss. He then undressed me. When I was naked he turned me around and pushed me up against the wall and pressed his body against mine. My chest was against the wall and he was pressing his whole body against me. I felt like i was part of a muscle sandwich. It is an incredible feeling to be completely enveloped by muscle. I was in heaven. Brett liked to bend his knees a little and get his crotch up under my butt and press his body up while he pressed against me causing me to come off the floor a little. We had to stop because the pressure of my cock against the wall hurt a little. Brett turned me around and pulled us both down on the floor with me lying completely on top of him. His body was so much wider and longer than mine. I could have fallen asleep on what felt like a muscle bed, but we were both too turned on.

We kissed for a long time and I groped every part of his hard body. I spent some more time on his chest (the next day there were small bruises around his nipples - all I could do was apologize - he said he liked them). There was too much pressure built up in our bodies and I was able to make us both cum by just rubbing my cock hard against his. I came first and he started soon after. When we were done we just stayed there - with me on top of him. I realized I had held on to his biceps the entire time we were ejaculating. I loved how hard his arms got as he came.

In the shower later he got on his knees and gave my ass a complete work over with his tongue (I came to realize that my ass is what turned him on most). In the shower he asked me what had excited me most and I told him his huge body. He laughed and asked what specifically. I told him I was a bicep guy, but also a pec man. He told me he loved it when I sucked hard on his chest. I asked him if he like anything else and he said he liked it when I was a little forceful with him - when I took charge. You could have knocked me over with a slight push - I was so shocked, but was really turned on. I asked if he liked anything sexually more than anything else and he said he enjoyed the foreplay the most. I have realized this is true for me. Don't get me wrong, I love getting off, but it is so much more for me to build up the pressure. I love teasing, worshipping, rubbing our bodies together and even the fun of undressing. If someone undresses slowly or over a long time it really excites me. I love the build up the most.

Anyone can get people off but very few can do foreplay well.

[More?]
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (March 24th, 2013)
  #11   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 09:21 PM

MuscleMage
More? You have to even ask?

This sounds like something in the archives; its so hot. Yes, you have to go on.
  #12   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2005, 11:16 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Wow.That's... Very well written.

Just great.
  #13   Add to charliepanayi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 01:17 AM

charliepanayi
Send a message via MSN to charliepanayi Send a message via Yahoo to charliepanayi
I think I have to go and take a cold shower now after reading that...
Great stuff, more would be wonderful.
  #14   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 02:26 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
This would be a very hot story. But to know that it is true just overwhelms me.

Thanks for sharing.
  #15   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2005, 07:35 PM

flexicon1
can I just get a little credit?

Hey Londonboy,

Didn't I say others would want to hear about this?

Guys - I just wanted you to know I got all this as a private message (well, a series of them) and thought you'd wanna hear about it too.

I don't need an award or anything, but...

... you're welcome
  #16   Add to laasianx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:25 AM

laasianx is on a distinguished road
Any chance you could tell us more? I LOVE this thread!
  #17   Add to havingfunmtl946's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:14 PM

havingfunmtl946 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Yahoo to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Skype™ to havingfunmtl946
wow, this is better than most of the muscle growth stories ! I think ill pretend im living vicariously through you as this is like my dream scenario. haha, maybe i should go back to church ! haha LOVE this thread!
  #18   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Thicker is Best

So, I'm sorry to use this site for my therapy, but i just ran into the guy that is described in this thread a the supermarket. It was weird. We haven't seen each other for years and I'm with my partner now (who I love and adore), but I can't lie - the old flame made my heart beat a little faster. Some of you will be happy to hear that I told my present partner about the interaction, but it was still difficult. My present partner said just what I thought he would, "good for you, congratulations." That's why I love him. But did I feel a pang in my heart for the big guy . . . yes I did. It was such a "The Way We Were Moment," but - no - I did not reach up and push back his hair. By the way, he still looked fucking fantastic. So, there you have it - a story that I'll never tell my closest friends, and yet, I share it here. Thanks for listening.
  #19   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 08:14 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
So, I'm sorry to use this site for my therapy, but i just ran into the guy that is described in this thread a the supermarket. It was weird. We haven't seen each other for years and I'm with my partner now (who I love and adore), but I can't lie - the old flame made my heart beat a little faster. Some of you will be happy to hear that I told my present partner about the interaction, but it was still difficult. My present partner said just what I thought he would, "good for you, congratulations." That's why I love him. But did I feel a pang in my heart for the big guy . . . yes I did. It was such a "The Way We Were Moment," but - no - I did not reach up and push back his hair. By the way, he still looked fucking fantastic. So, there you have it - a story that I'll never tell my closest friends, and yet, I share it here. Thanks for listening.
Could I ask (as I will admit a little confusion) how do Christians react to the idea of gay relationships? Here in the UK, there is a general view that it's not a subject people talk about but I get the impression that in the US it is generally frowned upon and in some cases can lead to absolute constantation.
  #20   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Londonboy... good work

I love that you told your partner, and I love his response.

We may not wish to admit it, but ~ for those we truly love (not just a crush, not just an objectification or projection) ~ we never (ever) truly stop loving.

Love is forever, it is only its form that changes.
  #21   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Thicker is Best

Monstermusclbe - truer words have never been spoken. Thanks for the affirmation. Celtic Muscle - it really depends on where you live, I think. A lot of the U.S. is not that cool with gay relationships, but lots of places (even the Christians) are. I think it depends on where you live. Parts of California (and other places) are totally accepting. I'm lucky to live in a place like that.
  #22   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:54 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I don't know how I missed this when you posted it six years ago, but reading it was very encouraging and enlightening. Thanks for bumping it! Feel free to use us as "therapy" any time. So, if I can ask about the gaps, what happened that you lost contact? Just for curiousity sake. =D
  #23   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Thicker is Best

nvb2,

Thanks for your message. We stopped dating for many reasons and to be perfectly honest, I found it very difficult to remain friends. I liked him so much. So, I basically said "no contact" will be healthier for me. No polite, I know, but I wanted to protect my heart.
  #24   Add to ilikmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 07:06 PM

ilikmusc
I've only written two muscle stories, (James, and Ray) but that was long ago. Still, both were basically true, with just some slight exaggerations thrown in to raise the heat. I serve a church as minister, have always been openly gay, and have never had a problem. Most of my church is straight, but I never get anything but support when I talk about gay issues.
Nor, strangely, do I have a problem finding men with muscles...and I am in my early sixties, and hardly a muscleguy. I have had a very lucky life I guess. Londonboy, you are a terrific writer...it reads like a film in ordinary time, the tension building. Monstermuslebe, you are right I think...my first true love was bisexual, muscular as hell---he walked the tightrope at a circus and had definition like a dictionary, and the strength of three men. He eventually married a woman, and then another, and then another...but I always loved him, he always loved me, and to this day, his beauty arouses me. My lover and I used to spend time with him when he used to work a show in Reno and Lake Tahoe, and my lover knew that my first love was not erased. He was never threatened, but always said, "Whoever we really love is part of our life for good...even if we never see them again." And I have to say, the comments on this story had me laughing out loud...foot tapping, arms crossed, "anyone anonymous"...the hilarity made my day. Thanks, one and all. (Btw, I live in Ohio)
  #25   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Thicker is Best

ilikmusc,

I bow down to the master. You words are like scripture. I am so glad you shared. My present partner and I have been together for 15 years. He is simply amazing (mainly for putting up with me) and I'm happy to share my stories with anyone that will read them. Thanks for sharing your story. The universe is made up of stories - not of atoms.
  #26   Add to ShadowXpwner's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:12 PM

ShadowXpwner is on a distinguished road
Wow... how lucky am I that I happened to stumble across this great story that recently flared back to life, almost 6 years later? Your stories are amazing, your a great writer and you really paint a nice picture in my head. Thanks for sharing!
  #27   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 05:26 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
I can't imagine why this would be too personal to ask, given you've shared so much already about this fellow Londonboy, but exactly why did you guys break off the relationship? Specifics please.
  #28   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Thicker is Best

Oh Suma, if only we could know that answer for sure, it would definitely have helped me through a lot of disappointment and sadness. I was young and full of expectations (not in years, but in experience). I painted the guy into a picture that he could have never been able to live up to. But, if I had not lived through that experience (the break up and the muscle fun) I would not have been ready for later relationships that were healthier, wiser, and more fulfilling. I hope the same is true for him.
  #29   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:07 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
You know what Londonboy, you two could start talking to each other again and just try to repair your friendship rather than just dwell on the break-up. You both obviously have moved on with guys that you love so much and it would be great for both of you to try to talk to each other again. (Or you could just ignore me and I need to stop telling people what to do? Sorry! )
  #30   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:44 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
I knew a guy long long ago. He was not my 1st experience with muscle, in fact he was not even muscled when we 1st met. Later on into the relationship he discovered bbing and really took to it. He was bit of a natural and had great genes for bbing. He was a pure mesomorph and his muscles would really pop, with great separation.

He had the best biceps I've ever seen. Big round baseballs with very high peaks, much like Chris Bennett or Dan Decker.
But what did us in , was his drinking. He was a bit of an alcoholic and could not control his drinking, and once he started he drank till he usually blacked out.
  #31   Add to ilikmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM

ilikmusc
thanks, londonboy, for your more than kind words. coming from a writer like you, it means a great deal. some day i will have to write about the way my first true love and i met. its one of the great stories of my life...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options