The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to omfgmuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:33 AM

omfgmuscles is on a distinguished road
Good Moanin': My Private Show (Part 1)

Sweat beaded my forehead as I frantically hacked my way through the jungle foliage. I had no idea how I?d managed to end up on this tropical island with a machete in my hand, and didn?t care. All I cared about was getting as far away from the volcano that was rumbling and imminently due to erupt.

I was panting, winded, panicked. The rumbling was slowly building in tandem with the trees and ground shaking harder. I gasped as I made a final dash through the trees, only to end up with the ocean at my feet. ?Nooo,? I moaned, defeated. There was nowhere to go, save into the sea. ?Oh god, no!? Suddenly, the rumbling reached a fever pitch, and the sky was immediately dark with ash. Through the dense foliage, I could see lava cascading down the volcano towards me. I turned to the sea, weighing my options, when suddenly I felt a strong hand shaking my shoulder. ?Chris,? a deep voice said. ?Chris!?

I gasped and sat up in bed, my heart and head pounding, especially my head. I felt like I?d been sleeping with my skull in a vice all night. ?Oh, thank god,? I gasped, sinking back into the bed. ?Holy shit...so real...? I closed my eyes as I was enveloped the warmth of Roger?s massive arm draping itself across my chest as he pulled me close, also draping his enormous quad over my legs.

His warm breath was in my ear now. ?I told you to go easy on the drinking last night, alkie. Always messes with your sleep.? I sighed as he continued. ?Not to say I told you so, but...? he paused to kiss my cheek, ?...told ya so.? Even through my pounding skull, I had to smile.

It was true; we (mostly I) had been drinking a lot last night, all night long. And why shouldn?t we have? We were surrounded by our best friends in the world celebrating Roger?s victory at the US national bodybuilding championships, which happened to be held right here in New York. Roger, his trainers, fellow competitors, and our friends/entourage had travelled from the convention center to bar after bar, lugging his gigantic trophy around, and making nonstop toasts to Roger and his team?s dedication to finally getting him the title. I?d never been happier or felt more proud of Roger and his accomplishments.

All of that seemed like a world away now, though. I groaned and playfully shoved him away with my arm. Though I clearly wouldn?t ever have been able to move his massive body without his full cooperation, he played along and rolled away from me with an ?oof!? Keeping my eyes closed, I rolled over and snuggled up to his massive back, pulling him close to me so that we were spooning. Even after all this time, I never ceased to be amazed by how much bigger he was than me--I simply disappeared behind his doorframe-busting back. I worked my arms under his and wrapped my hands around his tight midsection, slowly running my fingers up and down the six giant blocks that made up his cobblestone abs.

?Mmmm, guess you?re not mad at me after all,? he purred. I responded by pulling his body closer and tracing my fingers underneath the waistband of his boxer shorts, feeling the vascular, rock hard pubic area beneath Rogers?s lower abs that I had recently helped him shave for yesterday?s competition.

?Never,? I muttered sleepily, lightly kissing his back. I felt Roger shifting his weight, flipping onto his side to face me.

?Well in that case, I?m not mad at you either,? he murmured, moving his thick hands under my briefs and gently cupping my ass cheeks, pulling me closer so that our swelling cocks were positioned against each other. ?Can?t you tell??

I placed my hands around his striated lower back, interlocking my fingers to pull his crotch ever closer to mine. ?Now, why would you be mad at me??

Roger responded by softly placing his fingers on my eyebrows, gently pulling on them so as to open my eyes. ?For waking me up,? he replied, smiling. This was the first I?d seen of his face that day. And like always, my heart swooned as my eyes met his handsome grin. God, I thought to myself, how did I get this lucky?

Roger and I had been seeing each other for a little over eight years, and had been living together for the last five of them. We?d met through our former workplace, where we?d worked in different departments. Coworkers in our respective departments had more or less set us up by talking us up to each other. Early on, my coworker Anna had gushed to me, ?You have GOT to meet this guy in Production, Chris. He?s super nice, SUPER cute...a little quiet maybe but it seems like you guys have the same sense of humor.?

I?d been hesitant at first, having just gotten out of a relationship a few months prior. The age thing was an issue too--I was only 22 at the time and Roger was 36--a world of difference! But then one night at an after-work happy hour, we started chatting a bit, and my hesitation slowly melted away. Roger was quiet, a little shy, but sweet, clever, somewhat self-effacing, charming, and, of course, extremely handsome. I was instantly smitten, and totally hot for him. So hot, in fact, that I went back to his flat that very night.

We?d started dating soon after that, and things got serious faster than I?d expected them to. Roger also got serious, about his bodybuilding. When we?d first met, he explained how he loved lifting and had toyed with the idea of entering a competition, but figured he didn?t gave the commitment or funds to commit to it 100%. I quickly became his number one fan and supporter in this regard, urging him to follow his dream of competing one day.

Yes, I?ll admit that part of my encouragement stemmed from my own horniness--who wouldn?t cream their pants over shacking up with a conditioned to fucking hell bodybuilder, after all?? But more than that, I knew that competing (and winning) would make Roger feel happy, which would in turn make me happy. I?d toyed with the idea of competing as well, as a pipe (wet?) dream, but I knew I really lacked the genetics to ever get too far. I?d lifted since high school but was always a bit of a hard-gainer, and my 6 foot tall body did not lend itself well to packing on muscle.

