The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2005, 10:40 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Titus accused of murder/arson

No! Yes!

http://www.flexonline.com/news/106

Apparently, he worked that bad-boy image just a little too far.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg

Last edited by optimusx; December 22nd, 2005 at 08:43 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 07:00 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
No! Yes!

http://www.flexonline.com/news/106http://www.flexonline.com/news/106

I'm not quite sure what folks are doing to make this occur but this is the 2nd time in two days I've seen a malformed (double double) link.

Anyone know what's the deal? Looks like we need a little tutorial.

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 08:18 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Omg!!!

I can't believe Titus would KILL someone, and right here in Clark County, Nevada! BTW, Pahrump is interesting, because it's just over the county line, and prostitution is legal in Nye County.
  #4   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 08:35 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
hulkmuscle posted this link in what appears to be a duplicate thread: http://klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4276166 (one wonders if anyone has ever heard of a spellchecker on KLASTV.com... hmmm.....

Anyways, I can't judge the guy just yet. From the KLASTV article it appears as if the victim was living with Titus and Ryan and that the one person they did catch was a 23 yr old guy. From this little information it is hard to say what really happened. For one thing, the 23 yr old could have committed the crime and then blamed Titus and Ryan because he knew of the woman's connection to them.

A part of me has to wonder why they would do something like that in such an open location themselves... Granted they're not movie or TV stars that would be identified by every Tom, Dick and Harry; but still, a big Bodybuilder and a beautiful fitness model are not exactly daily occurences on the side of the road with a burning car.

Hopefully more details and hard evidence will come detailing why they believe that Titus and Ryan committed the crime... (Side note: ever notice that when a couple is being charged for a crime the police usually say that the primary offender is the man and the women is usually the accessory? Last time I checked, women hated being called an accessory.. or were those femenists? )

Scott (realizing that I haven't posted as much late.... )
  #5   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 08:41 AM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
That's weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
No! Yes!

http://www.flexonline.com/news/106http://www.flexonline.com/news/106

...I could have sworn that when I first read about this, there were two different links in hulkmuscle's post (one from a local TV station) and also a photo of the scene in a reply from Celtic Muscle.

Is this one of those desert mirages, or did I actually see them? I'd hate to start losing my short-term memory in the midst of the NYC transit strike lol.

Last edited by deetrakt; December 22nd, 2005 at 08:49 AM. Reason: I read Optimus' post in the meantime.
  #6   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 08:48 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Well, you can tell when a moderator has deleted something (notice that I've corrected hulkmuscle's URL so as to remove the doubling) by seeing a little "edit by:" below the message with the person's screenname. Don't know why the doubling is occuring though... I see what I can find out.

For those interested in another view, go to: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ad.php?t=14669

One guy posted an interesting thing (for those that don't want to visit that board):

By secretagentswole
I new the girl Mellisa James, she has a violent BF named Ben, we believe it was him, she new craig and kelly through my good friends, they would let her shack up there when she was on hard times or when she went to vegas from PC. Craig often let her drive his Jag

Don't know how accurate the statement is, but the board is full of pros and semi-pros... so who knows..

Quick Update: after going through that thread on PM a bit, at the end Phil Hernon posted this:

From the crime scene investigators mouth
In a dispute over money, Craig gaged her, then chocked her to death. He then proceeded to duct tape the body, put it in the trunk of Kellys car, drive to a remote location and set the car ablaze. There is overwhelming evidence of a homocide at Craigs home, and a possible weapon was found. Other than that, no mention of drugs or guns.

We'll see where this goes, but I don't think things are looking too hot for Titus and Ryan.

Scott

Last edited by optimusx; December 22nd, 2005 at 08:59 AM.
  #7   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 09:05 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
I was jet-lagging bad yesterday and I posted it late while trying to watch Boston Legal, drinking my last protein shake of the day, and dispending workout wisdom, so I might have accidentally pasted twice.

The second link Teknodave had sent me, but it might have just been a regurgitation of the first bit of info. I noticed Arpeejay's post this morning on my cell phone, but I don't like editing on there. Thanks for fixing it. I

And yes, Scott, you have been derelict in your posting duties as of late...of course, I shouldn't be one to comment either... ;-)
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode