The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2005, 08:47 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
college muscle

there's a number of guys around campus on the football team who make me weak in the knees every time I see them. There are really 5 guys in particular who I find incredably attractive, each in their own way.

1. the fullback, 5'9'' and about 220, and he probably is my favorite of the group. he's your classic short, thick guy...the way he carries himself is wonderful. He has a big barrel chest that seems to come before the rest of him at all times, but his shoulders are the biggest highlight...amazing. recently, since the season ended, he seems to be putting on some more weight too, in the stomach and ass regions, which turns me on even more. he has small facial features and short hair, both of which I love.

2. one of the offensive linemen, who is probably 6'4'' and simply monsterous...probably 300lbs. or so. he's just big all over, evenly distributed, and he has a face that clealy states, "don't fuck with me". I saw him bench pressing the other day at the gym with a sleeveless t-shirt...magnificent.

3. another offensive linemen, this guy is only a freshman but he's probably 6'0'' and about 280 or so. apparently he was the weightlifting champion for high school in all of Florida last year, and man does it show. he still has a big gut, but his arms and chest are stunning. seeing him the other day inspired me to write all this...he came in to the cafeteria with a sleeveless shirt (surprising in the near-0 degree temps we've been having, but super-hot) and, being noticed by one of football player friends who noted the shirt, slowly folded his arms across his huge chest, revealing the ORCA tattoo on his triceps (nickname). it was so sensual and hot...awesome.

4. the last offensive lineman of the group, I can't help but find this guy attractive. his gut and chest are just so enormous...it fulfills the desire I have sometimes for that sort of muscle with a huge gut. his arms, too, are absurdly massive...he's probably 6'1'' and at least 300. problem is he's this nasty redneck guy from Florida who has mannerisms and facial features that are big turn-offs. but still...huge.

5. last guy is a linebacker, with the biggest arms I've seen at school. he's probably 6'3'' and 240, awesome chest and shirt. he has a propensity to wear really right shirts, so his massive biceps and chest are always on display. he has a mohawk right now, which I also find strangely attractive.

anyway. it's nice to have a lot of great beef around campus to look at...problem is they're all straight and most of them work out at a different gym than I do, one that doesn't have the stuff I like to use (ie, no cardio at all).
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
Kind of keeping the theme of college muscle. I workout at a college gym and one of the football players asked me to spot him on squats last week. He's probably around 5'10" and easily 200# solid and thick. He was squatting around 500# and on his last rep he said "help me up with this one". I had to place my hands against his chest and help him up with the weight. Needless to say, his chest was like feeling granite. It was probably the high point of my lifting career.. lol.
  #3   Add to growlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2005, 01:14 PM

growlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to growlifter
Before I got into college, I was under the misapprehension that football players were the most likely to grow(gain weight both muscle and fat), and to grow big(200-250) after graduation, boy was I wrong!

Not to be misunderstood I do love the growth of footballers. Some of the players from my HS football team have gotten absolutely huge since HS, of the ones I know: one went from 190 to 300, and another from 180 to 260, both (in my opinion) have the (attractive) stereotypical football player build; big swollen muscles over the entire body (legs, arms, torso, etc.), and an obvious (and might I add, of very pleasing appearance) padding of fat, normally finished out with a most attractive bulge round the middle (tummy/belly/gut/whatever). But it is the my fellow "normal" students that really have really caught my attention as of late.

On the cross country team (that hot bed of bodybuilding that it is) there were some growers that really amazed me. One guy (after I graduated) went from 130 to slightly more than 200 with a solidly muscled body, huge arms, powerful calves, and pretty built all around. Another went from 125 to 210, I barely recognized him when I saw him last, I almost started drooling, it was that amazing! And it has only been 3 years since I graduated, I wonder what they will look like in another 3!

Beyond those, and speaking only of those that I have seen in person, there were almost 10-13 other guys, and even a few gals, who really did well for themselves in the muscle department. (I'll have to decide weather or not to provide stories on all of them or not) Hopefully some day I can be included in that number, but that day is still far away yet.

Edit: complete sentences are a good thing!

Last edited by growlifter; December 28th, 2005 at 07:08 PM.
  #4   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2005, 11:37 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by growlifter

On the cross country team (that hot bed of bodybuilding that it is) there were some growers that really amazed me. One guy (after I graduated) went from 130 to slightly more than 200 with a solidly muscled body, huge arms, powerful calves, and pretty built all around. Another went from 125 to 210, I barely recognized him when I saw him last, I almost started drooling, it was that amazing! And it has only been 3 years since I graduated, I wonder what they will look like in another 3!

You gotta tell us more details about those guys! Wow!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options