Roger, however, was a natural. Even if he?d never lifted a single weight, his body would still be naturally hard and muscular. Although he?d gotten serious about competing a little later on in life, his muscles were still incredibly responsive, with gains visible after just a few months. And his compact, 5?6 frame was perfect for gaining and holding onto muscle.

So when I?d gotten a big promotion at work a few years after we started dating, we?d made the choice that I?d be the breadwinner so that Roger could focus all of his energy on competing. In the offseason and when his training schedule permitted, Roger made us some extra cash as a personal trainer at various gyms in the city. It was a bit of a sacrifice, but one that we were happily willing to make.

Today, because of our sacrifices, there was no denying that soft-spoken Roger was a massive, pumped up beast, packing 235 pounds of solid, ripped-up mass. But as I lay in bed with him, gazing into his eyes, he looked like the same old Roger to me. Twinkly brown eyes, slightly cleft chin, salt and pepper hair, perfect teeth. I was thrilled that he?d managed to hold onto his good looks even when he was in this completely dried out condition, the only difference being his cheeks looked a little more drawn in than usual. I knew that this was only temporary though, and that within a few weeks he?d be back to his beefy, off-season self.

?What are you grinning about?? he asked.

?Nothing,? I said, coyly. ?Go make me breakfast.?

?Hah!? He laughed. ?I don?t think so! You said if I took home that trophy you?d bring me breakfast in bed.?

?Ohhh,? I nodded. ?I did, didn?t I??

He nodded. ?You did.?

?Okay. A deal?s a deal I guess,? I said, nodding to the trophy that sat on top of a chair across the room. ?I don?t even know what we have. What are you in the mood for??

?Pizza,? he said without hesitation.

?Pizza???

?Pizza.?

I shook my head, laughing. ?We don?t have any pizza, and nothing?s going to open at 8:30 on a Saturday!?

He frowned in an exaggerated sad face. ?Awww, but you said I could have anything I wanted...?

?I know,? I said, ?I?m sorry babe, I just wasn?t prepared for this request...?

He waved his hand dismissively. ?Aw, I?m just kidding ya. You know how I get when I have to eat clean for months on end.? I nodded as he continued. ?I swear I have dreams of eating pizza and fried chicken and drinking milkshakes...?

I placed my hands on his wide traps and began rubbing them, even though I could barely get my hands around them. ?And see? Your hard work all paid off.?

He smiled gently. ?Yeah, it did.? His smile then turned mischievous. ?I mean, one slice of pizza and I probably wouldn?t have been able to do this...?. Roger then looked down at his washboard stomach and, even though he was laying on his side, was able to tense his drum-tight midsection so that his six carved up ab blocks jumped to attention, popping to the surface under his saran-wrap tight skin and jutting out almost to the size of his pecs. He then gently tugged at the paper-thin skin enveloping one of the blocks flanking his naval.

I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked him in the stomach. ?Stop it! You?re making me feel like a fat-ass.?

He ignored my comment and held the pose, taking my hand that had smacked him and running it along his corrugated torso. ?Didn?t you say you had some laundry to do today? Better hop to it; I?m not gonna be in this condition for too much longer...?

My dick had swelled to a full erection in my briefs, prompting me to yank down my underwear to give it some breathing room. I was now completely naked against Roger?s pumped up beefy body. ?Look what you?ve done now,? he said. ?You can?t very well go make breakfast in this boned up state, now can you??

Roger slowly wrapped his massive hand around my swollen dick and gently gave it a few tugs. I gasped and closed my eyes as I felt him move closer to me, his breath hot in my ear. ?Why don?t we just skip breakfast altogether?? he whispered. ?You?re getting me too hot to even think about leave this bed.?

I moaned softly as he continued tugging. ?Yes,? I sighed. ?No...breakfast...? I was having trouble putting words together.

He chuckled, bringing his pumped up body against mine. I could feel his stiffening cock against my stomach and wanted to scream from pleasure and excitement. ?I think we should take advantage of my comp condition,? he said as he kissed my neck tenderly and gently played with my nipple. ?You want a private show??

My heart leapt and my dick throbbed even harder in his hand. In all our years of domestic bliss, only two subjects had ever been causes of contention between us: 1) insecurity and jealousy on my part when I felt that he was liking the attention he inevitably received from guys everywhere we went a little too much and 2) insecurity on Roger?s part when he felt that I was objectifying him, and that I only liked him for his muscles. Because of this second cause, I was careful to avoid making Roger feel too much like some bodybuilder fantasy. But on those occasions when he brought it up himself, I was only too happy to indulge him!

?Yeah, baby,? I sighed. ?Please...show me what you got...?.

Roger smile wolfishly. He gave my dick one last sustained tug, then slid down the bed so that his lips were level with my swollen cock, and gave it a gentle yet passionate kiss. I cried out in pleasure and disbelief as I heard him whisper, ?I?ll be back for you later.? He then took my naked hips in both hands and gently helped me sit up until I was leaning against the headboard.

