The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brawnyjohn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2005, 10:26 AM

brawnyjohn is on a distinguished road
Question Uncle Marc's Place

[color=white]I started writing this story a few months ago. It's still not completed yet, and I'm hoping to make a little series out of it. I just wanted to know what y'all think about it so far... any ideas/thoughts would be great...[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]***********************[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]?Take the next left?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Are we there yet??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Shut the hell up, Jay, the place is less than a couple miles away.? [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]It was spring break for the students at the Otter Creek boarding school for young men, and Todd was taking his senior buddies, Blake and Jay, on a road trip across the country. He agreed to stay at his uncle?s place for the night to get some rest. A little out of the way, but cheaper than staying at a hotel for the night.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Dude, why don?t you just let me take the wheel for a while?? Jay asked.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Because,? Todd replied, ?I want to live to see graduation.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ha ha, very fuckin? funny??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So,? said Blake, ?when?s the last time you saw this Uncle Marc dude??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Uh,? Todd tried to remember, ?couple years ago, at a funeral I think- besides, he?s really my cousin?s uncle, we just know him because-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?He the one who?s into that witchcraft shit?? Jay interrupted.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Um??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Huh? I never heard about this,? said Blake, perplexed.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well yea,? Todd replied. ?I don?t know too much about it, but I think he is-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Sounds like a queer to me? Jay interrupted again. Todd and Blake were silent for a few seconds. Recently, Blake had confided in Todd that he might be confused about his sexuality. Todd wasn?t quite sure how to handle the situation, and since then, things had been a little awkward between them. No one else knew about this, and Blake made Todd promise he wouldn?t tell a soul. This applied to Jay more than anyone.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay seemed confused by the boys? sudden hush, and scratched his head. ?What? Is Uncle Marky-Marc a homo??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Listen Jay, I don?t know. But it?s a free place to stay- unless you wanna shell out the cash to-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey dude, I don?t have anything against the fairies, long as they don?t come on to me? Jesus, all we?ve seen for the past 15 minutes is woods. You sure we?re going the right way??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah,? Todd replied, relieved that he?d changed the subject. ?He told me we wouldn?t see many signs of life before we got to his house. He likes the quiet.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Jeff is meeting up with us tomorrow, right?? said Blake, staring out the passenger seat window. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yea, around noon.? Jeff was anther one of Todd?s pals, who happened to be visiting family about 30 miles south of where Uncle Marc lived. He?d be joining the guys for the rest of the trip [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey,? said Blake, pointing, ?is that it??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Standing off in the distance, behind some trees, was what appeared to be a large, tudor-style house. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yea,? Todd replied. ?This is it??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]As Todd drove the car into the gravel driveway, the boys? eyes widened as they got a better view of the house. Todd had no idea how his uncle was able to afford such a place. Then again, he wasn?t exactly clear about what Uncle Marc did for living. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The boys got out of the car, carrying a couple bags, and went to the front door. Todd, almost taking a deep breath, rang the doorbell. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Dude,? Jay said, quietly, ?smells kinda funky out here.? The other two didn?t acknowledge it, but they noticed too. It wasn?t necessarily a foul scent, just an aroma that was unrecognized. It seemed to be coming from the plants in the front yard. The bushes that bordered the house contained the most peculiar-looking flowers?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Suddenly, the front door swung open. A tall, thin man, with gray, balding hair stood before the boys. He had piercing blue eyes, and strong, but welcoming features. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of jeans, not quite what the boys had expected after hearing about him. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?If it isn?t my favorite nephew!? His voice had a low, soothing resonance to it. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hi Uncle Marc,? Todd said with an awkward grin on his face. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?And you two must be-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m Jay. He?s Blake.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well, it?s great to finally meet you two.? They both nodded in response.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Come on in.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The boys stepped inside, looking around. The house seemed even bigger from the inside. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Nice place you got here,? said Jay, staring at the chandelier that hung over the staircase. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Thank you,? said Uncle Marc, smiling. ?It will be nice to have you guys around.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well,? said Todd, ?we?ll only be staying the night.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc shrugged. ?Still, it?s always fun to have company over. More than you know??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The boys didn?t really know what to make of what he meant, and let out uncomfortable chuckles. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Um, where should we put our things??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Oh yes. Right up the stairs, directly to your left, there?s a guest room.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Thanks.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay lead the way up the staircase, followed by Todd and Blake.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc was still grinning as he watched the young men head up the stairs, examining them from head to toe. The three were a handsome bunch. Todd was about 6 feet tall, with short brown hair and green eyes. A decent build, he had a classic all-American look to him. Blake would be turning 18 next month. Even though he was a bit younger than his friends, he was the tallest of the bunch, and also the lankiest. He had a dark mop of hair, and wore glasses over his deep brown eyes. They were cute on him. His sneakers also covered pair of noticeably large feet. And then there was Jay. Although he was the shortest of the crew at a respectable 5?11?, it was obvious from the tight Abercrombie shirt he was wearing that years of athletics had done this body good. In contrast to the other two, he had a head of blonde hair and light blue eyes. Nice ass too?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]As the boys were out of sight, Marc giggled to himself. It was going to be a fun night. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]By the time they reached the top of the stairs, the boys noticed that Uncle Marc was quite the art collector. The corridor?s walls were covered with paintings ? many of the nude male form. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yep,? Jay blurted. ?Total fag.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Todd gave him a punch in the back. ?Shut up! He might hear you!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Aww, you shut up,? he grunted, giving Todd a shove back. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Blake opened the first door on the left, and peered inside. ?This must be it,? he said, flipping a light switch.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]There was nothing special about the room, basically empty, save for three air mattresses on the floor. For some reason, something was inexplicably creepy about it. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay fell backward onto the mattress by the window. ?I call this one.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Todd and Blake let out irritated sighs. ?I guess I?ll take this one, if you don?t mind Blake.? Todd placed his bag on the mattress in the middle of the room.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I could care less,? he grinned.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay started to snicker. ?Careful Blakey, you?ve got the one closest to the door, and you never know when Uncle Marc might creep on in.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Before Todd could tell Jay to shut up again, there was a knock on the door.

[/color]

[color=white]?You fellas want anything to eat?? asked Marc from behind the door. ?I made a salad. Ingredients from my own garden, actually??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Blake and Jay both looked at Todd, indifferent.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Uh, that?s ok Uncle Marc!? he called back. ?I think we?re set for the night. We?re actually pretty tired, so I think we?re gonna call it a night, ok??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Very well then. If you guys need anything, I?ll probably be downstairs for a while? I?ve got some work I have to do.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Sure, thanks!? The boys stood silently until they could no longer hear Marc?s footsteps.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Come to think of it, hitting the hay doesn?t sound like such a bad idea,? Jay said with a yawn.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Aww yea. Fuck yeah. Show me that big cock of yours? that?s it-?[/color]

[color=white]?AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!? Jay sat up, trying to catch his breath. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. ?Phew,? he said. ?It was just a dream? just a very bad fuckin? dream.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The moonlight was shining through the window directly onto Jay?s mattress. He turned his head to see Todd and Blake, still sound asleep. Todd was snoring.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay?s stomach began to growl. Anything, even that homo?s homemade salad, seemed appealing about now. He stood up and crept over to the door. Along the way, he noticed Blake sucking his thumb in his slumber.[/color]

[color=white]?Pussy,? Jay scoffed.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He silently closed the door behind him and began sneaking down the hallway, down the grand staircase, and through the main hall, in search of a kitchen. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Is there something I can help you with?? it was Uncle Marc?s voice.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay, startled, jumped backwards. Wondering where the voice came from. He turned around and found Marc sitting at the bottom of the staircase. Where did he come from?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Sorry Mr. Marc sir, but uh, I was wondering if I might be able to grab something to eat. All of a sudden I feel like I could eat a horse.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc chuckled. ?No problem at all Jason-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?It?s Jay.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Oh? sorry Jay. The kitchen is down the hall to you right. Feel free to grab something from the fridge. I?ll be in the living room watching TV if you need something.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Sure? thanks.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc smirked as he watched Jay head for the kitchen. Jay was only wearing a pair of boxers, showing off his nicely-toned physique. From what Marc had seen, Jay was also gifted with quite the bulge. This was going to be fun?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay walked past the kitchen counter, on top of which was a basket carrying a generous amount of bananas. He?d never seen such big bananas before. He decided to pass on the fruit however, and went for the fridge. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay was puzzled when he opened the refrigerator door. All that seemed to be in there was a wide variety of sausages, eggs, some condiments, and a few jars of pickles? really big pickles. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Sorry about the limited selection!? Marc called from the other room. ?The sausages are very good though. Nice n? juicy.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay almost gagged at this remark. ?Uh? no thanks man, maybe for breakfast tomorrow? I guess I?ll have a pickle for now.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?? Hmm, not exactly your type, but good nonetheless.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]What did he mean by ?your type??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I grew those pickles myself,? Marc continued on, his voice proud. ?Prizewinners, those are..?[/color]

[color=white]Jay didn?t know what to say. ?Uh? great.? With that, he opened a jar and pulled out a pickle. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He took a bite and began munching.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hmm,? he mumbled as he chewed. ?This isn?t so bad after all.? Actually, it was probably the best pickle he?d ever tasted. There was a certain zing to it he didn?t recognize. Within seconds, he?d devoured the whole thing, and reached out to grab another. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]After he?d finished about half a jar of pickles, Jay felt satisfied, and placed the jar back in the fridge. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]As he went back down the hallway, he peeked his head inside the living room to see Marc sitting on the couch, watching the TV. He didn?t know why, but he suddenly felt like starting conversation.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So Marc, you done with that work you said you had to do??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc turned his head and smiled. ?Sure. Life shouldn?t be all work and no play, right?? He winked.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]For the first time, Jay grinned back at Marc. ?My golden rule.? Maybe this Marc guy wasn?t so bad after all, even if he was a fag.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay absentmindedly scratched his balls as he checked out the TV. A 60? wide screen. Cool.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Whatcha watchin?? He asked.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Oh,? said Marc, ?just a little ?Queer as Folk.??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay quivered. ?Uh, well, I guess I should head back to bed.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?What for? You don?t like this show??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ve never seen it before actually, but I have a feeling it?s not quite my style, I you know what I mean.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Really? Why??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well? all that gay stuff. No offense, but it?s? I just think it?s gross is all.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc smiled. ?Oh really? Well then, tell me this: who?s your favorite character on the show??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Justin-? Jay immediately cupped his hands over his mouth.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Oh! So you have seen the show after all!? Marc chuckled.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay took a few steps back, placing his hand on his head. ?No, I swear I?ve never watched that show once in my whole life. That queer stuff just isn?t for-? Jay stopped as he watched two of the lead characters sharing a passionate kiss on the screen. He was transfixed. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc giggled as he waved his hands in front of Jay. ?You were saying??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Suddenly, Jay shook his head, trying to come back to his senses. ?I think I need to go back to bed. I?m not feelin? so well..?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc stood up. ?No no no, Jason, I think you?ll feel much better right here-?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I told you, it?s JAY, not JASON! You ssilly goose!? Jay cupped his hands over his mouth once more. Silly goose? And was that a lisp?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Marc rubbed his hand together. ?Let the changes begin??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Wh-what changes??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Nice underwear you?ve got there, Jason.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Huh?? Jay looked down, expecting to see his pair of boxers, but now, in there place, was a solid pink metallic jockstrap. A thong, really. At first, he was speechless. But then, after a slight buzz, he grinned.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Where?d you get that thing, Jay??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jay tried to swallow his words, but then he couldn?t control himself. The alterations were taking over. ?There was a sale at Banana Republic and I just HAD to have it!? With this he let his wrists go limp. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well, it looks absolutely fabulous on you.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Even from just the glow of the TV screen, Marc could tell Jay was blushing. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]By now, Jay was going through some physical changes as well. His spiky blonde hair began to grow out a little, his bangs almost covering his eyes, which had a new twinkle in them. His frame got a little skinnier. He still had his six-pack, he still had those muscles ? they were just more compact now. The only muscle that wasn?t shrinking was his backside. Jason was getting a perfect bubble butt.[/color]

[color=#000000][/color]
[color=white]*********[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]So there's the story so far. Now I know that Jason's muscles are getting more compact, and I know that this is a *growth* forum, but don't worry, there will be plenty of growth to go around as the other dudes change. I'm hoping for a muscle bear sequence, and maybe a revert into a big hairy cave-type of dude, or even a Tarzan type thing... so many possibilities.[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Uncle Marc's Place

This sounds awesome! You've got a great idea, and I would love to see more! Especially if you're able to turn Blake into a HUGE hairy musclebear!
I think you have a great style, and I really hope that you continue this story more fully. Thank you for posting it!
Yours,
Scott
  #3   Add to Mikestud19's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2005, 06:58 PM

Mikestud19 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikestud19
Man man man man man man

Please keep it up keep going...
  #4   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2005, 02:39 PM

dan25
I totally agree-great premise,really kept moving along---great beginning--PLEASE continue!!!
  #5   Add to brawnyjohn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 12:04 PM

brawnyjohn is on a distinguished road
Add to "Uncle Marc's Place" at CYOC!

I started writing this a while ago, and still haven't followed up to it. Thought it might be fun to see what other dudes could do with it, so I posted it at CYOC with some optional next chapter titles... Please feel free to add!

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=22757

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options