Roger, still wearing his baggy boxer shorts, then straddled my legs, taking care not to put too much of his weight onto me. He lips slowly curled into an arrogant, sexy smirk, as he raised his right arm up close to my face. Without warning, he suddenly SLAMMED into a one-armed bicep pose, punctuating the movement with a deep ?GRRRR? as his bicep peak exploded like the volcano had in my dream. His previously smooth skin was suddenly criss-crossed with thick veins tracing the deep canyons in his bicep, forearm, and shoulders.

?MMM yeah, you like that?? he growled. He was flexing as hard as he could, face flushed, teeth gritted in a grimace of determination. Even though I was the only one in the audience, and he already knew he was number one in my book, he was still giving it everything he fucking had.

?OH, fuck yeah,? I whimpered.

Roger then moved his shredded bicep close to my lips. ?Kiss it,? he commanded. I had NEVER seen him this cocky before--it was clear he was really getting off on that first-place win. He didn?t have to tell me twice; I immediately put my lips on his warm, rock-hard peak, and gave it a gentle kiss.

?Yeah, baby,? he said, bring that same bicep up to his lips and giving it another gentle kiss. The ?smack? sound his lips made against his warm skin make my cock pulse in excitement and desire, and I involuntarily whimpered again. I moved my hand down to my cock, but Roger gently swatted it away. ?Not yet,? he said. To make up for the disappointment of not being able to stroke myself, Roger slowly leaned in, bringing his lips to mine for a passionate, deep kiss. I swooned, feeling lightheaded and weak in the knees as his tongue met mine. Our mouths widened to allow our tongues free reign to dance with each other in circles, exploring the space we now shared. Both of us simultaneously moaned in heat and passion until Roger slowly, slowly pulled away. He looked me straight in the eye, smiled, and advised me to ?buckle up.?

Roger then turned around so that he was kneeling, facing away from me. He began rolling his boxer shorts from the bottom up so that they resembled posing trunks. My cock ached in anticipation for what would come next. After a few seconds Roger?s big, munchable booty was now partially exposed above his ripped up hamstrings. He then slowly drew his fists across his lower back and SLAMMED into a rear lat spread. ?UGH!? he grunted from the effort. His dry as fuck condition was insanely evident in this pose, as more criss-crossed veins and shredded striations appeared across his massive back. His smooth, ripped lats ballooned, making him resemble a creature from another world.

But what I really couldn?t tear my eyes away from were the insanely carved up glutes that peeked out from behind his boxers. Roger had always had a pretty big ass, but it was usually nice and soft--you?d never have guessed that he could tense it to be so fucking dry, carved up, and shredded. Each ass cheek had about ten deep, deep lines of muscle flanking it. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to bury my face in that ass and lick those striations so hard that they would no doubt leave a paper cut on my tongue. It was literally the hottest sight I?d ever seen in my life.

Roger must have sensed what I was thinking, because in that moment, he swiveled his head around, keeping the rest of his body stationary. What he did next was just unspeakably hot: he placed his fingers along the waistband of his boxers on each side, smiled, gave me a cheeky wink, and then in one smooth motion RIPPED the boxer shorts in half, tossing their shredded remnants on the floor to let me take in the full view of his hard, cut up, striated to motherfucking HELL ass that was now free of all barriers between me and it.

?Oh Fuck!? I cried out involuntarily. Like a man possessed I scrambled up behind Roger and placed a hand along each cut to fuck ass cheek, feeling the deep striations and grooves, trying in vain to find any skin or flab, but there was simply nothing but hard, shredded beef. I was in a different state now, just driven wild beyond all reason.

[to be continued...]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to omfgmuscles For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (December 23rd, 2012), amauiguy (December 22nd, 2012), beachdude (December 23rd, 2012), Braun1 (December 28th, 2012), cg12345 (December 22nd, 2012), coopman (February 10th, 2013), drewmman07 (December 22nd, 2012), Faust2001 (December 22nd, 2012), Friday (December 27th, 2012), growinmuscl (December 22nd, 2012), iceman75 (December 22nd, 2012), Jockmorphr (December 24th, 2012), kamaswami (December 22nd, 2012), lobbyjay (December 28th, 2012), Mad Dog (December 22nd, 2012), makurra (December 23rd, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 23rd, 2012), msclundylvr (December 22nd, 2012), muscl4life (December 22nd, 2012), MuscleChgo (December 22nd, 2012), muscular (December 22nd, 2012), overusedclassic (December 23rd, 2012), sashaChile (March 4th, 2013), sierraca (December 22nd, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 22nd, 2012), tonybits (December 22nd, 2012), weaknobody (December 22nd, 2012), WolfInSpace (December 25th, 2012), xenon (December 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 07:15 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really great attention to detail. :3
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
omfgmuscles (December 22nd, 2012)
  #3   Add to kamaswami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:54 PM

kamaswami is on a distinguished road
Loved it and can't wait for part 2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamaswami For This Useful Post:
omfgmuscles (December 23rd, 2012), sashaChile (January 14th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options